Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 am

Post by Haze »

Good god why are there so many posts.

how long do you want me to slave away at this maan?

Any more and I'm going to cry. In a corner. Alone.
*tear.s*

In post 839, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
- Faraday

Is this magua or Magna?

In post 894, Tierce wrote:Besides the
incredibly town
reaction I had, you'd need 50% of the game voting me, which is not happening any time soon when everyone but you is calling me town.

Bolded is incredibly annoying for me.

While it's probably true atm I find little to no town motivation to be brandying this fact about.

Things:

Everyone's posts have convinced me to think that Oversoul really is gambitting town, however I still want to know
OS why'd you apologise about the Tierce shot during your gambit? Seems like the single most unlikely thing for a gambitting player to be doing.
Not sure why Alchemist dropped contrast after finding out OS was telling the truth about some virus.
It still concerns me.

Dram's vote looked like a policy vote after he figured out OS isn't the central charracter in this game. Disagree with the wagon on him.

MOI I want to take another look at.
Maybe this is their standard behavoir but I really can't see why they would sign their games as Faraday other than to cause more confusion.
Also tammy's wall.

Toast I'm having second thoughts about. Will see.

I'm tired. Exam on friday. Probably not going to post until after then.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 am

Post by Oman »

In post 623, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 622, Oman wrote:Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful. Unvote, Vote: GreyICE. For being scum by defending this "vote".

Worst post yet this game. In a game with Uberninja ...

Could you be any more blatant that this is personality driven and not actual scumhunting?

Oh, sorry, I thought GreyICE was scummy, but also a cunt. I know that your comment is personality driven too. MoI, I thought we were past that.

In post 636, GreyICE wrote:
In post 622, Oman wrote:
In post 620, GreyICE wrote:
In post 612, Alchemist wrote:
@GI

Who's scum bro?

Who am I voting, bro?

Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful.
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE
. For being scum by defending this "vote".

Really?

'cause I'm not blind wagoning, and I'm following Glork.

Which is generally not the dumbest thing ever to do, especially if you don't have strong reads.

So you have a strong town read on Toasty, yes?

You're not blind wagoning, you're wagoning. But because it's wagoning Glork, it's totally okay?

I mean, this idea that "WELL IF I DON'T KNOW WHO SCUM IS, GLORK MUST" is miserable. I can't believe MoI called me out for hating this method.

The rest will have to wait until after this week, it's massive, but the weekend will be tight.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:14 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 900, Haze wrote:
In post 839, MaguaofIllusion wrote:- Faraday

Is this magua or Magna?

ObvtrollMagua (<3). And they like causing confusion even when they are town--you should know this; weren't you in Good v. Evil?

In post 900, Haze wrote:
In post 894, Tierce wrote:Besides the
incredibly town
reaction I had, you'd need 50% of the game voting me, which is not happening any time soon when everyone but you is calling me town.

Bolded is incredibly annoying for me.

While it's probably true atm I find little to no town motivation to be brandying this fact about.

I think I've said already I don't care if it annoys people. I feel a need to drive that in and write it in Oversoul's blood. It's cathartic.

(Welcome to my town games. I'm obnoxious about being town.)

Good luck.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:17 am

Post by Haze »

Oman, GI was sheeping glork, not wagoning him, I don't think.

I believe GI was voting Toasty at the time. ()

Also started using post tags like Glork; thing is it isn't working properly. All my preview tags link to 1st post, and I have to manually fix them...>_>

PEdit: Yeah, I know. I don't know why they would keep doing this. It's really shit cause I keep having to check again and go wait, what?
I don't particularly enjoy being trolled. Also what happend to "town is about trust?"

As for you. I'm just saying I'd like you to stop doing it cause it didn't make me feel too good about your slot before your reaction to the gambit.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I was gonna start catching up on this game, and then I read Oman's recent posting and that's just put me in a bad mood.

So, I'm just going to leave this until tomorrow. I get the feeling that people aren't going to be up for lynching Uber!scum today, so my next post should comprise the remainder of my reads.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 889, Nikanor wrote:There's not really any scum motivation for fakedaykilling Tierce over half of the other players in this game. That is why voting for him is silly and why we should be lynching someone else today.

Does it seems to you like my vote is linked to a daykill quote?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Wyrd »

40 pages really?

You people.

I think I'm just going to look at Votecounts this game >.>b
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:37 am

Post by Wyrd »

Thought seeing as Magister Ludi is still a main wagon I will concede that you people have been doing gods work.

Gamma is town on quickskim, as is Tierce and ofc Glork has reached heightened levels of "confirmed town always doc protect always love." So there's that.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Nikanor »

someone idk wrote:Nikanor what do you make of OS's piss-poor backpedaling after his supposed Tierce daykill? Does that read like gambit or reaction fishing to you?

Shitty town gambit, followed by the realization that he's done something stupid, followed by apologies.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

My whole apologies thing was to make my gambit more convincing, by the way. Well, before it was revealed it was a gambit.

I meant what I said relative to the players in this game and Glork. I will replace out and you guys can move on from there.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

Post by UberNinja »

No. Stay. Glork has already said that he was just throwing a hissy fit and doesn't actually want you to replace out.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

Where is TSH?

For a hydra they are very inactive. :|

I'll reread Toasty and Dramonic
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 893, Tierce wrote:Very good timing for a Boyd pic.

Kats, you really can't read GreyICE worth shit. See Destiny Mafia, for example.

I am very curious what is this GreyICE wagon.

The problem with this game is that there are too many people affecting votes right now. I'd love to see what the hell is causing these flash mini-wagons, but without flips, etc. They seem to be pushed by different people every time, so I think it's more of a case of too-many-town-leaders than scum-is-nervous-about-main-wagons.

That said, why aren't the larger wagons being pushed further if they are on town?

What you're the one who posted my paranoia read on GI. I never stated he was scum there.

I'd point to every game where GI was scum that I was in.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Captain Falcon
Captain Falcon
Townie
Captain Falcon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Captain Falcon »

Nikanor, to answer your question about the flavor, I have about zero knowledge of flavor.

The only reason I knew about Aether was Super Smash Brothers Brawl and then watching a YouTube video that had Ike fighting the Black Knight.
Falcon PUNCH!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 913, Captain Falcon wrote:Nikanor, to answer your question about the flavor, I have about zero knowledge of flavor.

The only reason I knew about Aether was Super Smash Brothers Brawl and then watching a YouTube video that had Ike fighting the Black Knight.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 908, Nikanor wrote:
someone idk wrote:Nikanor what do you make of OS's piss-poor backpedaling after his supposed Tierce daykill? Does that read like gambit or reaction fishing to you?

Shitty town gambit, followed by the realization that he's done something stupid, followed by apologies.

I was referring more to the post (or few I forget) right after he "shot" Tierce.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think I fixed my laptop.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

I want to say something but I don't know if it will actually be helpful for the town to know :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

UNVOTE:
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

if you can say it without name-claiming I'd guess it's worth saying since you just claimed *haz vague informationz*

I am admittedly stupid tired right now though so maybe wait for other people's opinions too?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 919, Gammagooey wrote:if you can say it without name-claiming I'd guess it's worth saying since you just claimed *haz vague informationz*

I am admittedly stupid tired right now though so maybe wait for other people's opinions too?

Well it is a suspicion and nothing concrete.

Probably not going to say it until later in the game provided I live long enough.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Duplicity »

In post 917, Oversoul wrote:I want to say something but I don't know if it will actually be helpful for the town to know :\
As much as I hate to be a douche I think we've had enough of this for one gameday. Keep it to yourself for now.

@Zdenek, although eager to jump on an Ikelynch we agree isn't the best reasoning, the OS votes in general are terrible, the Katsuki vote reads more as a pressure vote, and it's likely Glork's judgment is clouded. Regfan and I both find the majority of his posts very town. I think it's best that we wait for him to cool down a bit and then lay down a new vote if he chooses to stay. Of course, this excuse is only valid for so long.

-Shift
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 894, Tierce wrote:"LOL Tierce is not conftown let's stick to a useless vote in which I'll never get 14 people to wagon her with me today."

Why are you still voting me, Toast? It's pretty obv you're not going to get me lynched today. Besides the incredibly town reaction I had, you'd need 50% of the game voting me, which is not happening any time soon when everyone but you is calling me town. G'luck with that.

OTOH, his vote is definitely not survivalistic.

Blegh. I need a paradigm shift in this game, so will reread. I also need a cattle gun between UberNinja's eyes, but that's repeating the obvious.

You do not get to call your
own
reactions incredibly town. You don't get to analyze yourself. Anytime you say that just makes it sound contrived, like "btw, remember how GREAT that one thing I said was?" And are you seriously going to give me crap for
not
being on a primary wagon? I can make my own decisions tyvm.

Secondly, my post-gambit thoughts on you are a lot more complex then "OMG TIERCE IS TOWN NOW." If anything I think your reaction was incredibly scummy with the exception that I find it hard to believe that Glork would be lying about his claim.

In post 872, GreyICE wrote:
Implosion is a good lurker wagon, but hey, you know who else hasn't posted much? Katsuki! And Katsuki is scum!
Join justice

I would include you right up in the "I haven't posted much" group. And you complain that I'm not providing content. sheesh.

gamma wrote:i'm pretty happy with this vote for now actually. you probably want me to vote toast but i've played with him-town before (and was the guy who pretty much pulled the trigger on his lynch as well) and I can see what he's done so far coming from town-toast. i wouldn't mind seeing more reads from him but I'm pretty sure he'll be getting to that soon enough or everyone else will rope him without me.

I'm going to do the usual toast ranking of the people in the game next post. May not get it done today though. Lots of shits going on.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

AV is on vacation, and I'm a few pages behind. I'll come in tonight and drop some Hippo wisdom.

-Peregrinev
-AV and PeregrineV-
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:39 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 917, Oversoul wrote:I want to say something but I don't know if it will actually be helpful for the town to know :\

spill it

or i spill your entrails

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”