callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:37 am

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 646, TeChNoWC wrote:Wondering what kind of ability would stop the third lynch though. I haven't witnessed anything like that before (kill instead of lynch ??) And because it was so specific (who attempts to kill someone who is about to be lynched) I could see the only benefit someone would get out of it is if they anticipated the lynchee was in fact a mime, and realised there would be such a big backlash as there was.

Kairyuu has claimed some sort of modified governor who gets a daykill if they stop a lynch; he stopped the lynch on izak (who was a mime), and killed a
different
mime with the daykill, causing all the mimes (including izak) to leave the game.

What happened with the red lynch?

A bunch of us decided he was town, either out of dislike of the wagon, or because he claimed VT and people thought that was a towntell from him. I think there's widespread agreement that he's town, but not agreement on why he's town.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:37 am

Post by Muffin Wednesday »

/inb4Rhinoxsays"wtf"
"7 out of 7 of those possibilities are stupid, but I won't tell you which 7."
-MattP

This is an alt.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:38 am

In post 649, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 648, callforjudgement wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: Moneybags
Thanks Techno for drawing that to my attention. He's done nothing but push Milk for no obvious reason and buddy BBmolla, and I can't figure out the town motivation behind that.

Don't thank me, it was imaginalities scumhunting skills that drew my attention to it.

Though check out milk, this guy he is after. I swear they seem as scummy as each other, tell me what you think. Bussing maybe?

Milk doesn't seem to be putting much effort in, but isn't nearly as scummy as some of the other people who've been wagoned. He's just being lazy, AFAICT. (And trollhammering chesskid, which I imagine quite a few people on this site have wanted to do for a while.)
scum
town
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:44 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Inclined to think Milk might be a better lynch. Moneybags might not be giving reasons and seems to just be picking on randoms that give an appearance of scumminess, and seems like a pretty big non-contributor (plus yeah, buddying with BB is a concern), but Milk is behaving the same way. Gonna check the guys milk is after, but I swear it seems like a bussing tactic. He seems uber convinced Money is scum, and I could think of nothing better for a scum to do at this stage than lynch one of his buddies so he gets chucked in the town pool and forgotten.

In regards to the redFF issue, I think he is town because I have played with him as scum, and his playstyle is quite different. He is contributing a lot more in this game, and actually scumhunting. As scum he just defended himself and took shots at others.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:48 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

'uber convinced money is scum' meant to write milk. I hate it when two people in question start with the same letter, lol.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:55 am

Post by Rhinox »

wtf..
just for you muffin *smooch*

no fucking way am I lynching tbone and not just because I'm in his town block but because he is ACTUALLY TRYING. Too many of you are playing like you think you're hot shit and filling the thread with crap. I take back what I said before about policy lynches there are about 5-10 of you I wish I could nuke right now.

vote bbmolla

looked at the top 3 wagons, this one looks the best. Fucking 62 post iso of fluff in less than 24 hours. No thank you. Please kindly be lynched now.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:02 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 655, Rhinox wrote:wtf..
just for you muffin *smooch*

no fucking way am I lynching tbone and not just because I'm in his town block but because he is ACTUALLY TRYING. Too many of you are playing like you think you're hot shit and filling the thread with crap. I take back what I said before about policy lynches there are about 5-10 of you I wish I could nuke right now.

vote bbmolla

looked at the top 3 wagons, this one looks the best. Fucking 62 post iso of fluff in less than 24 hours. No thank you. Please kindly be lynched now.

Interested to hear who these 5-10 people are.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:28 am

Post by petapan »

In post 655, Rhinox wrote:no fucking way am I lynching tbone and not just because I'm in his town block but because he is ACTUALLY TRYING. Too many of you are playing like you think you're hot shit and filling the thread with crap. I take back what I said before about policy lynches there are about 5-10 of you I wish I could nuke right now.
no, he isn't. his posts are low-effort garbage inflated with things like useless lists to mask the lack of substance, hope this helps
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:33 am

Post by Muffin Wednesday »

In post 651, Muffin Wednesday wrote:/inb4Rhinoxsays"wtf"

Win.
"7 out of 7 of those possibilities are stupid, but I won't tell you which 7."
-MattP

This is an alt.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:35 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 657, petapan wrote:no, he isn't. his posts are low-effort garbage inflated with things like useless lists to mask the lack of substance, hope this helps

I agree the lists thing is garbage, but a lot of people present their reads in garbage ways. I think his attempts to foster a voting bloc is town motivated, even though I think that is also pointless right now (and not including the right people). Calling someone scum for those reasons is even lazier than you think T-Bone is being.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:38 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 659, Hoopla wrote:
In post 657, petapan wrote:no, he isn't. his posts are low-effort garbage inflated with things like useless lists to mask the lack of substance, hope this helps

I agree the lists thing is garbage, but a lot of people present their reads in garbage ways. I think his attempts to foster a voting bloc is town motivated, even though I think that is also pointless right now (and not including the right people). Calling someone scum for those reasons is even lazier than you think T-Bone is being.

Agreed. Let's get off this T-Bone bullshit OMGUSing already, unless someone has a reason why he might ACTUALLY be scum.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:45 am

Post by T-Bone »

That was a nice call Kairyuu.

This Moneybags lynch is a good call. But are we now going to start policy lynching lurkers with our remaining lynches?

The BBmolla wagon keeps rising and dying, for those of you in support of that...why?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:53 am

In post 661, T-Bone wrote:That was a nice call Kairyuu.

This Moneybags lynch is a good call. But are we now going to start policy lynching lurkers with our remaining lynches?

The BBmolla wagon keeps rising and dying, for those of you in support of that...why?

The short answer on BBmolla is "look at his ISO", but that's a useless cliche.

Here's the evidence I went on to vote him, and to leave my vote on him a while longer:

In post 415, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 408, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: red

Just do this so we can move on

This is a bad vote justification. I know I'm voting redFF, but you're just lynching someone to move onto the next lynch?

In post 427, callforjudgement wrote:@BBmolla: "This lynch is derp let's do it anyway so people stop doing it." wtf?

I'm not sure it's massively strong, but it's good enough for day 1.
scum
town
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:55 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 661, T-Bone wrote:That was a nice call Kairyuu.

Wait, so are you supporting a moneybags lynch, or not? You kind of contradicted yourself.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I only voted for BB mainly as a random policy vote. He does seem scummy though, but BB always does, so I find him hard to read. Comments like 'anyone on my wagon is definitely scum' and 'I have an uber powerful role' are unlikely to escape a wagon. I would be ok with a BB lynch, but prefer Moneybags.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

What I meant is that there are many players like Moneybags with low post counts and no content, and are we going to start lynching them all?

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:08 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 664, T-Bone wrote:What I meant is that there are many players like Moneybags with low post counts and no content, and are we going to start lynching them all?

Is that what you want?

Easy answer for me is no. Moneybags has a wagon not just for a low vote count and limited content, but for scummy trolling of milk, sheeping BB (trusting him just because he has a mutual interest in killing milk??) and thus being a scummy fluffer.

If you have better scumleads, feel free to contribute. Moneybags isn't scum 101, but the best choice out of a bad batch.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:09 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 656, TeChNoWC wrote:Interested to hear who these 5-10 people are.

I'll give you a hint: one of them posted right below you.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:12 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 666, Rhinox wrote:

Yourself?

I assume you are referring to peta.

I'm not getting why we need to talk in code though. A list of who and why would be helpful.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 667, TeChNoWC wrote:

Yourself?

I'm not getting why we need to talk in code though. A list of who and why would be helpful.

After a quick look back I think peta, luffy, and trevor are the big 3 because they're useless and arrogant. I think the game would be better off without them. I'd fill out the rest of my 5-10 nuke of death with players like bbmolla, money, milk, mattp (he's actually probably town but I'll accept this as collatoral damage - seriously, its not helpful to post THAT much).
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:35 am

Post by T-Bone »

Here's the players with one post in the game, omitting Amrun because her one post has more content then everyone in the One-Line gallery, and I read her as town. I wish she'd post more...

Captain Corporal, Robotnick2, funkybike1, Ellibereth, sykedoc - all have 1 post.

If that's what you wanted there you go. CC just came in to vote Chesskid. Funkybike just confirmed his role. Elli just said "WTF". Robotnick just quoted Izak about hammering lynches. Sykedoc just confirmed.

Dramonic has two posts, one for a policy vote, one to ask how mimes lose.

From there it's about picking and choosing which players tried to add content, and which players continue to spam without content. So someone like Imaginality has 3 posts, but I think they are pretty good, as opposed to Sleepykrew's 3, which offer nothing, Moneybags at 8, which are crap, or Matt at 66 which are 98% crap.

Moneybags is as good of a vote as any.
Unvote, Vote: Moneybags

While that wagon is building slowly, we have one more lynch today. Perhaps we use this last lynch to take out someone who is scummy and posting a lot as opposed to another lurker. Who knows, maybe the night phase will allow some of those low posters to catch up and give some actual content Day 2.

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:35 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 668, Rhinox wrote:
In post 667, TeChNoWC wrote:

Yourself?

After a quick look back I think peta, luffy, and trevor are the big 3 because they're useless and arrogant. I think the game would be better off without them. I'd fill out the rest of my 5-10 nuke of death with players like bbmolla, money, milk, mattp (he's actually probably town but I'll accept this as collatoral damage - seriously, its not helpful to post THAT much).

Are you sure your not just OMGUSing because Trevor voted you? I don't see how he is arrogant, just a non-contributor. Peta is arrogant, but that doesn't make him scummy. I don't have a definitive read on Luffy, but he is contributing. BB, Money Milk... Sounds fair enough to me, but why would you want to get rid of someone you have a town read on? That seems pretty scummy to me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:43 am

Post by mykonian »

Votecount

T-bone (5): mattp, theamatuer, Thetrollie, luffy, petapan
moneybags (4): imaginality, TechnoWC, callforjudgement, T-bone
bbmolla (3): Hoopla, muffin wednesday, Rhinox
uberninja (2): chevre, BBmolla
rhinox (2): dramonic, Trevor
RedFF (2): YYR, sleepykrew
elmo teh azn (1): zdenek
Milk (1): moneybags
Trevor (1): peregrinev
YYR (1): redFF
Luffy (1): uberninja
Spyrex (1): milk
Last edited by mykonian on Thu May 17, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:45 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 669, T-Bone wrote:Here's the players with one post in the game, omitting Amrun because her one post has more content then everyone in the One-Line gallery, and I read her as town. I wish she'd post more...

Captain Corporal, Robotnick2, funkybike1, Ellibereth, sykedoc - all have 1 post.

If that's what you wanted there you go. CC just came in to vote Chesskid. Funkybike just confirmed his role. Elli just said "WTF". Robotnick just quoted Izak about hammering lynches. Sykedoc just confirmed.

Dramonic has two posts, one for a policy vote, one to ask how mimes lose.

From there it's about picking and choosing which players tried to add content, and which players continue to spam without content. So someone like Imaginality has 3 posts, but I think they are pretty good, as opposed to Sleepykrew's 3, which offer nothing, Moneybags at 8, which are crap, or Matt at 66 which are 98% crap.

Moneybags is as good of a vote as any.
Unvote, Vote: Moneybags

While that wagon is building slowly, we have one more lynch today. Perhaps we use this last lynch to take out someone who is scummy and posting a lot as opposed to another lurker. Who knows, maybe the night phase will allow some of those low posters to catch up and give some actual content Day 2.

When you say 'crap' do you mean 'scummy' or just 'useless'? Obviously the two are often intertwined, but not always.

I'm hoping your wagon dies down, because I don't see how you are useless. You seem pretty good with reading the thread and you contribute, that's good enough for me to say 'why the fuck are we lynching T-Bone when there are actual scummy choices out there.' I already asked but I will ask again; anyone actually have a scumtell on T-Bone, or is his wagon just OMGUS bullshit?? I'm getting sick of this 'let's get rid of suspected townies that are crap at contributing' bullshit. It's plain scummy.

I'm not sure I agree that we can't lynch a non-contributor for our last lynch though. I think we shouldn't be categorising the archtype of who we should lynch like we are profiling a perfect candidate. Let's lynch someone who seems the most scummy.

Hoping to hear Moneybag's defence soon.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 670, TeChNoWC wrote:Are you sure your not just OMGUSing because Trevor voted you? I don't see how he is arrogant, just a non-contributor. Peta is arrogant, but that doesn't make him scummy. I don't have a definitive read on Luffy, but he is contributing. BB, Money Milk... Sounds fair enough to me, but why would you want to get rid of someone you have a town read on? That seems pretty scummy to me.

meh you're probably right. I think I threw them all in a group because they all held similar viewpoints and/or were all posting at the same time, but looking back at isos, trevor and luffy don't seem as bad as I thought but peta can still diaf.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 3:58 am

Post by Fritzler »

T-Bone, I would like to create a coalition of the willing with you to lynch the other 2-3 lynches we have (I don't know if the Izak lynch counts). Who do you think we should let in our coalition and why? We need 8 other members.

Is Mastermind of Sin in this game? He hasn't posted. If he had, I would nominate him to be part of the town death squad.
Surfs up dude.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”