Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:44 am

Post by Alchemist »

>You think Nexus is town despite his shitty fake sounding claim
>List everyone on the wagon like they are all scumvoters
>Think this is a valid way of looking at things
>Bring GI in an off-the-cuff way as if to imply you are actually reading the game

Vote: Danakillsu
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:46 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2275, Alchemist wrote:>You think Nexus is town despite his shitty fake sounding claim
>List everyone on the wagon like they are all scumvoters
>Think this is a valid way of looking at things
>Bring GI in an off-the-cuff way as if to imply you are actually reading the game

Vote: Danakillsu

Next time, you might want to think just a little before posting. You just said 3 things that are false, implied something else that is false, and made an extremely poor vote, all without reasoning.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:09 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Trust me, it's best to ignore dana until either the vig doesn't get to him or the town comes to its senses and gives him his own noose for being that type of slot.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

dana you really should go over more of the game and make opinions on that instead of suggesting voting people on an unflipped wagon because <Reasons>.

also me being more lynchable than any player on that list except Duplicity is pretty flat out wrong.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Alchemist »

In post 2276, danakillsu wrote:>Bring GI in an off-the-cuff way as if to imply you are actually reading the game

daww look the lil scum is confused
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Alchemist »

If you think dana is town after that last post

You are bad at mafia.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:50 am

Post by SpyreX »

Dont lose sight.

Unvote, vote: Nexus

100 pages hoo
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:54 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 2280, Alchemist wrote:If you think dana is town after that last post

You are bad at mafia.

Pretty goddamn sure that dana is town, actually.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Tierce »

But but but Spyspy--I want my blanket and my milk and my forever doc protection so I'll be the one with Complicated Choices at lyLo and and and--

HEY NEXUS.
Where you at? That post wasn't exactly a major improvement on what you have done so far.
You may be my safety blanket, but come on, at least make it look like you're trying. :|

dana is preeeeeetty town, Alchemist. If you can't tell why, lean closer and I'll tell you a secret.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:57 am

Post by SpyreX »

I have a theory but we'll see.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:01 am

Post by Alchemist »

dana is preeeeeetty town, Alchemist. If you can't tell why, lean closer and I'll tell you a secret.

*leans in close*

*looks at boobs*

STILL SCUM
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Alchemist »

dana is one of those people not reading the thread making remarks akin to someone who thinks THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD

HMMM WHATS A COMMON ALIGNMENT FOUND IN PEOPLE WHO FEEL THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2278, Gammagooey wrote:dana you really should go over more of the game and make opinions on that instead of suggesting voting people on an unflipped wagon because <Reasons>.

also me being more lynchable than any player on that list except Duplicity is pretty flat out wrong.

More of the game as in what? The last three pages of crap votes and unvotes of Nexus? Because that's not gonna tell us much. I did make a post covering multiple pages of actual material a few posts back if you care to look where I came to the conclusion that GreyICE was scum. I think it's KINDA funny that YOU'RE telling me this though. And of course you're saying you're not very lynchable, silly Gamma. Eh, come to think of it, you should be farther down that list. I'm mainly saying with that post that Tammy and Katsuki are on my radar at this point. I still want GreyICE dead for stuff like this:

In post 2234, GreyICE wrote:
In post 2206, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@GreyICE:
Hi. I'd like a scumread who's not in the set (Katsuki, Oman, Nexus), please and thank you.
Oh, while I'm here, I'd like to know if you think Lady Lambdadelta is town or scum.

SingerSigner needs to die, for her self-vote, shitty content, and general 'I dare you to lynch me.' It'd be fucking amazing if Nexus flipped scum here, because it'd explain her giving up/AtE post (Signer giving up makes NO SENSE from what I know of her. Whining, sucking, and generally flailing about, sure. Giving up? Nah).

Other than that, it's time to start culling the herd. Dramonic, Hinduragi (he rubs me the wrong way), Glork, UBERNINJA, Dana/Zdenek, and the obvious.

LLD is... I dunno. She's whining up a storm, but she'd happily scumplain about something for as long as she could. She's calling me a good vig shot though, so I'd return the favor ^_^

And this:
In post 2236, GreyICE wrote:A Katsuki post.

Is it worthless?

MAGIC EIGHT BALL SAYS FUCK YES

He's naming half the game and saying they should all die and are worthless, when he hasn't contributed jack. It's scum trying to act like he's posting content, when he's only criticizing the way people play. And, of course, the posts I've already mentioned where he refuses to look at players the way town would and see why they're not scum.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:14 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 2286, Alchemist wrote:dana is one of those people not reading the thread making remarks akin to someone who thinks THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD

HMMM WHATS A COMMON ALIGNMENT FOUND IN PEOPLE WHO FEEL THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD

Town?

In all seriousness, your earnestness: I like it. It makes my tired, jaded, cynical blood feel young again. Do go on.

However, this idea of yours that the scum will be the ones who *aren't* trying to blend in is just bleah. And, in more general, since I'm pretty sure he's town and I'm pretty sure you're town, you two fighting is rather distracting. Why not, oh, I don't know, go after Angel?
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Tammy »

Dana - Are you even paying attention to what people have been saying regarding the claim. Nexus could be making this a lot easier by making his claim look accurate but is actually refusing. I've asked him twice now for the name of his ability and he hasn't answered. He's posted since the first time I asked. If he is a doctor and has an ability, it should be a really easy question to answer, and he hasn't.

I'm not inclined to lynch a claimed doctor, but why can't he answer my question?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2286, Alchemist wrote:dana is one of those people not reading the thread making remarks akin to someone who thinks THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD

Actually...town. Town often feels they can catch scum with less than half of the posts that have been made this game. But it's cool that you keep insisting I'm not reading the thread when you have no proof of anything I've missed since I replaced in. Hey. Hey, Alchemist. You're not reading the thread, either. (See how easy that was?) Back up a single thing you've said about me or unvote or I will consider you future lynch bait. With the mechanics of this game, we don't have time to be voting people because we don't like them.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Alchemist »

magua

you know its scummy when someone says "you're both town, knock it off"

thats a pretty typical scumpost

dana is scum; note her recent post; note the evasion

i'm not gonna hold hands

i'll hammer nexus if it comes to that but dana is scum
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Alchemist »

talking about proof

begging for a case

ate

iioa

bullshitposting

emptyposting

zz scum so ez
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2289, Tammy wrote:Dana - Are you even paying attention to what people have been saying regarding the claim. Nexus could be making this a lot easier by making his claim look accurate but is actually refusing. I've asked him twice now for the name of his ability and he hasn't answered. He's posted since the first time I asked. If he is a doctor and has an ability, it should be a really easy question to answer, and he hasn't.

I'm not inclined to lynch a claimed doctor, but why can't he answer my question?

Let me ask you something. Does scum want to have his claim disbelieved? Let me ask you something else. Is there a difference between bad play and scummy play? Let me ask you one final thing. Would your question be harder to answer for scum than for town?

Seriously, I didn't think anyone only thought it out as far as "he's not answering an easy question, he's scum".
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 am

Post by Tierce »

Eyes up here, Alchemist.

Dude: dana is SCUMHUNTING. Badly, but he is. His first list included people that no sane scum would want to put forth for public analysis; at least he would have scanned the latest pages to see what the common denominator of townreads was and dropped that somewhere in his reads (see: Magua's mention that scum would try and blend in). What did he do? He ignored my existence altogether and called Glork scum. This is someone who doesn't give a damn about the status quo and has his own reads.

He also took the info we gave him when we clubbed him upside the head, checked it and carried on without making a big fuss. He was like "OKAY SHOW ME HOW GLORK IS PROTOWN." We did. I got all up in his face with a demand for his 'backup' mention, pushing my town weight. He accepted it and trusted me (and I've recently seen danascum act toward town in a VERY different way). He never brought Glork up again. No scumplaining, no nothing, just checking people off the scumlist and carrying on.

dana is like Furcolow. You can't really force him to do anything, but he's actually listening when we tell him that nope, you're wrong, go check your facts, come again. That's a very good sign with him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 am

Post by Tammy »

I have no idea what you are asking me Dana. I didn't understand one question. He said he had a protect, that's vague. In the last game I played scum fake claimed doctor and we were able to realize they were lying because they didn't have a spell, they just called it a protect.

I'm asking because I have an ability and it has a name, no I'm not counterclaiming, but I found it odd that he just said I have a protect. If he is a doctor and has an ability, it should have a name right? He should be able to give that name. I don't know why he isn't.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alchemist wrote:talking about proof

begging for a case

ate

iioa

bullshitposting

emptyposting

zz scum so ez
In post 2291, Alchemist wrote:magua

you know its scummy when someone says "you're both town, knock it off"

thats a pretty typical scumpost

dana is scum; note her recent post; note the evasion

i'm not gonna hold hands

i'll hammer nexus if it comes to that but dana is scum

I didn't beg for a case, I told you to quit wasting time and your vote, while pointing out that you HAVE no case. Note that second post. Note the continued lack of real content. Baseless accusations appear to be your forte. And while you're at it, you accuse someone ELSE of being scum because they can see you're going off into left field. I'll give you one last warning. Stop spiraling, it's not good for any of us.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:26 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2295, Tammy wrote:I have no idea what you are asking me Dana. I didn't understand one question. He said he had a protect, that's vague. In the last game I played scum fake claimed doctor and we were able to realize they were lying because they didn't have a spell, they just called it a protect.

I'm asking because I have an ability and it has a name, no I'm not counterclaiming, but I found it odd that he just said I have a protect. If he is a doctor and has an ability, it should have a name right? He should be able to give that name. I don't know why he isn't.

Look, if you can't even understand and just answer those three questions, you're guilty of much more than Nexus is. You shouldn't even be playing this game.

Yes, that's right. He should be able to give that name. He should also be able to MAKE UP whatever the heck name he wants if he's scum. The fact that he isn't doing it proves nothing. Now do you get it?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh awesome lovely insults for no reason whatsoever. I think I'll just go slit my wrists now and leave the game. *total sad face*

Yep it proves nothing but it does nothing to make me believe it's a fakeclaim any less than I did when he announced it.

I get that you're a jerk for some reason.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2294, Tierce wrote:Eyes up here, Alchemist.

Dude: dana is SCUMHUNTING. Badly, but he is. His first list included people that no sane scum would want to put forth for public analysis; at least he would have scanned the latest pages to see what the common denominator of townreads was and dropped that somewhere in his reads (see: Magua's mention that scum would try and blend in). What did he do? He ignored my existence altogether and called Glork scum. This is someone who doesn't give a damn about the status quo and has his own reads.

He also took the info we gave him when we clubbed him upside the head, checked it and carried on without making a big fuss. He was like "OKAY SHOW ME HOW GLORK IS PROTOWN." We did. I got all up in his face with a demand for his 'backup' mention, pushing my town weight. He accepted it and trusted me (and I've recently seen danascum act toward town in a VERY different way). He never brought Glork up again. No scumplaining, no nothing, just checking people off the scumlist and carrying on.

dana is like Furcolow. You can't really force him to do anything, but he's actually listening when we tell him that nope, you're wrong, go check your facts, come again. That's a very good sign with him.

I agree with this most of this post. I'm always the guy in the game who gives a bunch of reads that nobody agrees with. In this case, it's because I replaced in and missed some stuff. But that IS the way I am. But please never compare me to Furcolow. He's actually just terrible, and if you really looked at our posts side by side, you would never say we were similar. At least I'm right some of the time on my own. Furcolow barely even posts content. Tierce is 100% town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”