triangle123
triangle123
Goon
triangle123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:32 am

Post by triangle123 »

Cheery Dog wrote:It's RVS, any read gained at this stage is temporary, I have no idea if it's going to move into a full scum read or change into a town read. It being a very weak read means that I don't trust it. I'm sorry if me explaining the full level of a read thus far as confused you.

How do you see his preference for circles over triangles to be related to his alignment enough to be translated into any level of a read? Why did you avoid participating in RVS in your first post of the game?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 25, triangle123 wrote:
Cheery Dog wrote:It's RVS, any read gained at this stage is temporary, I have no idea if it's going to move into a full scum read or change into a town read. It being a very weak read means that I don't trust it. I'm sorry if me explaining the full level of a read thus far as confused you.

How do you see his preference for circles over triangles to be related to his alignment enough to be translated into any level of a read? Why did you avoid participating in RVS in your first post of the game?

My first post didn't need a vote, The only post that struck me as needing anything done was FUT's post, which from reading his posts elsewhere on the site (ongoings) told me was because he wasn't used this site's style of play. I didn't feel this was worthy a vote.

Basketballstar's reasoning of the preference for circles just confused me as there is no real angle in a circle, since there is only the one line. To put the analogy in complicatedness; he must be wanting all of us connected and be attacking each other while getting nowhere. If it were a triangle, there would most likely be three sides attacking each other for the advantage.
I believe that as town, being laid out as a triangle formation will serve us better.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 am

Post by pappums rat »

LOL.

Unvote
Vote: Cheery Dog

You really think a throwaway random vote reason for voting someone has anything worthy of analysis in it? It looks like you are trying to create something from nothing.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Well we have nothing so far, so what else am I meant to be working with?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Melmond »

So we have shape speculation and dogs vs dogs so far... :lol:
From cheerys analysis, this must mean triangle123 is town and pieceofpecan3.14 is scum :shifty:
Well, at least I shall die as I have lived. Completely surrounded by morons.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 29, Melmond wrote:So we have shape speculation and dogs vs dogs so far... :lol:
From cheerys analysis, this must mean triangle123 is town and pieceofpecan3.14 is scum :shifty:

Why does my analysis mean that pieceofpcanpie is scum? I haven't said anything about him.

All that pieceofpecanpie has done is claim miller, and as far as I see, doing that would most likely be something only a miller would do, thus rendering him in fact town. If you're working on the shape of a pie, it also means nothing because he's only a piece, which would probably be cone-shaped, which fits into my analogy as being a miller.
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:22 am

Post by Melmond »

Lol, just making a funny.. Pi has to do with circles
Well, at least I shall die as I have lived. Completely surrounded by morons.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:32 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

The information gained from pi tells us the circumference and area of a circle, these are capable of changing between circles and therefore the information gathered still doesn't fit into my analysis of shapes and how the angles of them relate to the game of mafia.
FUT
FUT
Townie
FUT
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:59 am

Post by FUT »

Dem mixed votes.

@ poppums rat, Yes, I play on debate.org.
FUT
FUT
Townie
FUT
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 am

Post by FUT »

Unvote
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:22 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Vote Count 1.01

Cheery Dog (3) - Hellhound1, triangle123, pappums rat
pappums rat (2) - pieceofpecanpie, Idiotking
Kublai Khan (2) - Nobody Special, Lupo
Nobody Special (1) - Paschendale
basketballstar24 (1) - Cheery Dog
pieceofpecanpie (1) - Melmond
triangle123 (1) - basketballstar24
Hellhound1 (1) - Kublai Khan

Not Voting (1) - FUT

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline

~13 days and 8 hours
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Lupo
Lupo
Goon
Lupo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Lupo »

In post 26, Cheery Dog wrote:

Basketballstar's reasoning of the preference for circles just confused me as there is no real angle in a circle, since there is only the one line. To put the analogy in complicatedness; he must be wanting all of us connected and be attacking each other while getting nowhere. If it were a triangle, there would most likely be three sides attacking each other for the advantage.
I believe that as town, being laid out as a triangle formation will serve us better.

In post 30, Cheery Dog wrote:
Why does my analysis mean that pieceofpcanpie is scum? I haven't said anything about him.

All that pieceofpecanpie has done is claim miller, and as far as I see, doing that would most likely be something only a miller would do, thus rendering him in fact town. If you're working on the shape of a pie, it also means nothing because he's only a piece, which would probably be cone-shaped, which fits into my analogy as being a miller.

In post 32, Cheery Dog wrote:The information gained from pi tells us the circumference and area of a circle, these are capable of changing between circles and therefore the information gathered still doesn't fit into my analysis of shapes and how the angles of them relate to the game of mafia.

......wtf
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ginger
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Paschendale »

Cheery's fluffy geometry posting is distracting at best. Active lurking at worst.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:46 am

Post by pappums rat »

In post 28, Cheery Dog wrote:Well we have nothing so far, so what else am I meant to be working with?

Certainly not some bizarre-ass shit about the psychology of choosing a circle over a triangle as your favorite shape or whatever the fuck you were saying. If your vote on him was just for chuckles I wouldnt be pushing you on this, but when you say you have a scumread on someone based off of horseshit like this and are serious about it, it tingles my scumdar because it looks like you are grasping at straws to lay down a serious vote on someone.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 30, Cheery Dog wrote:All that pieceofpecanpie has done is claim miller, and as far as I see, doing that would most likely be something only a miller would do, thus rendering him in fact town.

I've fakeclaimed miller as scum.

Why didn't you answer my questions from .
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
triangle123
triangle123
Goon
triangle123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:15 am

Post by triangle123 »

Cheery Dog wrote:

This is stretching very hard. It's one thing to push someone over some minor tell and call it a weak scum read just to get things out of RVS or whatnot, but it just feels like you're trying way too much to make yourself look pro-active.

Lupo, Paschendale, do you have a read on CD?
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

In post 23, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 22, triangle123 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cheery Dog

Why place a vote on someone for convoluted reasoning if you think your scum read on them is going to be temporary?

It's RVS, any read gained at this stage is temporary, I have no idea if it's going to move into a full scum read or change into a town read. It being a
very weak
read means that I don't trust it. I'm sorry if me explaining the full level of a read thus far as confused you.
In post 20, Hellhound1 wrote:
In post 16, Kublai Khan wrote:
unvote

Vote: Hellhound1

Others haven't been voted for yet, why Cheery Dog over them?

hell hound
Cheery dog

Hope that clears it up for you :P

because our names are polar opposites?

Yep, that was pretty much the reason. Just thought it was funny.

Cheery Dog wrote:The information gained from pi tells us the circumference and area of a circle, these are capable of changing between circles and therefore the information gathered still doesn't fit into my analysis of shapes and how the angles of them relate to the game of mafia.

I really still cant see how that has anything to do with mafia anyway.
A scumread on someone for angles is just wtf.
FUT
FUT
Townie
FUT
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:22 am

Post by FUT »

I have doubts cheery dog is actually scum. He is Jester at best. His posts don't seem indicative of something mafia would do, TBH.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:21 am

Post by pappums rat »

In post 42, FUT wrote:I have doubts cheery dog is actually scum. He is Jester at best. His posts don't seem indicative of something mafia would do, TBH.

Spoiler:

This is a normal game, there is no possibility of there being a jester in this game.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

Circles, triangles? What the jolly hell is going on?
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Idiotking »

In post 42, FUT wrote:I have doubts cheery dog is actually scum. He is Jester at best. His posts don't seem indicative of something mafia would do, TBH.

Why? As pappums rat has said, Cheery claimed a minor scum read for something that means nothing at all. That led to a stupid argument about the nature of circles and triangles. I personally don't see it as a tell either way, just an annoying distraction, but you seem to indicate that it means that Cheery is somehow not scum. What would lead you to that conclusion?
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

In post 45, Idiotking wrote:What would lead you to that conclusion?

I'm interested in the response to this.
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Lupo
Lupo
Goon
Lupo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Lupo »

In post 40, triangle123 wrote:
Cheery Dog wrote:

This is stretching very hard. It's one thing to push someone over some minor tell and call it a weak scum read just to get things out of RVS or whatnot, but it just feels like you're trying way too much to make yourself look pro-active.

Lupo, Paschendale, do you have a read on CD?

Well I always try to read past games for behavior differences and what-not. He actually appears to be an intelligent player in other games. As in talking about stuff that actually matters. I don't really have a town-scum read on him just yet. However, he is acting strange in this game.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ginger
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 40, triangle123 wrote:Lupo, Paschendale, do you have a read on CD?

I'm not really sure what he's doing. But other than ensure that we don't know how to approach him, he doesn't seem to be pushing any kind of agenda. But as I said, possibly active lurking.

I'm also not sure about Pecanpie's miller claim. Those will be important details to keep in mind when evaluating them later.

Interesting that Melmond joined in the weird triangle/circle talk.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Hellhound1 needs more votes.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated