Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:26 am

Post by Arafax »

Random Vote: Twomz

Just to let everyone know, I'll also be gone for the weekend...
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:10 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote: Twomz
Vote: Elias the thief

Being a noob and jumping on the wagon already??....CES seems to be having fun, but I'm semi-suspicious of Elias...It's good enough for a vote this early.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:47 am

Post by Arafax »

I second the
Vote count
please.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:50 am

Post by Arafax »

Elias wrote: are you suspicious of my vote on omg_im_innocent_wtf? my reasoning behind that his post 22 where he tries to get everyone on the wagon against mert.
Elias wrote: oops. i meant to refer to post 16 in that last post there. i got them confused.
I honestly don't get your post #16...I voted you because of being on the wagon...When wagons start, you kind of get a feel for who is just hopping on the wagon and who is really wanting to lynch someone...Call it a hunch....I'll keep the vote for now.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:51 pm

Post by Arafax »

Elias wrote: my vote for omg was simply becuase he was urging everyone to kill mert. i thought he was too eager to kill someone. especially when his reasoning was "for having an avatar that frightens me a little"
Gotcha...I'll keep my vote for now though.

I would think that Pink Princess would have more to say at this point...I have noticed that she has not posted much (Of course, she is "fighting the flu")...She usually is a postaholic so I'm slightly suspicious.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:43 am

Post by Arafax »

omg wrote: and im just pointing out that if you had been mafia, i find it less likely that you would want to draw attention to yourself by saying that you were leaving and could need a replacement... i think you would also be more enthusiastic about staying in the game as a mafioso.
Good point...I would tend to agree with that statement.

Elais, your defense of Pink Princess is noted....I'm not sure why you would defende her by saying that "she's sick" when in the previous post I already stated it?...I don't know, but your post rubs me the wrong way.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:54 am

Post by Arafax »

Mert wrote: Sorry, but the inverted commas around the flu comment imply you think it's a slight fabrication on her part... was that your intention?
Ummm, okay...In her post# 33 she said that she had the flu, so I said that she had the flu...I'm really confused on how you thought that I was saying that she wasn't sick....I hope that helps you out.
Mert wrote: Erm... I think maybe he said it because you implied she wasn't really sick and that it was scummy of her to be pretending such. Just throwing that out there for you.

FOS: Arafax
Please explain to me how saying that Pink Princess is fighting the flu is saying that she is not sick....Again, I'm not seeing your logic.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:58 am

Post by Arafax »

Pink Princess wrote: Uh Arafax, you're scummy for trying to call lack of participation due to having the flu suspicious. And it's not shady that Mert is moving and has limited access? If it's scummy to have limited access for a valid reason, you should probably call everyone on it, not just me - and don't forget those who were away for the weekend and not posting, too, including yourself. Nerdis.
Please how me where I said having limited access is scummy...Let me post again what I was saying and maybe it will be more clear this time...What I was saying is that Pink Princess posts a
TON
...She posts all of the time...IMHO, sick or not I'm suprised at how little she is posting.
Pink Princess wrote: Ah, Elias, your calm, cool logic and wise decision-making skills are noted.
This post and post #50 where Elias defends Pink Princess makes me see a connection here...Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's something.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:21 am

Post by Arafax »

In the language I speak, when you use quotation marks it means that you are quoting someone....I used quotation marks because she said that she infact did have the flu.

Please explain how I'm "Lying" as you said in your above post...Again, notice how I'm using the quotation marks...I'm using them because you infact said that I was lying.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:48 am

Post by Arafax »

Good thing we have the whole grammar issue cleared up now.
Mert wrote: Anyway, I didn't FOS you for your ambiguous grammar, I FOSed you for appearing to try too hard to find reasons to suspect people. What response, if any, do you have to that?
I will certainly respond, but first please explain what you mean by "trying too hard to find scum?"
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:58 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote Elias - Vote Pink Princess

My suspicions for the non-participatin have been fueld by what I consider to be posts with no content...For the most part, all of Pink Princesses posts have been along the lines of her being sick, doing re-throughs, or agreeing with others....IMHO there is zero conent in these posts...That is scummy to me.

This is enough for my first serious vote.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:38 am

Post by Arafax »

Mert wrote: Well there are a few occasions (notably posts 24, 49, 54 and 69) have seemed like a bit of a stretch, often suspecting or voting for someone on fairly weak reasoning. Whether we're totally out of the random voting phase is open to debate but your posts have given the impression of being non-random (other than your random Twomz vote, natch).
I will vote for anyone who does anything that I deem as scummy; especially this early in the game...It gets conversation going, it's great to see what people's defense is, and there is also no fear of a lynch when I'm putting the 1st or 2nd vote on someone.
omg... wrote: this is over friendly imo.

you had to point out that it was random (not wanting to draw attention), and then tried to leave a little joke in there as well
Am I understanding you correctly?...You think that Mert's post is scummy because he said that it was a random vote and he followed it up with a joke?
omg... wrote: this drips with mafia imo. someone votes for you and you start of with a laugh, then keep the whole tone of the post positive, finishing with a promise that you are going to do something for the person that voted for you (lowell). no talk of a revenge vote, no attack or analysis whatsoever, avoiding me who was also voting for you. this is just a feel thing, this seems so off, its such a 'i wanna fit in and be nice' post. if this is just how you are then of course i could be wrong.
Again, are you saying that Mert is scummy because he didn't come out and defend himself and demand to know why you were all voting for him?

IMO, this is craplogic...Unless, I am misunderstainding what you're saying...
FOS omg_wtf-im-innocent
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:13 am

Post by Arafax »

I love the participation here....I'm just waiting to see what omg has to say.

Ummm, Lowell....What is that crap logic?...You're voting for someone for lurking while you yourself admitted to lurking?...For that, you are second on my scum list behind omg_wtf_im_innocent.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:11 pm

Post by Arafax »

Mod
- Could we prod or replace Rosso? - Thanks!
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:38 am

Post by Arafax »

Rosso wrote: And, at this point, it's pretty clear arafax is scum. He's jumped on wagons extremely uncharactaristicly and seriously, baby needs to stayin this game. The attacks are really unfounded and assinine, but you try and throw craplogic out there anyway. That reeeeeeeeeally worries me, even this early.
Rosso, please show me which wagon I jumped on....Please explain to me the craplogic that I used.

In other news, I'm not sure how I feel about omg yet...I'll keep my eye on him, but I'm going to take a look at Lowell for now.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by Arafax »

MOD
...I checked the game earlier this evening and there was a post by Pink Princess that seems to be missing....I remember it distinctly because I had to read it 3 times to understand what her post said.

Any idea what happened?...Thanks!
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:59 am

Post by Arafax »

At this point I'm not sure of omg_im_innocent_wtf....He still seems scummy and the scummy behavior can be attributed to being a noob, but I know that noobers can be decent scum at times.

I'm going to
Vote Lowell
for two reasons:
1. He has only posted twice the entire game.
2. His only post that wasn't a random vote (#85) screams scumminess to me.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:50 am

Post by Arafax »

Mert wrote: I'm not saying his post is not scummy necessarily, but what is it that makes it scream of scumminess to you?
1. He used the word "villagers" in his post...I'm not sure why he is using that phrase but the only other person to refer to "villagers" in the game is omg_im_innocent_wtf (post #51). Scum partners?....I'm already suspicious of omg, so it's scummy.

2. He accused Colonel Kurtz of being scummy because he was lurking...Lowell went on to say that he himself was lurking....That's called craplogic.

3. He also said that he was lurking because of the grammer debate issue...While that would be fine if the debate has lasted an extensive period of time, there were only a few posts on it....Why wouldn't he post about the other posts in the game...This IMO is a poor defese for his lurking.

That is why I'm voting Lowell.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:02 am

Post by Arafax »

Mert wrote: Lowell, what do you think of Arafax's allegations?
I was hoping that Lowell would reply to you too...I mean he just posted in another game about half an hour ago...Maybe he thinks that we're still discussing the grammar issue and doesn't have anything to post.

Confirm vote Lowell
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:57 am

Post by Arafax »

Rosso wrote: arafax, lurkerhunting and reaching for scumminess: umm, die scum.
So, are you saying that it's okay for people to post in other games and not in this game when they have posted a whooping two times in the entire game?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:28 am

Post by Arafax »

Rosso wrote: lurkerhunting is not only rude, it doesnt get us any closer to finding scum.
You know what's rude?..Signing up for a game and then not participating....And lurking is a scum tell.

Rosso, you go ahead and let those who are not participating keep playing...I'll lynch them and let those who actually want to play get to play.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:36 am

Post by Arafax »

Arafax wrote: 1. He used the word "villagers" in his post...I'm not sure why he is using that phrase but the only other person to refer to "villagers" in the game is omg_im_innocent_wtf (post #51). Scum partners?....I'm already suspicious of omg, so it's scummy.
OMG, I am suprised that you had nothing to say about this when you posted; you simply just voted me without saying another word...Care to explain why?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:29 am

Post by Arafax »

Rosso wrote: arafax and cem: lurkerhunting is pro-town, lurker-lynching is not.
Just so you know, I won't lynch a lurker when there are other people being scummy and I won't lynch anyone without allowing them the chance to claim.

Also, I'm not voting Lowell based on just his lurking.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:54 am

Post by Arafax »

omg wrote: post 125 sounds fake.
Can you explain this?
omg wrote: for example, my above vote is made based primarily on feel. i 'feel' that arafax is overreacting. he is becoming zealous about something that i 'feel' he doesnt really care about at all because to be honest its kinda silly. to me this is how a mafioso is likely to be acting.
Can you explain to what I'm being zealous about, but you think I don't care about?

Something else omg; (and I'm not trying to be rude or picky) could you try to explain some of the reasoning of your thoughts when you post...It would make the game easier to read IMO.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:57 am

Post by Arafax »

Ummm, hey Lowel...Can you explain why you didn't post anything of content when you last posted?...I mean I'm accusing you of being scum and you post a zero conent post?

Did I already
Confirm Vote Lowell
?...Well, I'm very happy with my vote.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by Arafax »

Our Awesome MOD wrote: Lowell has been prodded.
When you post and the MOD has to prod you later in that day, you know that your posts are full of waste!
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:37 am

Post by Arafax »

Lowell wrote: He hates lurkers. No, no, he really hates lurkers. Guys, in case you didn't hear me, ARAFAX HATES LURKERS!
He's right...Just read my sig....Speaking of which, where is Colonel Kurtz?...He hasn't posted in 5 RLD's...
Mod, can we prod Col. Kurtz

I have been suspicious of Elias almost the entire game....He tends to follow leads without being blatant about it...He also votes and unvotes too much IMO...It's one of the the scummiest thing that we have going on...
FOS Elias

I'm going to keep my vote on Lowell...I'm not sure of scum yet, but I can't get over his blatant zero content posts....And I still can't get over the "villager" thing between him and omg_im_innocent_wtf
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:39 am

Post by Arafax »

Not much new...I know I'm an over-poster....I'm so impatient
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:57 pm

Post by Arafax »

Elias wrote: are you really that eager to get a kill? seems kind of scummy to me.
Then I'm scummy too...I have no patience and I wanna lynch someone...Sorry, but again, I have no patience.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote - Vote Mert

I just want a wagon
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:20 am

Post by Arafax »

I'm suprised that Mert didn't claim...Oh I also think that we should wait and see what else Mert has to say before anyone else votes him...Of course if two come along and speed lynch him that would be fine by me...I happily trade townies for scum.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:22 am

Post by Arafax »

Elias wrote: i dont really want to jump on merts wagon that much. the reasons for it seem a little bit of a stretch to me. posts 182 (twomz) and 183 (arafax) did not seem right.
Funny you didn't think anything wrong about CES's post (187)...Hmmm, any response?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:17 pm

Post by Arafax »

RA - I like all of the points that you made...Now, I would like to know who you think is scummy...This is page 9; I'm sure you have some ides of who is the most scummy by now.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:16 am

Post by Arafax »

How could we not lynch based on that logic?...:)
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:36 pm

Post by Arafax »

RandomActs wrote: But how do you know if we're actually in your tidy scenerio?
What do you mean by "we're" in this post....Is this a slip?...Do you mean you and your scum buddy?....It sounds to me that you're reffering to scum in the post and you used the term "we're"....Thus claiming that you're scum?....Hmmm

FOS - RandomActs
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:25 am

Post by Arafax »

So why are we waiting to lynch Mert?...I mean does anyone think that he's going to claim something?...I would think that if Mert was going to claim that he would have done that in his last 4 or 5 posts where he has posted crap...
Mod, can we have a VC please?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:08 am

Post by Arafax »

Random Acts wrote: From Arafax: Vote Mert I just want a wagon
Correction here...I voted him orignally for a wagon...Wagons are helpful, but it was what came afterwards that made me suspicious of Mert.

I kept my vote there because when he was close to a lynch he doesn't say anything...He puts out all of these I'm going to post later and some zero content posts...With that in mind, he is one of two things: scum or a vanilla...If you have a serious role, you claim when you're close to a lynch, simple as that....If you don't, you're not a very good player IMO...IMO, I'm willing to take the chance that he's a vanilla (though there's a pretty decent chance he's scum) and lynch him.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:37 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote

No choice but to believe him...No one claims cop D1 when they're scum...Sorry we made you claim Mert, but I really didn't think that you were a power role...My fault.

Anyone know here Bloojay is?
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:10 pm

Post by Arafax »

Twomz wrote: Also, directing the doc is scummy, please don't do it.
Ummm, I for one don't find that scummy at all!....Especially since he's the cop.
Twomz wrote: I believe we now have 4 votes on arafax. Plz don't pile on to arafax and get him quick lynched... kthx.
If I directing the doc is scummy what do you call someone who screams "I"M PRO-TOWN!!!"

Okay....Now that I'm 2 away I will tell you all that I could claim and that my claim can be confirmed...That is all I will post for now....
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:13 pm

Post by Arafax »

Kurtz wrote: If fact, Arafax and CES are my biggest suspects right now simply because of the shameless bandwagoning (at least RA is trying to pull one out of his butt to vote for me, I'll give him that). I see no reason to not vote for Arafax at this point.
vote Arafax
Then Kurtz said:
Kurtz wrote: Actually, that's the main reason I haven't been voting for CES, this being his usual, if a little scummy, playstyle.
Did you happen to check out my playstyle?....Just curious because it's the same every game and I always get accused of being scummy when I'm not scum....Why would you vote for me because of my playstyle and not CES....Just because you know that his style is scummy in general?

FOS Kurtz & Twomz
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:16 pm

Post by Arafax »

Sorry for the 3 consecutive posts, but can we
Prod Bloojay?
...Thanks!
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:55 pm

Post by Arafax »

Okay, 2 things:

1. Do I have to claim or are some of you going to keep your votes on until I claim?

2. We've had 2 serious wagons thus far...There have been 3 people on both of those wagons: Twomz, CES, & Kurtz

Like I said earlier, I'd like to lynch Twomz or Kurtz.....CES could be vote happy or their 3rd scum partner...Of course scum could not have been on any of the wagons, but I doubt that (yes, WIFOM, I know)....Ummmm...

Vote - Twomz
- Out of those 3...He seems the scummiest.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:14 am

Post by Arafax »

Listen, I thought that we were going to post our thoughts ito our posts...omg_im_innocent_wtf, WHY?

And, if your calling me scum (can't tell because you didn't post very clearly) you're wrong about my alligment....Can't speak for Elias.

Also, can we stop making connections when we don't know anyones alligment...It's fine to do on D2 or D3 when we actually have some info, but not now please.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:17 am

Post by Arafax »

Rosso Carne wrote:lets lynch twomz.
How in the world do you not come off as scummy is beyond me....But for some reason, I don't think that you're scummy....Apparently no one else does either.

PS - Happy with my vote on Twomz
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:43 am

Post by Arafax »

Mod
Can we prod : Bloojay, Lowell & Colonel Kurtz
again!

Thanks vikingfan.

I'm still happy with my vote on Twomz...That's all!
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:26 pm

Post by Arafax »

TWOMZ:
1. What happens if we do lynch you?
2. On your role, you win alone and come up guilty to the cop?...Sounds like SK.
3. At the end of the game, if you're alive do you solely win or does the town win?
4. I don't believe your claim.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:33 am

Post by Arafax »

I agree w/Pink here...I would assume that we probably have a Vig, but if not we are going to lose another person if Twomz kills tonight.

I think that we should lynch him now.
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:29 am

Post by Arafax »

Come on Rosso....Hammah time!