Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Eh, I still think Cheery Dog is town and don't recommend his lynch/vig. I don't really know what more I can say though.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Titan »

I still wanna be on malp though soooo

pedit: oh yay new page fake vc incoming.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Titan »

Unofficial Votecount 1.01 [/i]
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Ohhhh. Fox and the Hound?

Now, Cheery Dog is always going on about not prying into people's town reads or the reasons for them... However, he himself has effectively listed 17 people he finds to be more Town than Scum - in a way, his town reads. He has refrained from posting the reasons behind it, so there's a positive there...
Besides, it's completely non-committal. Cheery Dog's "reads" are essentially "
Null
: People who haven't posted;
Not null
: Everyone else". Cheery Dog?

I've just seen I'm still voting Vifam :oops:
UNVOTE: Vifam
But until Cheery Dog doesn't answer to this, my vote doesn't yet belong anywhere.
no.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 978, xtopherusD wrote:Ohhhh. Fox and the Hound?

Now, Cheery Dog is always going on about not prying into people's town reads or the reasons for them... However, he himself has effectively listed 17 people he finds to be more Town than Scum - in a way, his town reads. He has refrained from posting the reasons behind it, so there's a positive there...
Besides, it's completely non-committal. Cheery Dog's "reads" are essentially "
Null
: People who haven't posted;
Not null
: Everyone else". Cheery Dog?

I've just seen I'm still voting Vifam :oops:
UNVOTE: Vifam
But until Cheery Dog doesn't answer to this, my vote doesn't yet belong anywhere.

What does that last line mean?

It's impossible for me to not have anything but null when people aren't posting. There are pewople I listed that have been posting which are still in the null category.
and I am seriously having second thoughts about my townread on Titan, the way in which he just changed his read of me looks wrong.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Seriously the fake VCs are just plainly disrespectful.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

The last line means my vote will be going to you if you cannot convince me otherwise ;)

I agree that the only possible read on non-posters is a null one. However, I don't think a natural reaction to the remainder is not having a single scumread ("If I actually had names to give you, I wouldn't be voting the person that claimed scum.") while the remainder are town ("people missing from this list [of non-posters] are my townreads").

Also, you didn't respond to the first part of that post. Why are you posting against asking about townreads here before willingly (to the extent of "in your next post after being asked") posting your own??
no.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 980, Robocopter87 wrote:Seriously the fake VCs are just plainly disrespectful.

In what way? I do this in a large game where the activity is high. If they're bothering you ignore them. It’s not like they’re
hurting
anyone.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 979, Cheery Dog wrote:and I am seriously having second thoughts about my townread on Titan, the way in which he just changed his read of me looks wrong.

I saw/realized something that changed my mind about you.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

I think I agree with Robocopter here ( :O ). It's almost as if you're saying to the mods "You're not doing this quickly enough but it's okay because I'm here". Even if that's not the intent, that is how many people could read it.
no.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 984, xtopherusD wrote:I think I agree with Robocopter here ( :O ). It's almost as if you're saying to the mods "You're not doing this quickly enough but it's okay because I'm here". Even if that's not the intent, that is how many people could read it.
Umm, no? Like, not at all? I realize the mods aren't gods...
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh crap you guys made me forget about something :( (Arthur) V/LA some time.

Mods: if this account ever needs prodding can you please prod our main accounts also because I don't think this account sends email notifications. Thank you
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 981, xtopherusD wrote:Also, you didn't respond to the first part of that post. Why are you posting against asking about townreads here before willingly (to the extent of "in your next post after being asked") posting your own??

I have nothing against people stating their townreads, and find that is in fact helpful, however giving the reasons for the townreads I believe is more useful for scum.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 983, Titan wrote:
In post 979, Cheery Dog wrote:and I am seriously having second thoughts about my townread on Titan, the way in which he just changed his read of me looks wrong.

I saw/realized something that changed my mind about you.

Which was?
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

In post 987, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 981, xtopherusD wrote:Also, you didn't respond to the first part of that post. Why are you posting against asking about townreads here before willingly (to the extent of "in your next post after being asked") posting your own??

I have nothing against people stating their townreads, and find that is in fact helpful, however giving the reasons for the townreads I believe is more useful for scum.

I don't think I've heard that view before. I always have thought that posting who you think is "towniest" just gives scum an idea of how to cause the most damage with their night kill. Why does town want to know town's townreads??

Also... If knowing people's townreads is helpful to the town, why did you post a nulllist and not a townlist?
no.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 989, xtopherusD wrote:I don't think I've heard that view before. I always have thought that posting who you think is "towniest" just gives scum an idea of how to cause the most damage with their night kill. Why does town want to know town's townreads??

Also... If knowing people's townreads is helpful to the town, why did you post a nulllist and not a townlist?

To catch scum that change their views of people wildly, the most damage factor is why I don't really like asking for reasons of a townread, but people having the town reads out in the restrict how well scum are capable of mislynching people.

I was asked for my opinion on acceptable vig shots, I started with the null list as I figured that was easier to work with (I didn't realise I had as many town reads as I actually did after I posted the list)
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

If you've already given who you think is Town, isn't it more helpful for people to be able to contest why you think that? If you've thought one way about something and you've thought about it wrong in some way, wouldn't you want to know, to then be more helpful to the town?

Then...

You're taking Porfervor seriously??
And do null players deserve to be killed for neither being town nor scum?
Also, it's a pretty long list. Wouldn't you agree that it would be preferable to keep a null list as minimal as possible, even if you have to completely change your reads?
no.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

If I feel it is required for me to give reasons, then yes, otherwise no.

I was dayvigged recently in another game by someone I didn't believe, and since that happened I am currently believable of those who apparently claim vig.
I will lower my null list when it gets possible, currently there are too many inactives to get clear reads.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Votecount 1.6

Paschendale (7): Zeta, AurorusVox, Pandorica, BT, Phillammon, buldermar, torgonitoh
combinatorialEnigma (4): Epic, BroodKingEXE, Sunshine and Rainbows, Noir
DeasVail (3): Alsark, Guy_Named_Riggs, Paschendale
Cheery Dog (3): Nachomamma8, Porfervor, Robocopter87
malpascp (2): Titan, Vifam
buldermar (2): ActionDan, malpascp
Nachomamma8 (1): Cheery Dog
AurorusVox (1): Nikanor
Noir (0):
Vifam (0):
Titan (0):
Robocopter87 (0):
Pandorica (0):
numberQ (0):
Phillammon (0):
Alsark (0):
xtopherusD
Alduskkel
Epic
Sunshine and Rainbows
torgonitoh
ActionDan
SoraAdvent
Maenara
Porfervor
BroodKingEXE
Zeta
Guy_Named_Riggs
Nikanor
BT

Not Voting (7): numberQ, Alduskkel, SoraAdvent, Maenara, combinatorialEnigma, DeasVail, xtopherusD

Searching for a replacement for Paschendale.

Deadline is on November 21st.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 968, Cheery Dog wrote:Yeah it's not going to take 3 hours, I seriously don't feel up to analysing that much as it will just give me headaches full of paranoia (therefore divide the time I said it will take approx by 6)

2. combinatorialEnigma - from games they've died in, I believe I can establish that they like to post fluff as town, I have no knowledge of their scumgame.
3. Nachomamma8 - on pasch "scummy as fuck" to "town as fuck" from two posts in a row - this gives me bad vibes.
4. AurorusVox - ISO tells me nothing
5. Alduskkel - Hasn't posted since confimation stage, confirmation stage posts aren't telling me much.
7. malpascp - I fail to develop anything here, I can am seeing both sides of this story.
9. Paschendale - Votes have been bad, unsure what to make of his replace out, will wait for replacement for more information regarding this slot.
unvote buldermar
- Looking back over what he has written, I think he might be town now, but then again I did skim his posts as went I try to reread them I just go "bleh", the red font isn't helping.
15. ActionDan - Mostly gut says this is plausible, nothing is really telling me logically either way.
16. SoraAdvent - another completely nothing file, hooray.
17. Maenara - the most nothingest possible..
21. BroodKingEXE - and another pretty much nothing I can't do anything with
24. Guy_Named_Riggs - compeltely nothing here, vote on DeasVail doesn't seem useful
27. numberQ - and finally we arrive to another slot without content, one I will expect will need replaced at some stage (along with probably the other completely nulls)

people missing from this list are my townreads, and I'm not going to give reasons for them, probably won't either. (I did decide to move some off the null list I gave before)

Ok, my main scumreads are Paschendale & Nachomamma, given that Paschendale has now gone to be a replacement, I will go the secondary option unless I see something better.

VOTE: Nachomamma8

@porfevor, yes I haven't been scumhunting that hard so far this game, and this probably still doesn't mean much, but there you go.

god this is such BULLSHIT
murder him

In post 974, Cheery Dog wrote:I did have the same bad vibes when I read the post, and looking over his ISO, I couldn't find where I actually had good vibes coming from him.

"hi nacho is scum for calling him town and then calling him scum"
"oh wait nacho is scum, i was wrong when I called him town"
GET OUT
YOU ARE SCUM

oh yeah and the fact that you find me scummy for doing what you did (except I actually gave reasons for one of my switches, I think)
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 992, Cheery Dog wrote:If I feel it is required for me to give reasons, then yes, otherwise no.

I was dayvigged recently in another game by someone I didn't believe, and since that happened I am currently believable of those who apparently claim vig.
I will lower my null list when it gets possible, currently there are too many inactives to get clear reads.

"oh hai i believe you because I don't want to get shot"
BLOOD
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 994, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 974, Cheery Dog wrote:I did have the same bad vibes when I read the post, and looking over his ISO, I couldn't find where I actually had good vibes coming from him.

GET OUT
YOU ARE SCUM

oh yeah and the fact that you find me scummy for doing what you did (except I actually gave reasons for one of my switches, I think)

I never called you town, I had thought there were some good vibes from somewhere else beforehand (but I think it might have been someone else's post) which is why you were in the null list and not out by yourself in a scum section.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

In post 992, Cheery Dog wrote:If I feel it is required for me to give reasons, then yes, otherwise no.
What kind of situation calls for you to feel "required" to give reasons? What drastic thing would have to happen for you to decide that you want to attest to your read??

Cheery Dog wrote:I was dayvigged recently in another game by someone I didn't believe, and since that happened I am currently believable of those who apparently claim vig.
I think I've essentially become the dayvig fodder if Porfervor is able to turn on someone who doesn't believe him/them, Dog.
There
has
to be a point where people who are staying in the null list too long start being scummy for staying out of the radar. And the thing is, you've been doing exactly that for some time now! And when confronted about it, you've stayed indecisive and vague about things. Is there seriously
no one
that you would see lynched other than someone who decided to claim scum?? Or Nacho... who you have "bad vibes" about.
no.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

In post 996, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 994, Nachomamma8 wrote:

GET OUT
YOU ARE SCUM

I never called you town, I had thought there were some good vibes from somewhere else beforehand (but I think it might have been someone else's post) which is why you were in the null list and not out by yourself in a scum section.

Got ninja'd by this. The real problem here is the lack of a "scum section" altogether!

What do you think of Nacho?? Is he good or is he evil? Give me two words. The first will be "He's" and the second has to be four letters. There, you don't have to make a decision on how to say it, at least.
no.
torgonitoh
torgonitoh
Goon
torgonitoh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Post by torgonitoh »

I see many mans posts

but it seems same mans posts? so I look if mans not post

these mans 10 less posts 30 pages ok

ActionDan - 10 - i think this mans ok, words are many and good
Paschendale - 10 - this is bad mans
Alduskkel - 9 - this also bad mans, hide
ζ - 8 - read this squiggle. squiggle say this bad, now good, this bad, now good. he sits the fence, looks at nehbor pool
AurorusVox - 6 - this mans think more about names than who bad mans
BroodKingEXE - 6 - this mans do nothing
Ser Arthur Dayne - 4 - who is this mans? is in game?
Guy_Named_Riggs - 3 - this mans jump sadfox with other mans, no other thing
SoraAdvent - 3 - this mans take joke as no joke, and ////???
numberQ - 3 - this mans play game, i no read all words why me
Evanjalin - 1 - who is this mans????????///

i think 30 mans, 30 pages, bad mans hide.. let good mans get good mans

was many words, tired sleep ok
WUTLOLSKI

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”