Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1296, pidgey wrote:Mykonian- But wouldnt town vigs crumb something? You know, in case THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED LIKE RIGHT NOW.
Anyway that's still a fucking dumb reason to want me dead but nice tunneling there brah

Because you don't lynch them. That's kind of the point. If she's scum, she gets shot by the real vig. If she's town, she doesn't get shot.

And I'm perfectly happy to wait for this situation to resolve itself. If I was wrong about benmage, I don't have to tunnel so hard.

It is rather advisable to unvote though. You don't want to lynch a claimed vig, really. If she's scum, she'll get shot. So don't be silly, as you can only mislynch her.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1297, Tammy wrote:Because I don't know what to do. I wanted to take out a strong scum read of mine that I thought would be difficult to get lynched. Which is one reason why I took out Avox. I kind of want to take out Thad as I think he might be scum.

In this post we discover that BC's slot is scum.

Tammy shoot BC.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by pidgey »

I guess I see your point then

Im dumb

unvote

Lets see what happens
-----------------
Sup
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1300, mykonian wrote:
In post 1296, pidgey wrote:Mykonian- But wouldnt town vigs crumb something? You know, in case THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED LIKE RIGHT NOW.
Anyway that's still a fucking dumb reason to want me dead but nice tunneling there brah

Because you don't lynch them. That's kind of the point. If she's scum, she gets shot by the real vig. If she's town, she doesn't get shot.

And I'm perfectly happy to wait for this situation to resolve itself. If I was wrong about benmage, I don't have to tunnel so hard.

It is rather advisable to unvote though. You don't want to lynch a claimed vig, really. If she's scum, she'll get shot. So don't be silly, as you can only mislynch her.

Okay, and if shes the SK??

You don't not lynch someone when a cop claims a guilty.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

How does that indicate that BC's slot is scum. He was the one I was planning to shoot today until Thad wrote his crap case. Come on read that. Tell me that comes from town. Shake off your tunnel vision from me and read that objectively.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by pidgey »

If everyone is telling the truth and if for some reason Tammy is SK too then we will figure it out I think
-----------------
Sup
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1304, Tammy wrote:How does that indicate that BC's slot is scum. He was the one I was planning to shoot today until Thad wrote his crap case. Come on read that. Tell me that comes from town. Shake off your tunnel vision from me and read that objectively.

WHY THE FUCK HAVENT YOU SHOT YET EVEN ON THAD AND GONE HAHA FUCK U ALL IM TOWN.

Cause you're lying scum.

And BC's slot will be lynched tomorrow, you can backtalk all you want.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by mykonian »

I'm not lynching anyone. Just sitting and waiting.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by mykonian »

since when do cops get a guilty on SK's btw?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1307, mykonian wrote:I'm not lynching anyone. Just sitting and waiting.

And after she shoots, then what?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

Because I actually care about who gets shot. I'm not interested in shooting town. I'm not lying.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1308, mykonian wrote:since when do cops get a guilty on SK's btw?

When SK's aren't invimmune. They don't have to be.

ALSO TAMMY MUST DO THIS INTHREAD
.. could be a partners ability.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If Tammy has more shots she is not mafia.

Do not lynch until she has shot today and/or everyone has checked in.

If she flips wn dayvig lynch Ben and anyone that CC's her.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1310, Tammy wrote:Because I actually care about who gets shot. I'm not interested in shooting town. I'm not lying.

Shoot BC than and save the mod finding a replacement......

We're all waiting on you to shoot. The game is at an impasse... so lets go.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by pidgey »

What's with the hurry Ben
-----------------
Sup
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1310, Tammy wrote:Because I actually care about who gets shot. I'm not interested in shooting town. I'm not lying.

Is there a way for a cop to get a guilty on you?

If not, shoot benmage. If there is, he might be town, and you can shoot whoever you please. So unless you want to claim miller now, you should shoot benmage or get shot :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ben is right, Tammy should shoot. Though I'd like dead Snifnit.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1314, pidgey wrote:What's with the hurry Ben

Im scum fakeclaiming....

:roll:

What epiphany is she waiting on? We're all waiting on her to shoot. Lets start the betting it never happens.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by mykonian »

40 e-money on her getting shot in a day.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by pidgey »

I dont think Benmage, if scum, would actually just go and claim COP as SCUM when its D2 and there were no NKs. Seems like a bad trade off for scum, even if he was a goon.

I dunno. I probably wouldnt shoot Benmage. As much as it would be cool for me if he was scum.
-----------------
Sup
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

Have fun betting. You think I would have said I could if I couldn't?

What epiphany am I waiting on? You act like you've never seen me in a game. Damn I take more time deciding on who I want to vote for and this is killing someone. I want to hit mafia, not town, so give me a sec.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1315, mykonian wrote:

If not, shoot benmage. If there is, he might be town, and you can shoot whoever you please. So unless you want to claim miller now, you should shoot benmage or get shot :)

How are you so bad?

Technically there's like a 0.000000000001% chance a framer landed correctly. But nevertheless optimal strategy is to have her shoot, and obviously not the unCC'd cop who claimed D2 with little to no threat on himself.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1319, pidgey wrote:I dont think Benmage, if scum, would actually just go and claim COP as SCUM when its D2 and there were no NKs. Seems like a bad trade off for scum, even if he was a goon.

I dunno. I probably wouldnt shoot Benmage. As much as it would be cool for me if he was scum.

He could claim insanity and move on. Because nobody would actually fakeclaim day 2, right?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1321, Benmage wrote:
In post 1315, mykonian wrote:

How are you so bad?

Technically there's like a 0.000000000001% chance a framer landed correctly. But nevertheless optimal strategy is to have her shoot, and obviously not the unCC'd cop who claimed D2 with little to no threat on himself.

Who happens to have a guilty on her. That's kind of the crux.

And I don't know. I'm a bad boy I guess. I'm enjoying this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1322, mykonian wrote:
In post 1319, pidgey wrote:I dont think Benmage, if scum, would actually just go and claim COP as SCUM when its D2 and there were no NKs. Seems like a bad trade off for scum, even if he was a goon.

He could claim insanity and move on. Because nobody would actually fakeclaim day 2, right?

And than I would be declaring people from here on out.. and arguing as to why I wasnt NK'd.

And Snape, his truth serum... a stretch for flavor to be insane.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”