Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Katsuki »

Also I'm p. sure that Faraday isn't in this game. = =
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

... Oh right he outed in pre-game.

>.>b
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:00 am

Post by SpyreX »

Spyre do you think Tammy is still scum

Sorry I dont want to ISO you

Yea but I know a lost cause for now as well.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Alchemist »

Current wagons are shit.

This game is stale.

Lurkers be lurkan.

Imagine a strong, vibrant wagon. One everyone can get behind. I have a simple favor to ask of everyone in the thread. List YOUR (what you think, dont let anyone else influence your thinking) top 2 scumspects in code tags to show you are actually reading the thread.

Code: Select all

Ludi
Dramonic

Its not asking much. Then maybe, if we have a big enough consensus, we can simply just lynch whomever has the most code-fos's in a practical manner. Thank you for your time.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1237, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1236, Katsuki wrote:So you're saying that you're willing to vote according to someone else's beliefs of who's scum and not your own?

Read the post again. It's the opposite. Why do you think MoI is scum?

Hi.

Dramonic
Nexus
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Shmugen »

ToastyToast
Ludi
Lurkers

A reminder to you, Glork, to do a case on MoI.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 am

Post by implosion »

Those are called votes, alchemist. And they pretty clearly haven't reached a consensus.

But to humor you.

dramonic, Toasty
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Hi.

Screw code tags.

MOI, GI.
As if no one already knew this.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Vi »

Ike felt a tugging on his cape. He darted his head to the right and saw his sister by his side plaintively looking up to him.

"Ike, how much longer will this go on?"

Ike's eyes narrowed. "It depends on how long Micaiah wants to fight. It could be a while."

This wasn't the answer Mist wanted to hear. "But, what about the Medallion? Don't you remember?"

"Yeah. I remember, Mist."

"I'm... I'm scared, Ike. This war has caused enough chaos that the flame in the medallion is starting to burn out of control. Can't we stop this?"

Ike knew the answer to this too. All of these things had been discussed at base camp two or three times. But they were still valid, pressing questions. "If Micaiah won't surrender, then the only option left is to cut off the Daein army now, before things get beyond our help. If we let them retreat again, they'll just come back for more."

Mist looked down, deeply pained by this whole concept. "So, we have to finish off Daein now before things get too chaotic..." Mist looked up again, clearly troubled. "Ike, why must we fight Daein? Why are they going against us right now of all times?"

This, too, was a question argued in circles at base camp. Ike shook his head. "I don't know, Mist."

And with that, he walked back into the fray.

On a hill on the other side of the snowy woods, Micaiah stood motionlessly as she surveyed the now-familiar scene of senseless fighting. These people were killing each other with all their heart and all their might, operating largely on a trust that their leaders were doing the right thing. She could almost feel the blood on her own hands.

In fact, this time the carnage seemed to be even more brutal than in the previous engagements. She could clearly make out a tiger throwing a hapless black-armored soldier high into the air before pouncing on it. The Maiden of Dawn closed her eyes. What would the Goddess think of this?

Her answer was immediate in coming. This is something that she would have to take up with Goddess Ashera when they meet. What she was doing now was for the people she loved. The end justified the means.

Micaiah opened her eyes again. Something seemed... strange about this particular battlefield though. She felt an anticipation that something was going to happen... though she didn't know what. She tried to pick it out by studying the fighting below her, but she felt her mind grow heavy as she watched it. She would learn of it soon enough, most probably.

Vote Count IX:
No image
:right: MaguaofIllusion (L-7) ~ Tammy, Glork, singersigner, Tierce, Gammagooey, SpyreX, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Katsuki
ToastyToast (L-8) ~ Haze, UberNinja,
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Quilford, Wyrd, implosion, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Shmugen
GreyICE (L-13) ~ Oman, Nikanor,
Katsuki

Magister Ludi (L-13) ~ MaguaofIllusion, Alchemist
implosion (L-13) ~ Duplicity, Zdenek
Teleporting Speed Hippos (L-14) ~ Magister Ludi
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-14) ~ ToastyToast
dramonic (L-14) ~ Hinduragi
Nexus (L-14) ~ Oversoul
Katsuki (L-14) ~
GreyICE,
GreyICE
Haze (L-14) ~ Lady Lambdadelta
UberNinja (L-15) ~
Lady Lambdadelta

Oversoul (L-15) ~
dramonic

Not Voting:
Nexus, dramonic

-Zdenek has requested replacement. Please hold...

-Oman is being prodded.

--With 29 alive, it takes 15 to lynch.

Last edited by Vi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

God, I put off posting in this thread for too long again.

@Tammy:
You're wrong about meta; pretty much the end of my discussion on the matter. Continue to not like your posts. Saw you tunnel the shit out of Zdenek-town in GvE, so null on that, annoying as it may be, but we continue to wish for you to die.
Nothing personal
It's totally personal.

Tierce wrote:Please to be telling MoI to come back and resume the Attitude. It's much easier to have SPITE that way.

Other head is apparently off doing family things with his family. I've tried contacting the wife to convince her that he should abandon his family and come back to this game about murders and lynches, but she's stopped taking my calls for some reason.

Magister Ludi wrote:(As for Wyrd and Magua both claiming to be never be scum, If I remember fate was scum in Otters v Tigers etc and Magua was scum in Cylic Experiment Mafia.)

We're voting you because of blatant falsehoods like this.

Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:I know of at least 2 games where you were [scum], so not sure of the purpose here.

Another liar. We can lynch him tomorrow.

Oversoul wrote:Magua, do you still believe in this statement? After talking it over with Magna?

We have no desire to lynch Glork at all, because
we
I now think he's town.

If
we
I didn't think he's town, the statement as given would stand from my point of view, haven't asked other head. I will note that this:

Oversoul wrote:Why would MoI as a hydra allow Magua to say the "if Glork ain't killed N1 he is scum"

Means you didn't read like you thought you did. Don't worry. Glork made the same mistake.

La la la. Wagon on us. Wooooooo. I'm going to blame that on other head, 'cause I never get wagoned D1. Anyways. People on our wagon:

(Tammy, Glork, singersigner, Tierce, Gammagooey, SpyreX, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Katsuki)

Town: Glork, singersigner (useless, but don't vig), Tierce, Gammagooey
Null: Katsuki (vigbait), DDD
Scum: Tammy, SpyreX

Goddamn, that's depressing.

People we could be voting for: Toasty, though that's honestly more of a compromise lynch than anything else at this point (loldistancing), Tammy, SpyreX. Willing to sheep Duplicity on implosion. Also Nexus and Oman.

Jumping back to Toasty, the problem I have, at least, is that of all the people voting for him, I have a townread on UberNinja, but UberNinja is terrible, so that doesn't mean much, and maybe Shmugen. Everyone else on that wagon is blah, very-not-inspiring.

dramonic's just complete disengagement with the game pushes him so far beyond scummy that he can't be scum. Still wouldn't shed a tear if he got vigged, but the people at least acting like they give a crap about the game and still being completely useless would be better vig targets.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

In post 1259, MaguaofIllusion wrote:We're voting you because of blatant falsehoods like this.

Erm, neither of those statements was false, what are you talking about?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Tierce »

Will you people stop letting Magua troll you?

He has been scum in games. He's going to continue denying this. That is not alignment-relevant.

Sheesh, wtf. Are you lot blind to obvtrolling?

(And no, you can't have nice things/fun, Faramina.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1259, MaguaofIllusion wrote:God, I put off posting in this thread for too long again.

@Tammy:
You're wrong about meta; pretty much the end of my discussion on the matter. Continue to not like your posts. Saw you tunnel the shit out of Zdenek-town in GvE, so null on that, annoying as it may be, but we continue to wish for you to die.
Nothing personal
It's totally personal.

*pout* I might actually care that you don't like my posts if you weren't scum, but you are so it's all good. Besides, the level of your posts continues to be...um...well... :?

Nice of you to insinuate that I'm tunneling on MoI-town by bringing up my tunnel on Zdenek-town. Sure, I've tunneled on town before, tunneled on scum too. Not tunneling on you Magua, but I've got a pretty good scumread on you, so that's fine.

I notice that you're continuing with the commenting on things that matter little and not really engaging in the game much at all.

I also notice that you didn't answer my question concerning Spyrex. You have a scum read on him, and part of your argument against him was that he made a scummy attack on me in the beginning of the day. How can you reconcile this reasoning for why Spyrex attacking me is scummy if you have a scum read on me?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1238, GreyICE wrote:

Here, have an ISO.

Go tell me what's townie about it.

Waiting, Tammy.

I want you to tell me what's scummy about it. I read the ISO before I asked you to tell me why Katsuki was scum because I don't see it. Besides, I want you to tell me why you thinks she's scum, not necessarily to help me evaluate Katsuki, but in order to evaluate you. You handing me an ISO, that I've already read, doesn't really do either.

In post 1236, Katsuki wrote:So you're saying that you're willing to vote according to someone else's beliefs of who's scum and not your own?

Nope! I was trying to figure out why he thinks you're scum. I don't vote according to someone else's beliefs instead of my own seriously unless: I have a strong town read on someone, trust their instincts more than my own, and don't have reads of my own. None of those three factors exist here.

In post 1243, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I need a second opinion on this. Fate? SpyreX? Faraday?

Does ANYONE else think they might see what I see?

I see someone who misread my post...
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 90, Oman wrote:
In post 48, Tierce wrote:Quick warning--I'm currently in the same room as singersigner, so we're avoiding this game until she goes back to the hotel to avoid out-of-game interference. Post later.

Also, uhhh
Vote: Tierce
I guess. Page 4 vote, no real reasoning, more of "why not".

In post 113, Oman wrote:
In post 98, Tammy wrote:I'll sheep Glork...
vote: Tierce

*Trying really hard to look even slimier by the minute...so excited*

What the damn fuck is this?

In post 115, Oman wrote:Whoops, didn't mean to submit.

In post 111, dramonic wrote:Glork: Sheep Oman. He's a sexy fuck.
Oman: Vote someone relevant, you're a sexy fuck.

Will do

unvote. Vote: Tammy

In post 123, Oman wrote:
In post 119, Tierce wrote:Please clarify this, Oman.

Affirm, RVS/bandwagoing because I had nowhere else to put a vote.

In post 197, Oman wrote:
In post 175, Alchemist wrote:@Spyre just4u babe

Just thought it might be neat to visualize it. Not 100% accurate of course and I probably missed alot, but eh.

Spoiler:

Annoyed that I'm not in "everybody loves tierce".

Also, why are people sheeping me? Do they know I haven't played in years? I AM NOT A BAROMETER ANY MORE, especially not for ex Paragons.

In post 356, Oman wrote:People who are now against Tammy-lynch for #317 are easily swayed and gullible.

In post 510, Oman wrote:
In post 503, Tierce wrote:Yes~ And I did question him about his vote; he called it RVS, and after I posted I noticed he had actually changed his vote already. I don't have a problem with that anymore than I have with CES's typical vote-the-largest-wagon-in-RVS meta.

In fact, now that I think about it, I have a townread on Oman--his claim that he is not a barometer and shouldn't be sheeped out of the blue was pretty townish.

Hey, it's Oman here, the dude that you're talking about. Yes my vote was "out-of-the-RVS" for your comment, although the truth is that we were in like page 4 or whatever. The point is that the post with the vote that you're accusing is my first post in this entire game. First post = RVS. Just sayin'.

In post 512, Oman wrote:I was answering Overtoast through your answer to his question, sorry.

In post 621, Oman wrote:
In post 609, dramonic wrote:The whole "X dying N1" talk is stupid and WIFOM, especially in a game this size.

Hi guys.

This is called logic. It used to win mafia games.

In post 622, Oman wrote:
In post 620, GreyICE wrote:
In post 612, Alchemist wrote:
@GI

Who's scum bro?

Who am I voting, bro?

Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful.
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE
. For being scum by defending this "vote".

In post 901, Oman wrote:
In post 623, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 622, Oman wrote:Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful. Unvote, Vote: GreyICE. For being scum by defending this "vote".

Worst post yet this game. In a game with Uberninja ...

Could you be any more blatant that this is personality driven and not actual scumhunting?

Oh, sorry, I thought GreyICE was scummy, but also a cunt. I know that your comment is personality driven too. MoI, I thought we were past that.

In post 636, GreyICE wrote:
In post 622, Oman wrote:
In post 620, GreyICE wrote:
In post 612, Alchemist wrote:
@GI

Who's scum bro?

Who am I voting, bro?

Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful.
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE
. For being scum by defending this "vote".

Really?

'cause I'm not blind wagoning, and I'm following Glork.

Which is generally not the dumbest thing ever to do, especially if you don't have strong reads.

So you have a strong town read on Toasty, yes?

You're not blind wagoning, you're wagoning. But because it's wagoning Glork, it's totally okay?

I mean, this idea that "WELL IF I DON'T KNOW WHO SCUM IS, GLORK MUST" is miserable. I can't believe MoI called me out for hating this method.

The rest will have to wait until after this week, it's massive, but the weekend will be tight.

In post 955, Oman wrote:Posting and all, just to let you know I'm struggling to keep up. 48hrs before I'm home for a full reread.

Unvote; Vote: Oman
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Alchemist »

Oh look who isn't reading the thread what a surprise
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Is that a hint of "herpderp-Ninja is town but not reading the thread" I see?

Why do you think I'm town?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

MoI...why am I all of a sudden town? I noticed you mentioned a change in read on me last time you posted, but no reason.

In other news, I feel like only one of SpyreX or MoI could be scum unless they're doing one hell of a double bus. >_>
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Katsuki »

ofc he's forced to stick me under vigbait. :D

His posts read faked so bad this game KILL IT WITH FIREEEEEEEEEEEE
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Tammy
LLD

With a pinch of Singer / MoI
Show

Proud member of BaM
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by Quilford »

Oman
Toasty
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I will also add Oman to a lower tier because he's phoning it in.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 am

Post by Oman »

In post 1271, SpyreX wrote:I will also add Oman to a lower tier because he's phoning it in.

Totes.

Long weekend for Queen's Birthday, spent a fair bit of it at sea with the navy (i.e. more limited access than I'd expected).

This is coming.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:29 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

dramonic
Alchemist
Whoever SpyreX tells me to suspect

That looks right.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Careful Alchy when you bus me so hard =(

Tammy
some other person
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”