callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Thanks, YYR, I'll note it for next time I make a vote count.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 2322, YYR wrote:We're at 35 alive. Rhinox was killed.

It's actually 34.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 am

Post by kondi2424 »

You guys didn't have to make me feel bad. -_- A lot of people were like "No Fritz is town" " no WAI fritzz mah mst biggest twnrd" and shit.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2299, SpyreX wrote:
In post 2144, Amrun wrote:VOTE: milk

In post 2215, Amrun wrote:
In post 2206, LowMan wrote:Bleh.

UNVOTE: Zdenek
VOTE: LowMan

Since mod has stated plainly there will be no replacements (and it'd be hard finding someone willing to replace into a 90-page game) getting lynched is my best option for leaving the game.

This account is being retired due to alt-slipping in one of my other ongoing games.

Ugh, I suspected Lowman a lot yesterday, but this probably makes him town, which is super unfortunate, considering he's obviously not going to post at all anymore.

Someone tell me why there are fritzler votes because I don't see it.

SpyreX, what is the point of this post?

Also, anyone wanting to lynch Jackal now should feel fucking ashamed of themselves. Jesus Christ.

It's been a long time since sykedoc posted, so that's a pretty valid lurker lynch, but why is everyone ignoring my post about Trevor? I expected him to be dead by now.

Also I think funkybike is town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:52 am

Post by Trevor »

but why is everyone ignoring my post about Trevor? I expected him to be dead by now.

Do you actually have a reason why I am scum other than a dead scum trying to lynch me?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:03 am

Post by Amrun »

He wasn't trying to lynch you. He assumed you would flip scum. Now, why would scum do that? Hmm.

And I suspected you earlier on, though lately you have been trying so I've been kind of ignoring you. You are playing very, very differently than in that other game, which is why I asked if you were scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Hoopla »

How did the game manage to lynch Fritzler when we had a lurker-list setup easy for scum to pick off, especially when it looks like there is just one big mafia team - surely they could have enough influence to avoid this. I think bussing was involved.

Perhaps I was right about Usurpers existing. Keep bussing scumbags...
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:15 am

Post by theamatuer »

sure, "OH WELL MY SCUMBUD IS LYNCHED LETS KILL EVERYONE WHO WAS ON THE WAGON SO MY OTHER LURKING MATE ISN'T KILLED"
Its just whatever
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Hoopla »

I'm suspicious of Amrun.

VOTE: Amrun
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 2288, SpyreX wrote:(one more)

In post 2289, petapan wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: fritzler

weed poop

In post 2290, SpyreX wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Fritzler

Spyrex, what was the point of saying one more vote when Fritz was at L-1, but not voting? But then also voting after someone else hammered?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2221, manho wrote:i can't read fritzler. he's acting stipud, but not scummy.

But manho votes Fritzler with no explanation after the wagon is obviously inevitable. BUDDY ALERT WOO WOO WOO

In post 2226, callforjudgement wrote:LowMan, if your issue with the game is altslipping, why not replace your alt with your main? (At least one alt has done that already this game.)

Meanwhile: SpyreX is probably town, but seems to be insisting on anti-town play. The only reasonable non-tedious point that's been made recently is Peregrine's point, so I'll go join him on his wagon.

VOTE: BBmolla

Also suspect callforjudgment as buddy. Totally, 100% completely ignores the Fritzler wagon despite posting votecounts, trying to support a counterwagon here.

In post 2249, YYR wrote:If you started lynching the lurker list, it'll probably be best to continue. There's probably scum in there, and we knew going in we were going to lose a few VT's out of it.

Ignores Fritzler; passively supports lurker hunt. Scumpoints.

In post 2272, MattP wrote:I don't even care if he is scum

vote: Fritzler

Not a bus.

In post 2278, Chronopie wrote:VOTE: Fritzler

To help keep this game moving.

Not a bus.

In post 2280, manho wrote:
vote: fritzler

Totally a bus.

VOTE: manho

As much as I do think Trevor should die, this just feels so right and the Trevor thing is full of wifom, inherently.

manho must die. It has been decreed.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:33 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Amrun
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:54 am

Post by YYR »

In post 2335, Amrun wrote:
In post 2249, YYR wrote:If you started lynching the lurker list, it'll probably be best to continue. There's probably scum in there, and we knew going in we were going to lose a few VT's out of it.

Ignores Fritzler; passively supports lurker hunt. Scumpoints.

How many? I'm in the mood for a bar graph.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Amrun »

Be more useless, BBmolla and YYR. I wonder if it's possible.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:52 am

Post by YYR »

In post 2338, Amrun wrote:Be more useless, BBmolla and YYR. I wonder if it's possible.

There's not much I can do. The only thing worth mentioning is that you said that you didn't understand the Fritzer votes, and then proceeded to vote him anyway even though no one really gave you a reason after you post. Instead you chose what seemed to be an arbitrary target from the current lynch wagon in the event that Fritzer flipped town.
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 am

Post by syndromeofadown »

In post 2245, kondi2424 wrote:Why do you think?
Honestly? Half of me suspects you don't like the pressure he puts on you and that would be a simple way to get him out of the way. I have seen RedFF call you names before and you never requested a modkill over it. And if you are town asking for someone else you have a town read on to get killed is suspicious to say the least. But then again RedFF is kind of a dick, so the other half of me can see why you don't want to play with him.

Chronopie's "k by me." is kind of weird after Fritzler's flip.

In post 2335, Amrun wrote:Also suspect callforjudgment as buddy. Totally, 100% completely ignores the Fritzler wagon despite posting votecounts, trying to support a counterwagon here.
What is more towny behavior - not seeing a case and voting someone else you think is scummy or not seeing a case and voting that same person anyway? Because that's exactly what you did. Also, what's your deal with Trevor? I'm not following your case a all, if you even posted one.

In post 2339, YYR wrote:There's not much I can do. The only thing worth mentioning is that you said that you didn't understand the Fritzer votes, and then proceeded to vote him anyway even though no one really gave you a reason after you post. Instead you chose what seemed to be an arbitrary target from the current lynch wagon in the event that Fritzer flipped town.
You're saying Amrun is suspicious/scummy while at the same time are saying Fritzler + Amrun aren't scumbuddies? Explain.
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:35 am

Post by YYR »

In post 2340, syndromeofadown wrote:
In post 2339, YYR wrote:There's not much I can do. The only thing worth mentioning is that you said that you didn't understand the Fritzer votes, and then proceeded to vote him anyway even though no one really gave you a reason after you post. Instead you chose what seemed to be an arbitrary target from the current lynch wagon in the event that Fritzer flipped town.
You're saying Amrun is suspicious/scummy while at the same time are saying Fritzler + Amrun aren't scumbuddies? Explain.

When did I say that they couldn't be scumbuddies?
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 am

Post by syndromeofadown »

In post 2341, YYR wrote:nstead you chose what seemed to be an arbitrary target from the current lynch wagon in the event that Fritzer flipped town.

What event would Fritzler flip town but also be scumbuddies with Amrun? I guess that's the part that confuses me
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:40 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2334, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2288, SpyreX wrote:(one more)

In post 2289, petapan wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: fritzler

weed poop

In post 2290, SpyreX wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Fritzler

Spyrex, what was the point of saying one more vote when Fritz was at L-1, but not voting? But then also voting after someone else hammered?

he wasn't at L-1, I think he just wanted hammer there
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:46 am

Post by YYR »

In post 2342, syndromeofadown wrote:
In post 2341, YYR wrote:nstead you chose what seemed to be an arbitrary target from the current lynch wagon in the event that Fritzer flipped town.

What event would Fritzler flip town but also be scumbuddies with Amrun? I guess that's the part that confuses me

I was rephrasing that she said she would try to lynch Chronopie if Fritzer flipped town. Wording is a tad confusing I suppose.

Regardless of this, I'm still not really sure that Amrun particularly scummy. This whole game is hard to get a good grasp on, and a lot of town (if not most of us) are playing what can be seen as anti-town behavior. I still can't even fully comprehend the Fritzer lynch, and it developed pretty quickly. I suppose some heavy bussing could have been the cause, but it still developed far too quickly I think.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:56 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

sykedoc (5): Petapan, funkybike1, trevor, theamatuer, TechnoWC
amrun (3): callforjudgement, hoopla, bbmolla
Kondi2424 (2): Redff, Zajnet
Jackal711 (1): Zdenek
bbmolla (1): PeregrineV
manho (1): Amrun
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by funkybike1 »

In post 2324, callforjudgement wrote:Bleh. sykedoc's hardly posted at all, but reading the ISO, I'm getting townvibes from what he
has
posted.

Just looked into Muffin/kondi's posts about Fritzler. He starts off by suspecting him of being a mime, and later, after all the mimes flip, continues suspecting him. He doesn't really explain why (the only reasons are failing to live up to a promise, and not towntelling.)

VOTE: Amrun Pretty weird play with respect to Fritzler.

It's weird, but not worth a lynch.
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 2343, petapan wrote:he wasn't at L-1, I think he just wanted hammer there

No, you were the hammer.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2340, syndromeofadown wrote:
In post 2245, kondi2424 wrote:Why do you think?
Honestly? Half of me suspects you don't like the pressure he puts on you and that would be a simple way to get him out of the way. I have seen RedFF call you names before and you never requested a modkill over it. And if you are town asking for someone else you have a town read on to get killed is suspicious to say the least. But then again RedFF is kind of a dick, so the other half of me can see why you don't want to play with him.

Chronopie's "k by me." is kind of weird after Fritzler's flip.

In post 2335, Amrun wrote:Also suspect callforjudgment as buddy. Totally, 100% completely ignores the Fritzler wagon despite posting votecounts, trying to support a counterwagon here.
What is more towny behavior - not seeing a case and voting someone else you think is scummy or not seeing a case and voting that same person anyway? Because that's exactly what you did. Also, what's your deal with Trevor? I'm not following your case a all, if you even posted one.

You're missing something important. There's a huge difference between "not seeing a case" and voting another suspect and totally ignoring the leading the wagon and supporting other bandwagons. The former is what PeregrineV did (and he's probably town for it) and the latter is what callforjudgment did, and it's scummy.

I decided to support the Fritzler wagon for a couple of reasons, some of which I'll tell you now and the rest of which I won't. a) I looked at his activity and noticed how much it had dropped off lately, b) I found the way his wagon formed quite interesting and thought Chronopie's hop on was scummy, among others, and this meant that his flip would give me something to go on. As it turned out, I now think Chronopie is town because of all that.

As for Trevor, after fritzler flipped, I went through his ISO to see what stuck out, and Ellibereth called Trevor conftown, and fritzler responded with something like, "I wonder if we should lynch Trevor to prove Elli wrong so we can lynch him afterwards for lying." Ie, he assumes that Trevor will flip scum (but yet never voiced any actual suspicion of Trevor as far as I can tell). So it was really weird and I think he should die for it. But manho should do it. If only I had about 5 votes.

In post 2344, YYR wrote:
In post 2342, syndromeofadown wrote:

I was rephrasing that she said she would try to lynch Chronopie if Fritzer flipped town. Wording is a tad confusing I suppose.

Regardless of this, I'm still not really sure that Amrun particularly scummy. This whole game is hard to get a good grasp on, and a lot of town (if not most of us) are playing what can be seen as anti-town behavior. I still can't even fully comprehend the Fritzer lynch, and it developed pretty quickly. I suppose some heavy bussing could have been the cause, but it still developed far too quickly I think.

If you think there was heavy bussing involved in the Fritzler lynch, why haven't you analyzed the wagon? That goes for Hoopla as well, actually.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

*die too, not do it. lol weird.