Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 395, Tammy wrote:
In post 186, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 184, MaguaofIllusion wrote:So – you are wary of the wagon on Norman because he’s a non-scum hunting troll and those people are lynched for being themselves but you think the entire wagon is Town? Then why were you still voting Foxace since he was on the wagon when you posted this?

You might also note that I've called Foxace town on multiple occasions. I was waiting for some substance from people that haven't posted/posted much since the restart. I got what I wanted though, so let me read back into the original thread one more time, there was something that struck me wrong.

Did you find the thing that struck you as wrong?

Yes, my case against Cooldog was elaborated on. Mostly his questions page 1 and 2 which seemed like misdirection, about town sizes, and then the general lack of participation re: people voting him/lobbying suspicion at him.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

norman wrote:It wasn't a vig claim on myself. It was a vig claim towards the whole playerlist. And I think there is atleast one. And if the vigilante wishes to kill, I hope he kills Lemons, kondi, or any of the other 7 people I mentioned.

How do we know that there is a vig? Why are we even speculating about it?
In post 325, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And look who pops up 5 whopping minutes after I point out he's possibly avoiding the thread?

Scumtastic!

This. Also, this is going to get really confusing really quickly with you and the hydra, just saying :wink: .

Now I'm really confused:
MoI hydra" wrote:Cooldog - Ignorance is town, and there's no way scum would be so ignorant of who made up this hydra (that is,
hitogoroshi
and myself) as to confuse us with drmyshottyizsik and DGB.

contrast with
[quote="hydra's sig]A hydra of
Fate
and
Furcolow
.[/quote]
:?:
In post 330, trekker wrote:VOTE: CooLDoG
his actions have been clearly scum motivated all game. he's also a chronic lurker.

chronic lurker.... who else is a chronic lurker? Also, why are my posts scum motivated? I fail to see a warrant for such a claim.
In post 331, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Vote: Pine

I believe in the power of Team Mo_!

Justification for your vote?
norman wrote:Secondly, I'm only voting Kondi in response to him voting me because he thinks I'm a scumbag. Well in retaliation I'm voting him because he voted for me. Simple as that. I have no solid evidence currently to accuse him of. I really don't have any solid accusations of anyone. I'm just going by background investigations, gamblings, and reactions.

How can you square the above with you saying that you don't omgus?
In post 343, trekker wrote:Shadoweh is mafia

This might be a good justification in another universe... but not here. Why is shadoweh scum?
hydra wrote:
So trekker is a Epic Mafia troll VI who will also be ignored like Norman. They can go make finger-paints in the corner as far as I’m concerned. I’ll also insta-vote trekker if he gets to L-1. Fair warning is fair.

agree. 100% agree.
In post 358, trekker wrote:
In post 349, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 347, Haze wrote:lol wtf was totally gonna vote pine too until 338. If I voted him it wouldn't really work for me now would it...

I'll stick to my second best choice

VOTE: Tammy

Are you scum? >_>

nah, you are.

dszf,jsfmdioldsjrwoefsid439-u09048
^My fists pounding into the keyboard. Justify your votes and scum suspects or replace out.
In post 365, trekker wrote:
Dayvig: Shadoweh

unvote, vote: trekker

In post 376, trekker wrote:this MaguaOfIllusion guy is scum with Shadoweh.

Not justifying votes hurts the towns scum hunting ability. Also, your appearance right when called out is scummy.

~ninjas.... sorry if some of the stuff I ask has allready been answered.
@norman, isn't your style of omgus essentially the same sort of stupid voting with little qualifications as what you say omgus is?
after a wank.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 399, Tammy wrote:
In post 231, Foxace36 wrote:I didn't take tabs of people watching the thread. Pine was the only person I occasionally checked for as he was the person I was waiting to question.

Why are you only concerned with questioning one person?

He is my top suspect.

I'm not the type of player to let loose and question 6 different people at once. I tend to lose track of things and I just don't have the time to analyze and build a case against so many people at once. I like to stay focused.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 302, kondi2424 wrote:Well, for one, I'm in twelve (about to be thirteen) games right now, and ten of them are in their day phase.

Are you a beneficial member to your team in any of your 12-13 games?
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Yeah.

Anyway I'll get to reading this after homework.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Norman »

In post 401, CooLDoG wrote:
norman wrote:It wasn't a vig claim on myself. It was a vig claim towards the whole playerlist. And I think there is atleast one. And if the vigilante wishes to kill, I hope he kills Lemons, kondi, or any of the other 7 people I mentioned.

How do we know that there is a vig? Why are we even speculating about it?
In post 325, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And look who pops up 5 whopping minutes after I point out he's possibly avoiding the thread?

Scumtastic!

This. Also, this is going to get really confusing really quickly with you and the hydra, just saying :wink: .

Now I'm really confused:
MoI hydra" wrote:Cooldog - Ignorance is town, and there's no way scum would be so ignorant of who made up this hydra (that is,
hitogoroshi
and myself) as to confuse us with drmyshottyizsik and DGB.

contrast with
[quote="hydra's sig]A hydra of
Fate
and
Furcolow

:?:
In post 330, trekker wrote:VOTE: CooLDoG
his actions have been clearly scum motivated all game. he's also a chronic lurker.

chronic lurker.... who else is a chronic lurker? Also, why are my posts scum motivated? I fail to see a warrant for such a claim.
In post 331, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Vote: Pine

I believe in the power of Team Mo_!

Justification for your vote?
norman wrote:Secondly, I'm only voting Kondi in response to him voting me because he thinks I'm a scumbag. Well in retaliation I'm voting him because he voted for me. Simple as that. I have no solid evidence currently to accuse him of. I really don't have any solid accusations of anyone. I'm just going by background investigations, gamblings, and reactions.

How can you square the above with you saying that you don't omgus?
In post 343, trekker wrote:Shadoweh is mafia

This might be a good justification in another universe... but not here. Why is shadoweh scum?
hydra wrote:
So trekker is a Epic Mafia troll VI who will also be ignored like Norman. They can go make finger-paints in the corner as far as I’m concerned. I’ll also insta-vote trekker if he gets to L-1. Fair warning is fair.

agree. 100% agree.
In post 358, trekker wrote:
In post 349, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 347, Haze wrote:lol wtf was totally gonna vote pine too until 338. If I voted him it wouldn't really work for me now would it...

I'll stick to my second best choice

VOTE: Tammy

Are you scum? >_>

nah, you are.

dszf,jsfmdioldsjrwoefsid439-u09048
^My fists pounding into the keyboard. Justify your votes and scum suspects or replace out.
In post 365, trekker wrote:
Dayvig: Shadoweh

unvote, vote: trekker

In post 376, trekker wrote:this MaguaOfIllusion guy is scum with Shadoweh.

Not justifying votes hurts the towns scum hunting ability. Also, your appearance right when called out is scummy.

~ninjas.... sorry if some of the stuff I ask has allready been answered.
@norman, isn't your style of omgus essentially the same sort of stupid voting with little qualifications as what you say omgus is?[/quote]

No Cooldog, voting in itself isn't stupid. No matter how nice the person looks or how innocent he looks, he could still be a scumbag. It doesn't matter what quality it has, because it's still really a random vote.

In post 400, Shadow1psc wrote:Yes, my case against Cooldog was elaborated on. Mostly his questions page 1 and 2 which seemed like misdirection, about town sizes, and then the general lack of participation re: people voting him/lobbying suspicion at him.

Hey scumbag! HEY YOU! THE SUPER MARIO GAMES SUCK! YOU KNOW HOW MANY SUPER MARIO GAMES I THREW AWAY!? ALOT!

YOU'RE JUST A SMEAR IN THIS GAME, YOU SLIMY GUT-SUCKING, INTESTINAL PARASITE! LYNCH ME!!!! LYNCH ME, LYNCH ME!!!!
Norman.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

voting for someone for only voting for them is in fact really fucking stupid.
after a wank.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:34 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

Norman (7) - Pine, Empking, kondi2424, LynchMePls, brizingre1, MaguaofIllusion, ManiacalLemon

Halfway home folks!

Also, everybody (including AV, who is the only one not to post since the reboot) has picked up their PMs.

Thank you Mod

So between AV, trekker, Skevnoy and Haze we have at least 1 confirmed scum and possibly more. Good to know.

@Cooldog
– Don’t get too wrapped up in the identity of the hydra. I think you can probably decipher it given the Site general stance against Spoof accounts these days.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Norman »

In post 406, CooLDoG wrote:voting for someone for only voting for them is in fact really fucking stupid.

Not on the First Day, buddy.
Norman.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 312, greenknight wrote:
In post 115, Tammy wrote:
What do you think about the fact that AurorusVox backed LMPs argument that we should all claim with a wink that he had more information he'd share later if we wanted, and said that Feysal's claim completely fell apart in light of LMP's statement that Feysal gave good information for why his initial argument didn't work?

I didn't read anything significant into the particular fact that AV supported the idea of an alignment claim - it's more that AV was going, "I love this idea, I agree with X, Y is town" an awful lot more than what feels natural to me.

On that note, I'm a bit surprised that Zdenek is currently voting with me since he was calling me scum near the end of the previous incarnation of this thread.

You were voting Zdenek in the last thread and now you're voting AurorusVox. Did you change your mind about Zdenek?
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Norman »

In post 407, MaguaofIllusion wrote:

Norman (7) - Pine, Empking, kondi2424, LynchMePls, brizingre1, MaguaofIllusion, ManiacalLemon

Halfway home folks!

Shutup scumbag. In fact it should be you being lynched.

But whatever. :cop: Now I just wait...
Norman.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

uhhh, so I can justify any stupid vote by saying its the first day? tempted to vote but don't want to because he might be just really stupid town urrg.
after a wank.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Haze is in this game?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Norman »

In post 411, CooLDoG wrote:uhhh, so I can justify any stupid vote by saying its the first day? tempted to vote but don't want to because he might be just really stupid town urrg.

Lol no, that's not stupid at all. And tell me, why am I stupid for voting for anyone I want to vote?

And kondi, yes Haze is in this game.
Norman.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

ITT Norman is going to soft-claim and backtrack on every possible role in the hopes of outing Town Powerroles!!!

Good Times!

Can we have lynch time now please?
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 318, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I don't really feel like catching up. Someone tell me what's happened so far and who I should vote. Pretty content to sheep for now cuz fuck it.

Please tell me you are joking.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 412, kondi2424 wrote:Haze is in this game?

I don't like posts like these. It would be obvious he's in the game if you checked the player list. Maybe he's your scum buddy and you're playing dumb?

/thinking out loud
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Norman »

In post 414, MaguaofIllusion wrote:ITT Norman is going to soft-claim and backtrack on every possible role in the hopes of outing Town Powerroles!!!

Good Times!

Can we have lynch time now please?

Shutup you pathetic scumbag. I know you want to lynch me because I'm such a great fucking target. Just shutup and die.
Norman.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 320, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:...WTF?....Really? What is all of this?
VOTE:shadow1psc

The one thing I actually remeber through reading this is that you changed your vote after someone accussed you of voting elsewhere. I don't like the vibes that's sending me.

Is there anything else you find suspicious about Shadow1 besides him changing his vote to CoolDog after getting called out for keeping his vote on Foxace while calling him town?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 342, Shadoweh wrote:MoI: I have actually, he was scum in the first Newbie 1180 we played together. Unfortunately Tigers ate everything after Day 1 so you can't see exactly how British he is. (Or that he's scum. O_o DarthYoshi is his partner). I've read him as town since Post #164. He sounds downright goofy in it and the language is the same he used in NY 147 Vanillaside. (which does not exist -_-) Basically as town he's not careful with his language.

Sigh. Rereading the old thread I actually had these same concerns about Lemon just being an easy target. I supose for a scum he'd be pretty committed to pissing people off, and he has actually put down an original vote now. I will entertain the idea that he's the same class as Norman right now.
Obviously Bards. Only bards could be this useless.

On the other hand I also recall the problems Zdenek is talking about with AVox. And agreeing with them. And thinking Zdenek was town. <_< Rereading is your friend!

##Unvote
##Vote: AVox

Cut: Norman stop posting.

I kind of want to vote you just for what I bolded. ;) I've played a bard before and was anything but useless.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Norman »

Foxace, if you can hear me, what are your reads on everyone? I'll gladly vote with you if I survive this. (Which I won't, I don't think anyone realize I'm something other then a scumbag in this game).
Norman.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 345, Haze wrote:Prod-dodge posting.

Forgot to post in this and didn't appear in /egosearch. And now there's 14 pages.

Quick question: Is everyone adamant I go back and read the lost pages?

Oh joy a prod-dodger.

You probably don't
have
to read the lost pages. I think it's always a good idea to sign up for a game and decide you don't want to read the content. It really just helps with a silly thing like making you an informed voter; you could of course just rely on your partners to tell you who to vote for I guess. It all works out the same.

Although wait wasn't that you who said that it was some heavy reading for 4 pages in post #99 on the original thread?

So, what was the point of your quick question?
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by greenknight »

Tammy + Cooldog: You two have been keeping up with the discussion in thread. Why are you not voting?

re. Norman: At this point I get the feeling he could be a Jester type role because he's been going out of his way to antagonize people from the start. I don't trust him but I also have a hard time believing that a regular scum role would play this way.

Haze: why would Pine making a blank "I'll post something later" post sway you away from voting him?

Pine: making two "I'll post something later" posts in a row is scummy.

Tammy re. Zdenek: I was mainly reaction testing him in the previous thread, he didn't respond in a way that I would consider incriminating.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

I'll have my reads posted up either tomorrow or tonight. I lack the motivation to build any kind of wall right now.

Also, your attempt at buddying up with me. Noted.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 348, Skenvoy wrote:Whoa. People are talking and stuff. I had no idea this thread was back up.

I don't have time right now, but I'll
a) Reread the original thread
b) Read this new thread
c) Reread the original thread again
d) Make a post
tomorrow night, when I have a spare moment.

Did you feel compelled to detail this for some reason?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”