Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 323, Porfervor wrote:
In post 94, Titan wrote:
In post 93, Robocopter87 wrote:Care to share with us what your epic plan for gamebreaking from the role distribution is, titan?

Cuz all I'm seeing is a fat sack of nope.

Not really? And it's not really the fact that they weren't distributed randomly. It's more of
how
they were distributed randomly. When you use random.org you have to keep a category a constant and randomize the other. If one of the categories was held constant, and it happened to be placed in a specific way, then yea, the game can be partially broken.
Partially

Also, mod, why is Strider being replaced? Did he request replacement, or otherwise how did you know he flaked, etc, when others have yet to confirm also?

okay so you didn't have a point and you're speaking nonsense, tell me your concern with the brokeness of the game and how you are going to approach it, is your style going to be different? right now im reading you apathetically but you keep posting like this by the time im up to 13 and you get shot

Yay?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Vifam »

He means shot with a bullet bakalord
ok
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Epic »

dont do this stream of consciousness bullshit it's not helpful
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 208, Nikanor wrote:
Vote: Robocopter87.

Cheery Dog probably scum too.

literally my thought process up until this post
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 327, Epic wrote:dont do this stream of consciousness bullshit it's not helpful

im lagging behind and im doing a multipost catch up, i wont stay like this all game but i want to get in what i feel is important
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 327, Epic wrote:dont do this stream of consciousness bullshit it's not helpful

It clogs up the thread but i'd prefer it over a huge wall seeing as this is the begging of the game and all.
ok
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 214, numberQ wrote:So wait, what's awkward about Phil's confirmation post?

In post 215, Pandorica wrote:wtf bro is that all you have to say

I ISO'd this guy real quick to see if he responded and he didn't have jack, this is actually pretty early in my re-read also so it doesn't help he just falls off the face of the earth about it

Vote: NumberQ
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Vifam »

beginning* God DAMM IT
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Vifam »

Yeah this is actually the best wagon so far

VOTE: NumberQ
ok
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 274, Robocopter87 wrote:
In post 208, Nikanor wrote:
Vote: Robocopter87.

Cheery Dog probably scum too.

VOTE: Robocopter87

One scum caught.

Hilarious.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Porfervor »

alright im assuming with a 30 man game we don't just have one vigilante in here so someone do me a favor and cap a couple of people because frankly im not reading 30 of you and based on what ive read there's a ton of people i would like dead before even getting into the grind of things
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Porfervor »

In post 295, Robocopter87 wrote:
In post 293, Vifam wrote:I have pink eye and Im stuck in my house on Halloween night, I could be fucking some girl dressed as my favorite Japanese cartoon character right now, you're breaking me down and hurting me emotionally, please stop.

My only concern is that I am too town and will draw the nightkill and since I am obviously a PR I better not continue my rampaging towniness.

You win this round.

But don't yell at me at endgame when I told you to lynch obvscum and you told me to stop.

Unvote

okay day vigil do your business shoot this please and thanks im not going to deal with someone trying to joke off something that is deliberately anti-town
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Porfervor »

xtopher likes to make a lot of excuses for himself and i dont like it, i might being hard on him but he's already made two or three posts trying so hard for people to not get the wrong idea on him such as the tried and true example 'its just how i play.'
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Porfervor wrote:
In post 20, xtopherusD wrote:
honk :o)

i MEAN, uH, cONFIRM,

dont do this ever
Porfervor wrote:okay from this post forward you post in a troll gimmick and you get on my shitlist i dont care if it's not productive you need to speak english
I'll keep it to the confirmation phase, then.

Porfervor wrote:everyone give me a read on Alduskkel and on top of that tell me your prime suspects unless we're still wading in RVS bullshit because i dont see anything that doesn't point to it
Alduskkel hasn't posted since game start, but before that he: Threatened to vote the mod, and to vote Alsark (note: before the power claim). Discourages voicing of town reads, and rolespec (including but not limited to hinting at your own role) - fairly standard Mafia guidelines for this stage. Confused by torgonitoh's post, possibly the vote but most likely the butchered English. Comments that he can't respond to vague replies to, or comments about him.
I think that his comment about voting the mod is purely based off flavour (I would not trust Andrew Hussie as a mod of this game). I think his not-quite-vote on Alsark is firmly grounded - Alsark is pointing out confirmed Town (no matter how illogically), which is something that helps scum more than town. The standard advice serves as help to newer players and a reminder to more experienced players.
Overall, slightly town for discouraging unhelpful behaviour and for pointing out an example of such.
no.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Porfervor »

and im back here not a lot to like not a lot to love im here for the moment but ill probably dip until i see some flips because like i said these 30 man games aren't meant to be analyzed at the 30 man cap when we're down a better sum and ive seen some flips then ill really get into things

right now i hate xtopher robo number cheery dog cE
im ok with the rest for the moment being
vifam seems town and Nikanor's only meaningful post spoke words to me, epic is someone i'd keep around too, and titan generally feels more town than scum and i get the feeling that it's just how he plays the game. this isn't the same for players like xtopher who are desperately grasping to not get read in a way that deems him in a bad light and something i cant condone is trying to excuse what you post because you should be aware of it and you dont need to make excuses for it. the rest of the people on my shitlist are basically just people i feel are borderline useless and filler and i would like gone, simple as that
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

In post 339, Porfervor wrote:players like xtopher who are desperately grasping to not get read in a way that deems him in a bad light and something i cant condone is trying to excuse what you post because you should be aware of it and you dont need to make excuses for it.

My posting of how I play
is
being aware of it, and making sure others can be aware of it, too. I realised that I have to remember that I am "different", and was giving a forewarning of what I'm going to be like in this game. And I keep "excusing" what I post because people keep attacking me for it. If you don't want me to tell you why I'm "overanalysing" or "focusing on things which are meaningless", don't ask.
no.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Hating and equating to scum are two different things.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

EBWOP:

In post 339, Porfervor wrote:when we're down a better sum and ive seen some flips then ill really get into things

Isn't this just a pre-emptive excuse as to why you won't be "getting into things" and therefore will be "deem[ed] in a bad light".
no.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

In post 342, xtopherusD wrote:EBWOP:

In post 339, Porfervor wrote:when we're down a better sum and ive seen some flips then ill really get into things

Isn't this just a pre-emptive excuse as to why you won't be "getting into things" and therefore will be "deem[ed] in a bad light"?
no.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Porfervor »

no its not are you going to tell me with a straight face that you will sit down and read all of these 30 players collectively? if your answer is yes then seek help if no then good you're logical and understand how useless it would be to read all of those players when you could just shoot them its not like we're dealing with a 20 man scumteam and every lynch/shot is crucial
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Start shooting bro

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Vifam »

Bang Bang - Chief Keef
ok
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Titan »

Okay so this half of the head doesn't care about anything before the game went go mode.

Also, the male head (Arthur) is the decisive one. This head (Tammy) not so much. What is it called if you just sheep your hydra head? Hmm...

Meh, the people calling nacho out for sounding fake are meh. I think that's vifam, who really hasn't contributed anything and the cube. Okay cubic retracts his silly suspicion. Good cubic.

Other head...can we vote vifam? Cuz I really want to.

Hey vifam...why'd you unvote in ? Try not to say he made a townie post.

:? My other head in wonders if that's stress over a small wagon? It's like he's never seen me flip out before :p

Pandora day you knew who was posting in :heart: and if that was nexus :heart: to you too.

:? Paschendale concerning alsrak. Did you actually ink that was a real claim. Other head can we vote him too?

I like xtopher because he suspects vifam too.

I'll let other head decide on torgonitoh...he gives me a headache

Alsrak I once asked Junpei as a joke upon replacing into a game if he was scum and his reaction to me told me a lot about his alignment. Sometimes questions that seem stupid to you aren't stupid at all. Though deasvail isn't reading totally awesome right now, but we'll see in time. I've only played with him in NY146, it's in the closed games and I know he played in scummier of team mafia.

PETA - how much of the posting have you been doing? I mean I'm guessing a lot right because empire/satire (right) uses proper punctuation? Or am I wrong? Like I want it say you're town just because I like playing with you but I feel like you're holding back, or are stiff, idk.

Oh porfevor makes me laugh. Guess what that means? Town.
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Epic »

Hi Tammy.

Peta has indeed done most of the posting. A large part of the reason I personally have been holding back is that my reads are still coagulating and I've been going back and forth with petapan about them but I'm still meh. This game's been frankly a pain in the ass to read.

I don't think Vifam is scum though.

(I want to go on the record and say that torgonitoh's gimmick sucks ass and is the worst.)
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

You really wanna vote Vifam?

I don't understand, hes pretty frikkin solid town so far.

Active, insightful, conducting.

With the amount of players in this game thats enough for me to want him to live.

PEDIT: epicNinja

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”