SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh yes one would gather from my play a sense of surety and strength and conviction in my reads.

Not like this game is a morass that sucks all things out of it or anything
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1370, SpyreX wrote:Ohh Kuribo

Much like Fate asked and it didn't happen, when I'm not scum will you go ahead and make mr marble be dead?

You mean like Fate asked when you helped kill him? You know, when you refused to show mercy on his birthday?

Town SpyreX wouldn't do that. Scum SpyreX would help lynch fate on his birthday because it's just the player playing the game.

Look at what you said while you were lynching him:

In post 1179, SpyreX wrote:Nah Fate's absolutely right. Add in obvtown and its always on the gun strokin backside.

BUT I digress.

In what universe are both Fate and I scum? Suuuure you can say I'm scum for not caring OR fate's scum for not caring but if you honestly think in the recesses of your mind that Fate and I together would have the master plan of HAY LETS NOT CARE TOGETHER wellllllllll.

Also Kuribo is still right and is probably town and he's still probably right about Darox being town. Fate and I need to do that thing we do so well and thelma and louise off the cliff BUT the simple fact is there's a whole mess of non entities and thats a bad thing (see implosions post above this).

You said that he was right, you said that there were better lynches---- but you were still voting him.

In post 1225, SpyreX wrote:
HEY SPYREX.
REMEMBER OUTWITTED?
WHEN YOU GOT STRUNG ALONG BY THE SCUM AND LYNCHED SUPERTOWN MC WINTHEGAMEFORUS DESPITE ME AND FATE YELLING AT YOU?
GUESS WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE.

CEPT FOR ONE THING

FATE IS NOT BEING SUPERTOWN HERE

SHIT EVEN HE ADMITTED IT

That said Fate if you flip town who do you want blood from tomorrow. I'll give you this even if its me.

BLOOD FOR BLOOD.

In post 1243, SpyreX wrote:Ive read you wrong before mr maaan.

Of course since you think I'm scum were at an impasse

You even admit Fate thought you were scum--- he obviously wanted your blood

Spyspy, your interactions with Fate, and the fact that you never once, NEVER ONCE tried to dissuade me from thinking you were scum tells me that I'm right about you. I think that with Fate and I both calling you scum, you didn't want to pull the ol' "oh, kuribo, don't you start too" backrub bit, because BEEN THERE DONE THAT, and we both know you're aware of your meta.

So, my attention span being what it is, I think you just figured I'd get distracted by Marble again. And everyone knows that nobody sheeps Fate after he dies. Hell, you haven't even accused me of reading you wrong, which is something I'd expect town spyspy to do---- and with good reason! I've read you wrong in nearly every game we've ever played together, up to and including Team Mafia 2012. MattP's right, you've ignored every accusation levelled against you, instead hoping and praying to be on the missions. And the lack of sabotages? That's your handiwork all over.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1373, SpyreX wrote:
EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS NOBODY LISTENS TO FATE AFTER HIS DEATH, THERE WAS NO REASON TO BUS SPYREX

Who'd Fate want dead?

Remember that

You did. I remember THAT.

And when you had the power in your hands to spare him his mislynch, you let him walk to the gallows while telling him that the reason for his death was his lack of interest in the game.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Nah Fate didn't believe it.
Much like I him, its a function of something in the air/whatever that is making BOTH of us pretty much worthless.

And I'm not even fighting it. At the point when I go "wait for a VC" and I'm pretty sure I'm near lynched if not 48 hour fart withstanding the desire to even pretend to think about actually caring fades away.

-----

You realize when I'm town the death brigade is sending you to the gallows next, right?
Show

Proud member of BaM
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by kuribo »

Why is it that you wanted HC dead but you haven't mentioned the slot even once since CES replaced him?

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1375, SpyreX wrote:Ohh yes one would gather from my play a sense of surety and strength and conviction in my reads.

Not like this game is a morass that sucks all things out of it or anything

I totally get the whole lack of conviction thing.
You me and Implosion have all been saying variations of that for most of the game.
But at least I can't stand it and am trying to figure it out (which is one of my facemeltingly vast array of strong towntells, btw).

I don't plan on letting Kuribo get lynched, however much his sudden OKAY TIME TO RAGE AT SPYREX sketches me out.
Certainly not before both Kanye and CES are gone.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1378, SpyreX wrote:
You realize when I'm town the death brigade is sending you to the gallows next, right?

You realize I've fallen for this one before, right?

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Why is it that you wanted HC dead but you haven't mentioned the slot even once since CES replaced him?

Who dont I want dead besides Darox?

And even that since he decided that not playing is more beneficial than playing even in comparison to the amazing amout of activity round these parts well
Show

Proud member of BaM
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Post by kuribo »

Look, Spyspy, I feel for you--- you drew scum in Team Mafia in what you would have already known to be a fairly heavily town-sided setup, you drew scum here and for whatever reason there haven't been any NKs. Whether you just don't get one or you choose not to use it, what ever. The point is, you've got ALOT of mislynches to burn through, so between that and TM2012, I can see why you'd be frustrated and apathetic.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1380, Llamarble wrote:I don't plan on letting Kuribo get lynched, however much his sudden OKAY TIME TO RAGE AT SPYREX sketches me out.

how the fuck is it sudden? I was pissed that Spyspy scum was skating again in favor of "lololol lynch kanye now" after he skated in favor of "lolololol lynch fate"

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Except I'm not even trying to not get lynched: I dont care.

I used my prize, it probably did nothing, yesterday was a debacle on top of debacles un debacles and yes this is the faded rock that was once a meteorite that is my mafia career about to crash into the dirt

And I cant care
Show

Proud member of BaM
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1371, Llamarble wrote:I'm sure there are good reasons for me/Implosion/Molla to be not a viable team, such as this post.

im gonna go ahead and make a post right now that says i cant be scum. i simply cant be scum and have made this post, its a fact. next time someone calls me scum i will refer to this post so u can see that im not scum.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

That's just it, I've already pointed out why you wouldn't care as scum.

As town, you should be helping me and Darox bring Fate's killers to justice, and I'm not seeing that from you. At all.

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

hey can we not get distracted away from scum marble yet fucking again? i think spyrex is town and seeing how fast marble switched to him when there was clearly movement that was just makes me not want anything to do with that wagon.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

As town, you should be helping me and Darox bring Fate's killers to justice, and I'm not seeing that from you. At all.

See, of all the hate and everything else and RAGE and what have you its this nonsense that actually makes me paranoid.

~meta~ aside, Fate said it himself clear as day: he wasn't engaged. Not really. Not until the guillotine was present did he really kick it into gear at all and even then it was too late.

So throwing the pitchforks up at that lynch and wanting me to go HUNT DEM KILLERS when that may be the
first time ever I've mislynched Fate
because I actually thought he was scum instead of paranoia fostered by our oneupsmanship well.

Of course blurg blurg I'm scum waa waa so get it done.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And if you think there was doubt in anyones mind it was going to be me getting axed on a Fate townflip well
Show

Proud member of BaM
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by kuribo »

hmmmmmmm

Unvote

for now

I gotta work in the morning, I have no idea how close you are to lynch threshold, but god help me Spyspy, you're actually wavering my conviction and I want time to sort this shit out instead of watching lazy people like BBMolla pile onto you

You gotta help me if you're town, though, I can't do this shit by myself.

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

if it helps you make up your mind kuribo, he just did this apathetic shit and flipped town in another game so that in and of itself is not indicative of scum at the least.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 1388, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hey can we not get distracted away from scum marble yet fucking again? i think spyrex is town and seeing how fast marble switched to him when there was clearly movement that was just makes me not want anything to do with that wagon.

Spyrex has been a top lynch candidate for me since forever, and I have made cases against him.
And yes, I liked that Kuribo and MattP support a Spyrex lynch.
So as usual your statement is COMPLETE @#%.
At least this one isn't flat out logically brokentarded like calling me scum with CES though.
Spyrex could flip town. He is not conclusively a scumbag because yeah, apathysucktown is what Fate flipped. I had townvibes from him for a long time and most of the things that made them go away work from apathysucktown.

Kuribo backing off on a lynch he pretty much can have if he wants is a towntell, not that he really needed any more.
I'd love a townalliance with him and MattP if he can reread my giant pulsating ISO and see the truth of my alignment.
Kuribo it was more the sudden change in volume after the Spyrex wagon started to succeed that weirded me out, but it's not turbobothersome.

I have found you town in the past Spyrex. Can you please just read Kanye and CES and tell me what scumbag(s) you see?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Kanyescum doesn't have a clear reason to fight off a wagon on Spyrextown though, and both of them being town would make the scumteam some kind of hiding-in-the-shadows CES Implosion Molla combo.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 1371, Llamarble wrote:
In post 1370, SpyreX wrote:Ohh Kuribo

Much like Fate asked and it didn't happen, when I'm not scum will you go ahead and make mr marble be dead?

This sounds like it's intended to sound like bussing after Spyrex goes down to help scum mislynch me tomorrow, haha.
Who'd be my scumbuddy if not you Spyrex?
CES: Impossible
Kuribo: lol
Darox: lol, though possible if you're crazy I guess
Kanye: lol
MattP: Town
Vijay: Town
Implosion: Meh conceivable
Molla: Meh conceivable
I'm sure there are good reasons for me/Implosion/Molla to be not a viable team, such as this post.

Try giving a coherent perspective on the game please. X and some combination of Y and Z are scum.
Not 'well my reads are this this and this I'm going to make the one lynchvote contradictory to every single one of them.'
Or "let's lynch whoever is easiest and stay as aloof as humanly possible even though this town is in trouble and needs us to work hard to pull out a win"

This is a silly post, 'marble. The kind of player that can't see you're town here is not going to be convinced by that post.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 1394, Llamarble wrote:Kanyescum doesn't have a clear reason to fight off a wagon on Spyrextown though, and both of them being town would make the scumteam some kind of hiding-in-the-shadows CES Implosion Molla combo.

"Hiding in the shadows" only applies to Implosion and molla, right? I'm right there on the frontlines helping the town mislynch kanye and spyspy.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:49 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1391, kuribo wrote:sort this shit out instead of watching lazy people like BBMolla pile onto you

Everyone who I think is scum is "town." And vice versa.

So what do you suggest I do.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:56 am

Post by BBmolla »

Scratch that I'll do the smart thing and do some ISOs.

Expect it tonight.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:14 am

Post by MattP »

Llamarble
Cogito Ergo Sum
kanyeknowsbest
vijay2vansandani