SpamWise
SpamWise
Goon
SpamWise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:26 pm

Post by SpamWise »

I'm happy with a Pug or Brizzyboi lynch today. I'm not that suspicious of PBug, so I think Sotty should vig either Pug or BB depending on who we lynch. Not that I'm ordering her to do anything mind you, she could vig me for all she likes. Assuming she's telling the truth. I'm more inclined with Brizzyboi, two vigs seems a little stacked.
"The sky will cover you when you fall down"
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:31 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

Adele wrote:
mod wrote:Game Specific Note: This game is not chronologically set anywhere in the show, so a Character from season 4 could be in the game with a character from season 7, and a character from multiple seasons could be them from any of those seasons.
Where was it said that it's exclusively seasons 4-7?

Why are you just jumping on the first clear scum you think you see? We have a lot of info to sort through, a speedy lynch hurts the town, so perhaps we should stand away from the polls for at least a short while.

for that,
FOS: DAS
I really did think the seasons where in between those seasons. I think I have already made the same mistake earlyier.
UNVOTE
*feels stupid*
As for my claim. I did want to make it early. Its not my fault I was choosen last. I clearly sateted at least twice that I did not mind giving my role if it helped. had I been scum it would be a big gamble to claim Joyce . Are you saying she might not be in the game? She features in So many episodes even after she is dead. *Silly fact* I have shaken hands with the actress so it was cool to get her role or im very sad.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:45 am

Post by TBuG »

BrizzyBoi wrote:
PBuG wrote:At this point, I'm thinking BrizzyBoi is scum because A) That's a decent claim for scum to make, not vanilla townie but not straight up power role. B) Safe to say Buffy is in the game... C) I think if there was a potential slayer in the game, it would be Kennedy. D) Back-up vig? Hell no.
I will
UnVote: Pug89
and
Vote: PBuG
Why is back-up vig that implausible if you are willing to consider a potential slayer in the game?
I'm talking about
which
potential slayer, and I don't think there would be a back-up vig JUST to give a role to a potential slayer. I think a back-up vig would really overpower the town, which going as if all claims are true, already has/had a doctor, bodyguard, two masons, cop, and a roleblocker. I'm having a hard time believing that on top of that there is a back-up vig.

Unvote
Sorry about that, it was looking like the general town concensus was Pug or Brizzy, so I thought it was okay to vote. That being said,
Vote: Brizzy
based on points I made previously as well as in this post.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:55 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

If I get lynched and consequently have my innocence proven, that should confirm Sotty's innocence as there was no counter-claim to Buffy. Right??

I therefore urge everyone to take a long hard look at PBuG and davidangelsummers.
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:03 pm

Post by Adele »

BrizzyBoi wrote:If I get lynched and consequently have my innocence proven, that should confirm Sotty's innocence as there was no counter-claim to Buffy. Right??

I therefore urge everyone to take a long hard look at PBuG and davidangelsummers.
How does one statement lead to the other? I must be missing a step in that argument.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:17 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Sorry, second statement is just my suspicions. In no way linked but when my innocence and by association Sotty7's how many other suspects are left anyway?
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:28 pm

Post by Adele »

BrizzyBoi wrote:Sorry, second statement is just my suspicions. In no way linked but when my innocence and by association Sotty7's how many other suspects are left anyway?
The second sentence's grammatical structure confuses me. Are you trying to suggest that "If Brizziboi is innocent, Sotty7 is innocent" in any way implies "Brizziboi is innocent"? I maintain that it does not, and that you are therefore still among the prime suspects - but your death scene might provide us some useful information, so would provide the townies something of some value whether you are guilty or innocent.
Adele's imagination wrote:Sotty is evil lying scum. She is not a vig but is mafia or SK. If she's evil, Brizzi's 95% likely evil, and probably in the same scum group. If she's evil, she won't do what we ask of her tonight, since a bad lynch lets her go ahead and win (assuming no cross-kills or whatever). Therefore, today's lynch, which is in the power of the town, needs to be damaging to Sotty in this hypothetical while still a sensible play outside it
Conclusion: I believe that we should lynch
Brizziboi
, and ask Sotty to NK Pug89 or PBuG as she prefers. Unless someone contributes a counterargument that really makes me think again, I'll be putting my vote on Brizzi in about 36 hours (that's me practising what I preach about not quickvoting in these delicate stages; maybe you'll all listen this time?)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

To be honest I could be SK or Mafia, but then my claim of vig would have been a little risky, how would I have know that this game didn't have one? That said I did claim next to last but still, it's something to consider.

I'm all for lynching Brizzy today as I don't like his recent attempts to latch himself onto me. He knows he's going down so forming a link between the two of us will land me in hot water tomorrow, if I'm not night killed that is.

It will be a hard choice for me between Pug and PBuG, I'd have to re-read. They both have points against them. I'd happily take out one of them though
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:03 am

Post by TBuG »

Sotty7 wrote:To be honest I could be SK or Mafia, but then my claim of vig would have been a little risky, how would I have know that this game didn't have one? That said I did claim next to last but still, it's something to consider.

I'm all for lynching Brizzy today as I don't like his recent attempts to latch himself onto me. He knows he's going down so forming a link between the two of us will land me in hot water tomorrow, if I'm not night killed that is.

It will be a hard choice for me between Pug and PBuG, I'd have to re-read. They both have points against them. I'd happily take out one of them though
I just think vigging a potential townie is a better idea than vigging a potential power role XP
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:04 am

Post by TBuG »

PBuG wrote:By the way, let it be known that at least one out of Pug, Brizzy, and myself has to be scum. Probably two. Probably not me. Without all three of us, there would be das, Sotty (after tonight will be confirmed), Adele (confirmed), and SpamWise (confirmed). das is probably scum as well, by that logic.

Wow, I just realized that this means we will almost surely win :D

Unvote, Vote: Pug

Sorry if this is the hammer, but I think it's the right play.
Whee, I fail. I just realized that it couldn't be the hammer because I can't cast the lynching vote.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:47 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

PBuG wrote:
PBuG wrote:By the way, let it be known that at least one out of Pug, Brizzy, and myself has to be scum. Probably two. Probably not me. Without all three of us, there would be das, Sotty (after tonight will be confirmed), Adele (confirmed), and SpamWise (confirmed). das is probably scum as well, by that logic.

Wow, I just realized that this means we will almost surely win :D

Unvote, Vote: Pug

Sorry if this is the hammer, but I think it's the right play.
Whee, I fail. I just realized that it couldn't be the hammer because I can't cast the lynching vote.
Wow, I realise that I am the best play for the town's lynch today based on the information we have.

I just wish to reiterate PBuG is SCUM.
Richard M. Nixon
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:55 am

Post by Adele »

Brizziboi wrote:Wow, I realise that I am the best play for the town's lynch today based on the information we have.
Yeah, I can't see a flaw in it. Okay, I know this is a few hours early, but I'd rather do it before my shift than after.
vote: Brizziboi
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:29 am

Post by Pug89 »

4. Vanilla Amy makes less sense to me than vanilla Faith. Especially since Amy was in only one episode in season 1 (although the character was, at that point, vanilla).
While she was in only in one episode of season 1 she did make several appearances later and was in almost every season, if even for a few seconds, except for 5. Also, Amy makes less sense as a vanilla townie than Faith? Faith's was a slayer for the entirety of her appearances on the show. While Amy was a witch, she didn't begin using witchcraft untill season 2. Also, she was a rat for nearly 3 years. There were extended periods of time where Amy was powerless; not so for Faith.
Brizzy – Could we get more flavor with your role for those of us who don't know who Amanda is? I guess the same could be said for Pug89 too.
For those who don't know; Amy's mother was a witch who forced Amy to switch bodies with her so she could relive her youth as a cheerleader (Seaon 1 "Witch"). I don't remember exactly what happened, but Amy's mother ended up trapped in a cheerleading trophy in the schools trophy case. After that Amy got into witchcraft. In season three Amy turns herself in to a rat to escape getting burned at the stake by a group of parents, lead by Joyce Summers, influenced by a demon ("Gingerbread"). She is unable to change back however and with the exception of a few seconds of season 4 ("Something Blue") remaining that way untill season 6 ("Smashed").

Vote: Brizziboi

His claim seems the most suspicious. While I would expect Kenedy to be in the game before Amanda, that doesn't neccesarily mean anything. Claiming that he was a back-up for Buffy was a pretty safe claim considering this is a Buffy game. Also, as has already been mentioned, a back-up vig in addition to the other roles in the game seems to overpowered.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:13 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm all but putting my vote on Brizzy in the next couple of hours or so.

I'd like to know if anyone has any preference over who I should vig between Pug and PBuG. I've pretty much made up my mind but any additional input would be welcome.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:35 am

Post by TBuG »

Pug... XD
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:49 am

Post by TBuG »

Sotty, just know that whoever you vig, you'll know who to lynch tomorrow. I'm going to entertain all of the possibilities with my and Pug's alignments.

You vig me, I turn up town. Pug is probably scum, you lynch him.
You vig me, I turn up scum. Pug is probably town, you lynch das.
You vig Pug, he turns up town. I am probably scum, you lynch me.
You vig Pug, he turns up scum. I am probably town, we lynch das.

Now, here's why you should vig Pug: With the logic aboue, whomever you vig, we have an idea of the others alignment. If you vig Pug and he's town, I will vote for myself. You should vig Pug because he is a claimeds townie, and I am a claimed power role.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:22 am

Post by Pug89 »

Well, obviously I am a little biased, but I think you should lynch PBuG.
In the opening post this is the header for the list of dead players:
armlx wrote: Definitely died, but will they stay dead?-
armlx would not have included the second part if there was not a possibility of a dead player being ressurected. In Buffy I can only think of three ways that people have come back from the dead: Vampires, Willow resurecting Buffy at the begining of season 6, and I believe there were at least two episodes with zombies in them( "The Zeppo" and there was another episode towards the begining of season three). There hasn't been any indication of zombies being involved with this game and they were a relitivly small part of the show anyway. Willow bringing someone back to life isn't a possibility because even if Willow were still alive it was before she was a witch, so she wouldn't have that kind of power availible to her. That leaves vampires. The only known vampire in the game is PBuG. He said he was from season 5; meaning he has the chip and conceivably should not be able to turn people. However, we do not know if he is telling the truth. He could be from before Spike got the chip.
armlx wrote:You also find JechtMurray killed in a similar fashion as CES. Neck broken, throat mangled, and less blood than there should be.
Also the decriptions of the deaths of JechtMurray and CES are similiar: throat mangled and less blood than there should be. This implies a vampire killed them. Since it seems likely that Vampirism is what will bring any resurected players back and they are not likely to be protown, Vampires usually do not have souls ,with the exceptions of Angel and Spike (who earned his at the end of season 6), I would be extremly wary of any player who may be resurected especially if it is JechtMurray or CES. I know that PBuG claimed bodyguard but with one person he targeted dead (CES) from what appears to be a vampire attack as well as another player dead by the same means I suspect he is lying and strongly suggest that he be vigged.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:26 am

Post by TBuG »

Pug is working off of the assumtion that nobody is lying about their role. That post convinces me he is the vig target because He's making it look like I have to be scum because I'm the only vampire, when chances are he's lying about his role.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Pug89 »

Pug is working off of the assumtion that nobody is lying about their role.
No, I'm not. I did say you were the only known vampire. It's entirely possible someone could be lying about there role and there is another vampire in the game, but you are the only one we know of.
when chances are he's lying about his role.
You could be lying just as easily as I could. It would not even be necessary for you to lie about your role name because Spike could be either protown or antitown depending on the season you are from.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:44 am

Post by TBuG »

How you worded things, that's what it looked like.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:55 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

"Tis a far, far better thing I do..." and all that jazz.

Vote: Brizzyboi

Nominate to Vig: PBuG
Richard M. Nixon
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:21 pm

Post by Adele »

So, Brizziboi has 3 votes, from me, Pug89 and myself? 4 to lynch?

No-one vote Brizziboi
, I've had an idea. I very much want the next vote on Brizzi to be placed by PBuG; he's claimed to be incapable of casting the lynching vote, which is a directly provable/falsifiable aspect of his claim. I call upon him now to demonstrate it - obviously if he refuses he should be the vig target tonight.

So, when I said "no-one vote Brizziboi", obviously I meant
"Sotty, spam, das, don't vote. PBuG, please vote for Brizzi now"
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:23 pm

Post by TBuG »

I already voted for him, Adele. See post 302.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:27 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote then and we'll sort it so you can cast the lynching vote. Great idea by Adele to test your claim.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:40 pm

Post by TBuG »

Sotty7 wrote:Unvote then and we'll sort it so you can cast the lynching vote. Great idea by Adele to test your claim.
Brizzy is lynched now, because Brizzy has four votes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”