I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:33 pm

Post by TBuG »

Warp is confirmed, Mav.

I'll agree with Smashy.
Vote: B Rob
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
B Rob
B Rob
Goon
B Rob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:04 pm

Post by B Rob »

PBuG, I protected you last night. After Twito died, I gained the ability to protect someone with a 50% chance of success. In addition, in my initial role information, I was told that the camp councelors were charged with finding the bad guys, so I believe your claim and serinah's. The two of you are 100% confirmed innocent in my mind.

If I'm lynched, it would reveal a lot of information to the town, but I'd rather we work together rather then against each other. For one, I'm having a very hard time believing this Maverick/chef mason pair, as I suspect both of them, especially chef. (I suspect chef mainly because he replaced varian, but I'm still not believing this claim.)
Smashy wrote:I like chef's claim as much as you guys do (aka not very much), but if Maverick does confirm it, my next target is B Rob. He makes note that Rosso's about to be speedlynched, then promptly doesn't post throughout the entire confusion about Rosso's and serinah's roles. When he does come back, it's after we've determined that Rosso was the lynch. His post when Rosso was on the verge could have been a delaying tactic to try to save Rosso through a potential slip-up.
B Rob wrote:I think at this point, any scum would be desperate to end the day as quick as possible, so let's open discussion before the last vote. I propose that no one changes their vote until we've all posted at least twice, if not more, after this post. (I'll post twice more as well.) That way, everyone is required to contribute before the day ends.
Yeah, because we all know how scum LOVE to hammer their own :roll:

Vote: B Rob
This attack makes zero sense. I'm scum because I didn't comment on a situation that didn't last very long and is immaterial anyway. Right.

As for scum lynching thier own, read my post again. Any scum in their right mind would want to end the day immediately. I wanted to make that into a serious risk by drawing attention to it.

chef dropped the hammer, btw, and his only two contributions to the discussion were this:
chef855 wrote:Wow... I leave to go to a waterpark for one day.... Sheesh that was a lot to digest. However it does seem that Rosso is probably scum. I WILL NOT vote yet, as I believe more disscussion is neccessary as B Rob said. In my last newbie game, the day was ended too quickly and people still were not sure if they were a good vote or not, and we ended up lynching a townie. So more discussion please! But just to let you all know, in case this game is still going when I leave, I will be gone the weekend of July 14th (it means July 14, 15 and 16). I will be at a conference and the hotel has wi-fi, but I don't believe its free... Oh well... So instead of voting I will just put a fos: Rosso on and call it a morning!
...and requesting a vote count. tsk-tsk, chef. Contribute to discussion if you're going to request it.

Unvote Vote: chef
I think we should test this mason claim right away. If chef is a mason, we've got another confirmed innocent with Maverick. Otherwise, we've got another scum and could win the game tomorrow.
Show
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
├óÔé¼ÔÇØThe Sith Code
audacesiuvat
audacesiuvat
Goon
audacesiuvat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:43 am

Post by audacesiuvat »

Vote Count:

B Rob (2): Smashy, PBuG
warpdragon (1): Maverick
chef855 (1): B Rob

Not Voting (5): warpdragon, ChannelDelibird, yellowbounder, serinah80, chef855

With nine alive, it's five to lynch.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:24 am

Post by Smashy »

Unvote
, and thanks for clearing up the lack of a nk B Rob. Chef has been rubbing off on me as scummy the entire time (Even while Varian was still in the game. Note the D1 argument that could be considered distancing tactics.), and coming out like this. I didn't like anything Mav said after his vote, either. Waaaaaaaay too many ifs (even though B Rob doc does help a little).

Vote: Chef, FoS Mav
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:45 am

Post by Maverick »

PBug wrote:

Warp is confirmed, Mav.

I'll agree with Smashy. Vote: B Rob
How is that again? Sorry maybe I missed something.

BRob wrote:

Unvote Vote: chef I think we should test this mason claim right away. If chef is a mason, we've got another confirmed innocent with Maverick. Otherwise, we've got another scum and could win the game tomorrow.
I see your logic there, and it makes me think your town due to the fact that if I were in your posistion I may think the same thing. But really, BRob and Smashy.. mostly smashy, don't take any offense to this, but how stupid do you think I am I mean really. If chef and I were mafia together, why in the hell would we come out at the beginning of the day when there are no leads to either of us?

Smashy wrote:

Unvote, and thanks for clearing up the lack of a nk B Rob. Chef has been rubbing off on me as scummy the entire time (Even while Varian was still in the game. Note the D1 argument that could be considered distancing tactics.), and coming out like this. I didn't like anything Mav said after his vote, either. Waaaaaaaay too many ifs (even though B Rob doc does help a little).

Vote: Chef, FoS Mav
That is the dumbest thing I've read the entire game. You have no reasons to believe that chef is scum, and saying that I'm suspicious for what I said is retarted. After reading that post, I'm almost sure that Smashy is scum, and with not many options left I see no reason not to lynch him. I don't care whether Warpdragon is clear or not, Smashy is scum.
Unvote: Warpdragon, Vote: Smashy

I'm leaving on Sunday the 16th for church camp, and I'll be gone until Friday the 21st. If the
Mod wants to replace me, he can
otherwise I'll keep up until Sunday and then won't be involved during the week. Just thought I'd give you the heads up.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:45 am

Post by Smashy »

Mabye I should go back over the Varian/Mav interactions. Long post coming soon, but first, something I didn't address last post:
B Rob wrote:This attack makes zero sense. I'm scum because I didn't comment on a situation that didn't last very long and is immaterial anyway. Right.
That time period was when we were trying to sort the confusion between the 3 roleclaims, and it's basically what lead to the lynch.
B Rob
B Rob
Goon
B Rob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:21 pm

Post by B Rob »

The course of action was obvious. The discussion that lead to it was relatively immaterial since the correct action was found quickly. At least, that's what I think, especially considering what I know.
Show
The Force shall free me.
├óÔé¼ÔÇØThe Sith Code
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by Smashy »

NOTE: I started typing this post soon after I made me last post. The Mafiascum went down. Ok without further ado, the post:

Actually, I reread through the stuff that occured while Erotomachia was in the game, and I can certaintly see a chef(formerly Varian)/Mav masonry. Originally, I thought Varian seemed a bit scummy, but now this does tie this up (And for some silly reason, I thought Varian made that comment about 'no scummy vibes from Mav'. Shows my skimming prowress :P ). chef still seems a bit scummy, but that can probably be chalked up to newbishness, as can my actions :roll: I've probably just made myself the play, but
Unvote
anyways.

Assuming 3 mafia to begin, I'm assuming CDB/yellowbounder to be the 2 remaning scum (again, from the flavor of PBuG's investigations, I doubt warpdragon would be mafia godfather), which is why I want a
Prod: yellowbounder
while I
Vote ChannelDelibird
. yellow should have been back a week ago, and he did post once on the site during the game-night.

Either way,
neither chef nor Mav is the play today.

And I was going to pull a quote or 2, but then I realize that Rosso made the comment :P
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Maverick wrote:I see your logic there, and it makes me think your town due to the fact that if I were in your posistion I may think the same thing. But really, BRob and Smashy.. mostly smashy, don't take any offense to this, but how stupid do you think I am I mean really. If chef and I were mafia together, why in the hell would we come out at the beginning of the day when there are no leads to either of us?
Holy WIFOM, Batman!

I agree that YB and Warpdragon need prods.

Chef/Maverick =/= today's lynch.

Smashy, is there any reason for your assumption that myself or yellowbounder are scum? Or did you just feel like voting someone different because Maverick criticised your reasoning for the Chef vote?

I still think the masons shouldn't have claimed btw.
#greenshirtthursdays
B Rob
B Rob
Goon
B Rob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:51 pm

Post by B Rob »

I don't know why you're all believing this mason claim. It's missing a key quality that the other validated claims do have. I'd give you all a hint, but I want to give chef and Maverick more time before I tell you what it is.
Show
The Force shall free me.
├óÔé¼ÔÇØThe Sith Code
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:54 pm

B Rob wrote:I don't know why you're all believing this mason claim. It's missing a key quality that the other validated claims do have. I'd give you all a hint, but I want to give chef and Maverick more time before I tell you what it is.
I haven't said I believed it yet. I have said that the masons shouldn't have claimed yet. If Chef/Maverick are not masons then I am still right - the masons, if there are any, have not claimed yet.

I am aware that the claim is missing something.
#greenshirtthursdays
B Rob
B Rob
Goon
B Rob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:33 am

Post by B Rob »

Gotcha.
Show
The Force shall free me.
├óÔé¼ÔÇØThe Sith Code
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:43 am

Post by Smashy »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Maverick wrote:I see your logic there, and it makes me think your town due to the fact that if I were in your posistion I may think the same thing. But really, BRob and Smashy.. mostly smashy, don't take any offense to this, but how stupid do you think I am I mean really. If chef and I were mafia together, why in the hell would we come out at the beginning of the day when there are no leads to either of us?
Holy WIFOM, Batman!

I agree that YB and Warpdragon need prods.

Chef/Maverick =/= today's lynch.

Smashy, is there any reason for your assumption that myself or yellowbounder are scum? Or did you just feel like voting someone different because Maverick criticised your reasoning for the Chef vote?

I still think the masons shouldn't have claimed btw.
Right now, barring the mason claim to be fake (aka investigate them tonight PBuG), we have 3 unconfirmed (me, you, and yellow, and I am pretty sure I'm vanilla townie) and one kinda-confirmed (serinah, who would be confirmed if PBUG INVESTIGATED :evil: ). yellowbounder has uberlurked through the entire game without adding a whole lot (his large post was more of a summary than a PBPA.

I do agree that chef claimed with very little pressure (my vote was the only kind of pressure before the claim), but I'd rather have them investigated and roleblocked. We still have enough time to have the claim checked out by the cop rather than the noose.
B Rob
B Rob
Goon
B Rob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:22 am

Post by B Rob »

There is a chance the cop will be dead tomorrow. I can protect him, but that only has a 50% chance of success.
Show
The Force shall free me.
├óÔé¼ÔÇØThe Sith Code
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:12 am

Post by TBuG »

Maverick, warp is cleared because I'm an investigative role and I checked him out the first night. Did you just completely ignore yesterday, and the lynching of Rosso based on my result?

And, Smashy, note that me investigating doesn't give an innocent/guilty result, it gives an in bed/not in bed for this reason result.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:16 am

Post by yellowbounder »

I'm back, after a long headache. Give me time to read through the thread, and I will give my opinions pronto.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:34 am

Post by TBuG »

Unvote; Vote: CDB

I like Smashy's logic. I'll gladly check out chef tonight.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:42 am

Smashy, while I agree that the two remaining scum are very likely from the group of myself, yourself, and yellowbounder, I'd much sooner lynch the player who's not contributing to discussion and hasn't really done all game. Obviously, I believe you're scum with him but surely it's better to lynch the player that both you and I believe to be scummy?

Vote: yellowbounder
with intention to follow through on Smashy tomorrow.
#greenshirtthursdays
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:01 am

Post by Smashy »

Well, I'll give time to let yellow defend himself, but until then my vote stands.

PBuG: Slight change: If CDB/yellowbounder gets lynched and turns up scum, investigate me or yellowbounder/CDB overnight. Else, Mav or chef.

And hopefully a failed doc protect won't foil my
CUNNING PLAN
audacesiuvat
audacesiuvat
Goon
audacesiuvat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:55 am

Post by audacesiuvat »

Vote Count:

ChannelDelibird (2): Smashy, PBuG
chef855 (1): B Rob
Smashy (1): Maverick
yellowbounder (1): ChannelDelibird

Not Voting (4): warpdragon, yellowbounder, serinah80, chef855

With nine alive, it's five to lynch.
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:59 am

Post by yellowbounder »

Most recently today, was chef and Maverick claiming masonhood. Personally I think this is slightly out of the blue, and thus cannot avoid looking odd. Since the claim hasn't been counter claimed there are multiple options.

= Chef and Maverick are scum, and the masons are keeping their identity quiet
= Chef and Maverick are scum, and there aren't any masons, period
= Chef and Maverick are actually really masons

I agree with BRob's point that the claim is just missing something, although in most aspects it seems fairly solid. I wouldn't mind hearing this mysterious hint that BRob has promised today.[/list]
serinah80
serinah80
Goon
serinah80
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:13 pm

Post by serinah80 »

sry for being inactive. I'm out of town for a week. if you find reasonable to replace me, it's ok. if not, PBug has the right to vote for me.

proxy PBug
I hope that is acceptable.
*....it could be worse....*
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:02 am

Post by Smashy »

*flings topic over the locked topics*
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Smashy »

Oh, and once again yellowbounder adds very little that couldn't be derived from the other posts. We need your thoughts yellowbounder, not what we already know.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:20 am

Post by TBuG »

Unvote, Vote: yellowbounder

serinah's Vote: yellowbounder

At this point, I trust yellow over CD. And serinah's proxy almost convinces me he's town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”