Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 698, Tierce wrote:Thanks for showing to the class again how blind you are, UberNinja.

My strong towntell on Wyrd is the fact that Fate resort to a pre-game discussion I had had with him with how I would approach games in the future, and he analyzed it to reach the conclusion that I'm town. The fact that he is actually doing this, when it would be so easy for Fate-scum to dismiss that conversation we had (and so out-of-place for
me
to mention it in-thread as to why he should have a townread on me), makes him town trying really hard to get a good read on me. Fate and Nuwen working together are an amazing town force, and I'm making sure that after I die people with BRAINS are listened to. Like Glork and Wyrd.

Listen to them while they are alive and Great Things should be achieved.

Explain.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Katsuki »

Oh wait nvm this is about tiercetown not you thinking fatetown.

carry on.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Glork »

In post 697, Katsuki wrote:Eh I thought Kuribo was in the game. Oh well.

At least I think I have a sheep target so things are all good. Gogo 2min townreads. XD

If you're going to sheep me, you might want to get that vote into ToastyToast sooner, rather than later.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 am

Post by Katsuki »

Oh god not gonna try and read those walls.
/wagonhop

Vote: ToastyToast

Also would always be up for UN death. He either needs to be policy'd today or tonight.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Glork »

Also, Tierce, I <3 you, even of you are going to have to be a Gobbie for me again. :/
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Tierce »

I'll always be your Gobbie, Glork. <3

Kats, you apparently have no idea what is going on here. Oversoul just vigged me. I'm going to flip town, so the moment I flip, trust me.

Fate's (Wyrd) townread on me was something like "from pre-game talk of how she was going to approach this game". This was before roles were assigned, and technically wasn't even about this game itself, but me using him as a soundboard on how I feel I should approach future games as town. This includes not overly-defending shit players even if I had a somewhat decent townread on them, because they are going to end up lynched/be a future liability anyway. Meta-change talk, essentially.

Fate came into this game and saw me acting the way I said I would.
And he mentioned it.
This is the important bit. It would be very easy for Fatescum to ignore our previous conversation altogether and make up some bullshit read; goodness knows Fatescum does that. Instead, he was actually trying to figure me out. It's an awesome sign that he is protown.

And I don't think I need to tell you how awesome Fate and Nuwen working as one are for town's chances at winning this.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Alchemist »

In post 699, Glork wrote:
In post 675, Alchemist wrote:All things said, I think it was a decent shot.

You also thought I was scum and think that vigging almost immediately on D1 is not one of the Top Five Worst Mafia Plays, so excuse me if I ignore your opinion for the remainder of this game.

More adhom from Glork surprise suprise

Just be quiet dude. Get off your high horse.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Alchemist »

>thought

lol yea nice try
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Glork »

In post 706, Alchemist wrote:
In post 699, Glork wrote:
In post 675, Alchemist wrote:All things said, I think it was a decent shot.

You also thought I was scum and think that vigging almost immediately on D1 is not one of the Top Five Worst Mafia Plays, so excuse me if I ignore your opinion for the remainder of this game.

More adhom from Glork surprise suprise

Just be quiet dude. Get off your high horse.

No thanks. I'm being
social
. :)
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 705, Tierce wrote:Fate came into this game and saw me acting the way I said I would. And he mentioned it. This is the important bit. It would be very easy for Fatescum to ignore our previous conversation altogether and make up some bullshit read; goodness knows Fatescum does that. Instead, he was actually trying to figure me out. It's an awesome sign that he is protown.

So wait.

You had a conversation (in general Mafia 'I need advice on how to proceed' terms) with Fate about "how should I do things as Town".

And you come into the thread and present in full brash effect exactly what you discussed.

Setting aside the "Tierce-scum could certainly do that to manipulate Fate-Town" angle as it is rather irrelevant at this stage given my reads ... what would you expect hypo-Fate-scum to do other than what he did?

If he ignores the conversation / creates a bullshit read (regardless of what said read is) Town-Tierce is going to take notice of that fact.

Hypo-Scum-Fate has every reason to refer to said conversation in drawing a read on you in that scenario. Because doing otherwise tips you to his alignment. And doing it allows hypo-Fate to buddy up to you pretty solidly.

Yeah, I get you are all buddyfied with Nuwen and desperately want to play with her / get adulation from her. That fact shouldn't cloud "Logical Obv-Town Tierce" from engaging her logic centers and thinking things through.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Alchemist »

>constantly attacking someone you think is town with adhom
>protown behavior

pick one
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Tierce »

Btw--I should note that iirc, Vi doesn't really believe in scum vigs--her reaction to the (fake) vig claim and the subsequent rolecopier claim in MLP made it pretty sure that, for Vi, vigs are a protown staple.

So if I die, Oversoul is very, very likely town. Dumb as all hell and would throttle him for fun and giggles, but town.

/outguessing the mod
/more rage
/:HAPPY:

PEdit: MoI, frankly, I'm not in the mood. We'll discuss your bloody expectations of people if I survive this, but for pity's sake, for now assume I'm going to die and you're talking with conftown. K? K.

It wasn't a discussion. It was more a "goddammit ARGH I HATE EVERYTHING this is how I think I'll act in the future", there wasn't much of a return from him. "Soundboard" was probably the wrong word.

Hypo-Fatescum could very easily dismiss the conversation. He had absolutely no need to go back to it. And yet he did. Yes, he could be trying too hard--but it's D1. If he's showing protown rationale and it looks genuine, I'm not going to be paranoid going "omg he's faking it". Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. Fate doesn't elaborate on crap when he's scum.

We who are about to die say: bite me. I'm being as logical as I can. (Hint: Nuwen killed me in MMMM:HR because she thought I wouldn't hesitate to go kamikaze on her if I thought she was scum.) I've pursued Fatescum. I'm not afraid of hunting down scumreads no matter who they are. Go read Brass & Shrapnel and stop acting like I am some kind of adulating cowardly chicken.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:21 am

Post by implosion »

starting to think alchemist is town
also starting to think dramonic is scum.

I'm going to put effort into this game now.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Tierce »

Oh, obv:

@Vi: Votecount, please.

Don't want to do this song and dance until the next 'official' votecount. I'm either dead or I'm not and
this ends tonight
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 709, MaguaofIllusion wrote:If he ignores the conversation
/ creates a bullshit read (regardless of what said read is)
Town-Tierce is going to take notice of that fact.

No, she wouldn't. Because it was pre-game, before roles were assigned, he had absolutely no need to refer back to it and it would be silly for me to harp on him for it. Hell, he knows how I feel about game integrity more than most players here--and the logic of his townread on me makes me feel slightly queasy because it makes me obvtown to him in a way that doesn't have much to do with the game thread.

I've been over this. Rehashing this is pointless; go read my posts. I stand by this townread.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:26 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@MoI: I just like to know who I'm talking to. If you are doing the whole "united post" thing, then thats fine, but if the two of you have separate opinions I'd like to know.

In post 606, GreyICE wrote:
In post 571, Glork wrote:Grey: Read 430, 436, 437, 448, and then vote Toasty.

Okay, yeah, his top 3 suspicions are the top 3 people being wagoned, and he's doing these useless walls of content that don't contain anything.
I'd hang him for #555 where he literally posts an entire wall with no content though.
Vote: ToastyToast

It wasn't useless. I responded to every persons questions and more. So, I basically did exactly what was asked of me. "Oh, HOW USELESS!" Fuck you.

@Tierce: 1) I think its fake. if you think you are going to die, don't get all bent out of shape and say something useful rather than just passing out hatemail. Also, your whole "but I was obvtown!" act is so damn annoying. You don't get to use it as a reason to explain why people shouldn't have targeted you. Its the same as saying someone shouldn't vote you because "insert player name here" thinks you are town.

@OS: Why are you apologizing for your play? You don't even know the results yet.

@Glork: Dayviging someone you think is scum but others think is town is no worse than vigging someone you think is town but others think is scum.

@hinduragi: What do I think of my wagon? Well, i've tried my best to explain why its a bad one, but look at the votes on me. Sure, there are a few people who have made valid points about my vagueness and initial reads, but then it turns into a shit storm. it suddenly turned into a "what? toasty said everyone but the three biggest wagons is null? VOTE HIM!" which, to me, clearly means people didn't get the point of my saying that. That was in no way a list. That was me explaining that I think it would be unecessary to talk about every single one of my feelings about people only 8 pages into a game. Then, you have DDD, GreyICE, Katsuki, UN, and Spy who just sort of hop on. Its fucking infuriating to see people put so little effort and basically just go onto a wagon. Not to mention that the main reason
I'm
being voted is because my scum reads all had wagons. They are doing the exact same thing I did, but providing an even smaller amount of information and just tunneling onto one person. How is that fair?

PEDIT: ah, seems Tierce has let the whole "FUK YOU FUK YOU" thing go and is sounding rational again.
@Tierce: If OS is faking the dayvig, would your town read on him change?
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Katsuki »

Just ISO'd OS.

If that vig is true then I'd be fine with stringing him up looks terrible.

Tierce whats your read on magnamagua? I don't like the one post of theirs I see already.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:40 am

In post 715, ToastyToast wrote:@MoI: I just like to know who I'm talking to. If you are doing the whole "united post" thing, then thats fine, but if the two of you have separate opinions I'd like to know.

Why?

(More verbose: Why does it matter?)

Katsuki wrote:Tierce whats your read on magnamagua? I don't like the one post of theirs I see already.

You need approval to vote us?

I give you approval to vote us.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 716, Katsuki wrote:Just ISO'd OS.

Tierce whats your read on magnamagua? I don't like the one post of theirs I see already.

Unvote
Vote: Katsuki

Fucking die ScumKats
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 715, ToastyToast wrote:It wasn't useless. I responded to every persons questions and more. So, I basically did exactly what was asked of me. "Oh, HOW USELESS!" Fuck you.

But what sort of responses were these?

Hm. I'd say singer's Tammy vote drama is just as bad as UN's. If she keeps up with the excuses and the Scotland thing, red lights. start caring or I'm going to assume there's another reason you don't care.

i don't really get where all the Ludi hate is coming from.
Again, I'm going to vote for people I find suspicious over people I don't have an opinion on, especially when its my first post of the game. In addition, all three of them were at like L-9, which is hardly a wagon. People who have votes on them are going to attract more attention than people without them for anyone who's trying to catch up 8 pages and get their first vote in.
How does an unprompted soft-claim make someone obvtown? How does her reaction make her obvtown?

BlahBlahBlah meta blah blah omg paranoia mafia blah

Agree with UN that most of the Alchemist votes are lazy

Content

THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 715, ToastyToast wrote:@Tierce: If OS is faking the dayvig, would your town read on him change?

Don't know. Don't particularly care to figure out atm. I'll cross that bridge if/when I'm alive. Why are people insisting on me to figure out stuff that requires the dayvig to be fake? I'll be alive then, I'd rather focus on 'right now' stuff before Vi cuts me off.

And I was being useful even while raging; I've been posting reads. Yes, I'm angry because I was apparently vigged D1 because of a DELIBERATE META CHANGE, when everything I was doing pointed to a protown mindset and a role that would be useful for town. I don't care how annoying you think it is when I call myself obvtown. Deal with it. If the dayvig is true, I'll forcibly shut up by the next VC and you'll have one less vote on you.

Kats--Leaning scum on Typo Incarnate. I don't know if it's their style or whatever it is; I know that MoI has a tendency to argue just to argue even as town and it grinds my gears. They seem to be poking at irrelevant stuff that I'd expect them, as a functional hydra, to work out between them and not bother posting because it does not feel indicative of alignment of the person they are questioning.

And I'm missing the quote strip battles, but I don't know if that's Magua's effect on trying to keep them to a minimum.

PEdit: GREY. EYES ON THE PRIZE. LET'S EAT THE TOAST FOR GALLOWSDINNER.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 718, GreyICE wrote:
In post 716, Katsuki wrote:Just ISO'd OS.

Unvote
Vote: Katsuki

Fucking die ScumKats

Kats would also lynch UN.

I can sympathize with this attitude.

Kats is actually looking at the more recent stuff and trying to make up his mind.

ScumKats would continue sheeping without bothering to give further analysis.

Back off Grey I mean seriously look at things Kats is actually playing ball here.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:01 am

In post 720, Tierce wrote:I know that MoI has a tendency to argue just to argue even as town and it grinds my gears

hey look ... fucking bullshit.

It gets a double plus bullshit stance as we have not a single completed game where Town Magna attacked Town Tierce that you can point to as evidence. Unless you've got an alt running around you'd like to share with the class.

So Tierce .. if you are obv-Town frustrated by being vigged why the fucking lying?

Also - Kats is looking for public support to call me scum. How unshockingly usual. Kats why are you fishing for support? Don't have the balls to come at me directly?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Glork »

Honestly, I'm really not interested in an Uberlynch at this particular moment. I am interested in Kats.

I would also consider lynching MoI.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:03 am

Post by Glork »

Btw, which MoI head is present at the moment?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”