Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

maaaaan you were self-voting for most of yesterday, self-voters don't get to hammer other people, it's bad juju.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by singersigner »

(you probably weren't paying attention which is why I'll explain it again)
1. I was trolling Alchemist for being a derpderp.

2. At that point it was a placeholder til I could hammer.

Mean mother-fuckers.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i'm quite aware of both of those facts but self-voting is silly and it made me very sad. therefore, bad juju for you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by Tierce »

singer, I'm considerably drunk too and welllll it's 8 am I should really get to bed. I'll address this with a rational head in the morning.

While Glork should technically be asleep already, DON'T DO IT. Seriously we need the obvtown people to have a clear head, and I was pissed when I came home to find the thread had been locked with what I thought was a hammer.

We'll handle this in the morning.

And come on singer I've been saying UberNinja being dead wouldn't be skin off my back regardless of any alignment, I don't know how this surprises you now. Ues, I think the Nexus scum flip makes him scum, but I'll have to poke at this more thoroughly after sleep.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2778, Tierce wrote:singer, I'm considerably drunk too and welllll it's 8 am I should really get to bed. I'll address this with a rational head in the morning.

While Glork should technically be asleep already, DON'T DO IT. Seriously we need the obvtown people to have a clear head, and I was pissed when I came home to find the thread had been locked with what I thought was a hammer.

We'll handle this in the morning.

And come on singer I've been saying UberNinja being dead wouldn't be skin off my back regardless of any alignment, I don't know how this surprises you now. Ues, I think the Nexus scum flip makes him scum, but I'll have to poke at this more thoroughly after sleep.

1. "obvtown people to have a clear head" oh come off it. You were willing to let a shitty claim and a scummy as fuck person go for selfish reasons until someone had to counter-claim to stop the derping.

2. It doesn't surprise me that you want him dead. Note how I specifically SAID "I understand you were ok with killing him ded." It was the jump in alignment that bothered me. You can stop telling other people how stupid they are for not reading now.

3. Really you should just stop with the attitude that because so many people think you're town, that you're "obvtown" and people should just blindly follow you without any rhyme or reason to it. Now, if you're done talking down to us "lesser folk," I would kindly ask you to rationally think about what this town needs right now. I would like to point out that it is NOT someone working against it to start a completely new wagon based on VCA and VCA alone. DDD's flip is now more valuable to us than ever because of the wagon, both its speed and resistance, reasons or none.

I like tomatoes.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Post by Tierce »

singer--when I said we want the obvtown people to have clear heads I meant two things and two things only:
1. We want them to post while not drunk.
2. We want them to post while not half-asleep.

I never implied I'm better than you. I'm the first to admit I'm a shit scumhunter, being obvtown is my main strength and I often fail even at that. But Glork is a lot better than me, and we don't want Glork derphammering. I know how drunk he is/was, I was drinking with him. If he still wants to hammer after waking up, sure, k, currently I don't agree but whatever, but what I was trying to do is ensure that nothing stupid is done while one of the best scumhunters on site, who most everyone believes is town, is sleeping off a night of screwdrivers.

I'll elaborate on my stuff after
I
wake up, I'd like no hammers before then, but heck, I also understand we're on a timer and won't hold a majority of decisions back. I'm not likely to bite a bullet any time soon, so I'll beat my drum when I have that chance and I have the complete info.

Which I don't. Because I'm half-drunk and half-asleep. That's all.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

He made the decision he wanted DDD ded, and ded now long before he was drunk, so you might as well drop that as an excuse right now to prolong the inevitable.

I like tomatoes.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh. I didn't get it. I thought you were agreeing with me that you didn't want drunk-Glork to make a decision like that. You just want the hammer.

Meeeeh whatever. Other than numbers, we're probably ahead by a decent margin and Vi wouldn't make a game in which we couldn't go by several days without lynching scum even with number danger. Don't wait on me.

Anyway--don't assume everything I do is to spite you or one-up you or whatever in some manner or another. I'll get to that UberNinja scum explanation when I have the chance; might not even have to depending on whether DDDP is hammered before I wake up + happy happy flips. And yes, I do think he's scum, it's not "lol want him dead" (even though I do). I'm allowed to change my mind and that's what happened, but I have to put my thoughts in order and din't expect a flashwagon opening the day.

Andnowbed.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count (27):
Pelleas
:right: Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-2) ~ Nikanor,
Glork,
Magister Ludi, UberNinja,
Alchemist,
GreyICE, danakillsu, singersigner, Katsuki, Lady Lambdadelta, MaguaofIllusion, kanyeknowsbest
UberNinja (L-11) ~ Tierce, Glork
Nikanor (L-11) ~ Hinduragi

Not Voting:
Teleporting Speed Hippos, Debonair Danny DiPietro,
kanyeknowsbest,
Gammagooey, Benmage, Rhinox, SpyreX, Tammy, ToastyToast, Alchemist

--With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2737, Nikanor wrote:Hindu, I've changed my mind on TSH. As soon as he claimed, he became obvtown to me. My reasoning yesterday was that there was no way he'd do that as scum to get a mislynch on Nexus when most people have a town read on him and a scum read on Nexus. Didn't see the point in saying this in-thread because I thought it was fairly obvious that TSH was town because of that claim, but I guess it wasn't!

I've changed my mind that you're scum this game. We can and will walk this walk. You're missing a lot of those points in that post and it really is rather scary.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:14 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

I like the part where the derp-town players want to lynch me before even dana can show up and actually confirm that MoI isn't lying.

Furthermore, I hate you all and I have an ability that can be independently confirmed; now get the fuck off my wagon.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

I have an ability that lets me shoot laser beams out of my ass.

Pew pew motherfucker, I'm not getting off you for anything less than innocent motherfuckig child after that.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 2785, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I like the part where the derp-town players want to lynch me before even dana can show up and actually confirm that MoI isn't lying.

Furthermore, I hate you all and I have an ability that can be independently confirmed; now get the fuck off my wagon.

No. Furthermore in what universe do you think we would fabricate Masonizing dana? Seriously that's a stupid theory beyond compare. People aren't going to unvote you because "I'm confirmable" just on your word given how scummy your vote history had been.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 am

In post 2786, GreyICE wrote:I have an ability that lets me shoot laser beams out of my ass.

Pew pew motherfucker, I'm not getting off you for anything less than innocent motherfuckig child after that.

That's because you're bad at mafia and not in the ironic way that Vi and SpyreX are; I remember when you had so much potential and then you turned into a shitty Magua/MoI/Fate rip-off. Still disappointed by that.

Still, people who don't wear pants on their heads should get the fuck off my wagon.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 am

Post by GreyICE »

For a motherfucking lousy soft claim of a potentially confirmable ability in a game where scum doesn't have to live through LyLo (since we could lose well before "LyLo")?

Why the fuck would anyone do that, DDD?

Assuming you're not an idiot, you're deliberately claim stalling at a time when you KNOW scum would claim stall.

Why?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 am

In post 2789, GreyICE wrote:For a motherfucking lousy soft claim of a potentially confirmable ability in a game where scum doesn't have to live through LyLo (since we could lose well before "LyLo")?

Assuming you're not an idiot, you're deliberately claim stalling at a time when you KNOW scum would claim stall.

Why?

See, I keep hearing that scum would want to stall the game and not being scum I have no fucking idea why that is. I mean there's the ultimate war mechanic which tells me absolutely nothing and then there's been a random daykill except it might be from the possible SK who just died and/or which might be related to time somehow but I don't know either way being that I don't have control of the kill.

And maybe you noticed but I didn't want to claim at all, so now I'm going to try to claim as little as possible because I don't want to claim at all, and when that doesn't work because you and yours wear your pants on your heads and aren't actually trying to read me, I'll eventually make the claim that will cause my wagon to disintigrate and I'll be even more disgusted that it came to that. Ta da. So how about we skip the last phase of that and you unvote.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 am

Lulz. DDD ... claiming everyone else is Pants-on-Head when your vote pattern has been horrible and you keep floating stupid theories (lulz MoI fake-claimed the confirmation on Dana) is ironic.

Continue to not do the only think that MIGHT keep you from getting the rope today. It is amusing.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:43 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 2790, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 2789, GreyICE wrote:For a motherfucking lousy soft claim of a potentially confirmable ability in a game where scum doesn't have to live through LyLo (since we could lose well before "LyLo")?

Why?

See, I keep hearing that scum would want to stall the game and not being scum I have no fucking idea why that is. I mean there's the ultimate war mechanic which tells me absolutely nothing and then there's been a random daykill except it might be from the possible SK who just died and/or which might be related to time somehow but I don't know either way being that I don't have control of the kill.

And maybe you noticed but I didn't want to claim at all, so now I'm going to try to claim as little as possible because I don't want to claim at all, and when that doesn't work because you and yours wear your pants on your heads and aren't actually trying to read me, I'll eventually make the claim that will cause my wagon to disintigrate and I'll be even more disgusted that it came to that. Ta da. So how about we skip the last phase of that and you unvote.

How about we lynch you and you flip scum and we party?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:45 am

In post 2791, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Lulz. DDD ... claiming everyone else is Pants-on-Head when your vote pattern has been horrible and you keep floating stupid theories (lulz MoI fake-claimed the confirmation on Dana) is ironic.

Regardless of which head I'm speaking with you're allegedly a good scumhunter; and Magua read me right in Last Will and MoI read me right sometime in the near past; I kind of have to consider you pants on the head when instead of actually trying to read me you go "lol votecounts".

And it's not that I believe that you're faking it, there's just no reason for us not to get confirmation of that fact when we have the opportunity.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:48 am

In post 2792, GreyICE wrote:How about we lynch you and you flip scum and we party?

Not getting lynched, no parties, not even in the scum QT, sorry.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:49 am

In post 2793, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Regardless of which head I'm speaking with you're allegedly a good scumhunter; and Magua read me right in Last Will and MoI read me right sometime in the near past; I kind of have to consider you pants on the head when instead of actually trying to read me you go "lol votecounts".

It's hardly just Lulz Vote-counts. I've been calling you scum for awhile now. I guess by your standards I should have been calling you Pants on Head when you voted for us so it's all good I suppose ...

Why don't you give me one reason based on Dayplay I SHOULDN'T think you are scum? I'd like to see from your perspective what in your Dayplay you think is Obv-Town.
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 am

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

MoI, did you know you were fakehammering?

Pere and I were "._." about the quicklynch, I don't really see the rush when the bluedeaths APPEAR to be from the SK who is now dead.

(D1 - daykill; N1 - 2 kills; D2 - daykill; N2 - 1 kill)
Numberwang wants me to say that the bluedeaths are SKs, and the scumkill N1 was from something else (what though?). A sadistic part of me wants to see what happens if the day DOES continue - since it took out scum D2, I'm not convinced it's necessarily a blue number of doom, more likely SK, potentially alternating day vig/scum extra kill?

Need to ISO DDD, will also talk to Pere, and would be interested in the confirmable ability but not necessarily today; DDD's apparent confidence that the wagon wasn't from a guilty speaks towntell for me since he was so cocksure about it and look how it got walked back (or was never even here). Potential GF but I'm ~eh~ on the wagon for now

Would immediately vote: UberNinja (sheeping Tierce) or Nikanor (sheeping Hindu).

SpySpy: your take on Nikanor?
-AV and PeregrineV-
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:02 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yup, MoI and I are confirmed town to each other, etc. I think Tierce has something with UberNinja, wouldn't mind seeing him lynched at some point, but still think a DDD lynch is best at this juncture.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 am

In post 2795, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Why don't you give me one reason based on Dayplay I SHOULDN'T think you are scum? I'd like to see from your perspective what in your Dayplay you think is Obv-Town.

There's the fact that I don't do remotely unconventional things as scum that don't involve claiming, so I wouldn't have played follow SpyreX on day one as scum. On day two if I was scum I would've given absolutely no fucks about his country claim, and then today I only throw AtEs like this as town, I've tried to fake it as scum in the past but it's never been close to capturing my town irritation.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 am

Post by Alchemist »

@kkb i wanted to make sure dana confirmed before day was over

vote: ddd

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”