drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Whichever wagon that stacks up quicker would be the lynch.
I don't see anyone else getting lynched except for: Darthe, BloodCOvenent and Malpascp, today, right? happy
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 725, drmyshotgun wrote:Whichever wagon that stacks up quicker would be the lynch.
I don't see anyone else getting lynched except for: Darthe, BloodCOvenent and Malpascp, today, right? happy

That's my short-list. I would prefer a Mal lynch over a BC lynch.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

That ^. DC wanted BC more than Malp.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 715, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 705, Darthe wrote:Hello everyone, this seems to have been a good night. I am glad to have my suspicions of Zab confirmed and have to agree that an SK seems more likely than a Vig to me at this point. For now,
vote BC
in the interest of competing trains.

Here is why this is scummy:

First of all, Darthe is clearly new. And this post has 2 awesome scumtells in it that new players tend to commit.

1. Talking about how well the night went.
2. Assuming that Zabriel died to an SK and not vig. I mean come on you had Zabriel as a suspect and so did several people, so why is a vig unlikely??

Also, that Blood Covenent vote's justification is "competing trains". What. We are like a few hours into D2, why place such a forced vote.

Meh, how long have you been playing? I have for over a year and a half. No town death, mafia doc gone, several viewings claimed from players I have town reads on = good night. Here is why AngryPidgeon is scummy. The discussion about an SK vs a Vig killing Zab was brought up today by several others who he completely neglected to mention for it. Technically both topics were. Yet note that he pushes for the relative easy lynch and generally sheeps the towniest of players so far in game.

Besides that, a competing train is necessary to assure game flow. Thinking past the base "well he dar is a scummy guy" the matter stands that BC had too few votes for the FoS's directed at him and that malp gained votes too quickly to not be forced. Ie: less forced voting in exploring other options. Watch your trains kid, nothing like good old vote analysis. And with two scum revealed I just bet I can find a few more in the patterns.

Gimme a few seconds to quote the VC's. Also, is it just me or is this game sort of slow? The one I am in over on DM just passed 100 pages and its been up a week and a half.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i don't like the darthe wagon and will be really disappointed if we haven't solved the miller problem by the end of today
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

@Darthe This game has slowed sligthly since it's start, but I wouldn't label it as slow. Slow games are those that don't get any posts in them for 12 hours or more in my opinion.
I guess it only has 7 main posters (with over 50 posts each) while everyone else is taking the slow road though.

I don't believe that Angry is scum because of that, but it does overflow into lowing the amount of scumminess you have given.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Darthe »

Oh, I do not think the slowness (or speed) of the game has anything to do with Angry being mafia, those were unrelated. Also, gotta agree with you about the miller thing rofl.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I didn't say they were related, I guess I just responded in the wrong order.
I was originally just going to post that I didn't feel the game was slow (though the other game you've mentioned would be very fast), but then rofl ninja'd me, and I thought I can give thoughts on that part of your post as well so that it's more ontopic.

I'm still good with lynching one of the
millers
today, or do they need investigated by a gunsmith power if we have one?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 732, Cheery Dog wrote:I didn't say they were related, I guess I just responded in the wrong order.
I was originally just going to post that I didn't feel the game was slow (though the other game you've mentioned would be very fast), but then rofl ninja'd me, and I thought I can give thoughts on that part of your post as well so that it's more ontopic.

I'm still good with lynching one of the
millers
today, or do they need investigated by a gunsmith power if we have one?

If we had a gunsmith and they didn't already investigate them, then we have an idiot on our hands. Since no one has claimed with that yet, especially considering we had a near-massclaim going on, I doubt we have a gunsmith.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 728, Darthe wrote:Watch your trains kid, nothing like good old vote analysis. And with two scum revealed I just bet I can find a few more in the patterns.

I hope youre ready to make a "holy shit AP busses the shit out his buddies" case on me.
Ya, you go do that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 729, roflcopter wrote:i don't like the darthe wagon and will be really disappointed if we haven't solved the miller problem by the end of today

There is no miller problem. Darthe is scum. The 4th scum is either CKD or malp probably.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 731, Darthe wrote:Oh, I do not think the slowness (or speed) of the game has anything to do with Angry being mafia, those were unrelated. Also, gotta agree with you about the miller thing rofl.

Ok come on. Demon Core kept pushing the dichotomy and now scumm-as-hell darthe is.
/rocketscience
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 735, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 729, roflcopter wrote:i don't like the darthe wagon and will be really disappointed if we haven't solved the miller problem by the end of today

There is no miller problem. Darthe is scum. The 4th scum is either CKD or malp probably.

ckd is not scum. i promise.

there is a miller problem. the problem is that both claimed millers are still alive. i want to live in a world where there are no claimed millers alive by day three.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

demon core was bussing/distancing from two of his partners simultaneously (and making it less likely either would be lynched by driving both wagons against each other) in zabriel and bloodcovenant.
soi soi soi

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Urgh, well I'd much rather lynch Malp than BC.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 734, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 728, Darthe wrote:Watch your trains kid, nothing like good old vote analysis. And with two scum revealed I just bet I can find a few more in the patterns.

I hope youre ready to make a "holy shit AP busses the shit out his buddies" case on me.
Ya, you go do that.

You realize you would have to do the same on me right? I was on Zab all day and in the end switched to DC...
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 740, Darthe wrote:

Ya, you go do that.

You realize you would have to do the same on me right? I was on Zab all day and in the end switched to DC...

That's why you make sense as SK, not mafia.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by TheReverend »

Right I'm more or less up to date, hard to absorb 30 pages of info so I'm gonna do some isos on everyone over the next day or so and go from there.

If I were to pick a scum read based on my first skim through the thread, I'd say BC is looking pretty bad with zab showing up as scum, he tires very hard to distance himself from zab.

I want to stop short of pointing too many fos at this stage, but rofl, rob and drmyshotgun look town to me at first read. Taz was looking bad in my read but he's apparently been cleared so that seems to have shot that read down, so take these notes for what they're worth. Will post my updated reads when I've done an iso on everyone.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 740, Darthe wrote:

Ya, you go do that.

Fortunately my case on you does not have to do with voting or wagon analysis.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Explain your ISO #19 and #20 if you can, Darthe.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

AP, why is Malp a better vote than BC? do you think malp is more likely scum over BC? why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 745, curiouskarmadog wrote:AP, why is Malp a better vote than BC? do you think malp is more likely scum over BC? why?

I guess what I am really curious about is why BC is so town in your veiw...I think malp is town, but you are dead positive that BC is town...why? nothing he has done is pro town. I am not set that either is scum, but if I had to vote, my vote would be on BC. I dont see any scenario that would say that malp is this scum...I dont see malpscum counter claiming...it doesnt make any since...unless you are pulling the WIFOM card.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

1. See your 2nd ?
2. yes.
#. Because He has posted nothing but wifomy bullshit all game?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Going with roflcopter for now, his spoiler case backs it up well.

Vote: Blood Covenant

I'll go back and look over the interactions since we have 2 scum flips so early. Last game like that was town win!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Scum team is CKD/Darthe. Ya'll miller fanatics will be lolin' trollin' poast eggs game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”