Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

woo

so you're at l-2 and may die soon.

a) what's the most important thing that you want other people to keep in mind if you die
b) do you think anyone not on your wagon is likely scum from the way they've reacted to it
c) what read do you have that you think most people actively disagree with and why do you have that read
d) what is your favorite type of cookie

kk go
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:37 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 1425, Gammagooey wrote:a) what's the most important thing that you want other people to keep in mind if you die

My townreads (you, Glork, Tierce, Oversoul, singersigner). My scumreads suck, my townreads tend to be pretty good (lulzMagnatownreadinNY145excepted).

That being said, SpyreX's play here makes me think entirely of ASOIAF, and Ludi's play has been just downright lacking for Ludi, though compared to AFFC, that might actually be an improvement.

Gammagooey wrote:b) do you think anyone not on your wagon is likely scum from the way they've reacted to it

Highly doubt there's more than two scum on our wagon (maybe three now that Ludi's jumped on). Have not really analyzed those off the wagon because it's 29 fucking players. Given the assumption that the scum get something good if the Day goes on too long, would wager that there's more scum off the wagon than on it.

Gammagooey wrote:
c) what read do you have that you think most people actively disagree with and why do you have that read

MaguaofIllusion is town
The people who have (before this post) actively said, "Whatever, let's just lynch someone and end this Day" and jumped on the end of the wagon are probably town. Useless town, but town. Also, people thinking that scum are going to actively engage in a 29 player game instead of blending in and losing themselves in the crowd.

Have no specific other divisive reads: Other people think that SpyreX, Ludi, etc are scum. None of my townreads are all that controversial.

Gammagooey wrote:
d) what is your favorite type of cookie

Peanut butter[1]

[1] Jelly time.

kk go[/quote]
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Glork »

Unvote

Since I'm going to pretend to be a reasonable human being and put effort into this before demanding a claim from MoI.

I will state that calling your town reads pretty good, Magua, is a little stupid considering 3/5 are considered obv/conftown by everyone in the game (with any shred of common sense).

Dig deeper. Who else is town? Who would you associate with your named scumbags?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

magua although i still want to lynch you I approve of your choice of cookie.

Glork's pretend-time and associated questions are also excellent things.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

V/LA for about a week
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Oman »

In post 1414, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1412, Oman wrote:
In post 1316, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You know what? Fuck this.

Vote: Oman

This is entirely policy. I can't play this game while he's alive and being a "distracting element" to put it lightly. Other words I have for him would be looked down upon so.

I look down on you. Mostly because you're a waste of space...but you know.

I'm glad we see eye to eye about each other.

But I'll see you 1 "waste of space" and raise you a " Go fuck yourself, you miserable excuse for a human being."

^-^

Lololol

In post 1416, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1415, Gammagooey wrote:guyyssssss this is a game. don't be assholes because of it.

When he stops making everything he posts about how terrible Grey and I are, and how much he detests us.

Making this game personal and making it impossible for me to see past the gigantic fucking elephant in the room.

Actually before you started attacking me I was just talking about Grey, yet again proving that you can't emotionally separate and maybe should stop playing games with your boyfriend.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Oman's best justification for his actions is to point out that he was only personally attacking my BOYFRIEND first and not ME.

Because, frankly, that makes it so so so much better.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 am

In post 1427, Glork wrote:
Unvote

Since I'm going to pretend to be a reasonable human being and put effort into this before demanding a claim from MoI.

I will state that calling your town reads pretty good, Magua, is a little stupid considering 3/5 are considered obv/conftown by everyone in the game (with any shred of common sense).

Dig deeper. Who else is town? Who would you associate with your named scumbags?

Not to seal my own death warrant here, but I simply don't have strong scumreads, and I'm not going to speculate on relational tells of unflipped players because that's just dumb.

Most of my other townreads are on useless players (dramonic), or because I'm reading their play as to be too scummy to be scum.

I think UberNinja is more likely town than scum.

I think Toasty is more likely town than scum because I simply do not see large fast wagons materialize on scum in Large Themes. Pretty much never seen it, and it's gotten me into a lot of trouble in Minis when it does happen because I tend to fight such wagons by default, so then I get put into a bad position when they flip scum and I'm all like, "Oops."

Here, I'll just list everyone with what I think of them! Including other head's reads, but his reads are from circa post 400 or so (the 4th).

1. Alchemist (as an alt of Timeater) - Think he's town. Spammy-as-hell town but still town.

2. Teleporting Speed Hippos (AurorusVox + PeregrineV hydra) replacing AurorusVox - Null. I always read PeregrineV as scummy; I have previously relished being scum in games with him because he's such an easy mislynch every time. Have little interaction with AV. Overall null. Other head liked his early posts, and notes that if Ludi flips scum, is almost certainly town.

3. Debonair Danny DiPietro - Null. I know of games where DDD has been good by reputation, but they've never been games that I've been in with him.

4. dramonic - Vigbait. Almost certainly not scum because of his *complete* detachment from the game, but, can't take the chance. Probably vig target #1.

5. Duplicity (Regfan + Shift hydra) - Probably town. Regfan's slippery, but I've understood and agreed with most of his points so far, even if I disagree with Tammy.

6. Gammagooey - Town, almost entirely due to his early game play.

7. Glork - Town, regardless of anything else.

8. Haze - Null/vigbait.

9. Hinduragi - Null; well, maybe slightly town for the incredibly lazy vote on us, but idgaf.

10. implosion - Scum; Regfan read + I expect better. Not one of the players I'd let slide with not doing much.

11. Katsuki - Vigbait.

12. Lady Lambdadelta - Null.

13. Magister Ludi - Scum. Very much strikes me as not wanting to rock the boat, as completely distinct from his town play.

14. MaguaofIllusion (MagnaofIllusion + Magua hydra) - Obvtown.

15. Shmugen MathGirl277 - Like his posts, town.

16. Nexus - Vigbait.

17. Nikanor - Slightly scum; much like Ludi, seems to be wanting to predominantly not rock the boat. However, this isn't a meta tell for him as much as it is for Ludi. Other head has noted that if Katsuki flips scum, Nikanor's looking very scummy for his "THis isn't Kats' scum-meta" comment.

18. Oman - Null, see Nikanor. Gets a few more townpoints than that for the passive aggression towards LLD, though, in my book.

19. Oversoul - Town.

20. Quilford - Forgot he was playing.

21. GreyICE replacing Shinori D1 - Kind of forgot he was playing, too.

22. singersigner - Useless town.

23. SpyreX - Scum. Other head is very sold on this; I'm seeing it as just general flashbacks to ASOIAF, epecially how SpyreX jumped on the MoI wagon D1 and sat there for most of it. Seeing the exact same behavior here.

24. Tammy - Hate. Hate clouds vision. Still want to say scum.

25. Tierce - Town. Read entirely reversed if and only if Oversoul ever flips scum.

26. ToastyToast - Probably town. Early wagon D1 does not speak of scum.

27. UberNinja - Probably town. Aggression is a towntell, etc.

28. Wyrd (Fate + Nuwen hydra) - Hate Fate with a passion, but that's entirely out of game. Makes my reads on him weird. Tend to want him dead even if I think he might be town.

29. Zdenek - Honestly even forgot he was playing.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Glork »

Hey LLD and Oman.

Stop cluttering up the game thread with shit. Grow up, both of you, and play
mafia

Oman, completely outside of LLD/Grey, who do you want dead, and why? Who is most likely to be scum?

LLD -- give me your first impression of the following players:
Nexus
implosion
Shmugen
MoI
Then glance through their ISOs and let me know what (if anything) changes.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1433, Glork wrote:Hey LLD and Oman.

Stop cluttering up the game thread with shit. Grow up, both of you, and play
mafia

Oman, completely outside of LLD/Grey, who do you want dead, and why? Who is most likely to be scum?

LLD -- give me your first impression of the following players:
Nexus
implosion
Shmugen
MoI
Then glance through their ISOs and let me know what (if anything) changes.

If I could take a 2 shot day vig to the first two, I would.

Shmugen replaced who again? Regardless, from what I remember reading of him/her it seemed decently town? I should really re read that.

MoI is town. Town town town. I cannot tell you how much I dislike this current wagon.

I'll ISO the others for you, bar MoI.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Nexus »

MoI wagon is bad.

Alchemist wagon would be better. His hop onto the MoI wagon was fucking terrible. Not as bad as Ludi's, though.
Trans rights are human rights.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1432, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
15. Shmugen MathGirl277 - Like his posts, town.

What is this
I don't even
He's the guy who did the useless wall of reads on useless people when he replaced in?

Explain plox.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 am

In post 1436, GreyICE wrote:What is this
I don't even
He's the guy who did the useless wall of reads on useless people when he replaced in?

Explain plox.

Explain what? Seeing the Shmugen avatar doesn't make me instantly twitch with distaste before even reading the post. That's worth like 60 points at least at this point.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

Your system
It hurts me
I kind of like it
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Alchemist »

I'd just like to say that like 8 people have expressed agreement in Ludiscum. Its viable.

Can we do that? T_T I dont really want to lynch MoI but atm but I really feel we need Blood for the Bloodgod so much so I'd just about to give my firstborn to appease him.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

In post 1432, MaguaofIllusion wrote:13. Magister Ludi - Scum. Very much strikes me as not wanting to rock the boat, as completely distinct from his town play.

This is part of the problem I've had (with you and others) this game.

What are you talking about, not wanting to rock the boat?

I joined the Tammy wagon maybe second or third, and helped that wagon take off. I helped start the alchemist wagon, and I got that wagon moving. I've defended my town reads, even when it might not have been popular, like defending Toasty and others. I've poked and prodded where viable, trying to get wagons going on people other's seem to be ignoring, like Haze, teleporting speed hippos, and commented critically on others, like singer and nexus. I commented on your slot as well, when they were a myriad of viable wagons on the table.

I've been pretty consistent and clear throughout the game what I'm trying to do here. I think I've dealt well with the people who are calling me scum for all sorts of reasons I can't understand or that make no sense, most of the people who think I am scum have chalked it up to 'gut' 'not playing to potential' 'not rocking the boat'. I don't even know what any of those mean. (I think i've been very patient with alchemist's insistent nonsense towards me) Not rocking the boat? I think i've done plenty to help shape this game, and specifically on this point Magua, I'd like some elucidation on what you mean.

~~~

At this point in the game, we've entered a weird sort of zone that is making it hard to get things done. We have a solid block of players that most people consider town, and where ever they go will probably go a long way to getting a lynch down. We've also got players pseudo feuding, and they lock themselves into voting that is hard for other players to break them out of, for whatever reason. And then we have players who have decided for whatever reason, despite this being a really interesting day, that they are bored, or the day is dragging, or they don't need to post, and so they are lurking by or not posting much.

Combined, it isn't easy to get big liquid wagons going. The MoI wagon has taken a long time coming, and it's only at L-3 or so, and it actually doesn't look like it's going to be a lynch. I'm not as sold on their scumminess as I am on others, but I was willing to vote the wagon on the basis of getting something going and getting some meaningful reactions, and lynching someone who isn't in my null section or above.

If anything, I see this day continuing down this path and then ending in some sort of compromise lynch as people get tired on someone or another (maybe myself actually), because people just want to end the day or are bored or whatever, and I don't want that to happen. I think Teleporting Speed hippos deserves a serious look from everyone. I just thought of Wyrd as well, and if people want to start talking about this slot, I don't think that would be a bad thing. I don't think Implosion is a very good lynch now, but luckily that doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

~~~

As for MoI, if you want to ask me serious questions and comment about other slots and etc. I'm happy to do that. On the off chance you are town, I know your slot could be a powerful force for the town.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Post by Vi »

-danakillsu replaces Zdenek, effective immediately. Welcome him!
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hay dana

most important isos to look over right now are MaguaofIllusion, Toasty, Ludi, and implosion I think. So unless you're planning on reading the whole game in the next day or two I'd start with that and read the rest when the game goes to night and/or whenever you actually have time to read thousands upon thousands of words.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 am

Post by SpyreX »

23. SpyreX - Scum. Other head is very sold on this; I'm seeing it as just general flashbacks to ASOIAF, epecially how SpyreX jumped on the MoI wagon D1 and sat there for most of it. Seeing the exact same behavior here.

Guess I was wrong.

Not about the lynch but the probably town.

For you meta enthusiasts look at that game and here and remember both heads were in ASOIAF and then go howww is this even related past "SpyreX voted MoI".

Yea this stinks so bad I am truly amazed.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Shmugen »

Unlike these sorry louts did for me, I will welcome you. Welcome! Gamma's recommendation is pretty sound. You might want to throw Tammy in there for some context. Also rather important is an event, happened after post 800, where Oversoul faked a daykill.
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

In post 1440, Magister Ludi wrote:On the off chance you are town, I know your slot could be a powerful force for the town.

Why do you think it's an off-chance? I've seen hardly anything in a ctrl+F of your ISO to suggest you really have a strong scum read on MoI. Your only real expression of their scumminess is that they voted for you, and your biased to think they must be scum. That doesn't seem like the sort of conviction to make someone say it's at best an "off-chance" that they're town. Especially combined with the claim you make in the very same post above that you're joining it mainly to stir discussion and get town out of the weird place they're in.

So a couple of catch-me-up buttercup questions.

What's this "bad mojo" that will happen if day goes on too long?
Can someone post a concise case against MoI? I asked Pere and he says he can't find one.
Why did the Toasty wagon crumble?

I'm going to put all of these concerns together in a simple action:
Unvote; Vote: MagisterLudi

I already think ML is scum from before my holiday when he used the word "odd" after calling someone out for using the word "odd". That's been solidified by his claim that Pere only put ML in the FoS list because he's been "pressuring us," when if anything he's only on us because I called him out earlier in the game. Then there's his latest post which YUCK.
Alchemist tells us that there is support for this lynch amongst enough players to make this a real possibility for the near future. That takes care of bad mojo.
The lack of a convincing case against MoI makes me wonder why the wagon is so large, and if a lot of those votes are apathetic/day-ending, they would do just as well on ML which is a far superior lynch given what Pere has said to me.
The ToastyWagon (which Pere is on) isn't likely to go anywhere any time soon, so I think our slot's vote can be better used.

[I just searched for a Hippopotamousse image to finish this post, but sadly, I can't find any. This short note to symbolise the hippo-shaped hole that has been left in my heart will have to suffice.]
~AV
-AV and PeregrineV-
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I dislike your post greatly, and I will address it in detail.

But first, I ask you, can you substantiate everything you are saying with quotes, especially pertaining to the points you are making here? I am asking you to do this because it will put on the table what you are saying, make it easier to respond, and I think a few of your accusations could go away once you can't back them up.
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:05 pm

What do you want quotes for? Your lack of suspicion substantial enough to warrant calling MoI an "off chance" town? I can't quote things that don't exist.
I'll quote parts that suggest you're not confident of him being scum.

Do you also need me to quote the place where I FoS'd you?
-AV and PeregrineV-
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:11 pm

In post 453, Magister Ludi wrote:Gamma's 447 is also a pretty good find. I don't think singersinger really knows what she is saying here. She puts down a vote on Tammy, and then a few hours (~15) later seemingly forgets where it is, calls tammy super town, and decides to call SpyreX, who was also on the Tammy wagon, scum, and Magua, scum, (who knows why) but doesn't shift her vote to either of them.

You don't see MoI scum.

In post 1116, Magister Ludi wrote:And MaguaoI is harder for me to give a solid because they voted me, I'm biased in thinking anyone voting me is scum pushing for a mislynch. Of any wagons with multiple votes, this is the one I would join.

The only reason it seems you find him scummy is because he voted you. As a result, you say yourself here that your read isn't solid.

In post 1167, Magister Ludi wrote:You talked about getting short and to the point in one of your posts, could you do that in explaining what about MoI-scum I, and a few others, are misinterpreting

You don't see MoI scum.

In post 1440, Magister Ludi wrote:Combined, it isn't easy to get big liquid wagons going. The MoI wagon has taken a long time coming, and it's only at L-3 or so, and it actually doesn't look like it's going to be a lynch. I'm not as sold on their scumminess as I am on others, but I was willing to vote the wagon on the basis of getting something going and getting some meaningful reactions, and lynching someone who isn't in my null section or above.

It's been a long time coming but this is the first real place you've stated a solid suspicion, and even then you're "not as sold" on it. Doesn't sound like there's only an "off chance" on him being scum, does it?

---

In post 355, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:Pere's still not checked in...

In post 318, Magister Ludi wrote:
Teleporting wrote:Okay UN, you had your chance to explain the vote on Tammy"Town"
Unvote; Vote: UberNinja

I'm holding off on other comments until I've spoken to Pere (#firsthydra)
~AV

Reading through, it first struck me as odd that TSH would withhold comments on most things abritrarily, and then post a sentence pointing out the fact that he is withholding comment.
In post 117, Magister Ludi wrote:What['s] odd [about it], and [is it] bad? If so, why?

If you think it comes from scum, please say so. Using a word like odd feels.... weasely. It allows you to say something without really making a stance.

FoS: Magister Ludi

...Oops, did you not think I could actually back up what I had to say?
-AV and PeregrineV-
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1435, Nexus wrote:MoI wagon is bad.

What a surprise.

Hey Nexus, answer this.

In post 1222, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1216, Nexus wrote:
Katsuki, stop trying to fake lack of care by giving stupid "hilarious" answers to GI's question.

This is a curious statement.

What makes you think I'd care (or that I'm faking)? Then, even if hypothetically I was (impossible but meh), what would it say about my alignment?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a