rogue_two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:56 pm

Post by rogue_two »

Max and Colonel Kurtz, where are you?

Unvote
vote: Max

....oh, to hell with it. I can't resist.

Unvote

Unvote

Unvote

Unvote

Unvote

Unvote
rogue_two
rogue_two
Townie
rogue_two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:06 am

Post by rogue_two »

mikeburnfire wrote: Seven votes for Max, but none for Kurtz? Trying to keep your distance from your scummate, hmmn?
If that's what I'm doing, shouldn't you be voting for either me or Max?

Leaving today for a vacation that will last through Sunday. I should have nightly access, so I'm not planning on being replaced.
rogue_two
rogue_two
Townie
rogue_two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:46 pm

Post by rogue_two »

So sorry that I wasn't a part of the highly controversial 100MPH game.

However, I appreciate the virtue of applying early pressure to particularly deviuos players. I'd hate to put Romanus one vote away from a lynch so early, and it's clear we're not going to force anything out of Max of Colonel Kurtz any time soon. So I'll
unvote: Max
vote: AniX
in order to have a more influential vote.

Unvo
--naw, I won't. :twisted:
rogue_two
rogue_two
Townie
rogue_two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:43 am

Post by rogue_two »

Unvote AniX
mikeburnfire wrote:UNVOTE, VOTE ROMANUS until I can rally enough support to kill AniX.
Ô_o?

I'll re-read the thread to figure out what's up with the whole Romanus/Rosso/Lumos deal.
rogue_two
rogue_two
Townie
rogue_two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:05 pm

Post by rogue_two »

Sorry I've disappeared; I'm back in town and back in the game.

I'm about to really post, but
mod
, I unvoted AniX back in post 100.
rogue_two
rogue_two
Townie
rogue_two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by rogue_two »

Okay, this will be sort of quick. I'll explain or expand if someone wants.

But I agree with the obvious reasons for suspecting Lumos. She does remind me of one pro-town player I have encountered in my very limited experience (1.5 games.....) who also whipped out the "go ahead and lynch me, you'll see i'm not scum" line. At the same time, I think the respons for suspecting her (being easily swayed by Rosso's accusation of keeping her distance from Romanus, craplogic, etc.) are very valid. I won't push for a lynch yet, but IGMEOY, Lomus.

Colonel Kurtz is being a bit of a jerk, but I'm not getting a really scummy vibe from him. It could be a playstyle as much as Rosso's aggressiveness, so I think for both of them, we need to look past the tone of their posts to determine their alignment.

I agree with the AniX critique. I know it's largely in jest, but saying, "Oh, I'm great in the endgame" is comparable to playing the newbie card.

FoS: AniX

We've heard next to nothing from Max and Ameliaslay, and precious little from MBF. MBF has ducked out of hiding to simply vote for Romanus with no explanation. He's posted more than others, but with a very low percentage of game-related content. Then Ameliaslay voted with no explanation as well. I think these three deserve more attention than they're getting.

FoS: Max, Ameliaslay and mikeburnfire

Thumb of suspicion: someone else
. I figure the entire hand should be involved in the accusations.
rogue_two
rogue_two
Townie
rogue_two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:15 am

Post by rogue_two »

Sorry to have disappeared (and to come back just as things are getting really scummy....) There were a couple little things I noticed earlier, but they're relatively unimportant now.

But yeah, spectrumvoid's post is either a big slip-up by a mafia member who decided to say what she was actually thinking, or a statement by a townie that went horribly, horribly wrong. I keep trying to think it through and imagine that
spectrumvoid wrote:Reason for voting: Anix bandwagon is going nowhere, I don't like his vote on me, and to save my own skin. unvote, vote Colonel Kurtz
The AniX bandwagon is petering out because 1) you and Colonel Kurtz are drawing all kinds of attention onto yourselves and 2) AniX has started talking more, so the wagon has served its intended purpose. You speak as if you're so bent against AniX that you won't let up with anything less than a lynch.
spectrumvoid wrote:I'm not sure if this is a valid defence, but if I was scum, wouldn't I have pushed for Lumos's lynch, instead of away from it?
I don't think that's valid at all. Most obviously, Lumos could be a scum partner. More importantly, as suspicious as Lumos is, it's nice to keep her alive so you have an easy person to lynch the next day.

Wait, didn't you just say almost verbatim that you *did* want an easy person to lynch the next day? Oh yeah, you did....

Vote: spectrumvoid
Romanus wrote:Lumos, seriously, don't say stuff like that. Please, unless of course you are scum, because you sound scummier everytime you post.
The statement above is the most ridiculous thing I have seen since Scalebane claimed SK in Robotics.
Do you have some sort of post restriction that says you have to post scummy content, really, seriously.
Quoted for truth. If you post something that scummy again, you'll probably earn my vote right away.
rogue_two
rogue_two
Townie
rogue_two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:51 am

Post by rogue_two »

I'm now bothered by spectrumvoid's giving up so quickly. Yours isn't the first wagon that's been pushed to five votes, so it's definitely too soon to say that you're "the lynch for today."
rogue_two
rogue_two
Townie
rogue_two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:42 am

Post by rogue_two »

I disagree with Romanus' FoS of Elias, or at least his reasons for it. I would also be somewhat hesitant to put a player one vote away from a lynch with my first post after replacing into a game. I'm also happy with a spectrumvoid lynch today, because I still cannot wrap my brain around the thought process that could have led a townie to make the massively scummy posts she's made today. Therefore, I'll be keeping my vote where it is unless something significant changes.

I don't think a claim from Romanus is necessary at this point. Claiming for the sake of claiming only helps scum find the power roles, and the town wouldn't really benefit from the information at this point. Today isn't the right time to turn our attention back to Romanus, IMHO.

Looking at the last vote count, AniX's style of not posting for days or weeks at a time is starting to bug me again. Why is it that your vote is still sitting on MBF? What about spectrumvoid? What about Lumos, for that matter? I don't like the thought of having you sit back and observe and let everyone else do all the talking and all the lynching. I'd like to hear the reasons for your vote, and I really hope you won't make the town put you 2 votes away from a lynch again before you talk.
rogue_two
rogue_two
Townie
rogue_two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:45 am

Post by rogue_two »

And I don't think I'm following CTD and Patrick's reasons for thinking a Kurtz lynch today is bad. I don't think he should be lynched today either, but that's because I think he's just confrontational and a bit hotheadish rather than scum. You two appear to have some other reason that I'm completely missing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”