Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:38 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

ibaesha wrote:The impression that you have not analyzed the thread, the people, and the circumstance we find ourselves in considering your behavior today.
Are you suggesting that going away on holidays and being absent is a scum tell? Because that's why I'm behind on things here.

And defending Viper? Not exactly, I just think we can do better here than to lynch a lurker. I'd like to know what all this supposed analysis of circumstance and people is, that leads you to getting a read on Viper... you said it yourself he hasn't posted anything which could give a read.

ibaesha wrote:
Turbovolver wrote: Because I assumed there was more town than scum at the start of the game? I thought that was a pretty safe bet.
So you're not taking into account the current game situation? How convenient.
To be honest, no I wasn't. I just figured if the game's still going then there is more town than scum alive. I didn't even know about the cult until you mentioned it.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:45 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Turbo wrote:Are you suggesting that going away on holidays and being absent is a scum tell? Because that's why I'm behind on things here.
No, I am not talking about while you were gone. I'm talking about when you got back. And you've been back for a week now and posting regularly. Until now, I hadn't had any inclination you were behind on things. So if you are behind. Please read over the thread.
Turbo wrote:I'd like to know what all this supposed analysis of circumstance and people is, that leads you to getting a read on Viper... you said it yourself he hasn't posted anything which could give a read.
I made a post earlier in the day relaying my thoughts about everyone. Do I need to do it again? Any changes in those thoughts have been documented. If you have a question, feel free to ask.
Turbo wrote:To be honest, no I wasn't. I just figured if the game's still going then there is more town than scum alive.
I didn't even know about the cult until you mentioned it.
Bolded for emphasis. This tells me that you either A) haven't even read today's posts at all. or B) That you have but have chosen to ignore it entirely and are lying. Both of which are scummy, IMO.
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:26 pm

Post by three word name »

Turbovolver wrote:(snip)I didn't even know about the cult until you mentioned it.
wow, you really arent paying attention!

and assuming that we have at least 1 cultist a mafia member and another night killing role (SK or vig?) and I am not one of those then any one person has a 75/25 (50/50 if vig) chance that they are anti town and since you and viper are the most scummy right now i thing that at least one if not both of you are anti town. but since viper is closer to lynch i will
vote: turbo
almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

I have read some of today's posts, but I don't think I've read them all. I know I hadn't read the morning scene before, and that's why I didn't know someone cult was dead.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:12 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

I'm caught up now.

Three Word Name is scum of some flavour, I am pretty much sure of it. So hesitant to join the bandwagon on Viper late, but eager as anything when a new bandwagon comes along. Not to mention all of the other stuff I considered incriminating in my PBPA a while ago. I think he's probably an SK, as a 1-shot lynch protection would be a nice bonus ability and the mafia godfather is already dead.

I still think Ibaesha has majorly slipped up.
Ibaesha wrote:Viper and his predeccesor are very likely scum who have flown under the radar the entire game. His latest response helps NOTHING.
Here she calls him scum for having unhelpful responses.
Ibaesha wrote:How the hell can anyone determine if Viper is town or not? His posting history surely doesn't say anything.
Here she says because he's been so unhelpful, we have no idea about his alignment.

Looks like she changed her story slightly when she came after me and wanted to make a good argument. That is, she's not posting genuinely. Which I hold as the highest scum tell of all, and that's why she has my vote.

There were two kills last night, plus we know we have a cult. That suggests there is mafia, SK and cult leader all left. I'm not good at puzzling out these more theory-based situations... who are we trying to hit here to have a chance?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:34 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I didn't change my story at all, but you are making a profound attempt at misrepresenting me. Also, I already explained myself on this point which you have entirely glossed over. Let me make it clear for you.
IN THE CURRENT GAME STATE, SOMEONE WHO IS NOT HELPING THE TOWN AND HASN'T PROVIDED INPUT THROUGHOUT THE GAME IS MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM THAN NOT.

This is the same as the damn newbie card. Newbies who are acting like newbies are often called on the newbie-card. One cannot tell if it is because they are a newbie or because they are newbie scum. It is the same situation with Viper and letting him off the hook because 'he always does this' is complete bullshit because he can just as likely (if not more likely) be scum, especially in the current gamestate. I decided after re-reading the thread and sorting everyone's posts by user that Viper is likely scum because I felt that others were less likely, including YOU. (Obviously this last has changed now)

Why am I even bothering? You're either scum or being incredibly stupid right now. And the fact of the matter is, I KNOW you're not stupid.

I'd like others to comment, say anything, do anything.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:06 am

Post by Turbovolver »

ibaesha wrote:IN THE CURRENT GAME STATE, SOMEONE WHO IS NOT HELPING THE TOWN AND HASN'T PROVIDED INPUT THROUGHOUT THE GAME IS MORE LIKELY TO BE SCUM THAN NOT.
In the current game state, pretty much anyone is more likely to be scum than not (if cult counts as scum).
The fact that we have a good chance of hitting someone anti-town might reduce the impact of the statement lurker-voting = bad, but it doesn't remove its relevance entirely.

My original statistics were probably wrong, yes. That doesn't mean we should lynch Viper over getting him replaced. That would be pretty hard to justify. I singled out Ibaesha because of the inconsistency (if you ask me, anyway), but everyone on his wagon has become a bit suspicious because voting for lurkers is bad form unless the mod states there'll be no replacements.
WellofLostGnomes
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
WellofLostGnomes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:21 am

Post by WellofLostGnomes »

@mathcam: What nights were you blocked on and which type of RBing caused ringing in the ears?

@turbo: It seems to be like you are trying to build a false case against someone who is building up quite a case on you. 1. Your excuse about not reading the game, which is just stupid (Or showing that you already know who the town are due to your specific alignment), seems rather unlikely. 2. You said that we can do better than lynch a lurker, but the case against Viper isn't that he is a lurker (Again, you not reading the thread) it's that he has been generally unhelpful (similar to Lloyd). 3. After that, you come back saying that you've "caught up" and then go to attack TWN, trying to bring suspicion off of yourself.

Anything else I would like to add has already been stated by Ish. But I'm thinking that we need to evaluate our thoughts about Turbo.

Also, I would like to hear more from Llyod, his roleclaim is somewhat believeable but we have a somewhat large amount of people alive that are not posting. A deadline is coming up and we need activity.
[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/TruthsToldAsLies/WellOfLostGnomes.jpg[/img][quote=D_M]BTW- I'm vulnerable tonight as apparently WOLG's saggy boobs disgusted me.[/quote]
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:35 am

Post by Turbovolver »

WellOfLostGnomes wrote:@turbo: It seems to be like you are trying to build a false case against someone who is building up quite a case on you. 1. Your excuse about not reading the game, which is just stupid (Or showing that you already know who the town are due to your specific alignment), seems rather unlikely. 2. You said that we can do better than lynch a lurker, but the case against Viper isn't that he is a lurker (Again, you not reading the thread) it's that he has been generally unhelpful (similar to Lloyd). 3. After that, you come back saying that you've "caught up" and then go to attack TWN, trying to bring suspicion off of yourself.
1. I was distracted by all of that Lloyd roleclaim stuff. When I finished reading that I thought I was done, but I only glossed over the lynch and morning scenes.

2. First of all, you say in 1) that my not reading the thread was "unlikely" (instead I'm showing I know who the town are, supposedly), then you provide in 2) proof that I'm supposedly not reading the thread. Good job there. :roll:
And I'm sorry, but what is the difference between a lurker and someone who doesn't contribute helpful stuff? Sounds like semantics to me.

3. TWN is suspicious. Like I said, look at the way he's happy to jump on the small bandwagon (simply because I "wasn't reading the thread", as if that's even a scum tell) but so cautious about joining the bigger one.
If you're so sure that I'm scum just trying to shift attention away, why aren't you voting me?
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:18 pm

3. TWN is suspicious. Like I said, look at the way he's happy to jump on the small bandwagon (simply because I "wasn't reading the thread", as if that's even a scum tell) but so cautious about joining the bigger one.
If you're so sure that I'm scum just trying to shift attention away, why aren't you voting me?
i jump on smaller bandwagons because they are less dangerous than the big ones the day shouldnt end quickly because i put someone 1 from lynch (and lloyd was feiling trigger happy)

and btw: I AM voting you

and even if i wasnt then i would vote you right now
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:50 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

three word name wrote:and btw: I AM voting you
My comment was aimed at WellOfLostGnomes
three word name wrote:i jump on smaller bandwagons because they are less dangerous than the big ones the day shouldnt end quickly because i put someone 1 from lynch (and lloyd was feiling trigger happy)
So you are still considering Viper as scum?
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:11 am

Post by mathcam »

@WOLG: I got ringing in my ears on Turbo anbd Fritzler. I hope you can piece everything together and figure the rest out.

I don't find either Turbo or Ibaesha particularly scummy at this point.

I'm actually leaning toward going back to Lloyd, for three reasons:

1) He's currently just as lurky as viper, and unlike viper, this is not just "Lloyd-like" behaviour showing through (right? I don't know Lloyd all that well, I suppose). He was the target of the closest thing we have to an investigation, and I get the feeling he's just hoping that all will disappear.
2) I read my results PM, and it definitely implies he has the means to kill people. While this
might
be armlx's way of being cute and saying he's innocent, I think it's worth testing. There's nothing that would make me feel dumber than ignoring a guilty investigation once I've already verified my sanity.
3) His response to my accusation at the start of the day -- just all-around scummy. His role claim bought him some pro-town points, but if he's cult, he still has the ability to make that claim. Actually, now that I think about it, the somewhat vague investigation might indicate cultness, as opposed to mafianess.

In any case, I think my mind is made up.

Unvote: Viper, Vote: Lloyd.

And I think we definitely need to have viper replaced. If he's not going to participate, he shouldn't be allowed to play.

Cam
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:58 pm

i am considering anyone as scum right now (except me(duh))
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:02 am

Post by Turbovolver »

three word name wrote:i am considering anyone as scum right now (except me(duh))
Unvote: ibaesha
Vote: Three Word Name
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:40 pm

Post by ibaesha »

I'm fairly convinced that Turbo is scum, but I'd like to hear more from Lloyd. Enough has transpired, the fact that he's not saying anything leaves me skeptical about him once again.

As far as Viper is concerned, I'd like him replaced. We're in a stage of the game where someone who won't vote or contribute isn't going to help us catch scum. I find his claim plausible for an SK (moreso than 3word as Turbo attempted to say). Despite this, -if- Viper is indeed town and unnightkillable, his refusal to vote may possibly be giving scum the upper hand in voting.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:08 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I've been busy with various stuff lately so haven't kept up much with mafia games.

As for this game, I'm still suspicious of viper, and him dismissing questions with one liners isn't helping lessen my suspicion of him.

Below is my GG / BG list is:

GG (good guys, least suspicious on top)
- ibaesha
- three word name
- WellofLostGnomes

BG (bad guys, most suspicious on top)
- viper0933
- Turbovolver
- mathcam

ibaesha: She pushed for flyingm00c0w's lynch, who turned up scum

three word name: he was un-lynchable yesterday, making me think he's more likely town than scum (un-lynchability seems too strong of a power for scums to have)

WellofLostGnomes: I feel that he's trying to analyze this game, but hints of townie apathy is shown by him. Therefore, I'm less suspicious of him than the people listed below.

viper0933: He hasn't been posting more than 1 liners, and it feels like pulling teeth when asking him questions...as if he's trying to purposely drag this on

Turbovovler: I don't understand his logic for attacking ibaesha. I happen to think ibaesha is the most confirmed at this point,

mathcam: Despite the exchange between ibaesha and Turbovolver, he doesn't suspect either of them. When someone doesn't find people particular scummy at this point, that raises an alarm to me, that he's trying to figure out which side to take in order to better his own agenda.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:30 am

Post by Turbovolver »

ibaesha is the most confirmed? We have cult and SK to go along with the mafia, I don't think we can be ruling out people just because they pushed for the lynch of a scum.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:06 am

Post by mathcam »

Agreed, which was especially weird given his:
Lloyd wrote:When someone doesn't find people particular scummy at this point, that raises an alarm to me, that he's trying to figure out which side to take in order to better his own agenda.
To clarfiy my position, "not finding someone particularly scummy" isn't the same as "thinking they're probably innocent." The posting war they've got going is just an argument, as likely to occur between two townies as any other combination of rules.

Cam
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:34 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Vote: viper0933
until he posts or is replaced
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:34 pm

Post by Lloyd »

On second thought, I think that I'm probably the best candidate for today's lynch.

Unvote

Vote: Lloyd

Even though I'll be dead, it could be good strategic trade because my death may disprove mathcam.

Just vote me and lets see what happens. Hopefully, it'll also speed up the pace of this game.

Thanks.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:49 am

Post by armlx »

Deadline set for a week from today at 4:30 PM EST.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:47 am

Lloyd wrote:On second thought, I think that I'm probably the best candidate for today's lynch.

Unvote

Vote: Lloyd

Even though I'll be dead, it could be good strategic trade because my death may disprove mathcam.

Just vote me and lets see what happens. Hopefully, it'll also speed up the pace of this game.

Thanks.
this is the worst reason to lynch yourself you already said that you had a hammah so unless you fakeclaimed your death would give us no new info about mathcam

does anyone else see this as a possible kamakazi?
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:41 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

Lloyd's crazy like that.

I think it does point to him as being scum more than it doesn't, and I'm now especially finding it interesting that he claimed ibeasha town for dodgy reasons.

I think Lloyd is an expendable cult member, probably trying to sow misinformation in the event he gets lynched. That's the possibility that jumps out the most to me.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:36 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Lloyd, if you're town, lynching you is not helpful because we need to lynch scum. Like Turbo for instance.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

three word name is definitely scum. If he
was
town, he's cult by now after that demonstration of his ability.

And it really wouldn't surprise me to see a one-shot lynch immune SK. Not to mention the stuff about how "scum would claim unlynchable", which he did until he was prodded into revealing his lie.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”