callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 437, Kairyuu wrote:Well now. Saw I had a role pm and decided to go give the thread a read. 18 pages since this morning.

nope.avi

Who should I be voting and why? The why is key.

Anyone who looks even slightly scummy to you, or anyone you think is a good policy lynch. I've been putting out a case on BBmolla in the last few minutes, but that doesn't mean you have to agree with what I say! We nee a bunch of opinions.

In post 441, BBmolla wrote:
In post 394, Muffin Wednesday wrote:I'm going to be a part of the redFF policy lynch. VOTE: redFF

Uh Hoopla...
In post 10, Hoopla wrote:Alright, lets use the first two lynches to policy lynch. I'll switch to chesskid if we get redFF afterwards.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: chesskid

Awkward

Lynching scum > policy-lynching people who will be useless whatever their alignments. No particular reason Hoopla should keep her promises if a better lynch comes along. (redFF is still a good policy lynch, btw, but he'd be purely a policy lynch.)
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by BBmolla »

T-Bone vote Izak, UN is next.

Hoopla I jumped on earlier, then jumped off for Izak, noted how Red wagon was getting in the way so tried to finish it so it'd stop wasting time, then jumped back to Izak.

Town wagon = He's scum or that is composed of town people?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 450, callforjudgement wrote:Lynching scum > policy-lynching people who will be useless whatever their alignments. No particular reason Hoopla should keep her promises if a better lynch comes along. (redFF is still a good policy lynch, btw, but he'd be purely a policy lynch.)

But I'm scum for trying to push a waste of time policy lynch through so we can lynch scum?

Are you insane?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 441, BBmolla wrote:
In post 394, Muffin Wednesday wrote:I'm going to be a part of the redFF policy lynch. VOTE: redFF

Uh Hoopla...
In post 10, Hoopla wrote:Alright, lets use the first two lynches to policy lynch. I'll switch to chesskid if we get redFF afterwards.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: chesskid

Awkward

fair difference between that and spyrex's first post, which came several pages later
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 443, T-Bone wrote:Okay. Needs to die by lynch...
UberNinja
Izak
Petapan

My point exactly pal.

RedFF is town, that wagon needs to die. I approve of the UN and or Izak wagon that keeps sputtering.

I didn't see a recent vote count BB, which one has more votes?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Vote Count
With 48 alive it is 10 to lynch.
scum
town
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 454, T-Bone wrote:
In post 443, T-Bone wrote:Okay. Needs to die by lynch...
UberNinja
Izak
Petapan

My point exactly pal.

RedFF is town, that wagon needs to die. I approve of the UN and or Izak wagon that keeps sputtering.

I didn't see a recent vote count BB, which one has more votes?

no really please stop posting
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Muffin Wednesday »

@Hoopla: Besides wagon analysis, could you give your read on izak?
"7 out of 7 of those possibilities are stupid, but I won't tell you which 7."
-MattP

This is an alt.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by MattP »

T-bone, peta is easily one of the five most towny players in the game, and his response to your scumread on him moves him to the top three for me.
SlappyKrust
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@callforjudgement: Goodposting, but I made it pretty clear I've no intention of reading what I missed. Definitely not now, possibly not later unless it becomes relevant. You're the first one to respond to me, so you get a direct question. How likely is it that IceGuy is a mime? I saw chesskid's flip, iso-ed the mod, and now I'd very much like this information.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 23, izakthegoomba wrote:
In post 18, Rhinox wrote:
In post 16, izakthegoomba wrote:PEdit2: if I wanted to do that, I'd have played a 10-player game.

So... not because you don't think its a good idea or doesn't help, but because LOL I WANT 50-PLAYER MADNESS.

vote: izak

1 scum caught.

Everyone just because there are 50-p does not mean we have to whittle down the playerlist by p. lynching if you wanted a smaller game you'd have played a smaller game amiright izak?

Oh, I certainly think it's a bad idea and it doesn't help. But I do also want 50-PLAYER MADNESS.

PEdit: Hoopla is right. D1 policy lynches = good.

There are so many posts, this is a good reason for Izak's lynch.

In post 13, UberNinja wrote:Out of the two, I would much rather lynch redFF based on what I have seen of each of their play so far.

@ theamatuer: *shudder* ... you just made me afraid to vote for anyone. congratulations.

In post 207, UberNinja wrote:Here's an idea: We lynch the first 40 people on the list, no questions asked, and then the remaining 10 scumhunt it out amongst themselves. In all likelihood, getting rid of 80% of the players that quickly will do wonders to get rid of the scum. Unless a large amount of scum are in the last 10 on the list. It could be any of the blocks of 10 players, I don't give a fuck.

In post 210, UberNinja wrote:oh there's jesters? fuck

Vote: The Mini Librarian ANYWAY
:twisted:

Some choice posts of UberNinja NOT scumhunting. Though if you just opened his ISO you'd see all his posts are not scumhunting.

Matt, Peta is by far one of the scummiest players in the game. What do you mean 'his response'? The one that said 'Don't post'? Right...that's a townie reaction. Not "why am I scum?' or "I've done this because I'm town, and this because I'm town etc'
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by BBmolla »

T-Bone is mime.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Re the izak wagon: you're wagoning him for his meta. This doesn't mean that he isn't scum; it just means that what he's done so far isn't a scumtell for him, it's null. (I seem to remember him doing something incredibly rash on day 1 of an election-based game before even reading the role PM; I can't remember the exact name.) Arguably this means he makes a good policy lynch, but we have other more policy-lynchable people around, also actual scum.

PEDIT:
Kairyuu wrote:@callforjudgement: Goodposting, but I made it pretty clear I've no intention of reading what I missed. Definitely not now, possibly not later unless it becomes relevant. You're the first one to respond to me, so you get a direct question. How likely is it that IceGuy is a mime? I saw chesskid's flip, iso-ed the mod, and now I'd very much like this information.

The main basis is that he made two rather obvious scumslips (sufficiently obvious that they look deliberate). The argument is that he made them hoping to get a lynch on him quickly before people thought about it too much.
scum
town
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by MattP »

T-bone, peta is so sure that he is town and that we have no reason to doubt him that he is insulted that you came into the game without even reading it, said he's scum, and proposed a horrible voting block.

I would have had the same rxn. You're being very fuckin scummy.
SlappyKrust
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Tbone v Peta is TvT. calling it.

VOTE: Izak

--

Right now I feel this game is a clusterfuck. Legit, considering 49 players, and we've lynched a jester and a vanilla inside 12 hours. And had word of mod telling us that the jesters end the game if they win.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hoopla wrote:SpyreX is on my scumlist now as well. I disliked his campaigning for policy lynchee rights in his opening post of the game, and the fact he is now steadfastly enforcing policy all over the place. Weird vibes.

Errrr your facts are fine and right but your conclusion reads like 1+1=watermelons.

You're damn right I'm policy lynching. Not OMG META lynches - but the actual lynches we all want deep in our hearts but cant DO in a normal game for a single lynch. Once its been purged by fire then we can move in a more normal fashion but no way in hell am I deviating now.

Like peta. He's on the short list.

Here's one for ya though

Unvote, Vote: Izak

Also the T-Bone = Mime is almost watermelons again.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 462, callforjudgement wrote:Re the izak wagon: you're wagoning him for his meta. This doesn't mean that he isn't scum; it just means that what he's done so far isn't a scumtell for him, it's null. (I seem to remember him doing something incredibly rash on day 1 of an election-based game before even reading the role PM; I can't remember the exact name.) Arguably this means he makes a good policy lynch, but we have other more policy-lynchable people around, also actual scum.

...I've made it very clear why I think he's scum.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 457, Muffin Wednesday wrote:@Hoopla: Besides wagon analysis, could you give your read on izak?

No read. Basing it all on the wagon. Decently confident when I consider the personnel pushing it.

~~

~*~*SOME REDFF META*~*~:
C9++ - RedFF is put under pressure as a Goon and fakeclaims 1-shot Vig that hasn't shot yet. Buys himself some time.

Like I said - no chance that redFF fakes VT as scum in a bloodthirsty town. Outside chance of Mime making a claim that shouldn't save him, but I wager he is town.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 465, SpyreX wrote:Errrr your facts are fine and right but your conclusion reads like 1+1=watermelons.You're damn right I'm policy lynching. Not OMG META lynches - but the actual lynches we all want deep in our hearts but cant DO in a normal game for a single lynch. Once its been purged by fire then we can move in a more normal fashion but no way in hell am I deviating now.

Um, so why were you opposed to the chesskid policy lynch? He is usually toxic.
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Muffin Wednesday »

On the Vig shooting argument: I remember hearing someone saying something about a Mafia Doctor?

In that case, I think the Vig(s) should either shoot BBmolla OR IceGuy.
"7 out of 7 of those possibilities are stupid, but I won't tell you which 7."
-MattP

This is an alt.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@callforjudgement: In my opinion that's pretty much optimal jester play. Methinks he's got an above-average chance. Next question, who do you think will be lynched next? Not who you want to be lynched next, but who looks like the most likely lynch at this time. This question is very important.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Nope, Vig should shoot Johhog.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I've never agreed with chesskid policy lynches and I rather like him, overall.

Considering he hadn't even posted that has nothing to do with the policies I'm talking about versus ~~policy~~ which is what happened.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Unless you're suggesting alternate kills due to Mafia having doctor.

Which is silly because if you think I'm Mafia, I'm getting doctored obv. Check activity. And if I'm playing like this as Mime I've got to be BP or Commuter or some shit.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:25 pm

In post 470, Kairyuu wrote:@callforjudgement: In my opinion that's pretty much optimal jester play. Methinks he's got an above-average chance. Next question, who do you think will be lynched next? Not who you want to be lynched next, but who looks like the most likely lynch at this time. This question is very important.

I think izak will be; the wagon is large and growing, and there's no sign of people on the wagon planning to leave it.

(On another subject, re chesskid policy lynches: I rather like him, but I can see why other people wouldn't.)
scum
town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”