vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

In post 632, kuribo wrote:oh, and I was told that there may be consequences if I dilly-dallied about using it.

This makes me believe the claim more.

Will post more tonight.
coming back after a 3 year break.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Doh, those quotes are because I was responding to Implosion's complaint about Bayes rule, which makes no sense given the type of player Implosion is.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by MattP »

I think Llama should stay on the mission, and I will explain why after the night phase.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by MattP »

Well, aside from the reasons I already stated
SlappyKrust
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The mission is staying today is a debacle "I'm totally obvtown" is worse than meta and "role related reasons" != "HAY YOU DID SOMETHING"

FAHHHhhh I'll literally kill anyone just make it stop make the voices stop
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Fate »

I

FUCKING

TOLD

YOU

ALL

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MARBLE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Fate »

And YES I got a goddamn Shoe phone AND NO I have nothign to fucking say to you Kuribo besides help me and help all the soldiers get Marble lynched.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

SAY IT INTO THE FUCKING SHOE THEN

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK I MEANT WHEN I SAID

In post 574, kuribo wrote:

BARE YOUR FEET AND SHOW ME THE WAY
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Fate »

I didn't get it until today (afte ryou claimed inthread)
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by kuribo »

ah
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

What the fuck just happened?

Someone tell in me two sentences, please. My mind is still shut off from work.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by Darox »

Good news everyone!

Kuribo is town. Fact. Fate is probably town. Opinion.

I'm pretty sure I'm already voting Llamarble because I'm a fucking genius and three steps ahead of the game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:48 am

Post by Fate »

Opinions are stronger than facts because they can't be manipulated, only believed.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Llamarble »

Stop being dumb and vote something useful.
There is zero reason for me to play the way I've played this game as scum and every reason for me to do so as town.
Reading me as scum this game is just flat out wrong.

In post 151, kanyeknowsbest wrote:scum bailing from his buddies wagon before it grows too big to stop?

In post 412, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 404, Fate wrote:I'm tired of dying N1 and I'm sure as not dying before I get to go on secret mission so fuck you all lynch me if you can

unvote vote fate

so what do you guys think about a fate flash wagon?

Kanye very much can flip scum. I don't think he really expected a Fate flash wagon to happen, so it's a pretty safe request to make, or at any rate he didn't push very hard for it. Kanye goes in the TODAY'S POSSIBLE LYNCHES pile.

BBMolla actually works fairly well as scum, particularly with Fate (you need to yell at me more comment is distancy) but he does call me town in a fairly unusual manner for scum to and unless his 9:4 speculation comes true it would be rather random from mafia; they don't usually bother speculating about their own team size / abilities. Though Amrunscum has done it so it's not a 100% towntell.

Darox is town enough not to lynch today but not in the STRONG TOWNREADS pile. I still think his catchup post was kinda scummy.

Fate needs to die at some point; today would be a good time. His reads this game have been pretty much 100% calling town (Elmo, me, probsvijay, probspyrex) scum, being totally useless early game, and getting all excited about me saying I had role info motivating my HC vote in a very 'ooh ooh now we get to mislynch both' fashion. He's repeatedly demanded to be on the mission and said he wants to wait until then to read, which is not in keeping with how he plays as town and especially doesn't make sense after the first mission succeeded. Also anybody who's sheeping him is sheeping somebody who self admittedly isn't reading the game, so there is something wrong with you.

HC is about 1.5X as likely as anybody else to be scum from a role standpoint, which immediately puts him into the reasonable lynches pile.
He also works quite well as scum and has several particularly scummy posts (386 feels the need to specifically state "I am not going to flip out and attack somebody just for calling me scum"). He goes in the today's lynch options pile.

Kuribo MattP Vijay are all strong townreads for me; Spyrex is also a townread to a lesser extent.
Regardless, not interested in lynching anybody from the mission since nobody on it is top-tier scummy and we want to make the missions keep succeeding. Vijay's compromise power is weird though and I'd like clarification of what it does.
In post 520, vijay2vasandani wrote:Also, imp your vote probably won't work. That's sort of what I got from it.
This was wrong, so I expect a better explanation.

VM has some towntells. He's played a good game if he's scum, and so has his predecessor with the 'I frustratingly lack reads' bit.
I don't want to lynch him today.

Implosion will probably flip scum.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Llamarble »

ACCEPTABLE LYNCHES:
Fate
HC
Kanye
Implosion

I'll do the additional work to pick one of them soon, but as of now I do not intend to allow anybody not in this group to be lynched today.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Fate »

Three lurkers and the guy who suspects you.

What a bastion of pro-town stances you are marble.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Fate »

In post 663, Llamarble wrote:and getting all excited about me saying I had role info motivating my HC vote in a very 'ooh ooh now we get to mislynch both' fashion.

This si a complete and utter scum representation of my play.

Show me, with quotes, and highlights, how ANY of my reactions to your bullshit guilty on HC was me getting ready to mislynch you both.

ANd since now you're going BACK on our initial speculation that HC was guaranteed scum because of "lol roles" your true colors shine through. There was never a consistent or honest belief in your mind that HC was the scum mirror ot your "town PR", there was ONLY another "oh look hwo suicidal and crazy I am, I'd never set-up a 1v1 with myself and a townie based on PR."

Even STILL your own post contradicts itself to no end.

I was licking my chops at a double mislynch rainbow,

YET

HC is about 1.5X as likely as anybody else to be scum from a role standpoint, which immediately puts him into the reasonable lynches pile.
He also works quite well as scum and has several particularly scummy posts (386 feels the need to specifically state "I am not going to flip out and attack somebody just for calling me scum"). He goes in the today's lynch options pile.

Oh wait HC is still scum because of role?

I'm your strongest scumspect and if your supposed belief is that I was lookin forward to two mislynches (which is nowhere near true, just you blowing shit and hoping it sticks), why isn't HC obvtown?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Fate »

In post 579, Fate wrote:
In post 577, Llamarble wrote:My vote on HC is role related, btw.

Lol NOPE.

You lock yourself into a claim right fuckign NOW so there's no "whoops tehee" later.

In post 581, Fate wrote:You're all a bunch of sheeping fuckign clowns

But it doesn't look liek I"ll be NK'd this game so I'll be here singing my swansong till hte end of days

In post 588, Fate wrote:
In post 584, MattP wrote:balblablabla at least one of VM and Fate is mafia HC is an easy mislynch dont be so fuckin dense

So one of VM and Fate is mafia

HC is an easy mislynch

Marble is claiming a pseudo GUILTAY on said mislynch

but

VM/Fate=Mafia

Your brain.

How does it work
sometimes

In post 589, Fate wrote:
In post 585, SpyreX wrote:
Unvote, Vote: HC

SpyreX is not a sheep. SpyreX has said I DONT TRUST MARBLE

SpyreX hops on HC

SpyreX

Equals

Scum.

This law is fact.

Kuribo carry on my legend

In post 591, Fate wrote:THE TIDES ARE TURNING SPYSPY

YOUR GRIP ON THIS TOWN IS SLIPPING FAST

IS THA WHAT THIS BULLSHIT GUILTY IS MEANT TO ACCOMPLISH?

I'd like everyone, every SINGLE MOTHER FUCKING MARBLE FANBOI, to show me EXACTLY where in these posts is me getting excited that Marble is faking a guilty on town, as hypoFatescum.

No. I didn't TURST town to lynch Marble if HC flipped town, so I damn well REFUSED to wagon HC until SpyreX promised me a BLOOD OATH Marblwe owouldn't get away with this shit.

SO

YOU

SHOW

ME
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Fate »

Every fucking syllable Marble THINKS in his head before he vomits on this thread is DRIPPING with so much scum the excess is being collected up and recycled for experiments on how to corrupt the innocence of baby pandas.

BUT ONLYF UCKING ME, KURIBO, AND DAROX ARE ABLE TO SEE THIS?

and no you dont me "BUT I HAVE EYES TOO" spyrex becuase YOU STILL REFUSET O BUS WHEN I WOULD HAND YOU THIS FUCKING GAME ON A SILVER PLATTER IF OU DID
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

hi. marbles beliefs dont make any fucking sense as someone who genuinely believes all the shit he says. im sorry for ever doubting you fate, please forgive me~~~

unvote vote marble
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 665, Fate wrote:Three lurkers and the guy who suspects you.

What a bastion of pro-town stances you are marble.

There are like 5 non lurkers in this town, and two of them are on my scumlist, so this is complete trash. Also I am pretty sure I've attacked you since before you attacked me. You've been tunneling me all game despite the fact that I am now rolemechanical-town in addition to strategicplay-town in addition to protown-effort town in addition to attitude-town.

As for you trying to take advantage of me saying my vote on HC was role-powered:
In post 579, Fate wrote:
In post 577, Llamarble wrote:My vote on HC is role related, btw.

Lol NOPE.

You lock yourself into a claim right fuckign NOW so there's no "whoops tehee" later.

In post 594, Fate wrote:Marble says "oh well it was just a HUNCH ROLE RLATED NOT GUARANTEED GUIZ /FAKECLAIM"

In post 602, Fate wrote:He's done nothing thats why everyone would go OH YOU when Marblegoes "WALP SORRY HC was just SOOOOOOOO USELESS i HAD to."

Yeah

fuck that

In post 604, Fate wrote:I WANT AT LEAST CLARIFICATION OF A HANDS DOWN NO BULLSHIT 1v1 BY MARBLE NO BACKSIES

SINCE I KNOIW HIS SCUMASS WONT CLARIFY HIS ROLE CUZ

"LOLFATESCUM BE ROLEFISHIN YO:"

Your default assumption was that I was lying and trying to mislynch HC. IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT I WOULD DO THAT / THAT YOU WOULD ASSUME THAT WITHOUT SOME KIND OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION. The obvious reaction was the reaction everybody else had, which was 'ok lets vote HC and see.' Your reaction reminds me a lot of my scumplay in Outwitted. I thought you-town was lying so I decided to take advantage of that by proving how implausible your claim was to Spyrex. And I actually thought I was telling the truth so I was able to be convincing. I can't even rule you out as scumbuddies with HC because the exact situation where Seraphim claimed a guilty on GreyICE (my buddy) and I thought he was lying felt a lot like this.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 669, kanyeknowsbest wrote:hi. marbles beliefs dont make any fucking sense as someone who genuinely believes all the shit he says.

This is like the purest form of scumlogic.
Also, why not?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Llamarble »

If HC used an ability on me and got a 'marble didn't use a device' result that would also explain Fate assuming I was fakeclaiming.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by implosion »

still think marble's town and voided is scum
but there's something that i think we're overlooking here
what the fuck, exactly, is a 'software activity detector' and why didn't you explain it in your initial claim

OH NO IMPLOSION IS ROLEFISHING
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Llamarble »

It's a device I got at the end of N1 which I used and found out HC used a device during N1 with the same name.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”