petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 440, roflcopter wrote:this hayker wagon sprung up just as soon as the furry wagon was starting to gain steam. not a coincedence.

but you suggested the possibility of them being on a team?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 450, petapan wrote:
In post 440, roflcopter wrote:this hayker wagon sprung up just as soon as the furry wagon was starting to gain steam. not a coincedence.

but you suggested the possibility of them being on a team?

to save the scum rolecop. i'm spitballing ideas here. or hayker is the counterwagon on town, furry is the stronger scumread.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

In post 447, roflcopter wrote:^ chainsaw defense

they really don't want to lose their rolecop

I just realized how stupid the idea of the Scum Rolecop wanting an early massclaim is.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 452, kondi2424 wrote:
In post 447, roflcopter wrote:^ chainsaw defense

they really don't want to lose their rolecop

I just realized how stupid the idea of the Scum Rolecop wanting an early massclaim is.

why? free "confirmation", plus discovering every power role in the game and being able to kill them at your leisure? seems pretty good.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

But then what would be the point of them wanting to save their Rolecop, like you're suggesting?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by petapan »

yes, me and the two confirmed town started a counter-wagon to save the scum rolecop
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i don't know stop poking holes in my awesome theories i'm high right now
soi soi soi

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I would love a votecount.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

I agree with ROFL's top 3 in 425.

I disagree that the Hayker wagon was an attempt to save the rolecop. I think the 4 mafia thing caught alot of our eyes, but for me it was the additional attempt to save a teammate (Furry)/cause a mislynch (I was the leading wagon at the time). Especially love the playing both sides while defending: "I think Furry's scum, but we shouldn't lynch him/her yet."

It is interesting that once Hayker made known that 4 scum is mentioned in the scum role, that codex immediately jumped off.

Top 3, bundled in a nice package. Love that 2 of them are pushing the Scooby lynch as an alternative. Love the thought process that scum Scooby would box himself in D1 by giving 8 town reads out of 15 players, lol!

@Kondi, why haven't you answered my question yet? Do you regret the whole fake vig thing now that you have seen it played out?

NS, I got:
Hayker 6
Furry 4
scooby 2
inte 1
drmyshotgun 1
petapan 1
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:21 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

theres been one vote since my last vc~

d1 votecount 10

hayker (6) - scooby, petapan, natalie, salamence, kondi, drmyshotgun
furry (4) - roflcopter, nobody special, i am innocent, tammy
scooby (2) - furry, codex
inte (1) - hayker
drmyshotgun (1) - inte
petapan (1) - onceandforever

not voting -

prodding timeater
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 am

Post by petapan »

th fact that we have a bunch of people callin hayker scum but leavin him at L-2 makes me think i hit paydirt and his buddies are holding out to see if they should bus him or not
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Well, I'm certainly willing to put Hayker at L-1 (I just didn't want to hammer, so I waited for the VC).

Vote: Hayker
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Furry »

Wait for scooby to make his response to me. Im pretty sure he is scum from something else I havent mentioned but want to see if he digs himself a deeper hole first.
Temporary unretired alt
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 462, Furry wrote:Wait for scooby to make his response to me. Im pretty sure he is scum from something else I havent mentioned but want to see if he digs himself a deeper hole first.

trying to bait scooby into a scummy response so you can call it scummy.

thats scummy.
soi soi soi

Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 458, I Am Innocent wrote:It is interesting that once Hayker made known that 4 scum is mentioned in the scum role, that codex immediately jumped off.

More like I thought he slipped up with the number of scum, following that it made sense to unvote him.

Out of interest for all of you on Hayker. Why exactly are you voting him?
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:53 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

@Kondi: Don't ignore this again.
In post 390, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 328, kondi2424 wrote:The only person who has made a decent post in the last two pages is petapan.

I'm on a trip, so I only have phone access until Saturday. It's also midnight. I'm not going to post much content right now.

Everyone who has posted in the past two pages should be ignored completely and stop spamming the thread but Natalie and petapan. The only two who have a chance of being scum are inte and shotgun. That is where our lynch should go today.

VOTE: inte

In post 375, kondi2424 wrote:VOTE: IAI You called?

I'm out of town but have phone access. That probably doesn't mean anything but slower posting for this game.

What changed Kondi?

And where are your responses to:
In post 329, Salamence20 wrote:Not so happy on Kondi's post.

Why should petapan be exempt from this?

In post 330, drmyshotgun wrote:What of Peta's posts were good?
Why Inte over me?

Oh well. You probably don't have access to post for these. But enough to vote someone who just unvoted you.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so, last night I said I'd read this game sober today. Mistake. Big Mistake. I now need a drink.

Holy fuck you guys. My head literally hurts from the amount of times my head hit my fucking desk. Like sheer drudgery. And I'm going to just randomly throw a few fucks in here because I want to make sure my quotient has been fulfilled. Like seriously, was some of this shit necessary?

Dayvig stuff was stupid. Like, seriously. Pages on nothing but the day vig. And terrible terrible shots made. That was ridiculous and for Furry to take control of the day and harp about the massclaim and dispense all this infinite "wisdom" about it but not actually provide sound fucking advice concerning the day vig issue is mind-blowing and further strengthens my scum read. I can't say W.T.F. enough. I can see doing it day one, but literally less than 24 hours went by before you vig shot. DeasVail was a horrible vig shot too; he was quite obviously town, and he quite often has really good instincts as well.

Sala - *snap* Focus *snap* You're confirmed town. Calm the fuck down. When I read you, I see your avatar jumping back and forth. I know you're legitimately trying, but you're a bit of a distraction. If you could take a deep breath and think before you post sometimes, things could be so much better.

Peta - Sense of humor's here! I did chuckle a
little
, and you made me laugh several times in the midst of the inanity of this thread, which means you're town...of course :P

In post 393, Furry wrote:
Town only roles will get snuffed out with no protection. I only hope the more I say it the more you either agree or just confirm you are Scum already.

You are wrong is all I can say. If you refuse to see that
you are right
, I cant help you. Who cares if town roles that arent the vigs die? It leaves confirmed town in the game. I would be thrilled to see a dead anything but a vig tomorrow.

Freudian slippage abounds. You probably didn't mean to say this, but I lol'd.

I don't follow this line of thinking. The town vigs are useless to town once their shots are used up, other town roles are not, and their benefit to town is highly dependent upon the playerlist anyway. I've left confirmed town alive to endgame before because it suited my purpose; I've seen it done more than once that the vigs are left alive while mafia searches for other roles. There's never any guarantee that scum are going to kill the vig if they have the potential to kill someone who is more dangerous to them. Which thanks to you, have just been narrowed down for them.

Your non-stop defense of your position and crusade to prove yourself right has likewise been a total distraction that has cost town the ability to scum hunt, which scum thrive in, so good job creating that. You've spent an inordinate amount of time on this stupid massclaim issue and trying to lead town down a horrible path and it needs to end now. It's a distraction that is cluttering the game. You're never going to admit that you're wrong and no one else is going to either. So just stop.

I can't believe that you and Kondi to a lesser extent are actually congratulating yourselves for what you've caused here today. The town vig's didn't need to be outed. They shouldn't have been outed
at all
. Period. Outing the vig's did nothing but cause a distraction that ended in two town deaths. Sure, vig's often shoot poorly, but if they hadn't been outed today, and were say tomorrow, they would have had an entire day's worth of information to work with, not to mention a flip and a nightkill which would have helped them make a better decision. Total Waste of a good opportunity and it's being touted as if it wasn't anything but fucking stupid.

In post 439, Furry wrote:
Seriously though, hayker wagon just looks all types of ugly. His push on inte is a town push because while he disagrees with my theory he is making a very good point against another who disagrees with it. The "Furry is scummy" post also is written from what I think almost any town would think at that point in time. He is almost for sure town.

Im not voting him, I dont care if it gets me lynched im not voting a strong town read.

This is so fake. If you want to build up some town cred by calling your counter wagon town, at least act like you're town and believe you both are. You say he's a strong town read, that you don't care if not voting him gets you lynched, and you do absolutely nothing about it. When I have a strong town read, I don't just passively let them get lynched, I actively oppose it and try to get my scum read lynched. Sure you have a scum read; you're voting Scooby, but you're not doing anything about actually
pushing
Scooby. In fact, this is your post after Hayker, your "strong" town read, gets put at L-1:

In post 462, Furry wrote:Wait for scooby to make his response to me. Im pretty sure he is scum from something else I havent mentioned but want to see if he digs himself a deeper hole first.

This does not say to me that you have a strong town read in Hayker or that you have a strong scum read in Scooby. This says to me that you're just relieved it's not you but don't care who it is who gets lynched.

In post 461, Nobody Special wrote:Well, I'm certainly willing to put Hayker at L-1 (I just didn't want to hammer, so I waited for the VC).

Vote: Hayker

What made you change your mind from Furry to Hayker?

In post 419, Hayker wrote:
As for my "explanation for the mafia to do", it's commen sense that a role claim like that will resolve itself. I was going to pull an example from Mafia 96, though after reading that it occurs to me the nature of my example was different. (Was remembering a miller being a cop) Either way, what I pointed out truly is a big case of wifom. Mafia leaves cop alive to get him lynched for being mafia, as opposed to mafia fakeclaim cop to delay getting lynched. Though in this case it is possible for the mafia to have a rolecop yadda yadda yadda. It's one big case of wifom. There is no point in lynching a claimed rolecop day 1, as foolish as the claim was. Considering there have already been 5 hard claims and 1 or 2 softclaims, can't remember offhand. It is highly unlikely there are any more town power roles. Though...a neighborizer seems a very weak and almost worthless role if you ask me. Perhaps I just am that unaware of the meta here.

Iso reads are incomplete as of now, still working on that post.

Could you be any more wishy-washy? The way that you guys are kind of defending each other in such a passive way is horrible.

------------------

Hayker and Furry can be on a team together, but the Hayker wagon didn't spring up to save Furry.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Furry »

In post 463, roflcopter wrote:

trying to bait scooby into a scummy response so you can call it scummy.

thats scummy.

I have a case on him already that is more than what I said, im just looking to see if he validates it moreso or not before I bring it out.

@Tammy - There isnt much to defend Hayker with, and I stand a better chance at defending him if I can prove scooby is more likely to be scum in the way that I will once he responds to me. Most of my defense of Hayker rides on something related to that, and that I like the way he approached the inte play early on.
Temporary unretired alt
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by scooby »

@Furry

hayker is scum because his 5 posts of the game are scummmy as fuck

1st post is rvs, 2nd post is a contrieved case against inte who is town btw (he doenst develop his suspcions in further posts), 3rd post is wishywashyness on kondi ("just plain dumb as town, or as mafia."), 4th post is wishywahsyness on Furry ("I think the Furry wagon should be derailed guys and here is why." but later "I personally do find how he orchastrated the massclaim scummy") 5th post is justification on his washywashyness but meh.

You know what is common on this 5 posts? NO FUCKING READS OTHER THAN THE INTE CASE.

go on and make my hole go deeper with your scummy ways, go on.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by scooby »

In post 446, Code_X wrote:
In post 436, scooby wrote:flail scum

Scum always use the flailing argument. Always cracks me up why they do ....

Plus your reads are pretty dreadful and consist of sheeping roflwhatshisname.

VOTE: Scooby

are.you.fucking.serious.

Ive been saying hayker and furry are scum centuries before rolfwhatshisname replaced in.

but you are scum anyways so why do i even care
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by scooby »

hayker should fucking claim
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Furry »

Wait thats your case? Ok does someone have a legtimate case on Hayker?

The RVS vote... is apparently scummy? His point on inte is a very good one. He actually says he thinks kondi is town in that one post, says he is dumb regardless of alignment but opens with calling him town. Fourth post is a little meh but its not that ugly. His recent post you even agree isnt a scumtell.

Basically you are voting him because you... actually im not sure.

One of the big things that I saw the wagon was built off of was the seeming to line up a lynch of me for later in the game. Which Hayker is not the only offender, or even the most direct offender of.

Crux of the scooby case comes down to this one

In post 265, scooby wrote:we should lynch Furry tomorrow if he isnt killed tonight.

This is textbook lining up lynches. I really am not too sure you can give a better example from a game given how explicit it is. When Hayker gets railed on for something like this and no one actually even notices that scooby does it, that reads heavily with scooby being scum since its more likely to just be ignored by partners.

His entire case on me is that there arent two town rolecops. He is only looking for three scum. He is more or less BSing his case on Hayker since he voted him before half those posts were made. scooby is scum here.

Hayker has so far raised a very good point on inte, shown why kondi is town, and despite taking an odd stance on me, actually has shown where his logic comes from and it looks like a town train of thought.

@mod
- Can you warn scooby over civility again?
Temporary unretired alt
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Code_X »

^

Good posting.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by scooby »

So wait, I am scum for "lining up" lynches?

But hayker somehow is BLINDLY TOWN when he is doing the same thing?

Hayker wrote:Furry will likely be killed eventually if s/he is town due to powerole nature. If s/he stays alive a long time, it will make more sense to lynch him later for likely being mafia.

FTR, I dont think this is a case of lining up lynches, get your bullshit textbook mafia tells for a noob game.. this is a case of using simple logic (its suboptymal to lynch a claimed PR on day 1 and PRs claim deal with themselves sooner or later)

I really hate the fact that Furry is blindly defending Hayker even when he hasnt done shit to even be called town. How the fuck the inte case is good? Rly? Also, Im not the only one noticing wishy wahsynesss on his posts, do you realize that he leaves open doors for konditown or kondiscum or furryscum or furrytown? That is wihshywahsyness 101...

Who are my partners? Who are ignoring me, Furry?
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by scooby »

In post 472, Code_X wrote:^

Good posting.

Answer my posts, okthxbye

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”