Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sat May 27, 2006 9:23 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Hello everyone. Looking forward to this.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun May 28, 2006 7:11 am

Post by Erotomachia »

I'd say Rosso Carne over-reacted more than Varian did.

Your comment about Wikipedia came out of nowhere, and there was no smiley to indicate it was a joke.

Although I certainly won't vote against you for it. That'd be making a mountain out of a molehill.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:40 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Maverick, you're the one who was "overly aggressive" just to create some discussion. If you're town, then you're just giving scum a good excuse to lynch you.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Tue May 30, 2006 10:37 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Maverick wrote:That's not true, if I were to get lynched then people would see that I was town, and it would give them a better idea of who is scum. I'm not saying I should be lynched, nor am I saying that me being lynched would give town scum for sure. But I definately think it would narrow it down a bit.
No, it wouldn't, because it would seem entirely reasonable to
everyone
to lynch you.

The point is that you're being overly aggressive against everyone "just to encourage discussion." That's not a good thing: random arguments aren't helpful at all.

FOS: Maverick
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Tue May 30, 2006 10:42 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Let me just add: in my first newbie game I did the same thing as Maverick. I made up arguments against a random person just to have something to say. And boy did I get punished--I got lynched day 1!

Incidently, I was scum that game...
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Wed May 31, 2006 5:26 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

B Rob wrote:Maverick, if you weren't seeking your own lynch, then you should be more clear about it. This post is about as clear as mud:
Maverick wrote:That's not true, if I were to get lynched then people would see that I was town, and it would give them a better idea of who is scum. I'm not saying I should be lynched, nor am I saying that me being lynched would give town scum for sure. But I definately think it would narrow it down a bit.
This is what you say in the following order:
1) Lynch me because then you'll see my alignment.
2) You shouldn't lynch me.
3) Lynching me may not help you find any scum.
4) Lynching me would reduce the number of players, which would help you find scum.

Then you post this:
Maverick wrote:Actually I'm pretty sure I havn't backed off at all. Right now the fingers of many are pointing at me, which in turn will lead to something else whether I get lynched or not. Something is bound to happen from this, and that's all I wanted. I honestly don't care if people believe me, so if it takes me getting lynched to figure out i'm just town go for it.
It really seems like you want to be lynched.

Hmm... after reading his posts again, I think Maverick is town. As for weather or not he was asking to be lynched, I think it's debatable at best. I'm going to
Unvote: Maverick
So you give us a thorough analysis of how Maverick contradicts himself, and then you proceed to unvote? That doesn't make any sense. If you think he's scummy, keep your vote on him.

FOS: B Rob
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:59 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

Bump.
ChannelDelibird wrote:FoS: TB for not considering the possibility that Rosso might be innocent. At the moment, I'm not sure who's the best lynch today. unvote: Maverick for now, although maintaining an FoS.
Seems like you're just trying to make up something in order to have something to post. TB didn't consider the possibility that Rosso is innocent because he obviously voted for him!
Maverick wrote:The fact that he didn't find me somewhat suspicious when many others did is a little odd
but I'm not scum.
In another game I'm playing everyone jumped on me for saying something similar. It's too blatant of a deflection. Although I don't find you scummy...I think you're just a frustrated townie (especially earlier when you seemed to ask to be lynched).

Anyway, I find B Rob's complete turnaround on Maverick ridiculous. I'm very suspicious of his behaviour.

Vote: B Rob
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:13 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

I haven't played very many Mafia games, but in both cases where I played with someone who self-voted/asked to be lynched they ended up being town.

So I definitely agree with Varian. I see it more like a frustrated townie who has given up on any hope of defending himself.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:35 am

Post by Erotomachia »

serinah80 wrote:Varian, TB, Erotomachia - I have no idea, too hard to crack. Can be town, can be scum. They act like experienced players and they play like they don't really care if the'll be lynched or not. It's just a game, right? They probably play at least 3 more right now and it shows here.
My, my, quite a surprise. I'm flattered that you would view me as an experienced player, because I am in fact a huge newbie! :lol: (This is only my 3rd game, and the 2nd one's still in progress.)
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:12 am

Post by Erotomachia »

B Rob, let me explain what made me uncomfortable about you in the first place.
Maverick, if you weren't seeking your own lynch, then you should be more clear about it. This post is about as clear as mud:

Hmm... after reading his posts again, I think Maverick is town. As for weather or not he was asking to be lynched, I think it's debatable at best. I'm going to Unvote: Maverick
I thought it really weird that you said Maverick was contradicting himself and then unvoted him
in the same post
. You seemed to be criticizing him pretty heavily and then your entire argument fell apart in a single post. That's why I couldn't understand your unvote.

However, your recent contributions are rather outstanding.

Unvote: B Rob

Rosso Carne wrote:Twito, you want a quick day 1?
I don't think Twito ever said that, and putting words into people's mouths only makes me more suspicious of you.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:34 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

I've asked to be replaced. I've lost touch with the game, and I don't have the time to put serious effort into playing.

Sorry--it was fun while it lasted. Good luck, and have fun!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”