Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:04 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 224, SpyreX wrote:Because in my gut this is bad BUT its happening AND I just love fighting tooth and nail to watch it get waaaashed away because ~mysteriously~ it never seems like they DIE AT NIGHT LIKE THEY SHOULD

See, this is my problem.

FWIW, I think that slot is incrediderpy town. Wouldn't mourn it for a minute because that play is utter crap; he'd probably pull something stupid later in the game and eat a lynch/vig bullet. It's a slot that will never eat a scum kill. -_- But I'm not really ready to see one of our town players die tonight with no more info than a probable-townlynchwagon.

Old habits. ._______.

miniwhiteshield.gif
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:47 am

Post by Alchemist »

unvote
vote: ludi

My notes:
(semi-random)

Spoiler:
You know UN, the P is right next to the O on a standard qwerty layout. Pretty sure he just pressed the wrong button. I dont see anything there about autocorrecting. jus sayin'

Spyre, you do get Tammy's initial post right? That she was impersonating Tierce and I? IMO its a strong first post and you spamming HURRR SHE'S SLIME GARBGRBLARWHARBL doesn't really help my read on you. But then again you're one of those players people auto-clear aren't you. Anyway, its like everything after that is you tunneling on tammy with confirmation bias. really feels like a few guys are overreading one sentence to the MAX all while flogging each other's dolphins. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p4088822 is p good imo

@tammy are you flinter?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p4088462 is p. scummy imo. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p4088466 can be read three ways: a slip, transparent (imo) feigning towntelling, or genuine regret. I'm going with the first 2. the lack of interest in quil might be distancing from a few big-name players. just throwing that out there. however despite all that quil's recent posts have me rethinking a little so i'm unvoting.

ludi is bugging me at a gut level, his fingers seem to be in every pie, its like he's trying to be too good - trying to be too town, too relatable. he's being too selective about what he gets involved in.

feels like tammy and tierce are misunderstanding each other genuinely

FOS
the glork claim; unecessary, not needed, reeks of gambit, dont like it. I dont like SpyreX's reaction either "Ehh this claiming doesn't bother me in the intrinsic sense. Although if they're gonna go for it I'd almost rather them go whole hog." err wat, though he later did some backpeddling on the issue. imo glork's alignment is linked to a few other players but i wont list that right now

Tierce maybe buddying/sheeping gamma in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p4089003 seems like an odd thing to pick up on given the current convo
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Glork »

Vote: UberNinja
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:59 am

Post by Glork »

Tierce, I've been around the block enough times. Being split in what you SAY about a person's alignment and what you DO regarding that person is a massive scum tell. See: SocioPath in Insane Asylum Mafia (I think. I'll have to double check that when I get home).
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

So I got a lot less time available to make a post than I would have liked and I most likely won't be able to make another one for probably a day or so.

First, where are the trolls of this game? Katsuki? MaguaofIllusion?

Before this game began, when I was
forcing
asking people to play this game, Toasty stated that it would probably be a weak game for him where he wouldn't be as active. So his inactivity is alignment neutral *cough* Tierce *cough*. Nikanor is much the same way that he goes on extended hiatuses for seemingly no reason and again, it is alignment neutral, although I am less certain of this than Toasty.

I still haven't fully read the thread and I don't have many "reasons" for the opinions that I hold, but a few things.

Tierce, you said you are transplanting some posting habits from Paranoia Mafia and saying you are using them here as townand that I should "deal". My response to you is that you should "deal" that I find you suspicious for using scumbehavior from a scumgame we shared.

Magister Ludi looks town in my opinion and I really don't understand your problem with him asking "who are the weak ones?" because I found myself asking the same question when parsing through the thread.

At first glance, one MAYBE two people stood out as townies that needed their hands held, but from the tone of your post you made it sound like there was a fairly large amount.

I don't understand why you are afraid of scum knowing this when like I said, there are maybe two people who need their hands held. Surely in a playerlist like this if those people weren't scum, the scum would already know who needs their hands held?

Your jump at Ludi for that reason is suspicious.

At this time I would also like to point out that just because there are two known winconditions, that doesn't mean there aren't anymore. I would be very surprised in a game as large as this that there are only two winconditions. Another theory I hold is that the second wincondition can be for multiple factions, but with different roles needed to be "removed" for a win.

Gammagooey looks town for bringing up the wincondition with regards to mass claiming. However, I take reservation about calling him town as that could easily be faked.

In post 226, Alchemist wrote:You know UN, the P is right next to the O on a standard qwerty layout. Pretty sure he just pressed the wrong button. I dont see anything there about autocorrecting. jus sayin'

Why are so many people taking issue with Uber's random vote on me about this? This seems like typical Uber. If people are still concerned about it, it was a misclick.

That's all I have enough time for right now.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Tierce »

It is, but my experience with him says this isn't exactly surprising. He just doesn't remember the crap he's done--remember in Weather Mafia II, where in D2 he had no idea he had massively defended BBmolla on D1?

I need to read this thoroughly tonight, if I have decent internet on that other island.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Nikanor »

Meow

Meow meow trill meow
meeeeow

Vote: UberNinja.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Alchemist »

Looking town is easy. OS vote Ludi.

Glork. Your UN vote is bullshit.

Nikanor thats scummy as fuck. Its like OS just fucking summoned you with toast magic.

Tierce do you think SpyreX is scum?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:19 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 232, Alchemist wrote:Glork. Your UN vote is bullshit.

Yeah, I was thinking about it, and it's not the fact that it's uN that's being wagoned--it's the fact that Glork has had enough experience with UN to know better. I've seen Glorktown act like this, but... he should know already. His softclaim looked townish, but this is rather odd.
FOS: Glork

In post 232, Alchemist wrote:Tierce do you think SpyreX is scum?

I have no idea. SpyreX is one of my favorite players and I'm extremely paranoid about him because I've seen him pull off amazing scum plays. He is one of those players with whom I just want to roll over and be happy at the sheer marvel of their posts. >_< Too early to tell, I think.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 am

Post by Alchemist »

What should him being one of your favorite players have anything to do with him being scum or not? :| srsface

Too early? Really now. You must have some sort of read.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Tierce »

Hero-complex. Have issues dealing with it.

I'm off to the airport right now. I'll get back to you once I arrive in Dublin.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Alchemist »

Dont die in a firey plane crash, that would be bad.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Nikanor »

Alchemist wrote:Nikanor thats scummy as fuck. Its like OS just fucking summoned you with toast magic.

FoS: Alchemist.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

In case I don't get back for the rest of the day,

In post 226, Alchemist wrote:ludi is bugging me at a gut level, his fingers seem to be in every pie, its like he's trying to be too good - trying to be too town, too relatable. he's being too selective about what he gets involved in

Not really sure of what you're talking about here, or why any of this makes me more likely scum than town who is excited to play a game again. I've tried to comment on what I found important here, ask questions when needed, and so I don't understand where you're going with the 'too selective' line of attack. I'd like at least that explained a little more.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:14 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

VOTE: Tierce

Questions –

DDD
– why did you choose to sheep Spyrex as opposed to Glork?

Spyrex
– given the scum wincon why should not be met with immediate rope?

Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you to sheep?

Singersinger and Oversoul
– with the thread being open less than 24 hours and some people not active on weekends regularly why are both of you worried about why some players have yet to post?
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:23 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Actually,
FOS: Alchemist
here, after scanning over his slot again.

A couple of things. Both your votes so far have been half concocted pushes on quilford and myself, where he doesn't give a strong or definite reason why he suspects that player or why anyone else should join him, instead using such words like 'bugging' 'gut' and etc. Now, I find this to be problematic by itself, but when he says in the beggining he has a new calculating meta ;

When they a see a subdued, restrained, and calculating TE posting I want them to know why.

I would expect him to, you know, actually stick to what he was saying and explain his reads.

I bolded the slimey words here;

Alchemist wrote:Quil's recent post is
bugging
me because "I didn't even realise I'd done it as scum, ever" feels like a lil white lie. And who exactly were the mafia with Ghostlin in Animal Rescue: petsPick? Because I cant seem to find that info. I wanted to check the validity of Quil's claim because of my aforementioned
bugging.

Anyone else think:

Quil wrote:
@Alchemist: It's funny you ask, actually. He's been asking a lot of questions which really drew my eye, and at first I thought he could be scum trying to look involved. But I think the questions demonstrate a deeper level of comprehension than typical scum ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS kind of thing, like ShadowGirl here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21379

Is a bit of a
weird and overly-elaborate response
? Its like he's going out of his way for Ludi to defend him/paint him in a positive light with a
self-supporting premise
(shadowgirl link).

Vote: Quilford

ludi is
bugging
me at a gut level, his fingers seem to be in every pie, its like he's trying to be too good -
trying to be too town, too relatable
. he's being too
selective
about what he gets involved in.

In addition, which is sort of funny, he accuses me of being selective, but has not himself seriously commented on either of the three large wagons so far, those being UN, Tierce, and Tammy. His one serious looking comment is the throwaway to glork that;

Glork. Your UN vote is bullshit.

It looks like he seriously, seriously, does not want to get his hand tangled up in any of this. I've tried to find, one way or another, how he feels on these three, and I've been unsuccessful other than I think Alchemist thinks UN is town (?)

~~~

In short, selective, fabricated half reasons for votes and fos's (his glork fos also makes no sense), and exceedingly neutral and sometimes non existent confrontation of the happenings of the day. To me, this looks much more likely to come from a scum playerslot so far, than town.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Alchemist »

@Ludi

You want me to explain my strong gut read on you? lol pedit nice omgus

@http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cat+hugging+godzilla

Do you think lynching Glork D1 is doable?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Nikanor »

Ludi do you want to lynch Alchymust with me? It'll be fun.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Alchemist »

So your case is I'm hypocritical and I didn't explain my gut read on you well enough to your liking.

Lolyou'rescum. Nikanor is probably scum too.

Do I really have to go tit-for-tat with Ludi right now? I dont want to.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:34 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 193, UberNinja wrote:
Tammy's town.
Ludi's probably town. The jury is out on Tierce, but damn does she have a lot of words.

How the fuck did I miss this when I was catching up in the game?

There should be no doubts in ANYONE'S mind who needs to die today.

(nice catch Dram, etc)
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 244, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Tammy's town.
Ludi's probably town. The jury is out on Tierce, but damn does she have a lot of words.

(nice catch Dram, etc)

It was pointed out already.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:38 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Nikanor
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 245, Hinduragi wrote:
Tammy's town.

(nice catch Dram, etc)

This was me responding to Dram pointing it out to me, hence the last line.

Do you have the same reading comprehension problem as me today, Hindu? Because I can't seem to find the "Vote:UN" in your post, and it REALLY should be there.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Glork »

In post 233, Tierce wrote:I've seen Glorktown act like this, but...
FOS: Glork

Really.

Really.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 247, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 245, Hinduragi wrote:
Tammy's town.

(nice catch Dram, etc)

This was me responding to Dram pointing it out to me, hence the last line.

Do you have the same reading comprehension problem as me today, Hindu? Because I can't seem to find the "Vote:UN" in your post, and it REALLY should be there.

Going for the easy lynch to start off discussion is dumb since we're past that point.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”