Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Tammy »

I never said I wouldn't deign to test it. I am actually considering it regardless; it's just a silly question to ask me. If I'm the dayvig - yes, of course I'd do anything to help town because I win with town regardless. If I'm the SK - yes, of course I'd do it.

Either way, I have to say yes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Not really though. It comes down to WIFOM.

"I am the dayvig and I have a townread on Acosmist. I don't care if you lynch me, Im shooting prob scum.
DayKill:
Day SK: Blood Covenent or something
"

"See if I were an SK I would have had to comply, yadda yadda"

I think the guilty is good enough. Occam's razor means Tammy is scum and needs to die.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Yates »

I did. I don't have enough reason for that opinion, though.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Yates »

I believe that's L-1:

snifit, mastin, kise, ben, KK, AP, Yates
Please pm me to pre-in
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Its only 7 to lynch?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay well if you guys are set on lynching me let me finish catching up and giving my reads.

Also, I have another confirmation for future purposes. I was neighborized last night as well.

I almost never get targetted night one, and here I was targetted by three people.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Yates »

Never mind - takes TEN to lynch.
Please pm me to pre-in
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Neighborized. That has nothing to do with the message you got?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Tammy »

Right. Completely separate.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 1566, Yates wrote:Meh. Says you. That means there's about a 30% chance you are being 100% honest. And that assumes I believe you are a PGO.

If you thought I was lying, you would have said that. Instead you were acting as if I had said this before. Now that I proved you wrong (with stuff claimed immediately, btw, not ad hoc in the face of this) you completely switched gears.

"Your role doesn't work like that!"

"Yes it does."

"Well...you're lying about your role anyway!"

Yeppppppppp Yates tomorrow.

Also my vote is on Tammy I am fairly sure.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

But thats derp-motivated, not scum-motivated?
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 am

Post by zabriel »

I'm honestly disinclined to lynch Tammy. Since we know it's her killing people in the day time we can control her kills, because she knows that if she fucks up she dies. She's already shot one member of team mafia for us. I think she could be useful still.

There could be a framer involved. Benmage could be insane. I don't really feel like lynching Tammy is the optimal move for today.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1546, Tammy wrote:
In post 1410, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1398, Kise wrote:
In post 1017, AngryPidgeon wrote:I honestly would not be shocked if its Kise/Snifit/Zabriel purely because those two are trying to construe my Mastin pressure as a Snifit defense. I keep saying Snifit is scummy. The only thing bothering me right now is how much of a free pass Mastin is getting for shoving a case that IMO is hinged on a singular sketchy point.

After unvoting mastin, why did you choose to vote me over snifit? I had 2 votes, snifit had 4. And at what point did I become scum to you? I don't see anything from day 1 - nothing longer than your suspicion of snifit.

You have a history of calling people townish if they exhibit a carefree attitude.

In post 422, AngryPidgeon wrote:Leaning town:
Kise (didn't really acknowledge him in my catchup ^^, but his intro post is a bit carefree, reads genuine)

Prob Scum:
Blood Covenent

In post 433, AngryPidgeon wrote:Post 285/286: Ok, Benmage is now obvtown for being carefree.

In post 489, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 485, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 483, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC, you have been posting elsewhere, why not here?

takes time to read dude.

Prob town.

I don't think my attitude has changed, if much at all. What is it that really bothers you about me connecting you and snifit?

Honestly, I'd rather have been voting RC throughout all of that, but there is apparently no support for that wagon. I already explained this several times. I do not understand why you were ok with Mastin's push. It was a case based on Snifit 'lying' and it was incredibly forced. You were on Mastin's hit list but apparently didn't care that his case ws forced and he was outright lying TO ME about there being any other points to the snifit case that he had made. It was setting of alarm bells all over my head and I couldn't understand why someone listed as a Mastin scumread was ok with getting on Mastin's train (yes I know you had Snifit as a scumread before) when the train was likely going to hit you the next Day. That, combined with you calling me buddies with Snifit really made me think it was more likely you would be scum than Snifit.

Yes, I like gutreads. And I try to quantify them, and it usually comes down to posting style/tone. Someone who doesn't care what people think about them is probably not scum.

Why shouldn't I be bothered about you connecting me to Snifit?

I'm not following this reasoning. Why would it matter that he and mastin had the same scum read even if mastin had a scum read on kise. They could both be right about snifit while mastin could be wrong about kise.

Why would kise worry about mastin's train coming after him the next day? If he were scum wouldn't he be more likely to try to keep around a stronger scum read than him for him to hide behind rather than jump on the train and help it along?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1546, Tammy wrote:
In post 1410, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1398, Kise wrote:
In post 1017, AngryPidgeon wrote:I honestly would not be shocked if its Kise/Snifit/Zabriel purely because those two are trying to construe my Mastin pressure as a Snifit defense. I keep saying Snifit is scummy. The only thing bothering me right now is how much of a free pass Mastin is getting for shoving a case that IMO is hinged on a singular sketchy point.

After unvoting mastin, why did you choose to vote me over snifit? I had 2 votes, snifit had 4. And at what point did I become scum to you? I don't see anything from day 1 - nothing longer than your suspicion of snifit.

You have a history of calling people townish if they exhibit a carefree attitude.

In post 422, AngryPidgeon wrote:Leaning town:
Kise (didn't really acknowledge him in my catchup ^^, but his intro post is a bit carefree, reads genuine)

Prob Scum:
Blood Covenent

In post 433, AngryPidgeon wrote:Post 285/286: Ok, Benmage is now obvtown for being carefree.

In post 489, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 485, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 483, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC, you have been posting elsewhere, why not here?

takes time to read dude.

Prob town.

I don't think my attitude has changed, if much at all. What is it that really bothers you about me connecting you and snifit?

Honestly, I'd rather have been voting RC throughout all of that, but there is apparently no support for that wagon. I already explained this several times. I do not understand why you were ok with Mastin's push. It was a case based on Snifit 'lying' and it was incredibly forced. You were on Mastin's hit list but apparently didn't care that his case ws forced and he was outright lying TO ME about there being any other points to the snifit case that he had made. It was setting of alarm bells all over my head and I couldn't understand why someone listed as a Mastin scumread was ok with getting on Mastin's train (yes I know you had Snifit as a scumread before) when the train was likely going to hit you the next Day. That, combined with you calling me buddies with Snifit really made me think it was more likely you would be scum than Snifit.

Yes, I like gutreads. And I try to quantify them, and it usually comes down to posting style/tone. Someone who doesn't care what people think about them is probably not scum.

Why shouldn't I be bothered about you connecting me to Snifit?

I'm not following this reasoning. Why would it matter that he and mastin had the same scum read even if mastin had a scum read on kise. They could both be right about snifit while mastin could be wrong about kise.

Why would kise worry about mastin's train coming after him the next day? If he were scum wouldn't he be more likely to try to keep around a stronger scum read than him for him to hide behind rather than jump on the train and help it along?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Tammy »

oops
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Zabriel, what is your current read on Mastin2 and Acosmist?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also, FFS Tammy name claim.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Tammy »

The one thing that gives me pause on Mastin being town is him trying to nail down the scum team without a flip. That may be playstyle based though so I'm not sure. I just really don't like when people do partner analysis before flips because they have a tendency to lead town astray, and relational tells aren't 100% anyway because scum love drawing fake relations between themselves and town.

Besides that I still think Zabriel is town.

Haven't seen enough of pidgey to know, but there are some posts that read townish so I'm undecided (oh noes my head is too foggy and I can't fake a read here /sarcasm).

Pere is a possibility. I said that I hated his stance about Melmond at the end of the day because it read as intense posturing but his masons thing is idk. It would be interesting if Thad was the intended night kill last night though. Too bad we have no way of knowing that (no I'm not doc fishing here). I tend to find Pere suspicious and can't really read him until time has passed so...

I don't know about Kise. I think that Jason has a point about Kise, and I'm generally reading KK as town though I have had a few blips in my KK town read. I know that KK is good at scum, and the way he went about his Zabriel case yesterday in which he didn't seem to be looking at why he might be town read as someone who was trying to force a read rather than actual read, but he gave that up. I also thought that he was going to go somewhere with Angry Pidgeon that he didn't and that I think he totally would have if he were scum, so I basically still have my town read on KK, it's just not as strong as it was early day one. I'm just not sure I see Kise!scum going after KK if KK were town. KK has that meta evidence to back him up on how Kise has treated him before in games and Kise would know that, so why not just go after the easier lynches and quietly kill KK? It's not like he would be a shocking night kill if town. Also, Kise could have continued to push me as scum yesterday after I answered the question about Yates which he (and Ben) found suspicious instead of realize that I was trying to make sense of my read myself. So, bleh, I'm on the fence about this as well. He seems like someone who would need more time and evidence to read as well. That and I really am not that great of an early game reader...sometimes, but usually I'm a mid gamer.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 am

Post by pidgey »

Make a goddmn nameclaim?
-----------------
Sup
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1428, Kublai Khan wrote:Yates, you're being an idiot. Put yourself in her claimed shoes. You have a town dayvig pm. You are not a miller. You have yet to take a shot. Someone claims a guilty on you. Do you:

A) shoot the player with the guilty result because it must be fake.
B) waffle, give no helpful information then shoot near randomly for a piss-poor reason (he didn't post)?

Hint: a is town. B isn't.

I didn't shoot randomly. I had a scum read.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1432, Benmage wrote:Her shots have not been good she got lucky with AV. Thad was obviously town.

You can't trust her shot.

Period.

I had a scum read on AV...and I was right. Thad wasn't obviously town. I had a scum read. I was wrong.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1595, Tammy wrote:
In post 1432, Benmage wrote:Her shots have not been good she got lucky with AV. Thad was obviously town.

You can't trust her shot.

Period.

I had a scum read on AV...and I was right. Thad wasn't obviously town. I had a scum read. I was wrong.

Those are your words that you have to say.

I don't believe them.

Not Ms. "I had a gut read" I took the shot.
with Ms. "I have bad reads early game" + Ms. "Now I'm torn on BC, ahh *insert shitty excuse*" shoot ThAD.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Tammy also shot ThaD, an opponent to herself, over a replacement.. IE in her best interest to remove a vote against herself.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:36 am

Post by pidgey »

Ok so by now you have completely dodged a name claim about 30 times so im ready to lynch lord voldemort/some sk from metal gear

I really think you could be town but your name dodge is at thisnpoint Complete Hot Garbage

Anyone wishes to discuss something else?
-----------------
Sup
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Just fucking ------------------[] and lets end this drawn out discussion.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”