BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by BK201 »

Well I would lynch Kassadin in any possible situation.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Kassadin?
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by BK201 »

Kassadin is a player who is unreadable (for me) every game. I don't like unreadable. That's all I'm gonna say.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 869, Mogri wrote:Circular reasoning. You don't give an argument for your vote. I say you haven't given an argument. You say that only scum would say that.

??????????

I can do this too! Watch: You don't give an argument for your vote. Town don't generally do that, scum does it a lot (if they're dumb). But here's the secret difference between these two arguments:
mine makes sense.

So let me repeat: why are you voting for me? This should be a
really easy
question to answer. But despite UN asking it all day yesterday and me today, no one has anything.

Well, except for petapan.
(laugh track)

I'm with Mogri on this one, a lot of people are backing him into a corner and assuming everything he says is scummy on the prior assumption he is scum. However Mogri, there have been reasons given, particularly on my part anyway. I'm starting to think NS is a better lynch though.

Will post more later tonight.
Mogri
Mogri
Goon
Mogri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Mogri »

In post 872, BK201 wrote:
In post 264, Mogri wrote:
In post 244, Major Minor wrote:This is really, really bad. You see, mb53? THIS is opportunistic wagon hopping where timing is an actual argument.

Oh yup that's totally what I did.

This entire redFF wagon is scummy.

Really?
Really?
You think the
entire
redFF wagon is scummy?

When he flips scum, I'm parking my vote on you.

Do you mind actually saying what it is about this quote that you find suspect? Especially in light of the fact that red flipped scum? (I'll admit that I did forget to park my vote on MM! You'll have to excuse me there.)

This is a shining example of what I mean when I say that the wagon is incredibly lazy and that no one has bothered articulating a sensible argument.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Ythan »

Vote Count

4 Mogri (BK201, Pine, noraaa, Hiraki) L-4
3 inte (Nobody Special, Kairyuu, petapan)
3 Nobody Special (inte, crypto, UberNinja)
1 petapan (Mogri)
0 Kairyuu
0 BK201
0 crypto
0 Hiraki
0 TeChNoWC
0 Matias
0 mb53
0 noraaa
0 Pine
0 UberNinja
0 Psyche

4 Not Voting (mb53, Psyche, Matias, TeChNoWC)

8 to lynch
Deadline May 24th
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 880, Mogri wrote:
In post 872, BK201 wrote:
In post 264, Mogri wrote:
In post 244, Major Minor wrote:This is really, really bad. You see, mb53? THIS is opportunistic wagon hopping where timing is an actual argument.

Oh yup that's totally what I did.

This entire redFF wagon is scummy.

Really?
Really?
You think the
entire
redFF wagon is scummy?

When he flips scum, I'm parking my vote on you.

Do you mind actually saying what it is about this quote that you find suspect? Especially in light of the fact that red flipped scum? (I'll admit that I did forget to park my vote on MM! You'll have to excuse me there.)

This is a shining example of what I mean when I say that the wagon is incredibly lazy and that no one has bothered articulating a sensible argument.
I didn't know I still had that quoted. Gosh.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Really not getting this.

In post 825, Hiraki wrote:As much as I'm still
very
on the line about NS.

Vote: Inte

In post 860, Hiraki wrote:Says the guy who's voting obvious town NS.

Alarm bells ringing.

Hiraki, wtf.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

TeCHNoWC wrote:Alarm bells ringing.

Hiraki, wtf.
Good spotting. Forgot to talk about this.

In post 784, Nobody Special wrote:So, some questions because I'm lazy:

Why is inte STILL totally voteless??

Has there been discussion about whether the lynch was quick enough that it caught (both?) mafia offguard, thus, no NK?

Has peta been as scummy as BBmolla was?

Who should I vote?
This was the main reason for concern, like everyone else noted.

However,

In post 789, Nobody Special wrote:noraaaaaaaaaaa, i KNOW the game is nightless. Please to actually READ my question, then answer appropriately. Thanks! :)
This is like uber NS town meta.

As scum, he lurks more than this and from what I've seen rarely pushes on a question. There's a decently well chance of NStown here.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 884, Hiraki wrote:
TeCHNoWC wrote:Alarm bells ringing.

Hiraki, wtf.
Good spotting. Forgot to talk about this.

In post 784, Nobody Special wrote:So, some questions because I'm lazy:

Why is inte STILL totally voteless??

Has there been discussion about whether the lynch was quick enough that it caught (both?) mafia offguard, thus, no NK?

Has peta been as scummy as BBmolla was?

Who should I vote?
This was the main reason for concern, like everyone else noted.

However,

In post 789, Nobody Special wrote:noraaaaaaaaaaa, i KNOW the game is nightless. Please to actually READ my question, then answer appropriately. Thanks! :)
This is like uber NS town meta.

As scum, he lurks more than this and from what I've seen rarely pushes on a question. There's a decently well chance of NStown here.

Post 784 was/is my biggest scumread on NS. Do you have links to some of this meta though? A game where NS was confirmed scum?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Pine »

That's really really lame, Hiraki. Not sure I buy it.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Matias »

Vote: Hiraki
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm down

Unvote
Vote: Hiraki
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Very tempted to follow at this point, but I am not prepared to lynch Hiraki after one slip up, even if it seems a major one. Even town can make those bullshit mistakes as well, it's just less likely.

Part of me says lynch him, but another (hopefully the slightly smarter part) says watch him closely, and see if he slips again.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by BK201 »

Hiraki's contradiction is questionable but a couple others seem worse so, he's just going to have to walk on egg shells from now on.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by BK201 »

NS is lurking so...
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 891, BK201 wrote:NS is lurking so...

So... You want me to lynch him? Is that what you were trying to say?

I'm still deliberating.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by BK201 »

Preferably mogri, but I think a NS lynch would be the next best thing.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I'm not lurking, I'm
tunneling.
Subtle difference.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
noraaa
noraaa
Goon
noraaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by noraaa »

In post 884, Hiraki wrote:As scum, he lurks more than this and from what I've seen rarely pushes on a question. There's a decently well chance of NStown here.

He lurks more than this? How is that even possible.

I've definitely noticed that every time he's "called" me on ANYthing I've said about him/the game, he's been talking down to me (I guess that's his style) and acting like I'm not reading the game (hypocritical) but when I totally back up what I originally said, even adding to it in some cases, he really has nothing to say most of the time.

He doesn't really lay much of anything out, just pops in and out as he pleases. Most of his posts are worthless, and the ones where he tries he gives up or spouts weird nonsense for most of it. If that's town play, it's shitty town play.

Hiraki, how on earth can you think he's "obvious" town. I mean, seriously. One comment where he acts like I didn't answer his question and talks down to me, yup that totally makes him town. Again.. if he's town, he's shitty town. If he's scum, Hiraki's scum too, I betcha betcha. I say we get rid of the shitty player, see his flip, and decide where to go after that.

unvote, vote NS

UN- man I just don't follow the stuff you say. Sorry. Your way of talking in code just flies over my head. If you want me to super secret vote for someone then just come out and say it and I'll think about it and get back to you. Cause you know, the vote would be pretty publicly visable.

Also I play how I wanna play, not how you wanna play. And etc etc with every other player here. Soooo I'll vote for whom and when I decide to. But again, if you think I'm missing something, I can be just as dense as anyone else, that's why I play, to get smarter, so please do spell whatever you're trying to say out to me. But politely, please. I get bitchy when I'm treated bitchily.
Engineers accepted the word “planetary” in its epicyclic sense, but I was always conscious that it also meant “wandering,” “erratic.”

Compassion, Common Sense, and Context should always go together.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

While I enjoy having friends over, they're quite a distraction, especially when I don't know they're coming over. Sleep > posting for now.

I'm somewhere around page 25 at this point, and will finish/post when I wake up or shortly thereafter.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 895, noraaa wrote:
In post 884, Hiraki wrote:As scum, he lurks more than this and from what I've seen rarely pushes on a question. There's a decently well chance of NStown here.

He lurks more than this? How is that even possible.

I've definitely noticed that every time he's "called" me on ANYthing I've said about him/the game, he's been talking down to me (I guess that's his style) and acting like I'm not reading the game (hypocritical) but when I totally back up what I originally said, even adding to it in some cases, he really has nothing to say most of the time.

He doesn't really lay much of anything out, just pops in and out as he pleases. Most of his posts are worthless, and the ones where he tries he gives up or spouts weird nonsense for most of it. If that's town play, it's shitty town play.

Hiraki, how on earth can you think he's "obvious" town. I mean, seriously. One comment where he acts like I didn't answer his question and talks down to me, yup that totally makes him town. Again.. if he's town, he's shitty town. If he's scum, Hiraki's scum too, I betcha betcha. I say we get rid of the shitty player, see his flip, and decide where to go after that.

unvote, vote NS

UN- man I just don't follow the stuff you say. Sorry. Your way of talking in code just flies over my head. If you want me to super secret vote for someone then just come out and say it and I'll think about it and get back to you. Cause you know, the vote would be pretty publicly visable.

Also I play how I wanna play, not how you wanna play. And etc etc with every other player here. Soooo I'll vote for whom and when I decide to. But again, if you think I'm missing something, I can be just as dense as anyone else, that's why I play, to get smarter, so please do spell whatever you're trying to say out to me. But politely, please. I get bitchy when I'm treated bitchily.

I totally agree with this, and is an example of fine scumhunting. You put the argument together so succinctly, I am sold.

Vote: Nobody Special

Let's do this.
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

Those who are on the Hiraki wagon, I would assume would agree that NS is scum (if Hiraki is scum because of what he said, he was likely covering for NS).

Scum is scum, let's lynch.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2012 12:22 am

Post by Hiraki »

As town: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go (148 is a good example of what just happened)

As scum: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go (Yes, he does pressure, but not to an extent as seen here.

As scum, he posts more filler than anything. I don't really see that here. And by filler I mean useless and offtopic, not just useless.

Crypto: Why are you voting NS?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”