New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 36, havingfitz wrote:
Fact: Ghostlin is a confirmed neighborizer and is therefore (IMO) town. I have never played in a game where the person doing the neighborizing was scum, therefore...for me...Ghostlin is town. Unless Ghostlin and his selected neighbor are all scum working together on a master gambit which I doubt is the case.

Sorry in advance if I'm parroting all over the place (this goes for everything...just gonna do it once...I'm going through the thread...so yeah...)

Are you serious??? Do you really think a neighborizer is comfy town? Really???
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Magua »

That's awesome. I'm totally looking forward to your theory on either:
1) Who the SK is, or
2) Why camn was "murdered" and everyone else "shot".
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

Seeing as how I've only read the last two pages, I can't give you answers to either. Though

1) SK is not me...keep trying

2) Don't know. give me a minute
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh...and Magua...totally exhilarating...it's been awhile since I've been actually suspected for something real in a game....though not really...hmnmm...
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Magua »

Alicewondering wrote:Assuming Snake-SK, who's mafia? Or a better question, how many people are mafia?

Options are:
5 Mafia
4 Mafia
3 Mafia (lulz)
5 Mafia + 1 SK
4 Mafia + 1 SK
3 Mafia + 1 SK

So 3 Mafia is right out. 10v3 is considered balance, this would be 15v3. So toss that.
5 Mafia is similarly right out, IMO. If you look at a 10v3 setup, town needs to lynch correctly 3 times to win, and if they lynch incorrectly 4 times they lose. 13v5 would mean that town needs to lynch correctly 5 times to win, but they still lose if the lynch incorrectly 4 times.

Stereotypical Mafia was 14v4.
Oxymoron was 15v4v1.
Gulf Coast was 15v3v3.
Powerrox was 14v4.
Underground was 14v4v1.

So my guess would be 3-4 Mafia + SK. I'm leaning towards 4 Mafia (2 remaining).

Tammy wrote:Seeing as how I've only read the last two pages, I can't give you answers to either. Though

1) SK is not me...keep trying

2) Don't know. give me a minute

Why in hell are you reading the end of the thread to see that I asked a question and then answer it then? Especially with such a useless answer.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 351, Magua wrote:That's awesome. I'm totally looking forward to your theory on either:
1) Who the SK is, or
2) Why camn was "murdered" and everyone else "shot".

3) Why we have a claimed FBI agent.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 353, Tammy wrote:Oh...and Magua...totally exhilarating...
it's been awhile since I've been actually suspected for something
real in a game....though not really...hmnmm...

I know the bolded statement to be false. So kindly elucidate (when you've read) what "something real" means to you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 356, Magua wrote:

I know the bolded statement to be false. So kindly elucidate (when you've read) what "something real" means to you.

Do you now...this is false. I mean I've been suspected by something actually real...which in the case you've bolded me for is false.

I mean you can play it what ever way you want to...doesn't actually mean anything now does it.

What I mean by the bolded is it's been a long damn time since I've had anything but paranoiac ramblings tossed at me in a game. So what that someone in a game here has suspected me...does not mean it's real cuz it's not true.

Do you think I'm stupid? Seriously, give me more credit than that.

I find it practically exhilarating to prove myself in some scummy slot...is all. :shrug:
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

^^^^^^^^

Oh. My. Gods.

Does that make sense to anyone?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 356, Magua wrote:

Oh damn...should not play late at night when I can't make sense of anything. Something real means something that I've actually done to warrant suspicion in a game - you stopped your bold too soon Magua - the real part of the statement is the most important part. Bold all you want...won't matter. Your theory on the SK is wrong, cause it's not me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

I assume there is an SK. Iirc I assumed there was an SK even before DarthYoshi claimed FBI investigator but I can't recall why I assumed it. I know I was leaning town on DY before he claimed so therefore I am inclined to believe his claim. IMO his claim supports the existence of an SK, though the continued lack of a 2nd NK 3 nights in a row is causing me to rethink my SK assumption a bit. Verdict...I think DY is town but he could be scum. If he is scum, I think he is the sk.

All right so what do you think of this theory in light of Magua's theory that Snakesplisken (me now) is the SK?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

Wait...so are you all actually clearing someone because of being a neighborizer or is it just really late, and I've had one too many, and should shut up?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by DeasVail »

No, it's only havingfitz, but no one is really thinking of lynching him right now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

Misc: Kamrun is someone I suspect. Especially given his block on the claimed bodyguard last night. His claim of jailkeeper would be a convenient claim for a roleblocker to make and the fact he was neighbored by Ghostlin means nothing.

What does the fact that he was neighborized by Ghostlin have to do with anything?

Seriously, I wish you guys had an easier quote function thingy for those of us who are technologically incapable...just saying.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Post by Magua »

Hey. Tammy.

I see you're still responding to things that have been said, rather than reading the 14 pages.

So I'll start easier.

Look at Zach's OP. Note the different kill flavors for camn and everyone else. Do you think there's an SK in this game?

If you don't, kindly explain what you think causes the kill flavor difference.

If you do think there's an SK in this game, kindly read the 14 previous pages and tell me who you think it is.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 364, Magua wrote:Hey. Tammy.

I see you're still responding to things that have been said, rather than reading the 14 pages.

So I'll start easier.

Look at Zach's OP. Note the different kill flavors for camn and everyone else. Do you think there's an SK in this game?

If you don't, kindly explain what you think causes the kill flavor difference.

If you do think there's an SK in this game, kindly read the 14 previous pages and tell me who you think it is.

*pout* I am reading the last 14 pages. I'm a little bit of a slow reader, it's late, and I'm multitasking...

As far as whether or not I think there's an SK in the game...I haven't got a clue. I don't know about site differences, and if there's an SK in a game where I'm from it's advertised...we don't have to guess about this stuff.

However, you're right. Camn was murdered, while Baseline, Jason and Kamrun were shot dead. Yes, their deaths were different. Do you really think it's the cause of a serial killer though? Why weren't there more than one kill per night? I've only played one game that there was a SK in, so I don't know why they wouldn't kill.

(Totally wish I was it by the way. Way more awesome than trying to prove I'm not.)
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

In post 365, Tammy wrote:(Totally wish I was it by the way. Way more awesome than trying to prove I'm not.)

You've repeated this a million times. It isn't going to make me believe you more.

SK's are not necessarily advertised in the setup.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 366, Alicewondering wrote:
In post 365, Tammy wrote:(Totally wish I was it by the way. Way more awesome than trying to prove I'm not.)

You've repeated this a million times. It isn't going to make me believe you more.

SK's are not necessarily advertised in the setup.

UMMM Hai..are you saying that I've said I'm not SK...which I'm not...a million times, or that I've repeated that I don't know the set up - which would possibly include an SK - that I probably wouldn't since I just signed up a million times?

Or is this hyperbole?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 364, Magua wrote:Hey. Tammy.

So I'll start easier.

Since, you believe there is an SK, can you account for there not being two kills each night?

If you answer this is your wall...never mind I'll get there.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

I'm saying that you've insisted you're not SK. You've shown much interest in "proving yourself" rather than actually reading the thread and hunting for scum. But yes, the million times is a hyperbole.

Tammy, did you even read his case on Snake being SK? Snake has basically flaked on the whole game, which would explain his not submitting NAs. This would mean that a mafia kill did not go through on N1, where Kamrun probably protected someone (I forgot), or MOI protected DV I believe.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 368, Tammy wrote:Since, you believe there is an SK, can you account for there not being two kills each night?

If Snake (that is, you) were the SK, it is answered by a kill failing N2 for some reason (MagnaofIllusion is a real two-shot doc who protected Alice and Snake tried to kill Alice, Snake tried to kill I Am Innocent who was jailkept, mystery third option), and then Snake totally failing to submit a kill for N3 or N4.

See, that's the conclusion I've come to. Of all the possibilities, it seems the one that's most internally consistent.

You disagree. That's cool. I don't believe you, though.

And I really can't believe you until/unless you provide some other explanation other than "Welp, not me." I mean, just to make sure we're all on the same page here, you do understand how "Welp, not me" is not a useful defense, yes?

PEdit: Kamrun jailkept I Am Innocent N1, so highly likely that he was responsible for performing the kill that Night and that's why it failed.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Post by Magua »

@Jon_h61:
Kindly explain to me why you're voting for redFF.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 369, Alicewondering wrote:I'm saying that you've insisted you're not SK. You've shown much interest in "proving yourself" rather than actually reading the thread and hunting for scum. But yes, the million times is a hyperbole.

Tammy, did you even read his case on Snake being SK? Snake has basically flaked on the whole game, which would explain his not submitting NAs. This would mean that a mafia kill did not go through on N1, where Kamrun probably protected someone (I forgot), or MOI protected DV I believe.

Yeah, I did read it, but read it backwards, which should be pretty clear since I said that Magua had a great theory. The only thing I know is my alignment, and his theory doesn't fit. So...there is a sum total of two posts by my predecessor in this thread, how am I supposed to get anything based off of that?

Are you telling me that my predecessor has flaked the entire game? You guys are in day five, correct? Are you telling me that he has been so incompetent for the entirety of five whole days that he couldn't submit one night kill? In five days? That should be four kills, correct? So, there should be at least more than one per night as has been recorded. You're telling me he's so incompetent he couldn't get it right at least one night?

Please tell me your not building your entire case on this.
Alicewondering
Alicewondering
Goon
Alicewondering
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Post by Alicewondering »

Yeah, that's what we're saying. If there's an SK, Snake's the only possibility for him. Look at his previous posts. He really has not been online that much. It's not a matter of incompentency--it's a matter of real world issues. Now you're just trying to WIFOM.

More votes on Tammy errybody.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

No seriously....

Players Dead:

RedCoyote Vanilla Townie turned Neutral Survivor Modkilled day 1
camn Vanilla Townie murdered night 1
Palisade Vanilla Townie lynched day 2
Baseline Vanilla Townie shot dead night 2
I Am Innocent Mafia Goon lynched day 3
ZmuffinMan Vanilla Cop shot dead night 3.
JasonT1981 Mafia Watcher lynched day 4
Kamrun Town Jailkeeper shot dead night 4

Please tell me how your theory of Snake...(me) as a serial killer fits here. I mean it's a wonderful theory and all...built up from the ground, it just doesn't fit with the evidence now does it. Sure the flavor of the kills is different, but please explain to me why there isn't more than one kill per night. Has anyone claimed guarding my VT character? NO? Oh geeze, I wonder why not. Perhaps that's because I don't have the capability to kill people at night.

And yeah, Magua, sure, me saying "welp, not me" doesn't prove a thing except it's the truth, and you really haven't proven why it actually isn't the truth.

But yeah, put some more of your valuable votes on my wagon...that makes sense...you should probably speed lynch me before I get a chance to really read the thread and make sense of it.

Oh and Alice...I don't think that word
acronym
means what you think it means.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”