GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

I also owe Nexus a special apology. You didn't deserve the crap I gave you.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 5174, kanyeknowsbest wrote:i apologize again for being retarded enough to pursue that line of conversation with benmage vi :<
In post 5158, Vi wrote:With that said, I was still very tempted to modkill Katsuki for receiving and passing on that message from kkb. <_<
katsuki made this up btw. the only thing related to the game i said in private to him was literally "woops i got modkilled"

p-edit this is what u get for spreading lies about me kats!

Well that makes me feel better about you, but I believe that the line 'pretending to break a rule is still the equivalent of rulebreaking' applies :P

BTW, seriously guys, Regfan outplayed the ENTIRE GAME. He died, and his question was 'are LLD and GreyICE scum?'

Yes, yes we were. And he was trying not to draw attention to himself as the SK.

Regce is a force of nature.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Katsuki »

Sigh

Something I saw somewhere in the thread before GI died made me think that he and LLD were on opposing sides...
Prolly something LLD said.

GI I hope you don't ever play as asshole as you did this game, because it made it extremely unenjoyable to play with you, even if I knew you were scum.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Called it. Couldn't clutch the win. Oh well. Not much I could do, really.

LLD, adding more garbage to the crap that was this game was unnecessary. You should really be ashamed for that.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Shmugen »

I'm curious as to when I would have been lynched. I wasn't on too many people's lists in the short time I was around.

Tammy, yes, I was scum and made a big wall like that, but I also do that as town. It's my general catch-up mechanism that I'm weaning myself off of.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 5178, Hinduragi wrote:Called it. Couldn't clutch the win. Oh well. Not much I could do, really.

LLD, adding more garbage to the crap that was this game was unnecessary. You should really be ashamed for that.

Ftr, I'm referring to my townreads. I probably wouldn't have lynched LLD this early in the game given the circumstances. Town had no chance of winning this game unless by pure luck we decided to solely go for the two cops, which in the end we did, and knew what the scum wincon was and what stage of the game we were in.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Nexus »

NP Grey, I apologise for the abuse I gave back to you.
Trans rights are human rights.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 5174, kanyeknowsbest wrote:i apologize again for being retarded enough to pursue that line of conversation with benmage vi :<
I have no hard feelings.

The scum wincon was aided by that triple-modkill, no way town would've been in this position had not one of the targets gotten MK'ed there. Town didn't get enough time but meh. How a town loses a game of this size considering how many scum they managed to get lynched in comparison with town lynches...
I'm certainly not going to deny that the scum Win Condition was aided by a target dying, and you're right, scum probably would not have won otherwise. But, etc.

In addition, you (Glork and etc.) do realize that
by design
Town would almost certainly win the game if it ever made it to LyLo.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Vi »

Also I am upset that LLD did not post this in her defense and I will do so for her.~
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

No QTs?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Shmugen »

There were none.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I don't mind if the scum QT is outed, but I'll defer to my scumbuddies.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Darn it. So who exactly was the fifth target? I really thought we were safe, even if the DDD lynch didn't work, since I was blocking LLD.

This was by no means one of my best game, but I'm actually pretty proud of myself that I was able to survive and get quite a few scum right. Being "out of practice" for so long lead me to believe that I was screwed and going to be the first lynch D1, but I managed to keep myself alive. I knew if I was going to stop people from lynching me in my town position I would sort of have to play like scum (retreating through the midgame, not challenging D2 so much--I thought there were better people to lynch). Unfortunately, I think I retreated too much and kept too quiet, sort of just letting other lynches happen. (but at least my reads were good)

Ultimately LLD got me though. Her honesty during the SpyreX thing kind of sold me, but I think that if I hadn't felt so guilty about that lynch, I would have been more prone to move my vote.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Oh yeah, and triple modkill sucked so bad
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 5187, ToastyToast wrote:Darn it. So who exactly was the fifth target? I really thought we were safe, even if the DDD lynch didn't work, since I was blocking LLD.
Even if your block WORKED and you had blocked LLD, it wouldn't have saved you.

Also, Andrius wants to give you a message.
Andrius, Mod QT wrote:
Vi, Mod QT wrote:ToastyToast (Bastian): bahaha Andrius would be happy.

confirm that I am Bastian of Daein, the sage with the silver tongue
BASTIAN IS FROM CRIMEA
THE HELL TOAST
THE HELL
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I said Daein in that? I know he's Crimean. Oops.
POWER OF EVIL. The damn Benmage fails threw me off so hard.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 5187, ToastyToast wrote:Darn it. So who exactly was the fifth target? I really thought we were safe, even if the DDD lynch didn't work, since I was blocking LLD.

This was by no means one of my best game, but I'm actually pretty proud of myself that I was able to survive and get quite a few scum right. Being "out of practice" for so long lead me to believe that I was screwed and going to be the first lynch D1, but I managed to keep myself alive. I knew if I was going to stop people from lynching me in my town position I would sort of have to play like scum (retreating through the midgame, not challenging D2 so much--I thought there were better people to lynch). Unfortunately, I think I retreated too much and kept too quiet, sort of just letting other lynches happen. (but at least my reads were good)

Ultimately LLD got me though. Her honesty during the SpyreX thing kind of sold me, but I think that if I hadn't felt so guilty about that lynch, I would have been more prone to move my vote.

The targets were, in order we learned them:

MoI
Uberninja
Alchemist/Timeater
KanyeKnowsBest
DDD
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 641, Glork wrote:Let me know how that crow tastes later, champ.

In the meantime, could you please stop being shit at mafia and vote Toasty? Thanks.

Heh.

I was quite pleased with my Daykill seeing as it did literally nothing detrimental to the game. I did a lot of Viguessing in this game and some of it paid off, whereas other parts of it... well.. didn't. I yet again receive a role from Vi that I don't know how to adequately play. :P

Anyway, about the Daykill. I really didn't give a fuck that I "outted" both Tierce and Glork seeing as I had a double protect. Both of their reactions were strong and sold me as town so I had no fear about their deaths now that their "roles" were out in the open. In the end though it didn't even matter.

My gambit worked in my opinion as I was correct about Nexus being scum and once GreyIce started chirping "haha Daykill so fake, so funny" I knew something was up. The only way that GreyIce would *know* this is if a) he was Ike, b) he know who Ike was, or c) he knew Ike wasn't in this game. I alluded to this right before my death that some of you misconstrued as "planned" death crumbs. I did leave "planned" death crumbs elsewhere, just not there. :P

Being alive for how long I was alive and suspecting 2 scum out of (basically 4) I would say that I did a pretty good job.

Glork, I apologized out of respect for your status as a player and as another human being. It was nice to know that you repaid that courtesy.
Tierce, I apologize for the stress and anger that I gave you for that fake daykill, but I needed it to look legit.

@scumTeam, I mainly wanted the QT to see what plan Shmu had created. But to each his own.

@Duplicity, I would probably never have lynched you. Same goes for Shmu.

I am saddened that I was the only Heron and therefore no one without my passives unless they had flavor knowledge would know what I was talking about if I had claimed in full. Then again, it was a good idea I didn't claim in full as that would have keyed off Shmu and GreyIce and the rest of the scumbags from getting any false credit for bussing Shmu when they knew he was going to die as well. Then again, that could have put them in an awkward situation if they bussed him *too* hard before he was due for death.

I liked the flavor and the mechanics in this game. It made the game interesting and for some intense watching. :)
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh I didn't pick up on your breadcrumbs or anything. Had no idea what you were claiming. The daykill was just obviously fake. I would have been a hell of a lot more irritated as town, and also taken the opportunity to do something rather than let the game get derailed, but the part about me laughing at how fake it was? The same.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I wasn't going to claim Ike or really breadcrumb anything related to Ike other than Aether. :P Your whole interaction with that just really seemed like someone on the outside looking in, saving their breath for comments later when I wanted comments now.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Hindu, I did what was necessary. I was goin to be lynched but for what I did.

I got tierce to swing my way and it went down.

Scum should not have won this game. We got steamrolled. I just... I managed to pull it out?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Also, I hated more than anything the rage I had to post to save myself.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi I'm sorry but town losing with twelve pro-town people alive after having 5 dead scum in 5 days before the modkill is terrible.

To the actual PLAYERS in the game
how about that day 3
how about it you guys
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My plan wasn't terribly intricate, but I did want to use GreyICE's glare to stone of our own people once they got some towncred. We had no idea it was fixable.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 5197, Gammagooey wrote:Vi I'm sorry but town losing with twelve pro-town people alive after having 5 dead scum in 5 days before the modkill is terrible.
Town had nothing to do with three of those dead scum.

Let's also talk about all that Town power. Two of those big roles got lynched. And SpyreX. Also etc.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”