Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:01 am

Post by Nemesis »

blackhawk wrote:I was referring to post 30 because he said the word "miller" which here means a person, who if investigated by a cop would seem guilty but is really and wants to help the town. Honestly did you really I would admit to being scum the first day? It's not like I graduated from the University of Findlay.
Yet when asked if that was what you meant you said:
I'm not claiming anything just yet, nor am I confessing.
So now you are claiming to be a miller? That is your defence...

-----------------------
Ibaesha wrote:why do you have to say things like that about Fritz
Fritzler wrote: i suggest everyone check this out

http://www.madfunnies.com/videos/wow-funeral-raid.html

He is a waste of space.
Fritzler wrote:why are you such a hater?
I just hate your playstle... You are very much like an animal, you are probably capable of thinking... It's just no one knows what the hell it is. Then when given the opportunity to tell us you either post total crap or "Vote randomperson" and don't even give a reason... You play like a transparent SK, yet that is your style so you can get away with it.
Ibaesha wrote:Mr Nemesis Mr is clearly jealous of your skills,
He can't even spell "skills", and I didn't even know he had any to be jealous of.

--------------------

Anyway, both people I felt like voting for seriously now look worse than they did before.

As I think Blackhawk is actually scum and Fritzler is just an idiot I'm still leaning towards Blackhawk, although a lynch this early without much talk at all may hurt us in the long run. But I guess there's not a whole lot else we can do if we just pospone the lynch.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:04 am

Post by Nemesis »

LOL, irony noted... Whenever I mention spelling I go and do something like "playstle".

Although a typo is not the same as what Fritz does, which are intentional...
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=414662#414662]Damnit, Nemesis.[/url]
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:09 am

Post by blackhawk »

It'll hurt you in the long run especially since I am Keith, the Miller and millers are pro town. sorry about the erratic play, just trying to see everyones reaction to a seemingly scummy player with a guilty vote.
bethelmark
bethelmark
Goon
bethelmark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:25 am

Post by bethelmark »

Unvote

Is it me, or did CES claim cop?

Hey, Nemesis! Wanna go ride bikes?
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:40 am

Post by Nemesis »

Is it me, or did CES claim cop?
It's just you... Or actually it's Blackhawk assuming that a random vote = N0 Cop result.

But Blachawk contradicts himself with almost every post he makes... And just breezes through acting like posts have happened. I don't know what to make of Blackhawk at the moment.

Well he's claimed now, so I'm not sure what's left to do today. (I'm assuming the majority will vote for him if they havn't already.)
I am Keith, the Miller and millers are pro town.
Have any useful powers? Anything at all that can stop you from being lynched?
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=414662#414662]Damnit, Nemesis.[/url]
bethelmark
bethelmark
Goon
bethelmark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:45 am

Post by bethelmark »

Nemesis wrote:It's just you... Or actually it's Blackhawk assuming that a random vote = N0 Cop result.
But we had a N1, didn't we? I dunno, Ritalin does funny things to my brain.

[rajfixed]Fixed (stupid quote tags).

Ooh, shiny!
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:45 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Second Vote Count (9:22AM)

Blackhawk: 4 (Cogito Ergo Sum, ibaesha, the_holy_thom, Fritzler)

ubertimmy: 1 (VisMaior)

Cogito Ergo Sum: 1 (Mariyta)

VisMaior: 1 (ubertimmy)

Not Voting: (bethelmark, Blackhawk, Nemesis)

6 to lynch
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:57 am

Post by Fritzler »

Nemesis wrote:
Ibaesha wrote:why do you have to say things like that about Fritz
Fritzler wrote: i suggest everyone check this out

http://www.madfunnies.com/videos/wow-funeral-raid.html

He is a waste of space.
LOL, you were the one talking about obeying post restrictions. What a tool/orc.
Nemesis wrote:
Fritzler wrote:why are you such a hater?
I just hate your playstle... You are very much like an animal, you are probably capable of thinking... It's just no one knows what the hell it is. Then when given the opportunity to tell us you either post total crap or "Vote randomperson" and don't even give a reason... You play like a transparent SK, yet that is your style so you can get away with it.
Ibaesha wrote:Mr Nemesis Mr is clearly jealous of your skills,
He can't even spell "skills", and I didn't even know he had any to be jealous of.
so, you hate me cuz i spell gangsta? do you try to lynch everyone who speaks leet too?
Nemesis wrote:As I think Blackhawk is actually scum and Fritzler is just an idiot I'm still leaning towards Blackhawk, although a lynch this early without much talk at all may hurt us in the long run. But I guess there's not a whole lot else we can do if we just pospone the lynch.
yawn what are you like a 100 year old republican woman?
Surfs up dude.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:04 am

Post by blackhawk »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Vote: blackhawk
. The deserves to die.
I saw this post and almost immediatly assumed

a) he was the cop
b) he had investgated me and assumed I was scum as per the result of his investigation

with these assumptions I proceeded to act scummy to try and see if my assumptions were correct when I got this response:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Just because I attack you, you immediately assume I have a guilty on you?

all the while paying attention to the actions of other people

so when I got close to being lynched I claimed and that is a summary of my actions
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:20 am

Post by Fritzler »

we're lynching nemesis the orc tomorrow

fyi

prepare your fake claim scum
Surfs up dude.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:27 am

Post by Nemesis »

Ok, correction... N1* (I just call a night with no day before it n0 out of habbit I guess. Not that it matters in the context I said it.)
Fritzler wrote:LOL, you were the one talking about obeying post restrictions.
Yes I did mention post restrictions... But a self imposed restriction to post nothing helpful in every game I've ever played with you doesn't count.
Fritzler wrote:so, you hate me cuz i spell gangsta? do you try to lynch everyone who speaks leet too?
No, I don't really hate you, just think that you help the scum no matter what your alignment is. It's not because of how you speak, it's because of what you say...

No, feel free to write as if you were 2 years old. Just don't expect me to think much of you for it.
Fritzler wrote:yawn what are you like a 100 year old republican woman?
Yes, I am a 100 year old republican woman... You on the other hand are a kid in a candy store, you want to lynch anyone you can. I'd take thinking about what I'm doing over voting just because you can anyday.

Putting the guy one from lynch could take away his last chance to do/say something useful. Also if someone needs to say something in the day to get a night action they have a tiny bit of time to do it.
Blackhawk wrote:I proceeded to act scummy
You
acted
scummy because of the first post of this game, you assumed the first vote on you was because of an investigation... You did not assume it was a random vote, as first posts usually are. Then you decided to 'warn' us that you were a pro town player that would 'appear' scum. The stuff you said put you in the frame and for good reason... Claiming miller after all that is just a nail in the coffin, I think.
Fritzler wrote:we're lynching nemesis the orc tomorrow

fyi

So you know I won't be dead tomorrow? And I'll be lynched for thinking you are unhelpful at best and a handicap if you are a townie at worst. Aside from Blackhawk, no one has done anything... Tomorrow would have all the discussion day 1 would have had if Blackhawk dies now. So I really don't see how you can be so sure I'll be lynched... Then again, last time you threatened to kill me I managed to die as town. So whatever, expect another "I told you so" and expect another "Fritzler is useless" in the next game I play in with you.

Sidenote:

People who havn't posted really should.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:35 am

Post by Fritzler »

Nemesis wrote:
Fritzler wrote:LOL, you were the one talking about obeying post restrictions.
Yes I did mention post restrictions... But a self imposed restriction to post nothing helpful in every game I've ever played with you doesn't count.
pheeew
right over your head orc
Nemesis wrote:
Fritzler wrote:so, you hate me cuz i spell gangsta? do you try to lynch everyone who speaks leet too?
No, I don't really hate you, just think that you help the scum no matter what your alignment is. It's not because of how you speak, it's because of what you say...

No, feel free to write as if you were 2 years old. Just don't expect me to think much of you for it.
its not how i speak but you were wanting to lynch me cuz i spell skillz with a z

man, there's more than one dialect of english don't get all up in my grill
Nemesis wrote:
Fritzler wrote:yawn what are you like a 100 year old republican woman?
Yes, I am a 100 year old republican woman... You on the other hand are a kid in a candy store, you want to lynch anyone you can. I'd take thinking about what I'm doing over voting just because you can anyday.
at least i know how to have fun

and eat candy

and not be a bitch about everything
Nemesis wrote:
Fritzler wrote:we're lynching nemesis the orc tomorrow

fyi

So you know I won't be dead tomorrow? And I'll be lynched for thinking you are unhelpful at best and a handicap if you are a townie at worst. Aside from Blackhawk, no one has done anything... Tomorrow would have all the discussion day 1 would have had if Blackhawk dies now. So I really don't see how you can be so sure I'll be lynched... Then again, last time you threatened to kill me I managed to die as town. So whatever, expect another "I told you so" and expect another "Fritzler is useless" in the next game I play in with you.
[/quote]k, prepare to get lynched early in the next game too
Surfs up dude.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:09 am

Post by blackhawk »

Nemesis wrote:
Blackhawk wrote:I proceeded to act scummy
You
acted
scummy because of the first post of this game, you assumed the first vote on you was because of an investigation... You did not assume it was a random vote, as first posts usually are. Then you decided to 'warn' us that you were a pro town player that would 'appear' scum. The stuff you said put you in the frame and for good reason... Claiming miller after all that is just a nail in the coffin, I think.
Then he should have identified it as random or refuted that he is not the cop as I indicated

anyways I'm gonna
Vote: Ubertimmy
he needs to contribute to this thread, as does mariyta[/b]
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:16 am

Post by Nemesis »

its not how i speak but you were wanting to lynch me cuz i spell skillz with a z
I didn't say I wanted to lynch you because you spell words incorrectly. I said I don't feel comfortable in a game where one person regardless of role and alignment will lynch someone for absolutely no reason. If there is no way to stop someone voting due to bloodlust besides lynching them then so be it. I would much prefer to play a game with people capable of having conversations with, but until your last few posts I'd barely seen anything remotely resembling a normal post from you.
k, prepare to get lynched early in the next game too
Sooner or later people will stop following "Nemesis is a bitch, lynch him". In such a case you may be required to provide an actual arguement, if you could in that situation provide a legitimate arguement then you will be proving me wrong and I'll shut up.

Also, WoW sucks... FFXI is way better.
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:23 am

Post by ubertimmy »

brrr.... *chatterteeth*

blackhawk... what the hell are you talking about. You look to me like scum panicking from an early bandwagon and assuming there's a cop investigation on you. Then when you realize your mistake you go IT WAS ALL PART OF MY MASTER PLAN.

Vote: Blackhawk

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:26 am

Post by blackhawk »

Thank you for contributing, Uber.

Unvote: ubertimmy
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:41 am

Post by ibaesha »

Nemesis wrote:He can't even spell "skills", and I didn't even know he had any to be jealous of.
Ibby wrote:
Remembers Freaktown 2

worships Fritz
blackhawk wrote:It'll hurt you in the long run especially since I am Keith, the Miller and millers are pro town.
I HATE YOU!!!!
blackhawk wrote:with these assumptions I proceeded to act scummy to try and see if my assumptions were correct when I got this response:
Oh my gosh are you serious?! I’m going to kill you!

If CES is cop and you are Mr Keith-Miller Mr, you just helped the scumz find cop. That's intelligent. Does miller come with a can of stupid?
Nemesis wrote:I said I don't feel comfortable in a game where one person regardless of role and alignment will lynch someone for absolutely no reason.
Quack goes the duck! Quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack quack goes the duck! Quack quack quack quack quack goes the duck!

Why are you in Freaktown?

Mr Nemesis Mr, please get over yourself. <3

FoS: Bethelmark
DIE DIE DIE!
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:54 am

Post by Nemesis »

Blackhawk is one from lynch, I think... Any last words Blackhawk?

Hmmm, I'm agreeing with the FoS on Bethelmark if it was due to the second line of post 53 and the lack of a comment regarding Blackhawk or anything along those lines... Or was there something in addition to that?
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:56 am

Post by blackhawk »

ubertimmy wrote:brrr.... *chatterteeth*

blackhawk... what the hell are you talking about. You look to me like scum panicking from an early bandwagon and assuming there's a cop investigation on you. Then when you realize your mistake you go IT WAS ALL PART OF MY MASTER PLAN.

Vote: Blackhawk

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I do have to admit that I changed my plan last minute, but that was only when I realized my plan only benifited the scum.
Ibaesha wrote:If CES is cop and you are Mr Keith-Miller Mr, you just helped the scumz find cop. That's intelligent. Does miller come with a can of stupid?

I'm sorry, I knew it was a risk but I didnt know how to handle it any other way, and I apologize, I only hope I can make up for it in the future (if I have one in this game :roll: )
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:00 am

Post by blackhawk »

Can we wait until mariyta contributes before we decide anything else concerning me?

As for my last words it looks like you all are convinced I'm scum so I dont have any.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:02 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Good plan. Mariyta can lay the hammer on.

And you were a fool for thinking you could fish for my role. I don't give out information unless I want to.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
bethelmark
bethelmark
Goon
bethelmark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:03 am

Post by bethelmark »

ibaesha wrote:
FoS: Bethelmark
DIE DIE DIE!
FoS: ibby

Sorry, I forget why I wanted to do that.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:04 am

Post by ibaesha »

Nemesis wrote:Hmmm, I'm agreeing with the FoS on Bethelmark if it was due to the second line of post 53 and the lack of a comment regarding Blackhawk or anything along those lines...
<3

unvote; vote bethelmark
:Xena Call:

We can lynch Mr Keith-Miller Mr. But the day doesn't end until it ends. Other things to do in the meantime.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:16 am

Post by VisMaior »

Whoops, this game has some pace! Even faster than I can pick up chicks! Ill have a read and post my opinion.
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:19 am

Post by Fritzler »

ibaesha wrote:
Nemesis wrote:Hmmm, I'm agreeing with the FoS on Bethelmark if it was due to the second line of post 53 and the lack of a comment regarding Blackhawk or anything along those lines...
<3

unvote; vote bethelmark
:Xena Call:

We can lynch Mr Keith-Miller Mr. But the day doesn't end until it ends. Other things to do in the meantime.
why not lynch nemesis?
Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”