I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:57 am

Post by TBuG »

I'll be away from August 25th to September 5th.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am

Post by armlx »

Vote Count
Brizziboi- 4 (Spamwise, PBuG, Adele, Pug)
PBuG- 2 (Sotty, Brizziboi)

Not Voting: DAS

7 alive, 4 to lynch

After everyone says their names, you decide to string up Brizziboi. He was
Role Name: Amanda (Season 7)

You are a potential slayer. And really clumsy. And really confused. Well, just an average high school student with the chance to become the world's defense against evil. You know Buffy is still alive here, and you know if she dies you will become the next slayer. If Buffy does die, you will become a vigilante, able to kill one person (if you want to) each night. Until then, you have no abilities besides your vote.

Summary: Become vig if Buffy dies
Goal: Eliminate the evil
Night choices are due Saturday, August 25th.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:21 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

armlx wrote:Role Name: Amanda (Season 7)

You are a potential slayer. And really clumsy. And really confused. Well, just an average high school student with the chance to become the world's defense against evil. You know Buffy is still alive here, and you know if she dies you will become the next slayer. If Buffy does die, you will become a vigilante, able to kill one person (if you want to) each night. Until then, you have no abilities besides your vote.

Summary: Become vig if Buffy dies
Told ya so :P
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:53 pm

Post by armlx »

The 4 remaining residents of Sunnydale awake to an ironically grim scene. Sotty lies with his throat bitten into with the dust that remains of PBuG laying on top of him in a twisted embrace. PBuG was
Role Name- Spike (post-chip era, Season 5)

You are William the Bloody aka Spike. You used to be a legendary vampire who ravaged multiple continents, but you have settled down for now. You now have an obsession with the Slayer. You once though she would be your third kill, but now you have other thoughts. Once each night, you can put yourself between someone and the forces of evil in an attempt to impress Buffy, but you wil probably get hurt/killed in the process. Also, the bloody chip in your head prevents you from casting the lynching vote on anyone.

Summary: Bodyguard who can't cast the lynching vote.
Goal- Eliminate the forces of evil
Sotty was
Role Name: Buffy (Episode Normal Again, Season 6)

You are the Slayer. No real introductions needed. You've died, come back, died again, and come back again. Only this time, it seems wrong. With all the things that have happened recently, you find yourself wondering why you carry on with everything.

And then you started having these visions. You were in a mental hospital, and your parents were both alive, well, and together. And you start thinking. Maybe this is all an illusion. Maybe you just are in a little padded cell somewhere. The onlyway to be sure is to kill everyone else off and see what happens. Each night you may chose to kill one person in the hopes that if enough of them are gone your bond to this hallucination will snap and you will come back to the real world.

Summary: Serial Killer

"Well", says Adele, "I guess its just the four of us sorting this out then". Pug responds with an almost mocking voice. "Four? I count two of you, and two of us". At that, he and DAS shred Adele and Spamwise, ushering in a new era of evil.

Unrevealed Role PMs

Adele:
Role Name: Warren (Season 6, the trio)

You are Warren. You used to just build robots, but then you headed an evil organization, killed people, and tried to earn money the old fashioned way: stealing it. Of course, then you got flayed alive by that witch.... not fun. He you have reestablished communication with another member of the trio Spamwise (role name Andrew). The two of you may communicate with each other via PM.

Summary: Townie who can communicate with Spamwise (Andrew)
Spamwise:
Role Name: Andrew (season 6, the trio)

You are Tucker's little brother, Andrew. Your older brother always had demon summoning going for him, and you tried to step out of his shadow by joining The Trio. Still, it got a bit too evil for you, especially after the whole flaying thing. Now Warren (mafiascum name Adele) is back, and the two of you are back in touch. You may communicate with each other via PM.

Summary: Townie who can communicate with Adele (Warren)
Goal: Stop the evil from over taking the town

Pug:
Role Name- Glory

You are Glory, the hell god trapped on Earth. This place is so insufferable! Here you are, stuck in this mortal body with all these other mortals rushing about through their pitiful, pointless lives. Fortunately, you have a plan. You and Lostprophet (The First) are going to take over this world and make it yours. Lostprophet also has taken PBuG (Spike, post-chip) under his control without his knowledge. PBuG thinks he is town, but in reality is mafia who you can send to perform the kill. Each night you and Lostprophet can discuss and decide who to kill andwho will kill. You may not communicate with PBuG. There also is one benefit to having a mortal form. If you aren't out killing anyone, anyone who tries to investigate you will see you as Ben and as an innocent. Feel free to use Ben as a safe claim as well (but only you, not Lostprophet).

Summary: Investigation Immune mafia
Goal- Have only mafia members remaining.

DAS/LP:
Role Name: The First

You are the First Evil. Though you may not take corporeal form, you can manipulate others by appearing as the dead. Finally, the opportunity has presented itself for you to take over the world. You now have a strong, less ghosty ally in Pug89 (Glory). The two of you will overrn this world and begin a reign of evil. You have also taken PBuG (Spike) under your control without his knowledge. PBuG thinks he is town, but in reality is mafia who you can send to perform the kill. Each night you Pug89 can discuss and decide who to kill andwho will kill. You may not communicate with PBuG. Because you are non-coporeal, you may not be night-killed. However, its really hard for you to kill someone, so you can't be assigned to kill for the mafia. You also know Joyce Summers is not alive and you may use her as a safe claim (but only you, not Pug89).

Summary: Night kill immune mafia who can't carry out kill
Goal- Have only mafia remaining
Night Choices:

N3

Mafia
Pug kills Sotty (oops here, but the PBuG end scene is prolly better)

SK
Sotty kills PBug

Town
PBuG protects Adele

N2

Mafia-
PBuG kills Jecht

SK-
Aelyn kills Twito

Town-
Twito investigates Adele
PBuG guards Pug (fails)
Jecht blocks Adele

N1

Mafia-
PBuG kills CES

SK-
Aelyn kills Fritzler

Town-
Twito investigates Spamwise
Fritzler protects Adele
PBuG guards CES (fails)
notguilty doesn't block
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:10 pm

Post by TBuG »

Whoa, I did
not
expect that. At ALL.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:11 pm

Post by TBuG »

Oh, and I totally called Sotty as the SK in my head, I planned on suggesting that the next day XD
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:34 am

Post by Adele »

Dammit, dammit, dammit. Bloody LyLo. Scum majority in Day 2, was it?

...so Buffy was evil and Warren was good? Bit of a stretch, I gotta say. GG, but roles a smidge too improbable?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:04 am

Post by TBuG »

Meh, Buffy makes sense under those circumstances. Warren probly should have been Johnathan instead.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:25 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

well done Pbug. You did suggest to me the night before that you thought Sotty was SK..well done. I think you won this game for the scum.
Quick question:what would your claim have been if pushed? I would have never said Ben

cool game mod....do more Buffy themes.

Im just a replacement so well done LP.

Well done Pug89......I think.. you and Pug should be banned from playing games with each other .I was one click away from sending you an email asking who we should kill. :)
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:28 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

davidangelsummers wrote:well done Pbug. You did suggest to me the night before that you thought Sotty was SK..well done. I think you won this game for the scum.
Quick question:what would your claim have been if pushed? I would have never said Ben

cool game mod....do more Buffy themes.

Im just a replacement so well done LP.

Well done Pug89......I think.. you and Pug should be banned from playing games with each other .I was one click away from sending you an email asking who we should kill. :)
LOL ..Just did it again...Im just plain Norwegian wood
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:31 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Heh... I had fun replacing in with a pretty good claim if it ever came down to it. Knew I should have opted for Pug to kill then at least I could have take a fellow bad guy on my way out. :twisted:

Good game guys, thanks armlx
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:20 am

Post by armlx »

Warren being town was simply a way of casting doubt on the masonry, where it never says the masons are both pro-town. Of course, Andrew and Jonathan would prolly do the same, given the fact Andrew killed Jonathan.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:23 am

Post by Pug89 »

well done Pbug. You did suggest to me the night before that you thought Sotty was SK..well done. I think you won this game for the scum.
I was forced to claim. I agree with you about Ben that's why I claimed Amy instead; I considered claiming Jonathon but I thought that the masons might have been Jonathon and Andrew.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:40 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”