TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:18 am

Post by TBuG »

Bump'd.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:33 am

Post by Adele »

BrizzyBoi wrote:
Vote: PBug

For speculating on the makeup of the game in post 111 (which got my predecessor in trouble) and for his post 119 wherein he was confused by post 116.

Also I figure that with Willow being confirmed as cop, we probably wouldn't have 2 cops so believe that Spamwise was probably breadcrumbing a mason partner. So I am striking Adele and Spamwise of my radar (at least for now).
Now
that's
scummy-looking. Are you speculating on the identity of the co-mason there? If so, why do it publicly?
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:52 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Adele wrote:
BrizzyBoi wrote:

For speculating on the makeup of the game in post 111 (which got my predecessor in trouble) and for his post 119 wherein he was confused by post 116.

Also I figure that with Willow being confirmed as cop, we probably wouldn't have 2 cops so believe that Spamwise was probably breadcrumbing a mason partner. So I am striking Adele and Spamwise of my radar (at least for now).
Now
that's
scummy-looking. Are you speculating on the identity of the co-mason there? If so, why do it publicly?
Spamwise post 116 said:

A
ll the vampires,
D
o humans much harm,
E
rgo they must be contained,
L
est they destroy us all,
E
ver live Buffy!
Alright it's crap, but I like it. Speaking of things I like, I like where my vote is right now. And I'm certain if you're vote was with mine you would be much happier as well. Unless of course you're scum buddies with Pug, in which case you'd be angry,

That seems pretty obvious to me that he had some sort of message to deliver and with twito/Willow's death confirming a cop role, I believe that he is either mason or scum. And let's be honest if he is mason and breadcrumbed that obviously...any scum who can't pick up on that may as well just give up now.

Take your pick.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by TBuG »

Aha, I get it!

Anyway,
unvote, vote: BrizzyBoi
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
SpamWise
SpamWise
Goon
SpamWise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:11 pm

Post by SpamWise »

Vote: BrizzyBoi

I do like how you're fishing for the identity of my partner. Makes me want to vote you.
"The sky will cover you when you fall down"
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

BrizzyBoi wrote:
Adele wrote:
BrizzyBoi wrote:

Now
that's
Spamwise post 116 said:

A
ll the vampires,
D
o humans much harm,
E
rgo they must be contained,
L
est they destroy us all,
E
ver live Buffy!
Alright it's crap, but I like it. Speaking of things I like, I like where my vote is right now. And I'm certain if you're vote was with mine you would be much happier as well. Unless of course you're scum buddies with Pug, in which case you'd be angry,

That seems pretty obvious to me that he had some sort of message to deliver and with twito/Willow's death confirming a cop role, I believe that he is either mason or scum. And let's be honest if he is mason and breadcrumbed that obviously...any scum who can't pick up on that may as well just give up now.

Take your pick.
OK that was really REALLY scummy. Why did you feel the need to "out" the other mason? Even after Adele posted and TOLD YOU what you were trying to do was scummy... I don't get it.

FOS: BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:30 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Sorry, but were there really people who hadn't seen it for themselves?!?!

I was just thinking out loud and didn't think that referring to such an obvious breadcrumb was such a no-no.
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:18 pm

Post by TBuG »

Yes, pointing out the masons to the scum is a very big no-no.

I don't see Adele or Spamwise as scum atm so...

Claims/Outed by BrizzyBoi

Adele
- Mason (outed)
Spamwise
- Mason (claimed and outed)
PBuG
- Spike, Bodyguard + can't cast lynching vote (claimed)
Sotty (Aelyn)
- Unclaimed
Pug
- Unclaimed
das (lostprophet)
- Unclaimed
BrizzyBoi
- Unclaimed

I'm not saying everyone should claim, I'm just posting this for reference (I don't take notes on games). If I forgot anything, inform me.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:50 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

I'm willing to claim, but are we still going ahead with the chain claim concept?
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
SpamWise
SpamWise
Goon
SpamWise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:19 pm

Post by SpamWise »

BrizzyBoi wrote:Sorry, but were there really people who hadn't seen it for themselves?!?!

I was just thinking out loud and didn't think that referring to such an obvious breadcrumb was such a no-no.
The obviousness is questionable, considering that masons are a popular target, and that both of us managed to survive the night.

I think we should chain-claim, and as I know Adele to be innocent I shall put it to her to choose who goes first. I know where my choice would be, but I'll leave it to her.
SpamWise
SpamWise
Goon
SpamWise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:20 pm

Post by SpamWise »

PS: Trust a Queenslander to do that sort of thing.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:11 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

NSW by birth. Nepean hospital Penrith.
Richard M. Nixon
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:26 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

SpamWise wrote:I don't have good feelings coming from LP either. Nor Pug btw. Not a big fan of the Adele wagon, happy though with a lot of what Sotty has said.
I feel i bit silly.. I thought Adele was the Mason because of this post...Not a bloody poem stateing it.(¤note to self check all poems¤) Bad Darts Brizzy. I thought the reason no-one asked me for my thought on who the other mason might be was because outing them may kill them. No point voteing till I hear your claim.
I would like the masons to choose the order.
PS I am trying to post as much as I can but im on holiday with folks....
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

davidangelsummers wrote:
SpamWise wrote:I don't have good feelings coming from LP either. Nor Pug btw. Not a big fan of the Adele wagon, happy though with a lot of what Sotty has said.
I feel i bit silly.. I thought Adele was the Mason because of this post...Not a bloody poem stateing it.(¤note to self check all poems¤) Bad Darts Brizzy. I thought the reason no-one asked me for my thought on who the other mason might be was because outing them may kill them. No point voteing till I hear your claim.
I would like the masons to choose the order.
PS I am trying to post as much as I can but im on holiday with folks....
I agree, if we do go with a chain claim, Adele and/or Spamwise should decide where we start.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:42 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I can't help but feel uneasy about a chain claim so early, but if everyone else is all for it then I have no problems. We have stagnated a lot with all the replacements and the claims could give us something to go off. I'm happy with Adele/Spamwise setting up the list and even recommending that BrizzyBoi go first after what just happened.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:43 am

Post by Adele »

Okay, so it seems as though most people are on board for a nameclaim - which means, in turn, that we have consequences in place for anyone who tries to wriggle out partway through. If I were to choose the first person to claim, it'd be either Pug89, for his underposting, or Brizzi, who, while I understandthat he's not got a rep for discretion, is a replacement (ergo predeccessor lurked bigtime, is tell), gave out potentially damaging info (which spamwise then confirmed - thanks, spam :roll: ), in a move that commented on who he trusted and why, rather than entirely focusing on who he
suspecte
(which is what we wanted to hear) and why.
Pug89 wrote:Also, I have band camp all next week so I will probably be unable to post untill the weekend.
The thing is, I'm not entirely clear on which week is meant by this, given that he posted it on Monday. Will he be able to post this weekend? If he doesn't go first, is there a chance that when someone nominates him the claim will stall (speedy claims are the best)?

So, I want either Pug89 or Brizzi to claim first, and I defer to spam to make the call as to which.

One last note. In the past, people have attempted to stop claims partway through, stating that useful info had come up, and the town should move on it. I thought they were scum, I was right, and I will assume the same if anyone tries to pull similar tricks in this game.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:46 am

Post by TBuG »

*cough*BRIZZYBOI*cough*
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:06 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Just waiting on Spamwise to make his decision......
Richard M. Nixon
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:17 am

Post by TBuG »

Yes, let's wait for a third person to say you should claim before you actually do so.

Confirm Vote: BrizzyBoi

BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:09 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Adele wrote:So, I want either Pug89 or Brizzi to claim first, and I defer to spam to make the call as to which.
No offense PBuG but as Adele and Spamwise are the most trustworthy atm, I will listen to Adele and wait for her partner's opinion and neither hell nor high water (let alone your multiple Confirm Votes) will move me from that stance.
Richard M. Nixon
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:14 pm

Post by armlx »

Given the boost in discussion and the replacement, deadline is now set for a week from today.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
SpamWise
SpamWise
Goon
SpamWise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:10 pm

Post by SpamWise »

I'm inclined to go Pug but I think for the sake of the game BrizzyBoi might be the way to go. So BrizzyBoi, you can go first.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:17 am

Post by TBuG »

BrizzyBoi wrote:
Adele wrote:So, I want either Pug89 or Brizzi to claim first, and I defer to spam to make the call as to which.
No offense PBuG but as Adele and Spamwise are the most trustworthy atm, I will listen to Adele and wait for her partner's opinion and neither hell nor high water (let alone your multiple Confirm Votes) will move me from that stance.
My point is, you're postponing your claim for stupid reasons.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:13 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

Brizzie, post or get a vote. This is just more time wasteing
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:28 am

Post by Adele »

Where'd my post go?

Okay, nm. I'll summarise.

I'd want Pug89 or Brizzi to go first. My issue with Brizzi going first is that at any point someone might nominate pug89 and the claim halts; speedy chainclaims are advisable. however, I leave it to spam to select one of the two (at which point, it would commence).

I will automatically assume anyone who tries to pull "we've got some useful info, let's act on it, and maybe continue the claim tomorrow"-type BS to be a scummzar.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”