New York 138: OxyMoron Mafia :: Game Over!

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Would the scum really have been able to no kill 2 nights in a row? That is unfair on the town's part. Thor is probably going to die tonight anyway since he is a voyeur. :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

And I will reply in full later (like 3 hours from now).
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1700, Oversoul wrote:Would the scum really have been able to no kill 2 nights in a row? That is unfair on the town's part.

No it isn't. Not even close.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Empking, what do you think of the SK killing Pine?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1703, Oversoul wrote:Empking, what do you think of the SK killing Pine?

Can you be more specific?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1704, Empking wrote:

Do you think that it was a good idea to shoot a guaranteed mislynch? Were they trying to avoid a roleblock on their kill? Either way the roleblocker is dieing and you would have relatively little suspicion on yourself. It seems like a rookie mistake that a person who has never been a SK would make.

Why are you voting Thor? Do you think that Mafia would have a watcher and a voyeur? What part of his plan don't you believe? I am just asking all of these question because it seems highly likely that you are the SK unless both you and David were targets of the SK.

The SK must have tried to kill me on Night 3 because that is the night when everyone was one me and there still wasn't an SK kill unless the SK is not compulsive.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:00 am

Post by Empking »

1. It was a bad kill possibly.
2. I'm voting Tghor cos he's scum.
3. Its feasible but Thor isn't confirmed Voyeur.
4. What plan?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:36 am

Post by Oversoul »

I didn't mean plan, I meant claim. What part don't you believe of his action claim?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:39 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1707, Oversoul wrote:I didn't mean plan, I meant claim. What part don't you believe of his action claim?

1. The Tracker mention. If we're only dealing with a SK then we should have some confirmed innocents from a tracker.
2. The whole claim seems unlikely considering the rest of the set up.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:40 am

Post by redFF »

In post 1705, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1704, Empking wrote:

Do you think that it was a good idea to shoot a guaranteed mislynch? Were they trying to avoid a roleblock on their kill? Either way the roleblocker is dieing and you would have relatively little suspicion on yourself. It seems like a rookie mistake that a person who has never been a SK would make.

Why are you voting Thor? Do you think that Mafia would have a watcher and a voyeur? What part of his plan don't you believe? I am just asking all of these question because it seems highly likely that you are the SK unless both you and David were targets of the SK.

The SK must have tried to kill me on Night 3 because that is the night when everyone was one me and there still wasn't an SK kill unless the SK is not compulsive.

I feel like you're one of the newest players in this game, so you can't go around saying that sk must be inexperienced because of these mistakes, and then not include yourself in inexperienced suspects.

omg i play mafia on another site and i know how sk works am i confirmed town?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ya I guess that is true. Definitely a Ninja with Watcher and Tracker though.

redFF, going to be honest. People who don't capitalize the first word in their sentences and other grammatical errors like that are viewed in a different fashion than say someone who does capitalize correctly.

I just act plain retarded. :P
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:49 am

Post by redFF »

so then you are suggesting that i'm unintelligent. D:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1708, Empking wrote:
In post 1707, Oversoul wrote:I didn't mean plan, I meant claim. What part don't you believe of his action claim?

1. The Tracker mention. If we're only dealing with a SK then we should have some confirmed innocents from a tracker.

So I'm scum because I'm aware of an unrevealed role? All that does is strengthen the likelihood that if I am scum I'm PR scum - which then begs the question why I'd lie about any of my reveals which is the heart of your issue with me. So... :neutral:

@Oversoul - I'm still thinking there needs to be more to the scum team if you're town (and you're at least not mafia) and I'm town (derp). At that stage we're sitting at 6 town PRs with a possible 7th and the scum team is already all dead? Meh. I might buy that, but if that's the case the SK would have had to have been trying to kill all this time and just whiffing it nearly constantly.

@Mod - in games you run, if two separate kill flavors both kill the same target how do you then post the kill flavor at Daystart?

@redFF - if it makes you feel better I believe you're both unintelligent ;) Wait...I missed the flow of that conversation, didn't I?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:59 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1712, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1708, Empking wrote:

So I'm scum because I'm aware of an unrevealed role? All that does is strengthen the likelihood that if I am scum I'm PR scum - which then begs the question why I'd lie about any of my reveals which is the heart of your issue with me. So... :neutral:

No because there clearly isn't a Tracker.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

So you'd like me to fish for a Tracker claim in order to verify myself? Because we could do that, but I see little gain in it at this juncture. Also, if I' scum, why would I play it that way? There was no heat on me and at *least* two lynches lined up in front of me - who am I fake-claiming to protect?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1714, Thor665 wrote:So you'd like me to fish for a Tracker claim in order to verify myself? Because we could do that, but I see little gain in it at this juncture. Also, if I' scum, why would I play it that way? There was no heat on me and at *least* two lynches lined up in front of me - who am I fake-claiming to protect?

Yourself. You're the only one left, you have to play the long game. With two lynched lined up ahead of you then you can ride out suspicions about your role until its cemented in people'#s consciousness.

If we have a Tracker then I'd think that on balance they should probably claim.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

You're reading too much into it. I was trying for a reaction and I got one.... from you. I don't actually think anyone here is unintelligent, you obviously are if you want to play mafia. It is just that some people aren't smart as others like Yos, Flay, and the like.

Does everyone think that there are still mafia alive or that it is just an SK + 4 mafia?

pedit: I guess that is Thor's opinion.

Anyway, I am a 4 shot Gunsmith. I wasted two of my shots trying to investigate Otolia and ProjecttMatt (the reason which I claimed guilties on them since I figured the scum knew I would investigate one of them). I didn't target anyone the night Hoppster was going to target me in order to conserve my shots but ended up wasting one on Matt anyway. :\ Used final shot on Empking.

So yes, only 2 of my 4 shots have actually succeeded. Lynch me if you like but there is literally no way that I can be mafia or SK.

pedit: Thor, the mod by normal rules, is supposed to state both of the kill flavors on a person killed.

I think I know who the tracker is, but I will let them claim when they want.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Emp - ooooh, I just got confirmed by Oversoul - so if I'm scum he's scum with me, the head asplodes, eh?

@Oversoul - good fakeclaim, it's got enough believability to mostly sell me. If mod is supposed to list both kill flavors we're really running out of explanations for all these missed SK kills, yeah?

@Mastin - I think I want to lynch Empy first, mostly for OMGUS, but also because he's flailing around more and I think DX's quiet self vote is selling me somewhat. Thoughts?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1717, Thor665 wrote:@Emp - ooooh, I just got confirmed by Oversoul - so if I'm scum he's scum with me, the head asplodes, eh?

No you haven't been?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

He just verified he was roleblocked on the night I said he was roleblocked so...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote, Vote: DX
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote, Vote; Thor
- You'd know when OS was RB'd cos Mafia roleblocked him.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

That's true, except I'm not Mafia, and this slot apparently didn't decide to call him out on the day it happened in order to protect scum he was fakeclaiming on and get the Gunsmith lynched?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1722, Thor665 wrote:That's true, except I'm not Mafia, and this slot apparently didn't decide to call him out on the day it happened in order to protect scum he was fakeclaiming on and get the Gunsmith lynched?

Yes just like Pine didn't.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

That makes sense though, Pine is the RBer and is valuable. All I'd do is claim, 'lol, Voyeur here, "gunsmith" is lying he was protected and roleblocked'
Look how much play came up today with one lie - he would have been an easy lynch on Day 2 for any half competent scumteam.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”