SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:22 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm still waiting for glork to finish up.

I'm pretty sure hes starting to see it anywho.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:01 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 1845, danakillsu wrote:I will point you to the fact that you are now admitting I did post things about DDD that you edited out of the quote and pretended weren't there.

In post 1821, Hinduragi wrote:DDD - places a "temporary vote"(????????????????????????????????????????????????) and doesn't unvote(????????????????????????????????????????) and you have bad "feelings" about a conversation he had with Spyrex(????????????????????????????????)

In post 1776, danakillsu wrote:DDD reads pretty scummy to me. Places what purports to be a temporary vote, but doesn't remove it, which I think is because the wagon has picked up steam. Also, his conversation with SpyreX sets off warning bells with me, though I'm not entirely sure why yet. Vote: DDD

Looks pretty accurate to me other than I was also included in some vague VCA comment as well.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:10 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Duplicity wrote:Was hoping to see a little more reads but I'll settle for an explanation behind the Oman scum-read and the SpyreX town-read

For one, SpyreXs confusion over his nation in 1715 does not read like scum, if he was scum for sure someone would have explained what the name in color meant to avoid a situation that would draw unnecessary attention to himself. 1560 reads like he is frustrated by the way the game is going because of the confusion and semi-chaos, a state any scum would relish. And then 1724, key part quoted below, also strengthened my town read

SpyreX wrote:Or should I just go ahead and mention the inevitability of my lynch in the near future and the simple pure fact that because its based on raw stupid my desire to even pretend to help in a useful manner is gone?

What would you like?

Considering I am town and feel the same way about how people are treating me here, it's not hard for me to believe this also came from town.

An for oman scum, it's because he hasn't really DONE anything. His first couple posts contain a vote on Tierce and not much followup, and then he segue's into voting GreyICE and leaving his vote there until the MoI wagon comes roaring along. Even though he has 15 posts, none of them really do anything or attempt to convince the rest of the players in the game that who he is pushing on is scum, and I find that mentality and posting style more likely to come from scum than town.

Duplicity wrote: Really the main reason I have for Ludi being scum is that a lot of his posting earlier in the game came across as unnatural and had a lot of fluff and filler, his attack and read on Alchemist comes across as contrived and he soft-pushed away from Implosion and Implosion did a similar thing towards Ludi. With that said I'm nowhere near confident in him being scum, in fact all my scum reads at this point are incredibly muddled up and I'm having trouble putting them in some form of order of strongest to weakest due to it. Pretty much here's where I am:

This is the problem I have with people voting me. I don't know what you mean by 'unnatural', as that just how I have posted this game, and I don't think I had a lot of fluff and filler, and certainly not more than anyone else in the game. I think I asked someone to show me who was the bastion of no fluff filler posting that I am being compared to that makes me woefully inadequate, and I don't think that response was forthcoming.

Also, my attack on alchemist was probably the best thing going in the game at that time.
@ Duplicity
Do you disagree with my points on him at that point in the game, or that anything I said in that particular post was incorrect? And also, he got up to 5 or 6 votes, so
clearly
there were and are people who agreed with me on that issue.

I don't think I soft pushed away from implosion. I said I he wasn't a good wagon, isoed him, thought he was town, and then left it. I am still surprised he flipped scum. I can't speak for what implosion did, but if you can point out exactly what you're talking about we can sort it out.

In response to TSH 1825, well I already addressed how most of his posts against me are outright lies, or simply incorrect. Which is part of the reason I want to lynch him. Not to mention the fact he has literally no other scum reads and hasn't commented on half this game.

Tammy wrote:
1. Still get a sense of Ludi talking out of both sides of his mouth. blech. He even admits it in Post 1552. You have to speak Spyrex's language, ie say one thing to Spyrex while saying another thing to me. blech.

2. Could vote, but even thought he makes my scumdar hit red levels, something tells me he's just scummy town. But, seriously, hai, you have a scum read on Alchemist? I mean I could see being irritated with him, but irritation doesn't equal scum.

3. Actually could easily vote today. He's just too compliant and concerned with getting people to tell him just what he's done and what's wrong with his tone, and

4. he's leaving far too much open to swing with the wind. Don't. like. at. all.

I DO NOT admit anything of what you are saying in 1552. By speak spyrex language, I mean use weird phrase and sentences and words, not the content of the actual meaning. It'd be like saying heeby hooby jimminy for spyrex, and please vote player X, for you. I'm not sure there are any actual example of 'double talk' at all in my iso. I've tried to explain every read I have.

2. Yeah, I have a scum read on Alchemist. So? I've actually articulated why in specific details I find him scummy. Just because other people disagree doesn't mean I should abandon the read. Question, are you irritated with him?

3. See, again this is the problem. WTF does 'compliant' and 'concerned' mean exactly? In my interpretation, OF COURSE I am concerned that people are trying to lynch me, considering I am town and do not want to be lynched. And yes, I do want people to actually
articulate
why they are voting me instead of going 'lol defensive vote', partly because then I can show how ridiculous some of the attacks are, and partly because if I ever do die then people are not held accountable for their votes. And well yeah, if someone says 'his tone is a problem' the obvious question is 'what is your problem with it and why is it scummy', I don't think I am being outrageous here.

4. Its funny you attack me with this considering your third point. I have no idea what the f this means. Is this even scummy? Are there examples of this?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Glork »

In post 1850, SpyreX wrote:I'm still waiting for glork to finish up.

Finish up what? Did I promise content again? I need to stop doing that...
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1853, Glork wrote:
In post 1850, SpyreX wrote:I'm still waiting for glork to finish up.

Finish up what? Did I promise content again? I need to stop doing that...

I think he means with wherever you were going with your Town/Area Claim thing.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:54 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

MagisterLudi wrote:Considering I am town and feel the same way about how people are treating me here, it's not hard for me to believe this also came from town.

That’s fantastic considering that you had no problem jumping on our wagon without hesitation when we were being DERPwagonned. Seems like a manufactured reason to me.

--

Scumrex wrote:This is also a fair and valid view of the wagons and how things went down yesterday.

Absolutely 100%.

Alchemist wrote: Thats a fair point, Spyre

Not really how it went down at all

Funny. Perhaps I’m skimming a different game than you two are …

At we have the following vote count.

Mini Vote Count (9): Sephiran
MaguaofIllusion (L-6) ~ Tammy, singersigner, SpyreX, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Katsuki, Oman, Wyrd, UberNinja, Shmugen
implosion (L-9) ~ Duplicity, danakillsu, ToastyToast, Nikanor, GreyICE, Hinduragi
ToastyToast (L-12) ~ Haze, Quilford, implosion,
Magister Ludi (L-13) ~ Teleporting Speed Hippos, MaguaofIllusion
Oman (L-14) ~ Lady Lambdadelta
Nikanor (L-14) ~ Alchemist
Teleporting Speed Hippos (L-14) ~ Magister Ludi
GreyICE (L-14) ~ Gammagooey

Not Voting: Nexus, dramonic, Glork, Tierce

Hey look. Implosion has 6 solid votes and my wagon is decreasing after the DERP-scum driven wagon on me. Not a sign of a Quilford vote anywhere. This was June 14 at 5:35am EDT.

Implosion picks up another vote at . He’s got a 7-0 lead on Quilford.

Then at Glork says –

My enthusiasm for this game is approaching nil. Sorry.

FWIW, I'd almost rather just policy lynch a probable lurkerscum at this point.

So no vote for Implosion who certainly qualifies as lurkerscum. And more ‘woe is me my enthusiasm is bad’ junk.

Then Alchemist votes and suggests Quilford. Hmmmm … may need to talk with my other head about looking at our Alchemist read.

Suddenly votes come flying in from all over creation for Quilford –

Glork –
DDD –
Gammagooey –
Implosion (SCUM) –
Wyrd (TOWN) –
Dana –
Singer –

And Quil claims VT in . Anything after this is harder to read since Quil gave everybody a license to wagon.

If you want to tell me that 8 magical votes in the span of 30 posts to pass scum Implosion's 7 isn’t exactly what I just said I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn I’d like to interest you in. Yeah, so both of you can take your “That’s not what went down” and shove it.

Likewise the odds that all 6 of those players who are unflipped being Town are ZERO. Of course I’d peg Singer as one. Maybe DDD at current state of affairs. And kiss any Gamma Town reads this head had previously goodbye.

Tammy in the process gets Town points for her Implosion vote in
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Oman »

Hey dudes,

Proddodging all games, will post tonight or tomorrow.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Glork »

I could lynch Dana.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:50 am

Post by SpyreX »

MoI wrote:Image

Yeaaa I'm not surprised by both the amount of words and the missing the point again.

Its not the implosion power wagon was derailed.

It was your shining paragon of awesomeness got derailed while it was sitting there - I think it peeked at 1 more than half OHH YEA and then BOOM speedwagon.

Which, yes, with implosion being scum means there was some manipulation like with any wagon but this secret scum masterplan is dingdongdumb.

Since, of course, I'm scum and all you might as well remember I said I would vote there when I got home too add it to your awesome pile.

Also, since I'm scum and all and if that daykill is town I'd be surprised just remember that you are less of a threat to my SECRET PLANS than oversoul. Or Fate.

After claiming masoner. (which for real people we will get to later).

So keep mistyping my name and limp wrist swinging at me because if you're actually town give yourself that wonderful pat on the back for being one of those voids of fun and trying and then put on your little monocle and have the sheer balls to look down on Glork for the apathy and draining this game.

So, keep on keepin' on maaan
Show

Proud member of BaM
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Dana's town but I don't give a shit. If he gets a wagon, I'm happily lynching the shit out of him.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1859, Hinduragi wrote:Dana's town but I don't give a shit. If he gets a wagon, I'm happily lynching the shit out of him.

Dana needs to be handled like he was in DEFCON. Dies before lylo, but not worth lynching. I'd love to nuke him though.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:10 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 1858, SpyreX wrote:Yeaaa I'm not surprised by both the amount of words and the missing the point again.

Its not the implosion power wagon was derailed.

It was your shining paragon of awesomeness got derailed while it was sitting there - I think it peeked at 1 more than half OHH YEA and then BOOM speedwagon.

Hi, SpyreX.

Other head here.

Curious about what you're trying to say here.

Are you trying to say that *our* wagon got to 1 more than half (15 to lynch, half is 8) and then didn't go anywhere else because it got derailed by the Quilford wagon? Because that's false. As of Nikanor's vote in we were at L-1 (14 out of 15 to lynch). With our claim in , we were at L-2 because Alchemist unvoted.

So you could you please restate what you mean here? Since I'm dumb and slow, could you actually reference votecounts/post to ensure your point is in fact correct and not misrememberings?

Thanks.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

Thats true words are pretty tuff when you're trying to willfully be obtuse:

It was your shining paragon of awesomeness got derailed while it
(the implosion wagon)
was sitting there - I think it peeked at 1 more than half OHH YEA and then BOOM speedwagon
(on Quilford)

HTH
Show

Proud member of BaM
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Alchemist »

vote: katsuki
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by GreyICE »

SO

I HAVE TIME FOR THIS

AND VOTE COUNTS IN MY GAME I'M MODERATING

BUT

VOTE: KATSUKI

SERIOUSLY

VLA MY SHINY METAL ASS

I'M CONFIRMED SCUM WITH MOI AM I KATSUKI?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Ludi wrote:@ Duplicity Do you disagree with my points on him at that point in the game, or that anything I said in that particular post was incorrect? And also, he got up to 5 or 6 votes, so clearly there were and are people who agreed with me on that issue.
At no point have Reg and I had anything resembling a scumread on Alchemist. As for asking exactly what we didn't like about you/Implosion, there really isn't anything left to debate. We simply don't like your brief interaction with him.

See Reg's post on reads for the result of my skim, we have a few minor deviations but that's about it. Our scumreads are very cloudy at this point and we're more certain of our townreads. It isn't really helping when there are at least 6 people posting next to no content, but we're in agreement that Nexus is a much stronger vote than Ludi at this point.

VOTE: Nexus

-Shift
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

MoI wrote:That’s fantastic considering that you had no problem jumping on our wagon without hesitation when we were being DERPwagonned. Seems like a manufactured reason to me.

That's not my only reason for calling him town. Also, the way he worded my statement was the exact way I was feeling, so I ascribed town qualities to it. You had no such similar post, or series of earlier actions in the game that made me think town.

MoI wrote:If you want to tell me that 8 magical votes in the span of 30 posts to pass scum Implosion's 7 isn’t exactly what I just said I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn I’d like to interest you in. Yeah, so both of you can take your “That’s not what went down” and shove it.

This is exactly what I was saying earlier. The middle section of that wagon has a high chance of containing scum considering we know the other wagon was on scum. When either wagon was viable, scum would want to take the time to push the implosion wagon over the edge.

Duplicity wrote:At no point have Reg and I had anything resembling a scumread on Alchemist.

That wasn't exactly my question. You called my attack on alchemist 'contrived', and I'd like to know what about it you thought was particularly wrong or out of place.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XVII:
Micaiah
:right: Magister Ludi (L-9) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Duplicity, Alchemist,
Teleporting Speed Hippos, MaguaofIllusion, Shmugen
Teleporting Speed Hippos (L-10) ~ Hinduragi, Glork, Magister Ludi
Katsuki (L-11) ~ Alchemist, GreyICE
Nexus (L-11) ~ Tammy, Duplicity
UberNinja (L-12) ~ Lady Lambdadelta
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-12) ~ danakillsu
Avenging Angel (L-12) ~ Gammagooey
SpyreX (L-13) ~
GreyICE

Not Voting:
dramonic, Avenging Angel, Katsuki, Nexus, Nikanor, Oman, singersigner, SpyreX, ToastyToast, Tierce, UberNinja

--With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

In post 1866, Magister Ludi wrote:scum would want to take the time to push the implosion wagon over the edge.

EBWOP; push the quilford wagon
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

GreyIce wrote:I'M CONFIRMED SCUM WITH MOI AM I KATSUKI?

not what he said
greyice wrote:VLA MY SHINY METAL ASS

uh yeah he's at scummer of love and I'm pretty sure he was using someone else's computer.

seriously if you're going to keep tunneling katsuki you could at least do it without completely made-up garbage.

doesn't look like anyone actually cares about avenging angel at this point so
Unvote, Vote:Nexus

MIGHT get to going over ludi and TSH isos tonight but I'm kind of exhausted. more likely i'll get to it tomorrow.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by UberNinja »

vote: Gamma
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

mmmmmmmmmk
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I probably should make my self useful if I'm not gonna be here.

Vote: GI

UN vote is pretty bad and needs explaining.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1852, Magister Ludi wrote:
Tammy wrote:
1. Still get a sense of Ludi talking out of both sides of his mouth. blech. He even admits it in Post 1552. You have to speak Spyrex's language, ie say one thing to Spyrex while saying another thing to me. blech.

2. Could vote, but even thought he makes my scumdar hit red levels, something tells me he's just scummy town. But, seriously, hai, you have a scum read on Alchemist? I mean I could see being irritated with him, but irritation doesn't equal scum.

3. Actually could easily vote today. He's just too compliant and concerned with getting people to tell him just what he's done and what's wrong with his tone, and

4. he's leaving far too much open to swing with the wind. Don't. like. at. all.

I DO NOT admit anything of what you are saying in 1552. By speak spyrex language, I mean use weird phrase and sentences and words, not the content of the actual meaning. It'd be like saying heeby hooby jimminy for spyrex, and please vote player X, for you. I'm not sure there are any actual example of 'double talk' at all in my iso. I've tried to explain every read I have.

2. Yeah, I have a scum read on Alchemist. So? I've actually articulated why in specific details I find him scummy. Just because other people disagree doesn't mean I should abandon the read. Question, are you irritated with him?

3. See, again this is the problem. WTF does 'compliant' and 'concerned' mean exactly? In my interpretation, OF COURSE I am concerned that people are trying to lynch me, considering I am town and do not want to be lynched. And yes, I do want people to actually
articulate
why they are voting me instead of going 'lol defensive vote', partly because then I can show how ridiculous some of the attacks are, and partly because if I ever do die then people are not held accountable for their votes. And well yeah, if someone says 'his tone is a problem' the obvious question is 'what is your problem with it and why is it scummy', I don't think I am being outrageous here.

4. Its funny you attack me with this considering your third point. I have no idea what the f this means. Is this even scummy? Are there examples of this?

1. You are though. You tell me in that you weren't too solid on my scumminess to begin with. But, in you categorize my day one wagon as "god's work". Now how you can say to me that you weren't all that solid on my scumminess, but turn to Spyrex and categorize my wagon as god's work and say that it's not you talking out both sides of your mouth I don't understand. And then in you suggets that you did have a scum read on me, but when I put in effort (that's townie wtf?) you decided your vote was better off elsewhere and that "god's work" was meant as playful to get Spyrex to do what you wanted. Um yeah, that's talking out both sides of your mouth. That's telling me what you think I want to hear and telling Spyrex what you think he wants to hear. Or what he definitely wants to hear since he's sending death glazes at my "slot" for who knows what fucking reasons. BITTER BITTER BITTER. <--------I mean Spyrex not you there.

2. Don't care that you have a scum read on Alchemist though not many others do. I often have scum reads that other people don't. Hell, I'm not convinced that MoI are town but a lot of others are. That's not what I'm getting at. Your scum read on Alchemist doesn't feel genuine. It feels like you have a read on him for the sake of having a read on him...like it gives you something to hold on to. Am I irritated with him? Yes. He's annoying. He spams the thread, spouts nonsense and has accused me of buddying not only him (lulz) but other unnamed individuals. I find his style of play counterintuitive to finding scum (haha...realize the hypocrisy that comes along with my play the first night of the game but I digress).

3. The problem is that it's the bulk of what you are doing. I understand...I've been there. There's an impetus to spend your time defending yourself, but it's getting to the point where it's almost all you're doing. If someone says the slightest thing against you, you want to know why and how you can fix it or how you can explain it. I feel like I see you defending yourself more than I see anything else. And I know that's partially not fair because I know you've done other things but it's just bleeding out...you know. You seem really really concerned with everyone liking you. And maybe it's a personality thing, but it comes across as you being overly concerned with your appearance, which is a trait that often comes with scum.

Now part of me wants to think it's personality based, because early day one when Spyrex was voting for me and I said I didn't care, you told me as town I should care if someone was voting for me. But the thing is one or two votes, or suspicions, in a game this large especially don't matter all that much. And getting worried about it and wanting explanations or defending yourself over much looks like you're too panicky about it and too concerned with what people think. So, here we are in a similar situation. Spyrex is all "that slot" is scum, sometimes not even deigning to call my slot by my name. Now I could go running around like a lost puppy trying to figure out how I could fix it or I can recognize that he's just a fuckwit who's bitter about god knows what and can't admit to himself that he's wrong and move on, which is what I'm doing. I'll work with him as town, because I happen to think he's town, and I'll probably comment on his idiocy from time to time, and he'll probably try to get me lynched if I'm not nightkilled :shrug: don't care though...still not gonna make my slot try to get in his good graces.

It's something that I feel like you're doing overmuch. And I think it's detracting you from scumhunting, which is bad for town. I think if you put more effort into looking for scum than defending yourself you'd alleviate some of the suspicion on you.

4. You don't know what I mean about leaving too much open to swing with the wind? Let's look at your town reads: Glork, Tierce, Toasty, Spyrex. Don't cost you overmuch at all. These are pretty consistent town reads. Let's talk about your scum reads. TSH and Alchemist. Alchemist is the only one that stands out, but there's no way that's getting any traction at all right now, so it feels thin. But, beyond that part of this is me reading you in relation to me. You talk about the Quilford wagon and you talk about the people in the places on the wagon. You name the actual number that I am on the wagon as most likely town, yet you don't count me as town. You've said things that would associate me with a town read, yet you don't have me as one even though by your wagon analysis you should read me as such. Quite frankly, I think that you know I'm town. But, I think that you are soooooooooooo craving of Spyrex's approval that you don't dare read me that way or voice it that way and that's why you spend your time speaking out of both sides of your mouth where I'm concerned...which brings us back to point number one. So, do you think I was bussing Implosion? Serious question? Because though I'm on a place on both wagons that you claim to associate with town, you've left me open. Which looks like you're just willing to swing whatever way the wind blows. I find that scummy.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1872, Katsuki wrote:I probably should make my self useful if I'm not gonna be here.

Vote: GI

UN vote is pretty bad and needs explaining.

no it's not

it's fucking good as fuck because gamma is always scum when i think he's town

and i think he's town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”