nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:14 pm

Post by nonny »

okay hmm yeah i need to get caught up....but yeah i are alive just havn't read everything yet!
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:21 pm

Post by nonny »

pat wrote:I'm happy to leave my vote on nonny for now until he says something
Uhm she...and your vote was random to begin with so it's not like you were lurker hunting which is wwhat you said you were doing, and at that point i posted two posts before you.
kelly wrote:If we were able to double lynch every day, I'd say we should use it every day.
That would make this game quicker then it needs to be and probally leave us with a huge lack of townies no way we would get that lucky in the begining
kelly]A problem with saving the double lynch for late in the game, is that the bishop could die before then.[/quote] It wouldn't be wise to save it that late, and I don't remeber but i'm willing to bet we have a doc. [quote= wrote:I will observe this bandwagon as a neutral party. If tokiyoh asks, I will provide him with fake claims. But we can totally lynch him if that happens.
First of all it's not that neutral to give fake claims or to interagte if you don't care either way. And fake claims? it's an open set up why would he need your help? and why on earth would you offer?
kelly wrote:So you're saying your role in this game isn't one of the scum roles that "have to find their way to [you] during this time"?
...are you claiming something? Or could you explain this it's a bit confusing...maybe it's just me
kelly wrote:Don't worry about me, I'm not even voting you."
I agree with ibby on this
ibby wrote:Oh and one more thing. When someone his fine with a wagon and actually contributes towards pointing out why someone might be scum, as you did, but doesn't put their vote where their mouth is, I find -that- suspicious."
@kelly....don't defend your self with scumchatting (post 79), they are completly different and just because there aren't that many scum chatters in this game (which is a lie because about 2/3's of us go there) doesn't mean you can defend your play style with that. That's like trying to get someone to testify on your behalf...but no one will and you are like "oh they must be out of town". Plus i've never seen you play in scum chat..you are almost never there.

yosarian wrote:Well, that's why I'm voting nonny, only 1 post so far this game
you do relise this game opened like maybe 3 days ago, and some of us don't stay online all day in order to post that much, so I did post twice and I apolgized for don't doing more at this point.

yosarian wrote:and a "I haven't read everything yet" post when there's only 4 pages does not cut it for me, at ALL
Well looks like at that point you had to live with it, and now i have posted.

For now that is all I have to say and the only person i can see worth a vote is kelly so
UNVOTE, VOTE KELLY FoS Pie
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:20 am

Post by nonny »

Kelly Chen wrote:That would make this game quicker then it needs to be and probally leave us with a huge lack of townies no way we would get that lucky in the begining
No, it would slow the game down to have more deaths due to lynches than nightkills. Better for us to try killing people than to let mafia make their informed kills, yeah?[/quote] How on earth would two lynches a day plus a nightkill slow the game down? That would lead us into less players quickier which imho is never good.
It wouldn't be wise to save it that late, and I don't remeber but i'm willing to bet we have a doc.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a little curious about the responses related to the setup in this post of nonny's. It looks a bit like filler to me (as it did in tokiyoh's first post), esp. as nonny doesn't seem to have a solid grasp of the setup.
I didn't memorize the set-up okay? but there is a doc that is obv. It's not a filler, just me putting in my opinion on the subject..catching up if you will.
First of all it's not that neutral to give fake claims or to interagte if you don't care either way. And fake claims? it's an open set up why would he need your help? and why on earth would you offer?
It is a trap. It's like good cop / bad cop. You guys hammer on tokiyoh, I win over his trust, he hits me up for a fake claim, we nab him. Good job making me spell it out, I'm sure tokiyoh is reading this. I seriously doubt he'll fall for it now.
You relize that makes no sense, How would you give him said claim after he has already been hammered? And how would you give it to him in the thread with out everyone noticing? Unless you have some night talking to the dead so they can claim the next day ability o.0

@kelly....don't defend your self with scumchatting (post 79), they are completly different and just because there aren't that many scum chatters in this game (which is a lie because about 2/3's of us go there) doesn't mean you can defend your play style with that. That's like trying to get someone to testify on your behalf...but no one will and you are like "oh they must be out of town". Plus i've never seen you play in scum chat..you are almost never there.
I
said
there were lots of scumchatters in this game.
Sorry I misread, but use scum chat as an excuse for play behavior is no excuse at all. No one plays the same in forum as they do in chat. For one thing you have more time to think things out, and for another chat is more just for kicks forum mafia is taken more serious.
On average I'm on scumchat maybe every other day. I've played with Alko, MOS, Pie, ibaesha, and probably Bacde. I don't have to look for someone to testify on my behalf, because I would think Ibby herself would be up for that. I'm surprised that she's voting me.
I'm not surprised considering she gave her reason as to the vote. And I'm in there almost everyday and I've never seen you play a game, so I some how doubt you are in there as much as you say....even though that has nothing to do with this game in truth
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:38 am

Post by nonny »

Yeah I'm still into the kelly vote...same reasons as before and plus it is only day one and we have 8 pages will little progress.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:28 pm

Post by nonny »

Kelly I have pointed out plenty of reasons, if you are confused that isn't my fault. Main reason I don't see any of your actions as beneficial to the town.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by nonny »

Patrick wrote:No I don't think it's bad to ask for a claim before lynching. But I do think it should be right before, last thing so to speak. It's like I said in that post. As far as I could see the thing was still being discussed. Too early for a claim/lynch. Then pie calls me bloodthirsty.
But you see it can't be the last thing because cliams stir conversation...so you need to discuss it if it is a claim worth discussing.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:45 am

Post by nonny »

Right but there is most likly more than one scum...so they can sacrafice in order to get rid of said power role, and it would help them out most likly in the future.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:48 am

Post by nonny »

I'm back from my vacation..i told rosso that i was on vacation but i don't know if he relayed the message, but anyways I have work in a bit right now so give me till tonight and I'll catch up on the pages i missed and post a big ol' nonny analysis. Sound fair?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:27 pm

Post by nonny »

eep! Sorry guys I've been seeting up poeple's interenet for like 8 hours everyday...yeah basically i toguht i would have time but it doens't work out when my room mate makes me also hango ut with her....my schedul will come down after this weekend then i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post...but yeah you got to understand new job, new home, new college, new town i get a break right?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:43 am

Post by nonny »

sorry guys i'm gonna need a replacment...to much stuff going on. I pm'd rosso about it. Really am sorry I know I have a bad track record with needing to be replaced.
*insert bad joke here*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”