Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 9:38 am

Post by Twito »

warpdragon wrote:I have read the thread and feel that Twito is trying to take up space and make it look like his posts mean anything. He also makes it look like he accidental messed up his unvoting of ChannelDelibird, however, he was never voting him to begin with. In fact, his vote should still be on varian. Interestingly enough, he neither names his fos's nor fos's CDB when he feints the unvote.
Vote: Twito
What do you mean? I didn't try to unvote ChannelDelibird, I VOTED Channel Deliberd. But on my first post I forgot to unvote my randomvote so I made new post with unvote and then voted ChannelDelibird. Or do you need to put the name of who you are unvoting? In that case I'm gonna do it one more time:
Unvote: Varian

Vote: ChannelDelibird

Happy now?

I didn't name the fosses since it's useless to fos half of the ppl here. If you want an example of who would get a fos based on that post then
FoS: Rosso

I hope you are not too bothered by it but I tend to make analyzes/summaries mostly for myself since that helps me to remember what is going on in the game. I have around 10 games going atm so I need to have something to remember this game from.
But yes I do have some personal opinions in my 'summaries' as I use those to decide who to vote for and who is scummy.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
TB
TB
Goon
TB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 9:41 am

Post by TB »

first of all,
unvote
as we're pretty much done with the random voting.

Now that i've had some more time to look through the thread, i came to the following conclusion:
Maverick wrote:Finally some good discussion. I've been overly aggressive the entire game on purpose and nobody, until now has noticed.. or at least said anything about it. All I'm trying to do is to start conversation that will actually lead to something, not trying to make myself suspicious.
This could also be worded as: "Oh dear, perhaps i've been a bit too aggresive early game, I better come up with a poor explanation so my scummy ass won't be lynched today" 8)

Maverick has been acting aggresive, and as soon as he gets a FOS from someone he backs off, that is very suspicious in my opinion, so I think a
vote: Maverick
is justified.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 10:33 am

Post by Twito »

TB wrote:first of all,
unvote
Maverick wrote:Finally some good discussion. I've been overly aggressive the entire game on purpose and nobody, until now has noticed.. or at least said anything about it. All I'm trying to do is to start conversation that will actually lead to something, not trying to make myself suspicious.
This could also be worded as: "Oh dear, perhaps i've been a bit too aggresive early game, I better come up with a poor explanation so my scummy ass won't be lynched today" 8)

Maverick has been acting aggresive, and as soon as he gets a FOS from someone he backs off, that is very suspicious in my opinion, so I think a
is justified.
I actually used that post to speak for him before but now that you mention it that post just might be the way you reworded it.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 10:37 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Maverick wrote:That's not true, if I were to get lynched then people would see that I was town, and it would give them a better idea of who is scum. I'm not saying I should be lynched, nor am I saying that me being lynched would give town scum for sure. But I definately think it would narrow it down a bit.
No, it wouldn't, because it would seem entirely reasonable to
everyone
to lynch you.

The point is that you're being overly aggressive against everyone "just to encourage discussion." That's not a good thing: random arguments aren't helpful at all.

FOS: Maverick
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 10:42 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Let me just add: in my first newbie game I did the same thing as Maverick. I made up arguments against a random person just to have something to say. And boy did I get punished--I got lynched day 1!

Incidently, I was scum that game...
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 11:01 am

Post by warpdragon »

Sorry about that. I saw "Unvote Vote:CDb" as "Unvote CDb"

It is helpful (and sometimes required) to say who you are unvoting.

Point still stands that your summary was just filler backed by 2 lines of content.
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Maverick »

Actually I'm pretty sure I havn't backed off at all. Right now the fingers of many are pointing at me, which in turn will lead to something else whether I get lynched or not. Something is bound to happen from this, and that's all I wanted. I honestly don't care if people believe me, so if it takes me getting lynched to figure out i'm just town go for it.

And your right Erotomachia, random arguements arn't helpful, that's why I wanted to change the subject from arguing over the meaning of a name to everyone having something to talk about. Right now all we are doing is gathering information, most of you are focusing on me, but at the same time your reading everyone else's opinions and gathering information on other people whether you realize it or not.

Right now, I'd say we're doing very well for Day 1 as far as information goes.
B Rob
B Rob
Goon
B Rob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 7:59 pm

Post by B Rob »

Twito wrote:B Rob makes his first post. Right away he fosses both Varian and Rosso saying that conversation is useless. Imo that has given some nice info.

ChannelDelibird unvotes Serinah80 as he notices that wagon didn’t catch fire. Doesn’t really give any reason as to why he unvotes.
Then agrees with B Rob hoping that ppl ignore the whole conversation.
The fight between Varian and Rosso Carne could have resulted in a miss lynch if it was allowed to continue, which would be bad for the town. Fights like these occur because sometimes players don't get along, not because they are scum. I'd rather not give scum an easy lynch, thankyouverymuch.
Twito wrote:As interest againts earlier suspects has fallen B Rob now tries to direct the conversation on me with kinda shit reasons since he blames me for only posting 2 times and he himself has only posted 2 times.
Both of my posts had content (a random vote, and an attempt to prevent a day one miss lynch). Your posts consisted of a random vote and this:
Twito wrote:Hehe.. :) I actually got Varian by random and he is already voting me :D
This has to mean something
I voted for Twito because I'm tired of scum sitting out of the game while the town votes for itself. Yes, I'll lurk sometimes, but I make a sincere effort to help the town when I post. Up until his summary of the game, Twito had done very little. Eh, maybe it was a little early to vote for that reason, but I'll stand by it just the same.
Rosso Carne wrote:First of all, @ BRob, I feel its better kept for now, and if you're going to hold it against me, just know that (assuming a supposed setup of 3 scum) the other pairs (assuming serinah turns up scum) are different dependent on later information. So with all these dependent variables, giving scum an out like that is a bad idea.
If you are referring to the two or three players you mentioned without giving their names, then here is my reasoning: if you are protown, I would think you would give those names right away rather then putting out a nebulous "two or three people." I think you would only do that if you wanted a townie to prompt you with that information without coming up with an original answer. You could then just agree with said townie, allowing you and your scum buddies to lynch someone that the townie mentions.
Maverick wrote:B Rob, your logic makes no since. You are throwing around your opinion in the most random ways.. it seems that you are just going by the quickest thing you can find. You were first a hypocrit and voted twito for the same thing you had done, then later basically said "Oh the point was served, just wanted him to post" and found the first other option you saw and said oh I think I'll vote maverick. So random. That's a little scummy in my opinion, but my votes stays because the more ChannelDelibird talks the more I find him suspicious.
No, I've been very clear with my opinion, actually. I voted Twito because I believed he was lurking. I then voted you because you said you were being overly aggressive on purpose, but I don't believe you were being very aggressive at all but said you were in order to give yourself a little breathing room whenever you actually did start being aggressive.
warpdragon wrote:B Rob looks to be taking the easy way out with the lurker wagon but is in reality not helping the town because he did not even notice I had not said anything.
Up until now, you hadn't posted at all, and I didn't notice you. I fingered Twito because I noticed him while I was reading the thread, went back to read it again, and realized that he had posted very little in terms of content.
Maverick wrote:That's not true, if I were to get lynched then people would see that I was town, and it would give them a better idea of who is scum. I'm not saying I should be lynched, nor am I saying that me being lynched would give town scum for sure. But I definately think it would narrow it down a bit.
I say we give Maverick what he wants and lynch him.
Maverick wrote:Actually I'm pretty sure I havn't backed off at all. Right now the fingers of many are pointing at me, which in turn will lead to something else whether I get lynched or not. Something is bound to happen from this, and that's all I wanted. I honestly don't care if people believe me, so if it takes me getting lynched to figure out i'm just town go for it.

And your right Erotomachia, random arguements arn't helpful, that's why I wanted to change the subject from arguing over the meaning of a name to everyone having something to talk about. Right now all we are doing is gathering information, most of you are focusing on me, but at the same time your reading everyone else's opinions and gathering information on other people whether you realize it or not.

I agree, this has been a good Day 1. Actually, this post makes you sound very protown to me, but I still think we should lynch someone when they are literally asking for it. Otherwise, we could have scum say the same thing and get away with it.

After proofreading this post, I realized that early on I tried to prevent a miss lynch, and may now be advocating a miss lynch. I just don't think we should let someone go when they ask to be lynched.
Show
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
├óÔé¼ÔÇØThe Sith Code
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:19 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Maverick wrote:Actually I'm pretty sure I havn't backed off at all. Right now the fingers of many are pointing at me, which in turn will lead to something else whether I get lynched or not. Something is bound to happen from this, and that's all I wanted. I honestly don't care if people believe me, so if it takes me getting lynched to figure out i'm just town go for it.

This post is seriously worrying me. If you were pro-town, and you thought your arguments were helping the town to find scum, then
why would you advocate us lynching you?
I would only expect a pro-town player who didn't feel they were helping so much to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. You're certainly not in this category because you think you're doing good things for the town - as evidenced by your statement that this has been a good Day 1. I think you're trying to make us think you're too valuable to lynch. I've seen enough to
#greenshirtthursdays
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 12:41 am

Post by Twito »

If you are town, Maverick, it's not helpful that you ask to get lynched. I happens too damn often that newbie townies ask to get lynched town does what they ask for and wastes a townie.
If you feel like you don't have time to defend yourself rather ask to be replaced.
Oh yeah and just coz you are talking all this sacraficing bullshit doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of you anymore since I am.
Show

Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 5:13 am

Post by Maverick »

Actually I don't recall ever asking to be lynched, all I said is that if you don't believe that I'm town I can't convince you so the only way to find out for sure is to lynch me. I guess that means "Lynch me please", because that's how your taking it.

Also
Unvote: ChannelDelibird, Vote: B Rob
Because BRob is playing one of the weirdest games I've seen.. he starts off saying hardly anything and somewhat lurking as to cover something. Then he votes someone else for the same reason and when someone notices he unvotes and starts talking a lot, and now seems to be taking the easiest bandwagon possible "The guy 'asking' to be lynched". ChannelDelibird quickly follows, not to say they started the wagon but they definately have made it an official wagon. Right now you two are the most suspicious to me.
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 5:14 am

Post by yellowbounder »

I've read all the previous posts, and it seems that ChannelDelibird isn't trying to cover anything up.

However, Maverick is being the one who has been the most agressive in the day, and although I'm not going to label him scum, it's almost pointless trying to get lynched just to prove a point. This is suspisious, if nothing else, so I'll slap down a
FoS: Maverick
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 5:23 am

Post by Maverick »

Just wanted to add again that I'm not "trying to get lynched", I never said that.
Varian
Varian
Townie
Varian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 6:33 am

Post by Varian »

Well, I've just got to say that this sure is a change - usually I'm the one whose labelled as being too aggressive.

However, because of this, I think it would be a bad idea to lynch Maverick. I've never seen aggressiveness to be scummy, and I actually agree with him about B Rob. Though its somewhat metagaming in that I'm in another game with him, and that point-by-point post seems out of character for him.

So, I'm going to:
Unvote: Rosso Carne

Vote: B Rob
audacesiuvat
audacesiuvat
Goon
audacesiuvat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 6:43 am

Post by audacesiuvat »

Vote Count:

Maverick (3): B Rob, ChannelDelibird, TB
Rosso Carne (2): yellowbounder, PBuG
B Rob (2): Maverick, Varian
ChannelDelibird (1): Twito
Twito (1): WarpDragon

Not Voting (3): Erotomachia, Rosso Carne, serinah80

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
Last edited by audacesiuvat on Wed May 31, 2006 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 7:36 am

Post by Maverick »

audacesiuvat: I believe you missed TB's vote on me. Just thought I'd point that out. Post 76.
audacesiuvat
audacesiuvat
Goon
audacesiuvat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 7:50 am

Post by audacesiuvat »

That I did. Thanks.
B Rob
B Rob
Goon
B Rob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 8:01 am

Post by B Rob »

Maverick, if you weren't seeking your own lynch, then you should be more clear about it. This post is about as clear as mud:
This is what you say in the following order:
1) Lynch me because then you'll see my alignment.
2) You shouldn't lynch me.
3) Lynching me may not help you find any scum.
4) Lynching me would reduce the number of players, which would help you find scum.

Then you post this:
It really seems like you want to be lynched.

Hmm... after reading his posts again, I think Maverick is town. As for weather or not he was asking to be lynched, I think it's debatable at best. I'm going to
Unvote: Maverick
Show
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
├óÔé¼ÔÇØThe Sith Code
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 8:14 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

He's still doing a very good job of confusing the town with all this though. He's an experienced player, so I'm leaning more towards the idea that he's deliberately doing that rather than the idea that he's just getting tangled up in his own thoughts. Vote stands.
#greenshirtthursdays
Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 8:33 am

Post by Maverick »

Well as I do appreciate the unvote, it doesn't lesson my suspicion on you at all B Rob, in fact it somewhat makes me more suspicious. And that whole time all I was trying to do was start good discussion, which was successful if you ask me. And what I ment was that I have no way to prove to you or anyone that I'm town, and the only way for anyone to find out for sure is for me to get lynched. I never said that I wanted to be lynched, if I wanted to be lynched I wouldn't have joined the game. I hope that everyone understands better.

I'm happy with my vote, and still think ChannelDelibird is a good vote choice as well. I'd have no problem believing that B Rob and CDB are scum together. One of the scum unvotes to throw people off, and the other keeps the vote so it looks like their not in it together. Classic mafia move.
Rosso Carne
Rosso Carne
[]=====
Rosso Carne
[]=====
[]=====

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 4:21 pm

Post by Rosso Carne »

Wow, and we find another victim of "Oh fuck, someone suspects me, I better unvote" syndrome. Honestly, this is time and time again classic IE scumtell. Add in the fact that You seem to be backing but not overall connecting to serinah, and BRob definitely has scummy on him.
Vote:BRob
[13:31] glorktheinvader: and I was rocking this one guy
Varian
Varian
Townie
Varian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 4:44 pm

Post by Varian »

Again, I've got to agree.

The backpedalling is just incredibly odd. Especially when you take the time to do a point-by-point post trying to rip him apart.. and when it dissolves in your hands..well, I think Rosso hit the nail on the head with his little quote.

My vote definitely stands.
Rosso Carne
Rosso Carne
[]=====
Rosso Carne
[]=====
[]=====

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 4:53 pm

Post by Rosso Carne »

{WARNING: THIS IS A JOKE}

Notice the :wink: at the end of the paragraph, and the <.< and >.> to denote shift eyes at the start.

>.> {<---shifty eyes}
<.< {<---more shifty eyes}
{these denote jokes}

WTF I hit a nail on the head? Did you look that fact up on wikipedia? :wink: {<---winking face}

{YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED GAME OF MAFIA}
[13:31] glorktheinvader: and I was rocking this one guy
Varian
Varian
Townie
Varian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 5:18 pm

Post by Varian »

See, now that's an appropriate post :P
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 5:26 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

B Rob wrote:Maverick, if you weren't seeking your own lynch, then you should be more clear about it. This post is about as clear as mud:
This is what you say in the following order:
1) Lynch me because then you'll see my alignment.
2) You shouldn't lynch me.
3) Lynching me may not help you find any scum.
4) Lynching me would reduce the number of players, which would help you find scum.

Then you post this:
It really seems like you want to be lynched.

Hmm... after reading his posts again, I think Maverick is town. As for weather or not he was asking to be lynched, I think it's debatable at best. I'm going to
Unvote: Maverick
So you give us a thorough analysis of how Maverick contradicts himself, and then you proceed to unvote? That doesn't make any sense. If you think he's scummy, keep your vote on him.

FOS: B Rob

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”