Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I was waiting for xvart to post to see if I still thought they were scummy. I didn't realize his slot was the one restarting up the RVS. >_> Foxace who's scum?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 146, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 142, Norman wrote:
In post 141, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 139, Feysal wrote:So we're live, there are already more new posts than there were before the crash, and we've shot straight past RVS. Things are looking up.

I had one suspect from the original thread I can still remember, and that was xvart, now replaced by Foxace36. My reason for suspecting xvart was his scum read on CooLDoG, which I find questionable. I can agree with the part that scum would be just as confused as the town about whether to mass claim, and they could prefer to let the town sort it out for them. What I don't agree with is that scum would be any more likely to be confused about the setup, and make baseless and erroneous speculation posts about it. On the contrary, I think that is what makes CooLDoG town, particularly since Seacore's clarification post revealed that there was significant confusion within the playerlist.

Now, Foxace36 has made it easy for me to keep my scum read on the slot. Reading his posts has reminded me of my own first game on the site and the excuses I made for my reluctance to vote. I was not lying then, but that did not stop me from being scum in that game. The reaction test does nothing for me.

VOTE: Foxace36

Other players on my suspect list include Typo Incarnate, whose behavior so far seems erratic. I did not think that their suggestion in the original thread that the people caring about alignments were scum was useful, and calling for votes on Norman while acknowledging his trolling for what it is is just pointless. I'm not sure what I expected from that hydra, but not this.

About Norman, I have no read on him and I have never played with him, but his reputation precedes him. His playstyle can be called unconventional, and people should consider that before labeling him as scummy.

There is also ManiacalLemon, whose statement that the benefits of alignment claiming outweigh the risk was just bizarre, when he had only mentioned downsides in the same post.

So you are voting for me based on....

1. The person I replaced sounded scummy.

2. Apparently there is a correlation between my reluctancy to vote at first (Which I had good resoning for) and you reluctancy to vote as scum in a completely different game.

Can't argue with those points. They seem pretty dam solid to me. /sarcasm

That's why I asked if you EVER sounded like this at ANY game, EVERYTIME, Foxace. Your alignment remains doubtful and I think I should take some more observation of your actions. As for Feysal, why do you think Foxaxe is scum?

He told me earlier that he usually acted trollish during conversations like these. What is your safe-trigger to which Mr. Foxace is a scumbag?

UNVOTE:

The very fact that one of your questions have actually shown some relevance has changed my mind about wanting a policy lynch, though you are still on my FoS.

When I asked you why you felt compelled to answer Norman's questions, you said you always feel compelled to answer all questions directed at you and that it's scummy and rude not to. In fact, it's not scummy to not answer questions, but it does look odd when you keep going out of your way to satisfy everyone. The thing that stuck out to me is that you said you thought it was rude not to answer questions, but then you changed Norman's words in a quote and suggested a policy lynch and said you didn't want to play with him. How is not answering questions rude, but doing what you did not rude? Then you remove your vote on Norman and say that because he asked one relevant question, you don't want a policy lynch.

What it appears is that you decided to ride the train against Norman when people were calling him a troll and did something you thought would give you a positive response by others. When you saw it didn't, you changed your mind, again it looks like you're trying to go along with others.

It doesn't appear that you have any opinions of your own and are willing to go along with whatever the tide is at the moment.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Soo much to comment on that post it's ridiculous. I may be heading out with some friends so I may have to reply to that tomorrow morning. If not, then expect a reply soon.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

[quote="In post 151
When I asked you why you felt compelled to answer Norman's questions, you said you always feel compelled to answer all questions directed at you and that it's scummy and rude not to. In fact, it's not scummy to not answer questions, but it does look odd when you keep going out of your way to satisfy everyone. The thing that stuck out to me is that you said you thought it was rude not to answer questions, but then you changed Norman's words in a quote and suggested a policy lynch and said you didn't want to play with him. How is not answering questions rude, but doing what you did not rude?
[color=#0000BF Then you remove your vote on Norman and say that because he asked one relevant question, you don't want a policy lynch[/color].

What it appears is that you decided to ride the train against Norman when people were calling him a troll and did something you thought would give you a positive response by others. When you saw it didn't, you changed your mind, again it looks like you're trying to go along with others

It doesn't appear that you have any opinions of your own and are willing to go along with whatever the tide is at the moment
.[/quote]

Well first off, yes i do find it rude.

2. Yea, what I did may seem rude but I was annoyed with what seemed to be him just trolling and confusing the fuck out of everyone.

I voted for him in the first place because I didn't think anything he was doing or saying had any relevance to the game and he was just trolling. He proved me otherwise, so why would I keep my vote on him?

An d where exactly did it change? Norman still has the most votes on him. See above for why I unvote him.

I actually have my own scum reads right now. I am simply waiting for my number one suspect to get on and that is Pine.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Sooo much fail tags in that post. -_-
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

...what the FUCK?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 155, kondi2424 wrote:...what the FUCK?

What is there to "wtf" about, Kondi? Even though his words are in color.
Norman.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

That post is confusing. I thought that was quite clear.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 37, Pine wrote:Damn you MoI. I read 22 and practically squealed with glee at finding scum on page 1. But you pointed it out before I could :(

Scummy for buddying with MoI.

In post 121, Lord Mhork wrote:Heh, I like Norman. He makes me chuckle.

Also, I think that wagon on him very well could have a scum, for a lot of people seemed to repeat the same points against him.

@kondi:
I'm not a fan of your or your . Have an upvote!

UNVOTE: Shadoweh

VOTE: kondi2424

Soft defense of Norman.
Suggesting that there is scum on the wagon without saying who, but giving a terrible reason for thinking that people are scummy - that they are repeating arguments.

In post 129, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 124, kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

For you or for Norman?

This is an unnecessarily cagey response, and considering that you'd recently quoted him, it should be clear what he was referring to,

I think LordMh is going after an easy target in Kondi, and that he's not really paying attention to the reasons that he's voting him.

MaguaofIll wrote:
The people, at this point, most worried about identifying who is lawful and who is chaotic are the respective scum factions.

MaguaofIll wrote:
We can look back and find who is scummy for wanting in later.

Why postpone it, if you think that it will be useful?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Got to go. Be back later tonight.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

Hi.

Can you we stop with the quote walls that are > 50 lines long with maybe, if I'm lucky, five lines added onto the end?

That'd be great.

Zdenek wrote:Why postpone it, if you think that it will be useful?

Because town has a propensity to want stupid things as well, so we're not lynching someone based on whether they did or did not want the alignment claim.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 160, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Hi.

Can you we stop with the quote walls that are > 50 lines long with maybe, if I'm lucky, five lines added onto the end?

That'd be great.

Zdenek wrote:Why postpone it, if you think that it will be useful?

Because town has a propensity to want stupid things as well, so we're not lynching someone based on whether they did or did not want the alignment claim.

Oh please, we don't want stupid things. That doesn't even make sense.
Norman.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 132, CooLDoG wrote:actually, I could do more than this if there was more content.

11 pages isn't enough for you?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 23, ManiacalLemon wrote:
In post 22, Norman wrote:
Vote:
Foxace
Reason:
Pending...
FoS:
Lemons, Magnua, Riggs

Mr. Foxace... Let me ask you a few questions... Answer truly to all your extent. If you lie, I don't care because I'm immune to socialization.

Now... Thank god I have this Complete Idiot's Guide for Private Investigators...

Now lets gets started.

First of all Foxace, I'd like to ask you, what is you favourite number.
22, because I was born on September 22nd :3

Secondly... What is your GPA...
4.1 because of AP classes :3

Thirdly... What's your favourite hobby?
MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC. PLAYING MUSIC, COMPOSING, LISTENING, ETC.

Fourthly, what do you plan to do in the future of this game? It can be estimated if you want it to be.
I plan to not be an easy mislynch for scum to push on like I was in a couple of precrash games.

Fifthly, why do you like Naruto?
N/A

Sixthly, why did you intend to hang Mr. Riggs then Mr. Maniacal Lemon?
I'm guessing his were RVS votes. Mine were feigned RVS votes.

Also I want Mr. Lemon, Mr. Riggs, and Mr. Magnua to answer my questions as well. Please be honest as possible. Thanks. The Naruto question is not mandatory if you don't watch the show. (I don't watch anime or any of that Asian weird stuff).

Don't ignore the questions. I want straight answers.

Also, VOTE: CoolDog
I think I'm done for the night. The whole mister thing is kind of annoying, by the way.

Did you feel compelled to answer his questions for any reason?
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

First off, foxace, if you're going to use colors in your posts, can you please stay away from those lime greens and yellows? They physically hurt to read.

In post 158, Zdenek wrote:
In post 121, Lord Mhork wrote:Heh, I like Norman. He makes me chuckle.

Also, I think that wagon on him very well could have a scum, for a lot of people seemed to repeat the same points against him.

@kondi:
I'm not a fan of your or your . Have an upvote!

UNVOTE: Shadoweh

VOTE: kondi2424

Soft defense of Norman.
Suggesting that there is scum on the wagon without saying who, but giving a terrible reason for thinking that people are scummy - that they are repeating arguments.

Not really soft defense--I was defending him. Even more now, actually. I really don't think Norman is scum.

How can I say exactly who's scum? All I know is that there were a lot of votes simply because Norman was a 'troll.' I have a hard time believing that many pro-town players would vote for such a weak reason.

In post 129, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 124, kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

For you or for Norman?

This is an unnecessarily cagey response, and considering that you'd recently quoted him, it should be clear what he was referring to,

I think LordMh is going after an easy target in Kondi, and that he's not really paying attention to the reasons that he's voting him.

Ok, pal, which was it? I was, and am, genuinely confused and that's why I asked the question. And kondi? An easy target? Sure, that's why I've been able to convince so many people to vote him. :roll:

And how am I not paying attention to the reasons I voted for him?! Gah! Elaborate if you're going to make accusations like that, yeah?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

After reading that jumble of mess, all I have to say at the moment is
Why isn't foxface dead? Wasn't a daykill submitted on him? The mod posted, but no kill was made.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Maybe the kill wasn't real. :O
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Norman »

A kill a day keeps the host away. Lol...
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Norman »

Immodesty admit of no defense,
For want of modesty is want of sense?

But if immodest words admit but this defense,
That want of modesty is want of sense?
Norman.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 165, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:After reading that jumble of mess, all I have to say at the moment is
Why isn't foxface dead? Wasn't a daykill submitted on him? The mod posted, but no kill was made.

"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Awh Mhork, you're town aren't you? I can tell. <^_^>
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 168, Norman wrote:Immodesty admit of no defense,
For want of modesty is want of sense?

But if immodest words admit but this defense,
That want of modesty is want of sense?

Immodest words* admit of no defense, for want of modesty is want of sense.... Right...

Which means Mhork is actually a townie. Atleast I think.

Anyways... I'll be watching this thread intentively.
Norman.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 170, Shadoweh wrote:Awh Mhork, you're town aren't you? I can tell. <^_^>

Nope, I'm actually the godfather.

Of course I am, Shadoweh! What do you think about kondi?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

He sure is there! I don't have a read either way.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Norman »

Well no one's here so I guess I can say this.

Thank Jesus I'm not the serial killer, I'd come for the bad guys first.

Also I suspect Lord Mhork might be the godfather... Even scratching out such a "joke" doesn't seem funny to me.
Norman.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”