Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 am

Post by pidgey »

By the way.

Wats the possibility of a scum team based on metal gear characters killing at night and harry potterians at day?

Are you cop to general scum ben, ormdoes the PM maybe say to a specific faction?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 am

Post by pidgey »

Thats my last question of the day before vote
-----------------
Sup
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Tammy »

Hey sometimes I get good reads early game, most often I don't. In mafia behind the maiden I noted my suspicions of four of the mafia on day one. That was a rare case though.

I've played with AV before. His play looked nothing like town, so yeah, I had a scum read and I was right.

I had a good reason to shoot Thad. You just don't like it. If Thad wouldn't have written that case that I couldn't imagine coming from town ever, I would have shot BC.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Tammy »

Jesus. I'm Johnny Sasaki.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Benmage »

And @MAstin/others

ThaD was a terrible shot. I don't care that you or a few others may have suspected him. It wasn't greater than 4. You had nowhere near lynch worthy support. And some of those oppossed may have been scum. Whereas I (clearly town) found him town. I think some others did as well... He was town(obv). He's an experienced play who could have been an asset to the town.

VS

BLOODCOVENANT A MUCH MORE UNIVERSALLY ACCEPT SUSPICIOUS SLOT. That was also being replaced.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1602, Tammy wrote:Hey sometimes I get good reads early game, most often I don't. In mafia behind the maiden I noted my suspicions of four of the mafia on day one. That was a rare case though.

I've played with AV before. His play looked nothing like town, so yeah, I had a scum read and I was right.

I had a good reason to shoot Thad. You just don't like it.
If Thad wouldn't have written that case that I couldn't imagine coming from town ever,
I would have shot BC.

You have to say this.

I don't believe it.

The case wasn't that bad compared to what gets passed as cases all the time here.

This is such a fabricated overreaction.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Tammy »

EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE KNEW I WAS THINKING ABOUT SHOOTING THAD. NOT ONE PERSON ARGUED WITH ME ABOUT IT OR TRIED TO PROVE HE WAS TOWN.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Tammy »

Stop calling me a liar when I'm not lying Benmage.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1606, Tammy wrote:EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE KNEW I WAS THINKING ABOUT SHOOTING THAD. NOT ONE PERSON ARGUED WITH ME ABOUT IT OR TRIED TO PROVE HE WAS TOWN.

I was against it.

Who was for it? Mastin... he's proven real sane :roll: ... and a bunch of other useless people not sure where up is from left ( :wink: ) (pidgey)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1606, Tammy wrote:EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE KNEW I WAS THINKING ABOUT SHOOTING THAD. NOT ONE PERSON ARGUED WITH ME ABOUT IT OR TRIED TO PROVE HE WAS TOWN.

I was against it.

Who was for it? Mastin... he's proven real sane :roll: ... and a bunch of other useless people not sure where up is from left ( :wink: ) (pidgey)
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 am

Post by pidgey »

Actually i proposed mastin, others proposed me, some proposed benmage himself. Mastin was a better shot honestly, shes already making full scumteams and interactions HAHAHA.

Only remember AP and you discussing Thead.

Also can you answer before i vote ben just to be sure.
-----------------
Sup
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Tammy »

Also, I do need to confirm this because I'm not sure what I think about it, and whatever you think about me I've honestly been searching for mafia since the time the game started. I don't know why you were so suspicious of me when I was honest with my reads.

But, Nero Cain neighborized me last night. We didn't talk about much but he asked me for my four suspects with reasoning. I'm not sure what to think about it and thought I'd hold onto it while I figured it out. He didn't give many suspects just said he thought Jason was onto something with Kise and thought that Snifit was suspicious too. I gave him all the thoughts I had on players up to that point, but I do kind of find it weird that he wanted to know my 4 suspects with reasons because he wanted to keep track of suspects. Anyway, do with that what you want.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1607, Tammy wrote:Stop calling me a liar when I'm not lying Benmage.

You realize a comment like this actually makes me think you the person Tammy, not the player... is dumb for lack of a better word.

If I called out scum for lying, and they say I'm not lying... well geegolly, of course they'd say that. They have to say that. Their whole game is a lie. So you saying your not lying has zero influence on me. You tammy, the person should know this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1610, pidgey wrote:
Also can you answer before i vote ben just to be sure.

Me answer something?
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 am

Post by pidgey »

Top of the page
-----------------
Sup
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1612, Benmage wrote:
In post 1607, Tammy wrote:Stop calling me a liar when I'm not lying Benmage.

You realize a comment like this actually makes me think you the person Tammy, not the player... is dumb for lack of a better word.

If I called out scum for lying, and they say I'm not lying... well geegolly, of course they'd say that. They have to say that. Their whole game is a lie. So you saying your not lying has zero influence on me. You tammy, the person should know this.

But I'm not lying. I really have been looking for mafia. None of my reads or thoughts or anything has been a lie.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1600, pidgey wrote:
Are you cop to general scum ben, ormdoes the PM maybe say to a specific faction?

Suggests general.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 am

Post by pidgey »

Vote: tammy

Wingardiummleviosa the hammer on her head.
-----------------
Sup
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Tammy »

Good luck town. I was honest about all my reads.

I seriously do believe the messager was town. Please don't lynch him.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:57 am

Post by pidgey »

Are you SK though?
-----------------
Sup
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Tammy »

No.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:02 am

Post by pidgey »

We shall see in a bit....
-----------------
Sup
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay so with snifit, yesterday I thought he was scum and was a potential partner to Melmond because twice he opted to vote for someone else besides Melmond while at the same time calling Melmond scummy. First it was cybertronix because the wagon was smaller and then it was rapid canyon. I had a town read on both slots so my immediate conclusion was that he was partnered. But I was wrong about Melmond so that reasoning goes out the window. However, his play doesn't read town to me, even though he does have a genuine post or two. I'm of the mind that he possibly was trying to stay off the wagon due to his partner being on the wagon or too close in proximity to a partner. Anyway this is wishy-washy, but it's something worth looking at again based on future flips.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

By my count that is l - 2.

Tammy, are you on a team with BC?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Tammy »

I wouldn't totally discount Zoroaster because of Avox's slip. He could have just as easily accidentally listed a scum buddies name because his scum buddies name was on his mind. I don't get scum vibes from Zoroaster though, I just think that the reasoning used to clear him is weak.

Also, Mastin - Why are your four suspects more suspect to you than BC. I notice that you put your four suspects in that grouping and said failing that, I could shoot BC or someone else (can't remember who at the moment and I'm trying to be quick). I think that BC's interactions and posts look for scummier than a couple people on your list.

Also, why are you just looking for four people for the scum team. Do you have any reason to believe that mafia has five players? Wouldn't it be possible that they had more if there was a dayvig in the set up?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”