Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

the way shes pushing for fonz to vig me.

dont like that one bit.
Not never dead.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

cause if the fonz listens to GI and vigs me shoould darox flip town then we might lose or stay in lylo. cause im not sure how many scum are left
Not never dead.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR FATALITY
Day 8 Vote Count (#4)

Darox (3) - The Fonz, Oversoul, Toogeloo
kiwieagle (0)

Not Voting (2) - GreyICE, Bogre

FLAVORkiwieagle and Darox fought in a rage. However, as the two Kombatants neared the balcony, Darox was clearly cornered. Darox roundhouse kicked kiwieagle, spinning him around. He turned back to see..

...Liu Kang?

"You can't kill me! I've been alive this whole time, trying to fight this man off! Please, you have to believe me!"

kiwieagle, stunned from the battle, didn't know whether to believe him or not or if he even cared. Just then, Liu Kang delievered another kick. He turned into Kitana. And then Shujinko. And then Kenshi. And then Sonya Blade. The other Kombatants didn't know what to make of this. All of these Kombatants had perished on the way here, how could they be appearing?

kiwieagle was overwhelmed. He turned into Sindel to blast him with a fireball, and then Cyrax to hit him with a grenade. He turned into Raiden to shock him with a thunderbolt. kiwi was just about finished when he was standing in front of the balcony. Darox, as Raiden, shot at him with a Lightning Torpedo.

kiwi passed out before Darox could connect. Darox flew out the window and to his death.

The remaining Kombatants looked out of the window and down onto the ground. The corpse of Shang Tsung lie there in bloody pieces. They all turn around to see the man escaping through another portal. They managed to rush through as kiwi picked himself up and limped his way through the portal himself.

Darox,
Shang Tsung
(
Mafia Godfather
), thrown out the window of Shao Kahn's Palace Day 8!

It is now Night 8. Deadline for night actions is Wednesday, November 2nd at 11:00 PM EDT.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

FLAVORAs everyone went through the portal, they noticed they were in the local cathedral. The old Mortal Kombat symbol lay in the stained glass. Everyone went through, accounted for. They decided to split up to find the man that was responsible for all of this.

Scorpion couldn't really care less. Though the fate of the realms were at stake, he simply felt no remorse except to kill those who ended his family's lives. The past few nights, he was hard at work trying to make that a reality but he hasn't quite hit the mark yet. He turned a corner.

He found a figure waiting for him.

"You. You're a fool if you think you can finally finish me."

A low growl came in response. "It's been a while since it was one on one like this, Scorpion."

They fought, but the figure got the best of him. The figure took a swipe, stunning Scorpion. Then the figure jumped onto his back and ate his head clean off. Fire spewed out of the wound, as Scorpion flailed around. The figure spit out the head. It was just a skull, and the figure didn't even flay the skin off.

"How disappointing of a meal. I want more."

Everyone met back into the main room of the cathedral with the exception of Scorpion. Suddenly, two Kombatants started glowing that familiar green as they became mind controlled.

The Fonz,
Scorpion
(
Town Even-Night Vigilante
), head devoured Night 8!

It is now Day 9. Deadline for Kombatant selections is Sunday, November 14th, 10:00 AM EDT. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to select a Kombatant!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

choose: Bogre

Fonz, why didn't you shoot last night? :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ya. Bogre is scum. He tunneled me just like Nero, Nero was probably following Bogre's lead.

GG Scum.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I think it's kiwi, but let's just get them both in there.

Vote: Bogre
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ya Fonz is dumb for not shooting Kiwi/Bogre last night even though he said he was going to shoot someone. Right?
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

He said if we caught scum he was not gonna shoot
Not never dead.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1933, kiwieagle wrote:He said if we caught scum he was not gonna shoot

Really? I thought it was the opposite, but whatever.

Massclaim time? yay.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

uh...

Toogeloo - Jax, VK
Oversoul - Striker, VK
kiwi - Fujin, VK
Bogre - Sareena, VK
GreyIce - Kabal, Miller

Pretty sure we have all claimed.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Someone is definitely claiming Fate's role :\ if only he crumbed it or something.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Bogre »

In post 1932, Oversoul wrote:Ya Fonz is dumb for not shooting Kiwi/Bogre last night even though he said he was going to shoot someone. Right?

Fonz said he would only shoot if a mislynch occurred.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Bogre »

VOTE: Kiwi

Thinking it's one of Oversoul/kiwi.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1936, Oversoul wrote:Someone is definitely claiming Fate's role :\ if only he crumbed it or something.

We have 4 vt claims and a miller.

Explain this comment now.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1938, Bogre wrote:

Yup. Caught scum. Doesn't even address the fact that there is a wagon on him already and goes for the most major wagon. If he was actually interested in getting me into the ring he would have made a case (I am number one on his list). instead, he chooses to go after Kiwi.

In post 1939, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1936, Oversoul wrote:Someone is definitely claiming Fate's role :\ if only he crumbed it or something.

The scum have a janitored kill that to my knowledge, I do not think anyone has claimed upon their deathbed. Bogre just came right out and said that and it just looked very opportunistic and forced.

Are you confused about the "role" part of my post? Well, "role" often includes the character you were given.... so... :P

Why wouldn't scum claim a janitored kill as their character? They know it is confirmed that they are in the game should any flavor problems arise.

@ Everyone, what is your voting flavor in your role PM? Bogre answers first, then Kiwi, then whoever wants to go.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

Bogre, what stance is Sareena in, for your photo? Am I allowed to ask that question?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

How do you know that Jade or Sub-Zero wasn't the Janitored role (Nero and Darox claims), or that scum even used the Janitored role as a fake claim?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm just guessing.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Loving the activity. Grey, what are your thoughts? Who do you want to see in the ring today?
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Bogre »

In post 1941, Oversoul wrote:Bogre, what stance is Sareena in, for your photo? Am I allowed to ask that question?

Facing forward, both fists clenched.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:57 am

Post by kiwieagle »

In post 1940, Oversoul wrote:

Yup. Caught scum. Doesn't even address the fact that there is a wagon on him already and goes for the most major wagon. If he was actually interested in getting me into the ring he would have made a case (I am number one on his list). instead, he chooses to go after Kiwi.

The scum have a janitored kill that to my knowledge, I do not think anyone has claimed upon their deathbed. Bogre just came right out and said that and it just looked very opportunistic and forced.

Are you confused about the "role" part of my post? Well, "role" often includes the character you were given.... so... :P

Why wouldn't scum claim a janitored kill as their character? They know it is confirmed that they are in the game should any flavor problems arise.

@ Everyone, what is your voting flavor in your role PM? Bogre answers first, then Kiwi, then whoever wants to go.

Air Funnel
Not never dead.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Bogre »

1. You being number 1 on my list is an incorrect assumption. Toog and Greyice are scum/null blobs for not really being present, and I believe the miller claim. I've been suspicious of kiwi for a much longer time than Toog/Grey, and you I never really can forgive for being horribly scummy in the early game. So thus, one of kiwi/you are scum.

2. What did I say that sounded opportunistic and forced?
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:13 am

Post by kiwieagle »

I know im town.

And when im town and get attacked for retarded/forced reasons, I know that guy is scum.

VOTE: bogre
Not never dead.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1947, Bogre wrote:

1. You being number 1 on my list is an incorrect assumption. Toog and Greyice are scum/null blobs for not really being present, and I believe the miller claim. I've been suspicious of kiwi for a much longer time than Toog/Grey, and you I never really can forgive for being horribly scummy in the early game. So thus, one of kiwi/you are scum.

2. What did I say that sounded opportunistic and forced?

Answer my bolded question and I will answer yours? Ok?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”