Wuffles_II
Goon
Wuffles_II
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:42 am

Post by Wuffles_II »

MMK.

Lurking? We're on page 2, ferchrissake. Thread's barely been open.

I also generally disagree with the rest of post 45.

Confirm vote: thestatusquo
MMK, here’s your first “confirm vote” on TSQ. This vote was initially based upon his getting Elias almost to hammah. No actual reasons are given here, aside from that you “disagree”. Why you disagree, you do not say.

The fact still remains that debatable minor lurking is much less scummy than what you did.
I disagree – I feel that only an absolute idiot would deliberately put someone that close to hammah page 2. So yeah, that makes TSQ a minor idiot for not checking the votecount. But, and I CANNOT emphasise this enough, this does not necessitavely make him scum.

Hey, Sock-puppet. Could you please point out to me this mythical "HARD EVIDENCE" that you described?

Also, that was the SECOND TIME you'd "confirm voted" TSQ.

Wow, I really do not think I was wrong to call you out on it.

Start talking fact, or you may regret it ^_^
I like pecan pie!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:54 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

thestatusquo, post 39 wrote:unvote, vote Elias.
ChannelDelibird, post 40 wrote:WTF? unvote, vote:thestatusquo for putting Elias at 1 from lynch with no reasoning.
There you go. It's there in black and white (well, just black actually) - TSQ puts a player 1 from lynch.

And no, it doesn't make him scum. It makes him
scummy
. Subsequent posts such as the following make him even scummier:
thescumusquo wrote:Keeping in mind you've been lurking, and your first post on the page is just a bandwagon hop restating others reasons, and using crap logic, I think it warrants a

FOS: Ziliu
False accusation of lurking.
thestatusscum wrote:Uh...I don't see how the fact that he posted one random vote changes anything. He hasn't participated in any discussion, or added anything.
It's the top of page 3 on day 1. There's not exactly been any great or important discussion to add anything to. It was random voting. Continued false accusations.

He's also been generally overaggressive and seems too sure of himself.
#greenshirtthursdays
Wuffles_II
Wuffles_II
Goon
Wuffles_II
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:43 am

Post by Wuffles_II »

Congratulations sock-puppet, you've just alleviated the Wrath of Wuffles for the time being :)

See, now that post I can agree with. While I find TSQ's 1-off hammah vote to be potentially suspicious, I have to agree that he has been posting a whole heap of "read the thread, noob" or thoughts to that effect.

That sort of playing style really annoys me, and, since he hasn't replied to my previous request,

Unvote, Vote TSQ
I like pecan pie!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:44 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

mod, that's wrong. In 107 I voted for luna.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

And I have class, Wuffles. I will respond afterwords. It's hard to take notes and peruse the thread to dig up my reasons at once. :)
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:06 am

Post by Norinel »

lunalovegood wrote:I'd post my opinion if i HAD one but I can't think of anything to say and i'm not going to rush myself to make an opinion when we have the whole game ahead of us.
The word "I" is capitalized wherever it appears in a sentence, even if it's used in a contraction. Vote stands.

Seriously, though, we're on page 6. Day 1 can be random, but it can also not be random. You can have an opinion now without rushing. You can even be wrong and change it, or be wrong and not change it.

I don't know that that's enough to call her scum, though, unless she's unreasonably holding things up despite being called out on it. That may or may not be the case as of her last post, but I want to make sure it isn't any more.

On an unrelated note, is Wuffles always this exorbitantly aggressive? He does have a good point on tsq, at least.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:10 am

Norinel wrote:On an unrelated note, is Wuffles always this exorbitantly aggressive? He does have a good point on tsq, at least.
Dunno, never seen him before.

On the subject of luna, I rather feel that sitting on the fence is more a general newbie mistake, regardless of town or scum.
#greenshirtthursdays
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:46 am

Post by ziliu »

I agree with above poster that I feel luna is giving out newbie-vibes, whereas I start feeling more and more that Thestatusquo's aggressiveness is not a sign of newbieness nor simply a matter of playstyle, but a sign of scumminess.

I think that going aggressively lurker-hunting
when being attacked
yourself is very scummy. What I think happened, was that by page 5, Thestatusquo started to feel the heat on him, he saw that Norinel had just made a case against a lurker, and quickly jumped on. To save his own skin, of course.

TSQ, may I ask, what between:
Thestatusquo, in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=440440#440440]post 85[/url], wrote:
I could be persuaded to go lurker hunting. But only for Ziliu.
and
Thestatusquo, in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=441452#441452]post 107[/url], wrote:K. So. That's your only response after not posting anything since your overly defensive begining to day one, and saying you didn't see anything at all by page 4? Not good enough. Not good enough at all.
unvote, vote lunalovegood
This puts her at three. See, I learned my lesson. :)
made you change your mind?

I'd also like to put a
FOS: Lowell
, and ask what made you change your attitude to lurker-hunting between:
Lowell, in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=441046#441046]post 95[/url], wrote:Eh, I think excessive lurker hunting is a scum tell.

This always happens in slow-starting games. There are 1 or 2 people who are insistent that LURKERS EMERGE and account for themselves, posting "X hasn't written, FOS X" and "Mod, let's get a prod on Z". This is an easy way to be "active" without doing anything confrontational, and I don't buy it as pro-town play. It's a bigger deal if we get all the way to lynch without hearing from everyone... but at this stage, I'm not sure it matters all that much.
and
Lowell, in [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=442429#442429]post 124[/url], wrote:
unvote, vote Luna

She really ought to be at more than one. Willfully or not, she's slowing us down.
?
Mafia is not about who is right, mafia is about who is left.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:51 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Hey, Ziliu. If you're going to mislead the town, I would suggest that you do it by NOT POSTING CONTENT THAT PROVES YOU WRONG IN YOUR OWN CASE. Kthx bye.
[what]made you change your mind?

Well, maybe THIS:
1)
That's your only response after not posting anything since (insert last post here.)
2)
saying you didn't see anything at all by page 4?
3) and that's her only response to being called out is a determined refusal to be productive.

So. Three responses, WITHIN your last post that tell you why I voted her, aside from lurker hunting. If you had ANY patience at all. you'd have noticed that I said a POST EARLIER that I was making up my case, and planning to post it after class.

I reiterate. Learn to read.
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:06 am

Post by ziliu »

*sigh*

We all discovered by #39, that if anybody here needs to learn to read it's you.

What I was saying, is that you in #39, you was very assertive and seemed very sure that I were scum. I mean,
only
is a very strong word, but you used it. Technically,
only
is a word strong enough so that we should all be LaL-ing you right now. But let's drop that.

I see that you provided reasons with your luna vote. Which is good. The only thing I'm saying is that reasons or not, you seemed so sure that I were scum before, that when the luna vote came, (with very bad reasons, I still think), it feels as though just cast your vote around, not caring who gets killed.

And you have to admit, that your vote hop right after Norinel made his case against luna is very scummy.

So just as I said, it is not really the actually change in opinion itself, (people can change opinions), but more the seemingly random accusations of yours, (and very harsh ones they are indeed), that triggers my scumdar.
Mafia is not about who is right, mafia is about who is left.
lunalovegood
lunalovegood
Townie
lunalovegood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:23 am

Post by lunalovegood »

Okay here you go a complete sentance happy? And
vote: TheStatusQuo
because you all said to make a decision and that is mine and i know this is going to get a ton of complaints but that is my opinion.
Show
games I've completed:
newbie 266: Town-town victory
mini #367: Mason-mafia victory
My loves:
*Harry Potter
*Cirque Du Freak
*Wicked
*and of course, Mafia
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:30 am

Post by Lowell »

lunalovegood wrote:Okay here you go a complete sentance happy? And
because you all said to make a decision and that is mine and i know this is going to get a ton of complaints but that is my opinion.
*bangs head against wall trying to understand*

@ziliu- mostly I just meant that, given her behavior, she deserves more than one vote. I use "slowing us down" and "lurking" as different things. The latter is being invisible, while the former is being visible but not very helpful.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:39 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

i word to the mod: i think i already asked to
unvote
my random vote. if not, this post'll get the job done.
to me, quos votes and/or posts seem slightly sporatic and random, but not necassarily scummy. at least not scummy enough to warrant a vote. not yet anyways.
and luna, i still would like to see more content in your posts. Your last post is not a good example of content. your opinion is that tsq is scum.....why? at least quote some other peoples reasons or something. sheesh.
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:40 am

Post by Arafax »

Mod
I think that vote cont may be wrong.

I'm still finding Thestatusquo the scummiest.

Mod
Anyword on our lurkers?...Prods or otherwise?
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:26 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ziliu, I never said I was sure you were scum at all. In fact, I never even voted you. Nice job with the improvement of the reading skills, though, because I didn't change my vote after norinel voted, but instead after luna refused to respond to the case against her. I did so with a plethora of reasons that you've already admitted I supplied, and a warning to others where she was in the lynch count. What exactly was scummy about it?

However:
lunalovegood wrote:Okay here you go a complete sentance happy? And
No mafia, already under suspicion would OMGUS as blatantly as she just did, so I am very inclined to believe in her noobness right now. So,
unvote
and we'll see what happens from here
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:29 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

And wuffles, that's my response to the request. All my reasons typed out. (I like to say things like "she's scum obv." in order to get someone posting, not necessarily because I'm sure. I thought the jokng nature of that tone of voice was easy to pick out. I guess I was wrong.)

While I WASN'T sure she was scum, I was very suspicious, but I think she just pushed herself over the suspicious threshold, and into the 'too guilty to be guilty catagory,' and I will not support any lynch or bandwagon of her.

Any questions still?
Uptown Guy
Uptown Guy
Townie
Uptown Guy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:40 pm

Post by Uptown Guy »

Hello there.
Uptown Guy
Uptown Guy
Townie
Uptown Guy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by Uptown Guy »

To: Ghetto Anthony
Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:15 am
Subject: #367 Role
You are an orangutang who got lost from the zoo and ended up in the lynch mob . Each night you may use your huge monkey arms to protect someone from the evil mafia, working from the theory that no-one in the right mind would start a fight with an orangutang. So, aside from all the fluff, you are a doctor. Submit a choice each night, and if that person would have died before your intervention, they now don't. You may not target yourself.

Win condition: You win when all anti-town killing roles are dead.

Confirm via PM.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:03 pm

WHAAAAAATTT????

WTF?????

Way to get yourself modkilled, dumbass.

I'd vote for you if you weren't about to die and possibly lose us our lynch in the process.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:04 pm

Correction:

WTF????????!!!!!!!
#greenshirtthursdays
Wuffles_II
Wuffles_II
Goon
Wuffles_II
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:52 pm

Post by Wuffles_II »

Yeah, that's me, Wuffles, the destroyer of worlds... :twisted:

Seriously, though, there are certain phrases that just kick my SCUMMOMETER into overdrive - "Confirm Vote" being one of them.

And yeah, I am often very aggressive in slightly slower moving games - but in large games, where everyone is posting like madmen, that I just sit back and wait for people to do stupid stuff.

This is currently my second game on 'scum - I know Primate/Spoon/Pod from 'sal and Wifom. He recruited me into this game. 8)

So yeah, it's no surprise you've never seen me before :)
I like pecan pie!
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:55 pm

Post by Primate »

*Given away by his intellect, low even for an monkey, GhettoAnthony begins drooling on people. Eventually, one of you realises that he isn't just an exceptionally fat child with full ginger body hair, OMIGOSH, GA is an Orangutang! So, you get the pot ready, and cook yourself up some monkery stew. Mmmmm, monkey stew. It was quite nice actually, even if you do feel a tiny bit dimmer just for eating it.*

GhettoAnthony - (doc)
is Modkilled.

Something I should make clear sooner rather than later. All that monkey stuff was just 'cause I was bored at the time of writing, most other roles are bare bones stuff.

If he had been in the mafia, though, *shudder* This could have been avoided so easily, too if people just bothered to read the rules.

Day continues. You guys have lost the doc, I'm not going to kick you whilst you're down.
Last edited by Primate on Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wuffles_II
Wuffles_II
Goon
Wuffles_II
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:59 pm

Post by Wuffles_II »

EBWODP - WTF, ANTHONY. YOU SO MODKILLED, OMFG.

Are you retarded...you're DOC and you just DELIBERATELY got yourself MODKILLED?

omfg.
I like pecan pie!
Wuffles_II
Wuffles_II
Goon
Wuffles_II
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:34 pm

Post by Wuffles_II »

EBWODP II - Sarnath'd by the mod :o
I like pecan pie!
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:22 am

Post by Arafax »

I just checked Ghetto Anthonys Newbie game he was currently in....They replaced him, then he posted his PM...He was the doc there too.....Thinking that someone needs to teach Anthony some MS etiquette.
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”