Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:04 am

Post by Shamrock »

I agree with the others. That sounds horribly made-up.

However, go ahead and reveal your (probably fake) results before the hammah is dropped.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:05 am

Post by Shamrock »

Adele - 3 investigative roles? Corsato, LP, and who?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:28 am

Post by Adele »

Corsato's counterpart, who would make his role useful - the supposed rolename cop.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:44 am

Post by Corsato »

I wish there was something I could do to prove my role. Maybe my role was intended to be useless (well, almost useless). I tried to get Fritz' ingame name yesterday, as it's the only for me to make my role usefull. Before I could get an answer Lostprophet came out as a cop and Fritzler was lynched.

I will share my results, though they are useless atm.
N2 I checked upon Kent's murder, because he probably was killed by a SK of some sort. Name I got was Mitchel.
N3 I checked upon Vikingfan's murder, giving me 3 names: Tyler, Lisa, Mitchel.

The only conclusions I can think of is Mitchel being the SK, Lisa the remaining scum and Tyler/Ibaesha the one who shot her victim. It all seems pretty logical, but is really useless, without someone to match them.
Adele wrote: Corsato's counterpart, who would make his role useful - the supposed rolename cop.
You shouldn't count me and my counterpart (if he exists) as 2 cops. We are not even worth one cop, seeing how we need eachothers results to actually pinpoint some scum. We both should investigate the same players, chances on that are small I think (and now I hope there isn't a mathfreak here who can actually proove that the chance to that is bigger then 50% :P). Leave alone the fact that if one of us dies the whole idea is over.
audacesiuvat wrote:Unless someone can come forward with a list of names to validate your claim, it's lynching time.
I'm really beginning to get suspicious of audacesiuvat, who manages to post without actually saying something. He's doing it this entire game, and it's typical behaviour for scum trying to avoid attention.

The only thing I have left to say for now is don't lynch me, I'm innocent. I know my roleclaim isn't really believable, but I decided to give you the cold facts instead of adding some flavour and making it more believable.
Lostprophet
Lostprophet
Goon
Lostprophet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:49 pm

Post by Lostprophet »

I'm getting a very bad feeling about this whole business.

Unvote
for now.
Lostprophet
Lostprophet
Goon
Lostprophet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:55 pm

Post by Lostprophet »

Aargh, this is really frustrating. If your role is exactly as described, then it totally makes sense, role-wise, for my results to pop up as they did.

@Corsato: Why, in your roleclaim, did you pick "Sara" as an example, instead of "Lisa" who you actually just claimed to have found?

Actually, that's not necessarily a question I need an answer to.

Hmmm. Aaaaaaaaaargh.
Lostprophet
Lostprophet
Goon
Lostprophet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Post by Lostprophet »

Okay nevermind, Sara(h) died Night 1.

Uck-fay.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I am not a rolename cop

Frankly it doesn't make any sense for his role to exist in the game, why would a PI be at a party for office employees before any murder had taken place?

The Boss was planning on throwing a party and getting us drunk first before telling us about the paycuts, while hire a PI?

I think it's bogus and he's lying.

If i had a role like that I would've gotten people to claim names or at least first letters of names early to have an idea of who I'm seeing commit murders.

Since the Mod's already said nameclaiming won't matter, the scum would likely not lie about this.

How the heck does a PI figure out the name of the person but not any physical evidence anyway? Do the culprits use knives with their names engraved in them?

The role frankly makes no sense and I believe he is our SK.

vote Corsato
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Adele »

lol; looking back, he said that he didn't know how lostprophet could have got this result at the same time as claiming a role that would inevitably give that result. How disingenuous.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:02 pm

Nice catch luv!

cuddles with Adele
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:24 pm

Post by Corsato »

Pooky wrote: Frankly it doesn't make any sense for his role to exist in the game, why would a PI be at a party for office employees before any murder had taken place?
Why would a Serial Killer be there? Why would he be on a private party? Why is the boss killed? Because of the people gettign fired? If so, how did the scumbags find that out? You should not look into these things so much, as it is usually just some 'flavour', a background setting of the game instead of actual information.
Adele wrote: lol; looking back, he said that he didn't know how lostprophet could have got this result at the same time as claiming a role that would inevitably give that result. How disingenuous.
I am hired by the boss, thus one of his employees. It would be logical for him to have some sort of record of me.

If you look at the game setup so far there are a lot of things unclear. E.g. six people have died and only one of them was a plain townie. I think there is some catch to this game, and you will find out soon. I can understand you are not trusting me, and I can only blame myself for not convincing you. (I can blame the mod for giving me a role like this though :P)
audacesiuvat
audacesiuvat
Goon
audacesiuvat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:29 am

Post by audacesiuvat »

We seem to be following a trend here:

1. LP finds bad guy.
2. Scum makes last ditch effort to throw suspicion onto me.

Given that LP's result makes sense for a SK, and that your roleclaim has been found to be useless, I have no other option.

Vote: Corsato
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:58 am

Corsato, me and you both know that you're a fairly intelligent man.

With a role like that and the fact that the moderator had already told us that nameclaiming would be absolutely useless in the games rules, why did you not even hint or say a word about a mass-nameclaim?

Something along the lines of, since names don't really matter, I might as well introduce myself, I'm Samuel and then asking us what our names are which would probly see real claims from the scum since they think from mod-info that name-claiming doesn't matter and they'd rather not crossclaim with a townie or seem uneager to claim name.

Then you'd have a real powerhouse of a role later. Instead you've chosen to play it passively so that you get absolutely little use at all. I can't see you doing so as a protown player and being truthful.

What murder did the boss hire you to investigate?

And lastly I would consider it incredible bastard-modding if the Mod did tell the players that names don't matter and name-claiming won't do anything in the first post when clearly it has very much to do with the game if your role exists as you claim it does.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:39 am

Post by Adele »

well, I did my exam and now I'm going to sleeeep. If Shamrock or Lostprophet finished Corsato off by the time I woke up, I guess that'd be cool. Or not. Wow, I'm actually unconcious as I write this. Suffice it to say I'm happy with my vote.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:40 am

Post by Adele »

EBWOP: I'm sorry for most of my last post. Teach me to post when awake in future.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:54 am

Post by Corsato »

Pooky wrote: Corsato, me and you both know that you're a fairly intelligent man.
Thank you. :D
Pooky wrote: With a role like that and the fact that the moderator had already told us that nameclaiming would be absolutely useless in the games rules, why did you not even hint or say a word about a mass-nameclaim?
Because I was trying to keep a low profile. I'd hate being killed n2 or something like that. I figured that my role could become more important in the endgame then in the beginning.
Pooky wrote: Then you'd have a real powerhouse of a role later. Instead you've chosen to play it passively so that you get absolutely little use at all. I can't see you doing so as a protown player and being truthful.
The fact that you would've played it differently doesn't make me evil. That's not an arguement you should use.
Pooky wrote: What murder did the boss hire you to investigate?
No idea, wasn't specified. I was just hired.
Pooky wrote: And lastly I would consider it incredible bastard-modding if the Mod did tell the players that names don't matter and name-claiming won't do anything in the first post when clearly it has very much to do with the game if your role exists as you claim it does.
What he means with that is the fact that names by itself don't mean anything. E.g. someone named 'Al' isn't evil because there once existed a man named Al Capone. He didn't say that the names are just flavour, he DID say that our role description might contain some hidden information.
And some mods are bastards. :P
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:00 am

But your role
is
entirely useless if you don't get any sort of name-info early!!!

Why would you care about getting NKed if to not get this info would make your role useless?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:21 am

Post by Corsato »

Pooky wrote: Why would you care about getting NKed if to not get this info would make your role useless?
Chances of me getting the info I want are slim. It did cross my mind to come out on day 1, but I decided it was better not to do so. Error in judgement? Could be, but that's really easy to say that now.
audacesiuvat wrote: We seem to be following a trend here:

1. LP finds bad guy.
2. Scum makes last ditch effort to throw suspicion onto me.
Maybe that's because you haven't said anything usefull in this entire time.
If you are not scum, then you certainly are not helping the town. In my experience, it's either scum or a newbie with a powerfull that displays this type of behaviour.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:53 am

the chances of your info doing anything without that information is even slimmer tho.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:26 am

Post by Corsato »

Chances were slim anyway.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:29 am

Why would a mafia member lie about his name if the Moderator's already told us we have different names and that names don't matter?

By lying about his name he is chancing a counterclaim, by not lying he's not losing anything since the Mod has already told us names don't matter...

And how the heck do you figure out who killed that person anyway?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:37 am

where is every1!? :(
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lostprophet
Lostprophet
Goon
Lostprophet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:16 am

Post by Lostprophet »

Here and struggling with the idea that Corsato could be telling the truth. Bastard moddery or no, a loss is a loss.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:27 am

Post by Shamrock »

Vote: Corsato
. I just don't think Hez would have put that role into a game after telling us that name claiming is useless.

Also, the "not having files" from LP's investigation would suggest to me that you're an SK from another company.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:11 am

Post by Corsato »

Hez told us that there are 12 employees present...so how can I be from "another company". Wouldn't you or the others now?? That's just not good logic.

And Pooky, I do not know how I find out who did it, that's just information that's irrelevant to the game. And no, it wasn't added as flavour to my role description.

Anyway, you seem to have made up your mind. Good luck in finding the two remaining bad guys tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”