Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Bunnylover wrote:I'm giving you what you want and you decline it?
I think it was Oversoul who said it, we need to get rid of the neighbor distraction.
Pine has 2 votes, I have 7 now. Lynch me.

no, i'm a distracting for pushing such a horrible, terrible, unwarranted case on someone.
lynch me. i have 3 votes now.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 495, Kise wrote:
unvote; vote: sly

I sincerely doubt Sly is scum.
It would be a lot easier if he were, but I doubt he is.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 497, SlySly wrote:This game is going to set a new OMGUS record.

What are you talking about? You already set it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by SlySly »

mcqueen, who am I or who have I been OMGUSing in this game? I'm sensing your next move is going to be for you to tell your mommy on me.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count

BBmolla - 2 (Twistedspoon, Kondi)
Nacho - 2 (SlySly, Nacho)
Pine - 1 (BBmolla)
Bunnylover - 5 (Oversoul, Pine, Mastin, Chkflip, Bunnylover)
SlySly - 3 (Knox, Mcqueen, Kise)

Not Voting - Projectmatt, Andycyca

With 15 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch

Deadline is Thursday April 12th, 11:59pm EST

V/LA - Chkflip 4/7, Mcqueen - Monday
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Andycyca »

In post 412, mcqueen wrote:
They'd
nightkill
the cop, over the neighbor.

I stand corrected

In post 414, Kise wrote:
Vote: andy

And why is this? I see that you've since changed your vote, but I still want to know why

In post 427, knox wrote:
@Everyone: I also wouldn’t mind knowing who else was playing in the other thread and what their opinion on the mason soft claim accusations are? If it was 5 pages worth of discussion surely it would have been hard to miss.

I don't have any evidence that there are masons in this game and I prefer to play as if there aren't any. We won't have any real way of knowing that there are in fact Masons unless we reach endgame or they get killed.

In post 452, Kise wrote:
(...)
I still don't like andy and Sly, and Sly's chainsaw of BB seems like Nacho is either being warmed up for later, or Sly is deflecting from BB because they're buddies. It's possible the doc didn't protect DG due to thinking Sly's harassment post-claim was some sort of counterclaim.

I'd end up hitting myself if I let andy off the hook, because I always drop the right suspect that gets away in endgame, and I don't feel my suspicion is wrong on him. I could do with voting Sly as well over his bad plays, but
seriously
think andy should be considered the ace card.

Thank you for stating your suspicion, but I think this is actually the first time you cast your suspicion and vote on me (and I assume you really think I'm scummier than everyone else, since you're calling me "the ace card". Is this assumption correct?)

In post 453, knox wrote:
I would like to hear from Andy, PM and Nacho too.

Welcome to the game! I'm right here if you have any questions... do you have any?

In post 465, kondi2424 wrote:Alright, so these are just going to be random notes as I'm reading through the game.

(...)

- Something about Andycyca's #177 REALLY irks me. He told chkflip that he might be wrong in his vote on Damon, but he said differently of Sly. Still, there's something else about this post.

(...)

So if I had to say who was scum right now, it would be Sly, Overtoast, BB, Andy, and either mastin or Bunnylover. One of these could drop off depending on how many scum we have. I'm really feeling the Sly-Overtoast-BB team, though.

About #177: I didn't "told" chkflip anything, i asked him three questions: 1) whether he thought that both Lowell *and* DG were scum, 2) If his vote change from Lowell to DG was based merely on Damon's claim and/or if it was fueled by other unshared thoughts, and 3) whether he had pondered the consequences of lynching DG if his claim was correct. He told me to reread him, claiming all those answers had already been given.

On the other hand, I stated that I was also concerned with Damon's claim and that I didn't want him lynched D1

On the other other (3rd?) hand, why does this have any relevance today?

(...)

Same question, what did you lead you to suspect me?

A L-1 wagon on Bunny? Let's see my previous reads...
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Post by knox »

In post 465, kondi2424 wrote:
Who replaced Alex? Because they're town. Reasoning being that the Mod refused to put their (and my) replacement on the OP, when that could be useful information for a scumbuddy.

Who did replace Alex? And can you please explain the reasoning again because I’m a little confused to what you’re saying.

In post 465, kondi2424 wrote:
- Pine townslipped in #354.

Sorry what’s a townslip?

In post 466, Twistedspoon wrote:Sorry that's a bit brief. i should really put some analysis of my own up rather than comment on those of other players but I've been hard pressed for time this Easter. apologies again

Do you have an analysis now?

In post 467, kondi2424 wrote:
What's a normal number of scum in a Large Normal? I've only played a few, so I don't know.

Would also like to know.

In post 471, Oversoul wrote:
In post 452, Kise wrote:Now can you explain why you want to go back to the Bunny wabbit?

Because Pine v. BL is distracting as all hell and will not end until one of them is either lynched or killed and at this point I think it is safer to remove the distractions as early as possible to have an easier late game.
I agree that Andy needs to be looked at, but he can't really react to the pressure right now because of his LA status.

Why do you think Andy needs to be looked at?

In post 482, SlySly wrote:
In post 453, knox wrote:
I couldn’t find any post where bunny confirmed the pairing. In #17 and #134 bunny said he didn’t remember anyone soft claiming mason but remembered the discussion on the difference between neighbours and masons. Didn’t claim neighbour though.

Do you have a copy of the lost 20 pages of text from D1?

No I don’t think there is a copy. Think it was lost in the crash.

In post 493, Bunnylover wrote:
Pine had 1 vote, McQueen, maybe 2 from someone else. Where did this 8 votes come from?
Yeah I didn't want to go into a 1 v 1. I'm town, don't know his alignment. If I am wrong about his alignment then I know I will be lynched. Then the question of where my suspicion is coming from comes to mind. Do I think Pine is scum because he is tunneling me which is clouding my mind or is Pine scum because the way he is doing it comes from scum.
Dodging Pine attacks? What attacks? He hasn't said nothing new that hasn't already been stated so what am I dodging?
But I'm tried of wasting time on this.
Unvote
Vote:Bunnylover

Hey now, hold on there. No one likes a self-vote. We’ve got time until the deadline and there is quite a bit that can be discussed before then. No need to give up and try and end the day early. Come on now.

In post 505, Andycyca wrote:
In post 453, knox wrote:
I would like to hear from Andy, PM and Nacho too.

Welcome to the game! I'm right here if you have any questions... do you have any?

Hey there thanks, I do. What are your current reads? What do you think about the Pine vs. Bunny neighbours quarrel?

And @ PM
In post 433, projectmatt wrote:Prod received. I should have informed you, sorry. I've been ill the past few days so it's been difficult to post.

Content today/tomorrow

Still waiting on the content!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 am

Post by Pine »

Normal number of scum in a 17-player game is four.

"Townslipping" is a colloquial way of saying that a person did or said something, usually an error, that's very hard to fake, and clearly demonstrates a Town thought process. Several people are saying that when I figured for a scumteam of three, thinking it was a Mini Normal. Scum tend not to even think that way, as they already know the scumteam
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:01 am

Post by Pine »

I'd remember it and try to do it in my next scumgame, but that'd be really hard to do convincingly, and really easy to screw up

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:32 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 506, knox wrote:
In post 482, SlySly wrote:
Do you have a copy of the lost 20 pages of text from D1?

No I don’t think there is a copy. Think it was lost in the crash.

In the lost pages is where Bunny confirmed the pairing.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Oversoul »

LA until Tuesday.

I'll my phone but that won't really make a difference. :P
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I have never been so mad

I made a fairly long catch up post and i pushed the "X" button on google chrome by accident (which is what i did last time as well)

LET'S DO THIS AGAIN

In post 414, Kise wrote:I think I'm taking a break from the site after this game. Just not into it like I used to be.

In post 406, Oversoul wrote:Also, the current wagons suck.

We need to address this and start by going after Bunny lover again.

What do we get from that, as any alignment Bunny would flip? It lost steam and I'm more convinced Pine is just tunneling. Can you also explain why the wagons suck?

Townie tingles coming from Nacho too. I'm seeing some chainsawwing from Sly. Still ain't getting nothing from andy's post.

What do you need, matt?

Vote: andy

apathy in this post might make him town idk

In post 417, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pine

I prefer this over BL lynch.

We have four days folks, we need to figure out who we're lynching so we can deal with claiming.

Why

In post 420, BBmolla wrote:
In post 419, chkflip wrote:
In post 417, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pine

I prefer this over BL lynch.

We have four days folks, we need to figure out who we're lynching so we can deal with claiming.

Nope. Pine tomorrow, depending on your flip. Sorry; thanks for playing.

Whatever, if we're lynching me let's decide it quickly so I can claim.

I too, love to awkwardly soft claim a PR when there's the threat of a lynch on me. Soft claim irks me the wrong way but I'll this go for now.

In post 424, Bunnylover wrote:Sorry for my absent, a little hectic in my life atm.

In post 396, projectmatt wrote:
Pine -
I forgot to ask, is it possible to paraphrase or quote things from the QT or is that against the guidelines? I can't find anything regarding it in the game rules. I think it would be a gigantic help if you could paraphrase some of the things Bunny said, but yeah

This is what I said summary (in case I'm not allowed to copy+paste):
I claimed I was not scum.
Wonder why Pine was so jumpy to start calling someone scum
I explained what would happen if we assume one of us is scum, saying that the QT will be pointless
Then said that I would like to have someone to reflect ideas off, then decided on his alignment.
Thats all I said.

he attacked you right away?

Post #465 by Kondi is an awkwardly formal and sincere side I have never seen from him. I've only seen him play laid back and not nearly as confident/analytic as he does now. I'll keep on eye on him, I guess.

In post 493, Bunnylover wrote:
In post 476, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Don't agree that someone scum.
Won't vote them, unless its deadline.
Point out why I don't agree with the reason people have presented to why they are scum.
Ask for clarification.
Conclusion?
Bunny must be scum with BBM.
Really?

Placation.

Bunnylover wrote:The only problem with scum doing that is not everyone believe in the Town v Scum neighbor in this situation, I think only 1 or 2 people agree with it. Therefore all they will gain is killing that person, the situation on the other person won't change.

Placation.

Bunnylover wrote:Pine - He's trying to do everything in his power to get me lynched based on meta. Wouldn't be so bad, but his whole case is based on meta which I just can't believe town would risk. But this may just be OMGUS, trying to figure out exactly what it is.

Placation.

Bunnylover wrote:This is the problem right here.
You got it so stuck in your head that someone has to be scum in the neighbor that you refuse to consider anything else.
Holding onto site meta is going to get you lynched, and if your town you need to stop.

Placation.

Bunnylover wrote:Because everyone following you right and I must be panicing?
You know with those 8 votes............ oh wait 2 votes on me?
Theres no helping you. You've dug your own grave.
Vote: Pine

Finally goes for a vote.

This is the FIRST TIME Bunny has placed a vote on Pine. Bunny has been dancing around the Pine-as-scum issue all of this time, until it comes to 8 votes on Pine and 2 votes on Bunny. This sort of action makes it seem like Bunny is afraid to get into a 1 v 1 with Pine unless support is overwhelmingly in Bunny's favor. Yes, Pine's case stems from idiocy. But it was good pressure at the time, and it resulted in Bunny doing nothing but attempting to dodge Pine's attacks. Notice how Bunny has commented on nothing else, save for how unsure he is about Pine. This is unacceptable. There are no attempts to scumhunt here AT ALL; with 30-something pages of game play, Bunny should have done a lot more than decide one null read.

Pine had 1 vote, McQueen, maybe 2 from someone else. Where did this 8 votes come from?
Yeah I didn't want to go into a 1 v 1. I'm town, don't know his alignment. If I am wrong about his alignment then I know I will be lynched. Then the question of where my suspicion is coming from comes to mind. Do I think Pine is scum because he is tunneling me which is clouding my mind or is Pine scum because the way he is doing it comes from scum.
Dodging Pine attacks? What attacks? He hasn't said nothing new that hasn't already been stated so what am I dodging?
But I'm tried of wasting time on this.
Unvote
Vote:Bunnylover

Come on BL, seriously?

Basically, Pine's case on Bunny Lover is unverifable awkward setup speculation that holds no water whatsoever and no, I can easily see both of them being town. (Although BL's self vote is just ..sigh). I would STRONGLY suggest not lynching Pine. BL is an OK wagon I guess but I wouldn't be surprised if he flips town and Pine is town as well.

BBmolla wagon should die, at least for today. No, really.

Twisted Spoon should stop coasting, it's really, really annoying and makes me want to second guess my town read on him.

I'll be honest when I say I don't see the case on SlySly very well.

BL is probably the best vote out of all of today's wagons and the probability of me jumping on it is very high but yeah
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Because Pine has just yelled how scummy BL has been while BL has actually seemed fairly town to me.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by knox »

Is the deadline tonight?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:46 am

Post by Pine »

No. Deadline is Thursday

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 am

Post by mastin2 »

Apologies for the copy-paste, but I honestly think that this game quite frankly needs it just as much, if not more:

So, I just changed my sig. Sure, I guess I could still be V/LA due to weather, but the season has mostly passed by, and I think that the space is far better used up to tell that message.

Basically, I was inspired by these threads, which made me realize something:

I originally kept on playing for the intellectual challenge. And on a related note, I've called myself the "Eternal Newbie", in that I never stop adapting, never stop changing, never stop trying something new, and am constantly evolving my play. Yet...

...Have I?

The last time I remember using logic was in Tough Guy Mafia as a hydra. Almost a year ago. Since then, I've used
reasoning
, sure, but not true, good, honest
logic
. I'm seen widely as irrational. And worse, I've stagnated. My play hasn't improved in months. Despite all my efforts to the contrary, where I do a few bold moves every once and a while, I really have sunk into mediocre play in all my games.

So, in an effort to change both problems, I'm going to try my best to change things up a bit. I think Part of the problem is "internalization", in that a lot of things I used to do manually (tone, motive, interaction, etc.), I've done so often that they're done automatically--to the point where I can't even tell what I'm doing, and am forced to call it gut. So I'm going to try and undo the damage that has happened, to remove the decay in my play.

And this game really could use a fresh perspective, in that I've seriously lost my touch with it.

It'll take a liiiittle bit of time in my QT (which I realized that as a whole, I do not use often--I can go days, even weeks without posting in them, whereas originally I posted almost every day), to sort things through.

But I think that when I'm finished, you'll see a new and improved mastin2.

I know, it's a little close to deadline for me to make a move like this, but I do think the payoff would be well worth it if I could actually make it work. Wish me luck; this is something which...well, I quite frankly have no clue if it'll do any good. :P But I have to try.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@PM: Yes. The first post made by Pine was him calling me Scum.
I would rather be lynch now while we can still afford the mistake.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 516, Bunnylover wrote:@PM: Yes. The first post made by Pine was him calling me Scum.

This doesn't make sense.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 516, Bunnylover wrote:@PM: Yes. The first post made by Pine was him calling me Scum.

This doesn't make sense.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 am

Post by Pine »

It makes so little sense, he had to say it twice.

If BL is a Townie, then the logic of scum shooting one of us to cast suspicion on the other still makes sense. BL shouldn't be trying to fatalistically "get it over with" he should be trying to absorb a NK.

This is a pity play on BL's part, and an ATE to the max.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:44 am

Post by knox »

It’s oh so quiet.

Still waiting for reply’s from kondi, twisted, oversoul and andy.

@bunny what are your current reads? Why so quick to throw in the towel?

@mastin hope it goes well for you and you come back refreshed and ready to go :D
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Andycyca »

In post 506, knox wrote:
Hey there thanks, I do. What are your current reads? What do you think about the Pine vs. Bunny neighbours quarrel?

On the Pine/BL neighbor thing... in a closed setup I have no reason to believe in that there are neighbors. Just for kicks, let's assume there are neighbors in this game and Pine and BL are them.

If they are neighbors, we can't know it until after one of them is dead; they can't give us any results (which could semi-confirm their role). If they are neighbors as they say and one is scum and the other one is town, discussing which is which is pretty much pointless (basically a NO U fight). Of course, we can see their actions/reactions/interactions and judge on them which one is scummier, then lynching one....

...Of course, that last sentence is exactly what we should do with everyone, at all times. In this case, the neighbor pair claim is of no use to town and can be a great distraction. On the other hand, the scrutiny under which the neighbors would fall in order to establish their innocence or guilt is exactly the same as if they weren't neighbors.

So, thanks Occam, we should treat them exactly the same as if there aren't any neighbors.

Reads will come later this afternoon
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Pine »

Are you really this dense, or do you just play it on TV?

If one or both of us are Town, we wouldn't have fakeclaimed Neighbors. Therefore, we are either both scum, or both actual Neighbors. Therefore, you're suggesting that we're both scum, and I'm pushing my buddy's death, when said death would result in a flip that would get me lynched too.

You
try
and sound logical with the reference to Occam, but you haven't actually applied any reasoning to the situation. Go back to your hole, or do something productive.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 519, Pine wrote:It makes so little sense, he had to say it twice.

If BL is a Townie, then the logic of scum shooting one of us to cast suspicion on the other still makes sense. BL shouldn't be trying to fatalistically "get it over with" he should be trying to absorb a NK.

This is a pity play on BL's part, and an ATE to the max.

Why do you have doubts now?
Lynch me, scum will probably have to NK you if you are town as I'm fairly sure the town isn't crazy enough to lynch you if you aren't killed.
No play to ATE, just makes the most sense at the moment.
I can't draw the NK while people are willing to vote me, kinda terrible play for scum to kill me when they can lynch me right?

In post 520, knox wrote:It’s oh so quiet.

Still waiting for reply’s from kondi, twisted, oversoul and andy.

@bunny what are your current reads? Why so quick to throw in the towel?

@mastin hope it goes well for you and you come back refreshed and ready to go :D

I'm still not liking Pine nor Sly.
Sly a little hard headed with his vote on Nacho which no one seems to agree with him on, but sticks to his guns. A throw away vote for this day.

@Pine:
I'm confused.
You think I'm scum right?
You think the neighbor is always going to be T v S, right?
Then wouldn't it be a good play for two scum to claim neighbor, push the lynch on each other and claim town by the other flip?
And yes I know I'm ignoring the obvious cop who would investigate one, but would have to claim on Day 2 to get one lynch etc etc.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Pine »

I have never wavered in thinking you're scum. No idea how you twisted that into anything different.

Neighbors are not always going to be Town/Scum. But most of the time, they are. Hence my initial suspicions. Then your pre-game behavior, reaction to being suspected, later odd actions, and most recently your "woe is me" massive AtE and self-vote locked me in. If you're NOT scum, you need to go back to Newbie games.

And your proposed "wouldn't scum always claim Neighbor" scenario is moronic. The problem is that when the loser of the double bus flipped, they'd flip as a non-neighbor, bringing their buddy down with them. It's like scum fakeclaiming Masons together - it can be effective, but only if they never get killed. They irrevocably lock themselves together. That's why Andycya deserves chiding, for not thinking through his suggestion. Besides, they could simply double bus the life out of one another to a very similar effect.

Bunnylover wrote:Lynch me, scum will probably have to NK you if you are town as I'm fairly sure the town isn't crazy enough to lynch you if you aren't killed.

This quote makes sense, but only if BL is convinced we're Town/Town Neighbors, or if BL flips scum.
Bunnylover wrote:I'm still not liking Pine nor Sly.

Whoops! Cognitive dissonance.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”