Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:09 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

/posts in thread.

/kills alko for taking forever just to find the thread

Ok ya, I just got back from vacation and need to read up, see what's going on, catch up on stuff, and just... ya. But I'm here now. Yay!
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:32 am

Post by bertrand »

Yeep. You bastards!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:11 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Glork wrote:I don’t think that we should lynch DGB YET. She likely wants to be killed for a reason; she could be Jester or Kamikaze. DGB may not have lost yet, but lynching her could be bad. Remember she supposedly wants the Mafia to hit her. Something’s up, but we can’t know what. Let us wait for a reply to CDB before acting.
Read. READ!!!

You know I can get myself lynched IF THAT'S MY WINNING CONDITION.

I have no winning condition.

I don't have time to check out the Jester role, I am at an internet cafe.

I don't "want" to be killed. It doesn't matter either way.

What I've been trying to say over and over, and that some of you keep refusing to understand, is that *something interesting* will happen if the Mafia tries to nightkill me. That something has the potential of helping the town find one scum. No more.

But I personally don't really care either way.

It's your choice, whether you prefer to keep me around or not.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Masterchief
Masterchief
I got a role
Masterchief
I got a role
I got a role

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by Masterchief »

If DGB is scum, she most likely is goign to win if wedon't do something. Then again, do we want to do soemthing? This is confusing.
Show
[u]People I Want To Kill In A Mafia Game[/u]
1. Primate
2.Twito
3.Kelly Chen
4. IH
5.Shadow Lurker
6. ubertimmy
[u]People that are cool to play with[/u]
1. Thok
2.STD
3.Glork
4.ubertimmy
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:03 pm

Post by Primate »

DGB, we should have lynched you yesterday. For someone who supposedly doesn't care about winning or losing, your tangible annoyance at these continued attacks make no sense. Your behaviour just doesn't match with how someone in your position would act. It's not logic that brings you down, it's the way you're carrying yourself under a bizarre situation like this.

CDB's evidence can be disbelieved, your behaviour and the weakness of your claim should not be.

Vote DBG
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Masterchief wrote:I wonder if she's lyncher and she's supposed to lynch herself. Stupid I know but with teh backwards restriction thing for CES, then I don't rule out anything.
I actually think a Jester type role is possible (which I see Glork mentioned a little while ago). A Jester needs to get lynched to win. Of course maybe there are other things that will happen when lynched, whether it benefits her, or is detrimental to the people lynching her, or something along those lines.
VisMaior wrote:
do you reveal half of his role?
I sure do!

Here:
vipers rolePM wrote:You are [...]. You win if [...]. Confirm by [...]
So we can confirm that he has a role, as well as a win condition, and has to confirm by some means... So we can rule out the loser role, now if only I knew how viper had to confirm... I think I can find out alignment.
PBuG wrote:Y'know, screw it. I don't care if my sanity changes or not, I caught scum and I can figure out my sanity over the next two days.

I may investigate at any time, but there are two weird limits (well, investigating at any time is weird on its own). One, I have to wait at least 24 hours for the result, and at most a week. Two, I must wait at least 72 hours to investigate again, and if I don't investigate within 48 hours of that, I lose the investigation. If I lose the investigation, I must wait 96 hours to investigate again.

Again, I don't particularly like this role. For my next investigation, I'm going to investigate myself. I find out under what condition my sanity changes next when I get my next result.
This role is very interesting, and Mariyta's results make it questionable (also, I'm not sure what you're PM says, but the mod might have a different interpretation of a 'full claim' or whatever it is that constitutes a sanity change.). Also, when you became sane, why did you claim and thusly cause your sanity to change again? We'll waste most of our time trying to figure out what you are.

But now that we're at it, let's prolong day for approximately a year and get results on every single player in the game, as well as that "scum" player :P.
Glork wrote:I don’t think that we should lynch DGB YET. She likely wants to be killed for a reason; she could be Jester or Kamikaze. DGB may not have lost yet, but lynching her could be bad. Remember she supposedly wants the Mafia to hit her. Something’s up, but we can’t know what. Let us wait for a reply to CDB before acting.
I don't think we should lynch her at all. I think her mention of the mafia thing is to scare off the mafia. My best guess is something happens when we try to lynch her, and so she later started saying "don't vig me, let mafia kill me" to make it sound like something bad would happen to her killer. Meaning viges wouldn't want to kill her and she'd want a mafiate to kill her, but she's making this seem obvious so that mafia wouldn't want to kill her, and I doubt that it's true (as in I'm doubtful that anything would happen to the killer, but I'm not sure.)

I'm also interested in how Channel knows that for 100% sure, but i'm not going to prod for answers right now.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:53 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Der Hammer is replacing ziliu
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:03 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Read. READ!!!

You know I can get myself lynched IF THAT'S MY WINNING CONDITION.

I have no winning condition.

I don't have time to check out the Jester role, I am at an internet cafe.

I don't "want" to be killed. It doesn't matter either way.

What I've been trying to say over and over, and that some of you keep refusing to understand, is that *something interesting* will happen if the Mafia tries to nightkill me. That something has the potential of helping the town find one scum. No more.

But I personally don't really care either way.

It's your choice, whether you prefer to keep me around or not.
I repeat: claim your real role now.
#greenshirtthursdays
marc.six
marc.six
Goon
marc.six
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:01 pm

Post by marc.six »

DrippingGoofball wrote:What I've been trying to say over and over, and that some of you keep refusing to understand, is that *something interesting* will happen if the Mafia tries to nightkill me. That something has the potential of helping the town find one scum. No more.
Why are you openly discussing details like this? You've got no chance of being mafia killed if one of them get's revealed, that's like suicide.

Vote:DGB
Scum
Scum
Townie
Scum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:06 pm

Post by Scum »

13 clues will solve Dracula's Riddle
Four good deaths for us
Masterchief
Masterchief
I got a role
Masterchief
I got a role
I got a role

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:56 am

Post by Masterchief »

Wtf?
Show
1. Primate
2.Twito
3.Kelly Chen
4. IH
5.Shadow Lurker
6. ubertimmy
1. Thok
2.STD
3.Glork
4.ubertimmy
marc.six
marc.six
Goon
marc.six
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:21 am

Post by marc.six »

All this scum stuff makes absoultely no sense to me. 13 clues is from Castlevania 2.

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/nes/cv2/clues.shtml
Masterchief
Masterchief
I got a role
Masterchief
I got a role
I got a role

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:23 am

Post by Masterchief »

Okkkkk.
Show
1. Primate
2.Twito
3.Kelly Chen
4. IH
5.Shadow Lurker
6. ubertimmy
1. Thok
2.STD
3.Glork
4.ubertimmy
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:36 am

Is it 13 to lynch perhaps?
#greenshirtthursdays
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:34 am

marc.six wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:What I've been trying to say over and over, and that some of you keep refusing to understand, is that *something interesting* will happen if the Mafia tries to nightkill me. That something has the potential of helping the town find one scum. No more.
Why are you openly discussing details like this? You've got no chance of being mafia killed if one of them get's revealed, that's like suicide.
Vote:DGB
Two reasons.

First, you guys kept pushing me to reveal more and more details as you are refusing to believe me, and misunderstanding my repeated, yet simple, explanations.

Second, I lost, remember? It's up to you all to decide whether I should reveal everything. I've already told you that. I've told you that if I say everything, you will lose the scumtell.

And what did a lot of you do? Call to vig me, express disbelief, but mostly completely misunderstanding (perhaps on purpose) what I have told you about my role.

Read your own sentence "You've got no chance of being mafia killed if one of them get's revealed, that's like suicide." Please don't make me say more if you care about the Town winning, and make me say more if you care about the scum winning. But you are on to something in a twisted kind of way.

I have lost, but the Town can make some use of me. They do not know how now, but this will be revealed when the time comes, don't worry. Be patient. If you're Town.

Glork - my role doesn't even have a name. I've been told I've lost. There's something else, too, but it relates to the scumtell. If you push me more, the Townies would be wise to lynch you. Their call.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:56 am

Explain to me this, DGB - why weren't you at your house last night? If you're a loser who can't do anything, what were you doing?

(note: this is not the full extent of my evidence.)
#greenshirtthursdays
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:05 am

My wife kicked me out, I was passed out drunk on a city bench. Just kidding.

I don't know.

I have told you everything (or nearly everything) I have been told about my "role" if you can call it that, and have have no actions. I know things can be done to me, and if you side with the Town I recommend that you not push this particular issue.

It's made me very curious, though. Very strange. Totally doesn't fit with what I have been told. Or maybe it does, but I cannot figure out how.

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:34 am

Post by TBuG »

My win condition changed, and that's all I can say about that, because yesterday, I was not permitted to claim my true role, and from last night on, I am a townie who wins with the town. I am not a cop, I was never a cop, but I needed to do what I did to get the chance to win, and VisMaior is a bastard. I'm now a townie, and if you think I'm scum, do you think someone who's been playing scum for three years would do what I did yesterday, then take it all back the next day?

I don't think we should lynch DGB because she appears to be telling the truth. Although, ChannelDelibird, do you have good reason to believe she is scum?

With Scum's post:
13 clues blah blah = 13 to lynch (half of 25 = 12.5)
4 good deaths = 4 players dead so far
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:44 am

PBuG wrote:I don't think we should lynch DGB because she appears to be telling the truth. Although, ChannelDelibird, do you have good reason to believe she is scum?
I agree that for now the best thing to do is to
unvote: DrippingGoofball
. Allow me to explain a little more: last night the mod a) told me about some evidence that I obtained about DGB and b) told me that I drew a certain conclusion about it. I'm going along with the notion that the conclusion given to me by the mod is probably (but not certainly) false, but I am confident that the mod did not make up the evidence. Actually, that probably confused more than clarified things, but whatever. I don't think it would be wise to say any more about it.

I am somewhat baffled that DGB didn't know she wasn't at home last night.
#greenshirtthursdays
marc.six
marc.six
Goon
marc.six
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:55 am

Post by marc.six »

unvote: DGB
Masterchief
Masterchief
I got a role
Masterchief
I got a role
I got a role

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:32 am

Post by Masterchief »

Can we get a vote count, mod?
Show
1. Primate
2.Twito
3.Kelly Chen
4. IH
5.Shadow Lurker
6. ubertimmy
1. Thok
2.STD
3.Glork
4.ubertimmy
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:49 am

Post by TBuG »

I'm shocked that nobody's called bullshit yet, I'm considering voting
myself
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Masterchief
Masterchief
I got a role
Masterchief
I got a role
I got a role

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:52 am

Post by Masterchief »

Seiriously. This game is horribley confusing.
Show
1. Primate
2.Twito
3.Kelly Chen
4. IH
5.Shadow Lurker
6. ubertimmy
1. Thok
2.STD
3.Glork
4.ubertimmy
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:06 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

PBuG wrote:I'm shocked that nobody's called bullshit yet, I'm considering voting
myself
exactly why are you considering voting yourself. I can see how we would possibly be distrustful of you or something, but you should know your own role much better than us, and I'm wondering why you would even mention this.

And if your win condition did change, are you able to share anything about what it used to be? Anything at all?

The CD/DG case is interesting. I would like to see how it plays out later. CD, it doesn't sound like you're going to get much from DG because she is sticking with her claim that she's already 'lost' and can't win, so I'm wondering, are you still trying to find out more from her before sharing your information? Are you eventually going to share the information?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:08 am

Post by Fritzler »

what a gay role

peace out bitches
Surfs up dude.