ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:45 pm

Post by ibaesha »

unvote; vote spamwise

This game is dragging, if we're not lynching Bogre, I definately haven't seen any reason not to pressure spamwise.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:13 pm

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Bogre (10): Harry_Potter, Fritzler, BabyJesus, TheCesspit, ChannelDelibird, Yosarian2, armlx, Max, MrBuddyLee, mystery meat of doom
SpamWise (3): Coron, Colonel Kurtz, ibaesha
TheCesspit (3): Fuldu, Mastermind of Sin, SpamWise
viper0933 (1): Someone

Not Voting: Masterchief, Shamrock, viper0933, Brian McQueso, Bogre, PookyTheMagicalBear, Blackberry, the silent speaker

13 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:35 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

ibaesha wrote:
unvote; vote spamwise

This game is dragging, if we're not lynching Bogre, I definately haven't seen any reason not to pressure spamwise.
(shrug) Spamwise is still my #2 suspect. But I'd still rather just lynch Bogre.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Yeah, I would too but it's not happening. I'm not sure what else to do here. If Bogre was going to be lynched, it sure as hell hasn't happened. This game is making me sad (and bored). I really don't have much on anyone due to everyone (including me) waiting for Bogre to be lynched. It was mostly random, then a wagon on Bogre based on a valid suspicion. I'd really like to see the game move somewhere and with Yaw threatening a deadline, I'd rather either lynch Bogre or stir things up a bit and perhaps get some discussion going. After waiting for what seems like forever, I finally decided to stop waiting and do the latter. I'll be very happy to move my vote back to Bogre in the case that he gains another vote or two, but you have to admit Yos, we're not accomplishing anything at the moment.

Fuldu brought up a good point against Cesspit, and I had actually noticed it when it happened, but dismissed it for the BS that it was. I didn't think it implied he was scum, however, just stupid. (no offense)
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by Fritzler »

did i win yet?
Surfs up dude.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by Fuldu »

"Just stupid" implies that it was a reasonable mistake, and therefore arguably not scummy. "BS" implies deliberate misrepresentation and is pretty nearly always scummy. I will grant that it certainly could be "just stupid," but that requires a reasonable argument as to why Cesspit thought DBG might have taken such an action, and I just can't see one.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:20 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Fair enough. I actually read it as him implicating me and MoS as well. That's what I meant by BS. Your point is still valid enough, I just wanted to be clear that I did catch it, but had dismissed it and why.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:44 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Fuldu wrote:Sorry for my absence, I was at a wedding the first half of the week and have been catching up since then. My first inclination was to read through the mlaker/Bogre bandwagon, but that, itself, wasn't as useful as I had hoped. However, it did turn up the following when I went through the posts of each of the bandwagoners individually.

TheCesspit wrote:
unvote: viper0933

vote: DGB

I'll unvote when the mod replaces. Never trust anyone within the thread. If DGB is scum, I'll FOS ibashea and MoS. This could all be a ruse.
Cesspit was on the "Well, we have to kill
someone
" viper wagon at the beginning of the day, and then voted DGB when she posted that she had asked to be replaced, claiming that it might be a ruse. I have to ask, a ruse aimed at accomplishing what, precisely? Drawing attention to herself with something that would eventually be shown to be a lie? It actually surprises me a little that no one else has jumped on this for the obviously horrible argument that it is.

unvote: ibaesha; vote: TheCesspit
Now here's a guy who's got the skillz to pay the billz.
unvote, vote: TheCesspit
Fuldu hasn't checked the facts properly. Sorry.

1) I random voted viper. I might have even been the first person on the wagon. I was relatively happy to stay there for a bit as having seen viper play before, he gave up a lot of info early on.

2) I am NOT the only person to vote DGB off the viper bandwagon. I seem to have made the difference by writing about it. I voted after she'd made her comment after the one which she claimed 'my last in the thread'. I'd also just read the Mafiascum discussion on whats a valid tactic in the thread and it made me paranoid that she was setting herself up to be cleared. I don't know how, but then some people play this game in a way I don't yet understand.

unvote
vote: Spamwise

Fuldu makes a reasonable but incorrect attack. MoS follows is and I can see why. Spamwise votes looking to create a new wagon. Perhaps he's defelcting from bogre? I dunno.

He had to be nudged back into the game and added very little to it after being nudged. He's got some interesting tells already.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:54 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Ah, apologies to Fuldu. I think I see what he means now.

My second vote around was to viper as well as my first. Your order of events is wrong. I voted viper at random, DGB for a what I paranoidly thought of as a trick then viper for OMGUS (in other games).

That wagon produced some interesting responses from mlaker/Bogre and Spamwise, you'll note.

That's all.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:09 pm

Post by Yaw »

Someone hasn't picked up his prod, so is being replaced by zu_Faul.

Vote Count:

Bogre (9): Harry_Potter, Fritzler, BabyJesus, lordy, Yosarian2, armlx, Max, MrBuddyLee, mystery meat of doom
SpamWise (4): Coron, Colonel Kurtz, ibaesha, TheCesspit
TheCesspit (3): Fuldu, Mastermind of Sin, SpamWise
viper0933 (1): zu_Faul

Not Voting: Masterchief, Shamrock, viper0933, Brian McQueso, Bogre, PookyTheMagicalBear, Blackberry, the silent speaker

13 to lynch

And with participation still low, enter the retractable deadline. You have until
Wednesday, July 19 at Midnight EDT
to reach a decision. That should be plenty of time for the replacements to catch up as well.
Success breeds suspicion
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:09 pm

Post by zu_Faul »

I'm here and reading the thread.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:09 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

zu_Faul wrote:I'm here and reading the thread.
that really doesn't help us much...
Permanent V/LA.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:10 pm

Post by Coron »

fos: Zu_faul

contribute or die.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:20 am

Post by Bogre »

Vote: Spamwise

To try and stop from myself being deadlined.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:10 am

Post by zu_Faul »

Spamwise or Bogre, Spamwise or Bogre, Spamwise or Bogre...
*flips coin*
*coin rolls away into a gully*

Alright, so I have to choose between the two. They both seem by far the scummiest to me.
Spamwise:
Holy crap, I think we've done something bad wagoning viper (if my supposition about his role is correct)
While still voting viper.
Bandwagon jumping on TheCesspit, without giving reason.
Bogre:
mlaker was scummy and many voted her, so I'm not going to list the reasons again.
Making a triple FOS, later admitting that one of these was nonsense.
I'm almost convinced that one of those three I FOS'd are scum. Lynch me if you will, I suppose you'll figure out more that way than anything else.
Seems scummy. "If you want to, lynch me, it's better for the town".
Bogre says that he can't defend gimself, because he didn't know mlaker's reasoning. mlaker was not replaced because of not posting or soemthing, so you could ask her, if you really wanted.

It all summarizes to:
FOS: SpamWise, Vote: Bogre
. Bogre wins by a little notch.
I can even see the both being mafia together, because none of them was on the other's bandwagons, until now where it seems inevitable that one of them is lynched.
SpamWise
SpamWise
Goon
SpamWise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:51 pm

Post by SpamWise »

The wierdest thing about zu_faul's last post was that it came just after an FOS from Coron. But then there was all that other stuff that appeared earlier, which is quite wierd.

Also, I don't see why you limited yourself to voting for either myself or Bogre just because we're the leading bandwagons, when there are others who have been just as if not more scummier than either of us. Seems a pretty sly hop onto a bandwagon from where I stand.

And I haven't hopped/contribute to the Bogre wagon because I don't see anything at all, and I'm not about to change and start blindly hopping on every wagon that comes across. I'm aware of the irony of saying that after my jump onto TheCesspit, but I like exercising my right to be selective when it comes to wagoning, and by extension voting.
"The sky will cover you when you fall down"
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:49 pm

Post by Coron »

I'm gonna be gone for a week but I may drop in randomly.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:34 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

SpamWise wrote:The wierdest thing about zu_faul's last post was that it came just after an FOS from Coron. But then there was all that other stuff that appeared earlier, which is quite wierd.

Also, I don't see why you limited yourself to voting for either myself or Bogre just because we're the leading bandwagons, when there are others who have been just as if not more scummier than either of us. Seems a pretty sly hop onto a bandwagon from where I stand.
If there are
others
who are scummier, I haven't seen your case for them? (I know you think I am scum, but that's just one person). Zu-faul came 12 hours after coron's FoS. And a pair of people pointing out just arriving isn't enough. Nothing he says seemed that sly to me, but you seem happy to make a deal of it.

Shrug. Right now I'm happy with my vote, but my scum list goes SpamWise - Bogre, so I'd move the vote if it looks like it's going to be a no lynch.

I'd also love to know where some of the non-voters are. Even if they don't wish to vote, or have new ideas, there's people on that list who've been very quiet.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:07 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

unvote, vote: SpamWise
for his most recent post. I was thinking much along the same lines as TheCesspit here.
Permanent V/LA.
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:52 am

Post by zu_Faul »

[quote=SamWise]The wierdest thing about zu_faul's last post was that it came just after an FOS from Coron. But then there was all that other stuff that appeared earlier, which is quite wierd. [/quote]
If noone else is posting it looks like it was directly after it, yes. Don't you make a "Hello" post when you replace in a game? And then I began my work. The FOS had nothing to do with that.
[quote=SpamWise]Also, I don't see why you limited yourself to voting for either myself or Bogre just because we're the leading bandwagons,[/quote]
I never said that that was the reason. Nice misstating what I said.
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:53 am

Post by zu_Faul »

SpamWise wrote:The wierdest thing about zu_faul's last post was that it came just after an FOS from Coron. But then there was all that other stuff that appeared earlier, which is quite wierd.
If noone else is posting it looks like it was directly after it, yes. Don't you make a "Hello" post when you replace in a game? And then I began my work. The FOS had nothing to do with that.
SpamWise wrote:Also, I don't see why you limited yourself to voting for either myself or Bogre just because we're the leading bandwagons,
I never said that that was the reason. Nice misstating what I said.

fixed.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:57 am

Post by Fritzler »

Coron wrote:I'm gonna be gone for a week but I may drop in randomly.
yea, ill be gone wednesday till sat night
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:59 am

Post by Fritzler »

Zu faul

you can't work quote tags

kill urself

srsly
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:59 am

Post by Fritzler »

Bogre wrote:
Vote: Spamwise

To try and stop from myself being deadlined.
you know how i know you're scum?
Surfs up dude.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:14 am

Post by Yaw »

Oh be nice. zu_Faul did fix the tags. :P

Anyway, I'm prodding lordy, since people replacing into games should actually play in them at some point.

Your deadline's not getting lifted at this rate. I just realized I forgot to put it in the rules up front -- I'm going to go with normal deadline lynch rules at deadline, rather than the regular lynch. (That is, at half of the regular majority, first to that point in the event of a tie.)

Naturally, it's better if you can all agree on a lynch normally.
Success breeds suspicion

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”