rhinox (2): dramonic, Trevor
RedFF (2): YYR, sleepykrew
elmo teh azn (2): petapan, zdenek
Milk (1): moneybags
Trevor (1): peregrinev
YYR (1): redFF
Luffy (1): uberninja
Spyrex (1): milk
Last edited by mykonian on Thu May 17, 2012 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by petapan »

i feel like doing traditional wagon analysis isn't going to work as well here, because of it being a smaller section of the player list that needs to vote on each lynch

not saying you can't find scum that way just that there will likely be a wacky all town mislynch wagon at some point in the game

also i forgot my vote

UNVOTE:

VOTE: T-Bone
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Just got my PM. Will need to catch up apparently.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 14, Johhog wrote:
In post 12, theamatuer wrote:I bet there are several of these
You are the Titanic

If you die during the day, everyone on your wagon dies with you.

Did you just quote your role PM? Facepalm.

This is huge. I can foresee pages and pages of walls happening by D2. Even with short posts atm, reading through is a nightmare.

Not sure I like the T-Bone wagon. Is everyone hating on him for taking charge of town? Not something I mind, eagerness is better than sneakiness, and someone who can keep track of this game is a valuable asset.

Would be jumping on the redFF policy lynch, but he actually does seem towny so far. BBMolla is seedy and seems a better choice than T-Bone. Probably a good first day lynch.

Vote: BBMolla
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Forgot to respond to the post I quoted. I started off with the aim to respond to every post I saw necessary, saw how big this had gotten, and was like 'fuck this'. Was merely going to respond by saying I am pretty certain he was joking.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

/dances

Awwwww yyeaaaaahhhh.

<3 semi-random D1 dayvigging.

@all: PLEASE NOTE: While I am fucking awesome and totally beneficial to the quality of the game by eliminating the jesters, it has NO BEARING on my alignment whatsoever. I would have just as much reason to eliminate them as any alignment except mime, which I clearly am not.

Work time.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:11 am

Post by Hoopla »

Unlucky Mimes. You made a good effort of it.

Lets get onto lynching BBMolla.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:13 am

Post by Luffy »

Fuck yea. Kairyuu, you're freaking awesome :P

Also, there were 6 jester team? Seems somewhat difficult for them to actually win.

Also, I think we're down to 43 right now.

MOD: Does the Izak lynch count as a lynch, or does it not? As in, do we have 3 lynches or 2 left right now?
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:13 am

Post by Luffy »

^ Ignore me please. I'm stupid. Have to read whole posts from now on :P
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:18 am

Post by Luffy »

In post 628, TeChNoWC wrote:
Not sure I like the T-Bone wagon. Is everyone hating on him for taking charge of town? Not something I mind, eagerness is better than sneakiness, and someone who can keep track of this game is a valuable asset.

No, everyone is hating him because of his failed and awkward attempt to take charge of town. Also, it's not a valuable asset to comfirm town all the way at the beginning of day 1 without explanations, and then throwing some scummy list and saying these are the people that should be lynched.
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:24 am

Post by Muffin Wednesday »

VOTE: BBmolla
"7 out of 7 of those possibilities are stupid, but I won't tell you which 7."
-MattP

This is an alt.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:27 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 634, Luffy wrote:
In post 628, TeChNoWC wrote:

No, everyone is hating him because of his failed and awkward attempt to take charge of town. Also, it's not a valuable asset to comfirm town all the way at the beginning of day 1 without explanations, and then throwing some scummy list and saying these are the people that should be lynched.

Looking back through some more of his posts I tend to agree. When I saw the scumlist he whacked together I lolled. However, I don't think this is any sign of scumminess and players that contribute more, in a game as big as this, will either contribute more to town, or contribute more to their scumminess. Let's knock off a few non-contributors.

My vote on BBMolla was more of a policy vote, going to go through and see if there are any more scummy leads. At this point anything to go on would be almost enough for a lynch.

Anyone worth reading (other than T-Bone, obviously)? Fuck reading the whole thread at this stage, it would bore me to tears.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:34 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 178, BBmolla wrote:If I wasn't an extremely important role I'd advocate my own lynch to get things moving.

LOL.

Calling your bluff.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 15, Rhinox wrote:Idea: split into 5 random groups of 10, focus on 1group per week, lynch the scummiest from each group for 5 lynches in 5 weeks for the first day.

Pros: makes scumhunting more focused and natural
Scum unable to lurk through early days

Cons: some groups might not have scum

I wouldcontinue doing this for every day there are multiple lynches, so until19 players remain. Every new day reshuffle groups amd split into n groups where n= number of lynches. Always choose 1 lynch from each group.

Thoughtts?

Yeah, CONS: SOME GROUPS MIGHT NOT HAVE SCUM.

In other words, fun idea, but stupid, and won't work. It's just limiting town. Player A is in group C and appears SUPER scummy, but he is untouchable due to the 'group rule' and we have to kill a fucking towny instead.

Not happening.
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:43 am

TeCh, are you an alt?
-MattP

This is an alt.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:46 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 639, Muffin Wednesday wrote:TeCh, are you an alt?

I'm guessing alt means an alternative account, and if so, no.

I was tech, am tech, always will be tech :P
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 am

Post by imaginality »

So, even though we're not going with the blocks of 10 plan, I'm still going to do reads 10 at a time, rather than drown under a sea of posts.

But first a quick comment on current wagons: of the people with 2+ votes, I wouldn't miss elmo or redFF, but so far they don't reek of scum, just of useless. T-Bone, BBmolla and Rhinox are all okay (although I hope BB doesn't post 60 posts every day or I might have to lynch him just for sanity's sake). So yep, no wagons obv-right enough for me to jump onto at the moment.

As for my reads:

+ T-bone - 15 posts - engaging, giving reads and content, I see no reason for his wagon other than anti-voting-block-policy-lynchers. People concerned he's giving town reads too early, meh. Depends if they become self-confirming or if he reconsiders them as required. And in a game this big I can see voting blocks having a part to play, if not quite yet.
+ Nobody Special - 3 posts - good scumhunting in them...
= zajnet - 0 posts...
= staeg - 0 posts...
= lupo - 0 posts...
=- theamateur - 10 posts - nothing but policy votes so far; then apparently breadcrumbing something in his final post? which seems too attention-drawing to be helpful if town, but equally too overtly attention-drawing for scum, so I'll say null tell on that for now...
=- Amrun - 1 post - her first post makes me a little wary. Mainly cos finding lurkers in this game seems like an easy way to avoid scumhunting...
- funkybike1 - 1 post - no contribution...
- sykedoc - 1 post - no content yet; hopefully we're not going to hear 'gotta catch up' too much this game because that's too easy an excuse in this game. You've gotta contribute whether you're caught up or not. Just read the last few pages or something...
-- Moneybags - 8 posts - sheeping and pushing a Milk wagon for no (stated) reason, and fluff posts...

VOTE: Moneybags

Tomorrow my next 10 reads.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:50 am

Anyone else willing to throw TeCh in the town pile?
-MattP

This is an alt.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:52 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 642, Muffin Wednesday wrote:Anyone else willing to throw TeCh in the town pile?

I will :lol:
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:56 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 641, imaginality wrote:So, even though we're not going with the blocks of 10 plan, I'm still going to do reads 10 at a time, rather than drown under a sea of posts.

But first a quick comment on current wagons: of the people with 2+ votes, I wouldn't miss elmo or redFF, but so far they don't reek of scum, just of useless. T-Bone, BBmolla and Rhinox are all okay (although I hope BB doesn't post 60 posts every day or I might have to lynch him just for sanity's sake). So yep, no wagons obv-right enough for me to jump onto at the moment.

As for my reads:

+ T-bone - 15 posts - engaging, giving reads and content, I see no reason for his wagon other than anti-voting-block-policy-lynchers. People concerned he's giving town reads too early, meh. Depends if they become self-confirming or if he reconsiders them as required. And in a game this big I can see voting blocks having a part to play, if not quite yet.
+ Nobody Special - 3 posts - good scumhunting in them...
= zajnet - 0 posts...
= staeg - 0 posts...
= lupo - 0 posts...
=- theamateur - 10 posts - nothing but policy votes so far; then apparently breadcrumbing something in his final post? which seems too attention-drawing to be helpful if town, but equally too overtly attention-drawing for scum, so I'll say null tell on that for now...
=- Amrun - 1 post - her first post makes me a little wary. Mainly cos finding lurkers in this game seems like an easy way to avoid scumhunting...
- funkybike1 - 1 post - no contribution...
- sykedoc - 1 post - no content yet; hopefully we're not going to hear 'gotta catch up' too much this game because that's too easy an excuse in this game. You've gotta contribute whether you're caught up or not. Just read the last few pages or something...
-- Moneybags - 8 posts - sheeping and pushing a Milk wagon for no (stated) reason, and fluff posts...

VOTE: Moneybags

Tomorrow my next 10 reads.

Just looked into moneybags, nice scumread. He does nothing but push on wagons, and posts nothing else; no scumhunting, nothing. Just lynch hungry, and at worse, lynch hungry for a handful of people that he has given no indication for as to why they should be lynched.

Unvote
Vote: Moneybags
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 12:58 am

Post by Luffy »

In post 636, TeChNoWC wrote:Anyone worth reading (other than T-Bone, obviously)? Fuck reading the whole thread at this stage, it would bore me to tears.

You should probably at least try skimming the thread, what is important to some people might be different than others.

But some critical events: The Chesskid lynch, the TML lynch, the failed Red lynch, the Izak lynch (which first went up, then down, and then moved up again), Kairyuu stopping it, the attention BB and to a lesser extent, UberNinja, have been getting, the somewhat small lynch wagons on them, the T-bone thing.

I guess there is more I'm forgetting...
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:07 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

I'll give him credit though, this 'milk' fellow he is after seems seedy as...

@Moneybags: Why exactly are you pushing so hard for a Milk lynch? Care to contribute

@Luffy: Yeah, I'm constantly skimming and finding all sorts of shit, that + uni study, I think my brain is about ready to fuck itself. Am planning on posting a wall soon, if I can even gather a coherent read on everything before the thread flies off in another direction. Heck, seven people were dead before I even had a chance to start reading.

Wondering what kind of ability would stop the third lynch though. I haven't witnessed anything like that before (kill instead of lynch ??) And because it was so specific (who attempts to kill someone who is about to be lynched) I could see the only benefit someone would get out of it is if they anticipated the lynchee was in fact a mime, and realised there would be such a big backlash as there was.

Will look up Uber, so far has escaped my radar. What happened with the red lynch?
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:30 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Vote Count
With 43 alive it is 10 to lynch.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:33 am

Post by callforjudgement »

UNVOTE: VOTE: Moneybags
Thanks Techno for drawing that to my attention. He's done nothing but push Milk for no obvious reason and buddy BBmolla, and I can't figure out the town motivation behind that.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 1:35 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 648, callforjudgement wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: Moneybags
Thanks Techno for drawing that to my attention. He's done nothing but push Milk for no obvious reason and buddy BBmolla, and I can't figure out the town motivation behind that.

Don't thank me, it was imaginalities scumhunting skills that drew my attention to it.

Though check out milk, this guy he is after. I swear they seem as scummy as each other, tell me what you think. Bussing maybe?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”