GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 996, Darox wrote:Additionally, if Fate is a town bulletproof, who does that make the scum?

Seraphim and Zang? Because I'm not scum and nobody else has hammered for the win.

Well Seraphim is fakeclaiming a guilty on me in LyLo, so yeah.

Honestly, when was the last time Seraphim talked to Fate, Fate talked to Seraphim, or that turd Zang talked to ANYONE?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Llamarble »

1. They stop being innocent children and town is quite likely to lynch one of them.
That was already sufficient, but:
2. Vigs / cops are more powerful than normal BPs.
And the situation we're talking about is that Sera thinks Grey should've switched his vote to the person who CCed him instead of the person who claimed a guilty on him with an even more incompatible role. That's just absurd in every possible way.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Basically Sera was doing the "FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE YOU SHOULD VOTE X WHY NOT" scumtell and he wasn't even doing it in a way that made sense.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Llamarble »

But yes Spyrex, from MY perspective in the CURRENT gamestate, the most likely configurations is 1 BP remaining with 1 BP 1 backup a distant second.

Unless scum have blanket protection from low-powered thingies, the cop / vig won't lose a ton of effectiveness on low numbers.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU'VE HAD YOUR DAY MISTER

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Fate »

LALALALALAAL

DNDUDNDUDNDUDNANNANAA

DUNDUDNDUN
DUND
DUNDUD

Bumbumbumb

SICK FOR DAYS

SO MANY WAYS

ITS TIME LIKE THESE
I NEED RELIEF

OH HAMMER NOWWWW

HAMMER NOW...babychild

WHEN I WAS SCUM
AND MOVING FAST

NOTHING SLOWED ME DOWN
Oooh slowed me down

NOW I'M TOWN
I LET THE SCUMS PASS

I'VE COME AROUND
OOH COME AROUND

Dudndodndoooo

Dooo
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Before I go to bed I'll make a decision
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Fate »

ILL BE HERE AND INTOXICATED

I SPEAK FROM DEM HEARTS
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Great.

Now we just need CES to make a decision, then I suppose it's onto the 'convincing Darox' stage of getting scum lynched.

Fucking god I hate LyLo.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I know, right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Its too late for CES to bus. That dutch bastatd is asleep.

You think you can manipulate DAROX? Lol

You're only hope is ZANG for the final misvote (not that you'll get SpyreXs iin a million years but Etclol¿)
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 927, Llamarble wrote:KNOW WHAT WE DIDN'T GET?
ROLE PMS OF DEAD PEOPLE.
HOW IN THE FUCK IS SERA SUPPOSED TO USE A POWER HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT WORKS.

This was never addressed.
BTW.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Sera do the honors

Even though it comes down to more LOLZORMOD IS BAD FUFUFFUFUFU
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I dunno about the trackers but.

It seems like

I just act like the role is mine.

As in, these powers are standard.

Like tracker works like tracker, doctor works like doctor.

I just need to use more points than any opposing roles.

Unless you're going to claim like bus driver or some shit.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Also, I read back, it sounds like Yos just made his claim wrong, the two trackers seem to be identical. I'm not using my computer so I can't really double check to one hundred percent but I looked at that exchange again and it sounds like, when tracking scum, the tracker needs to use more points than the kill to get a result?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Llamarble »

That would be interesting if actually true.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Yos' claimed version was a lot more powerful than Lurcs.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Seraphim »

BTW, I hate Apple computers. What the fuck is wrong with a double click mouse?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 490, Lurconis wrote:
I know from Zor that in order to track a town power role I have to outbid them, in order to track a mafia using a PR (if they exist) I have to outbid them, in order to track a mafia committing the NK I have to outbid them.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I have about 12 days to convince CES of the truth, Fate. I'm sure the 'dutch bastard' will wake up eventually.

Buuuuuttt, apparently the world will explode if CES doesn't OMG VOTE IMMEDIATELY.

PEdit: Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

Yep, that's what happened. Yosarian and Lurconis misread their role PMs, despite the differences in their powers being insisted on by BOTH PARTIES
several times
, and it being the entire crux of why two trackers were so unlikely.

Hey drunkfate, your partner derped it up.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 489, Yosarian2 wrote:
However, I did not read the other part wrong; I track all personal abilities anytime I target someone, but I can only track the faction kill if I outbid the scum. Lurc is either confused or lying about that, and we're going to find out which one in his next post.

In post 483, Yosarian2 wrote:

That is not true, and I specifically checked with ZOraster about this on night zero. If anyone has a personal role, I track them no matter what, but I can only track the kill if I score higher then them.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Llamarble »

To be fair, being wrong about that doesn't make him scummier.
It does mean my point about awkwardness of a backup with roles that share a name but not a function stands though.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 398, Yosarian2 wrote:Only information I have is that either CES didn't do anything night 1, or else he is a scum who outbid me. Since I only used 1 point, that wouldn't have been hard. The way the tracker role works is that if I use any points, I find out what my target did if they were a town power role, but I have to spend more points then the scum do to see if they killed anyone.

Also, my role PM only talks about the scum nightkill and town power roles, so I'm pretty sure there aren't any scum power roles like scum doctor.

In post 404, Yosarian2 wrote:
Of course I have to track them. Duh. I did say that I tracked CES last night.

If I track the scum who is making the kill and spend less points then the scum do, I see nothing. If I track the scum who is making the kill and spend more points then them, I see who they're targeting. On the other hand, if I track a town power role who's doing something and spend any points at all, then I see what they're doing.

In post 468, Lurconis wrote:
I weighed the pros and cons of this all day and as the discussion keeps moving toward massclaim I decided to go ahead and out myself to scum. I am a town tracker Yos is lying. I originally thought it was possible to have to town trackers as yos said at least, that was why I was somewhat prodding him last night about what he meant by certain things. He ended up saying one thing that is in direct contradiction to my role pm.

In post 404, Yosarian2 wrote: On the other hand, if I track a town power role who's doing something and spend any points at all, then I see what they're doing.

I actually had that clarified with Zoraster during night 0 and was told I have to outbid town power roles to track them. His lying about this made me realize he was scum that was why i kept my vote on him.

In post 404, Yosarian2 wrote:Of course I have to track them. Duh. I did say that I tracked CES last night.

If I track the scum who is making the kill and spend less points then the scum do, I see nothing. If I track the scum who is making the kill and spend more points then them, I see who they're targeting. On the other hand, if I track a town power role who's doing something and spend any points at all, then I see what they're doing.

In post 490, Lurconis wrote:no need I had it clarified already my role doesn't work that way.

Your claiming your role works a way that is different of the way mine works.

I know from Zor that in order to track a town power role I have to outbid them, in order to track a mafia using a PR (if they exist) I have to outbid them, in order to track a mafia committing the NK I have to outbid them.

In post 483, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 468, Lurconis wrote:
I actually had that clarified with Zoraster during night 0 and was told I have to outbid town power roles to track them. His lying about this made me realize he was scum that was why i kept my vote on him.

That is not true, and I specifically checked with ZOraster about this on night zero. If anyone has a personal role, I track them no matter what, but I can only track the kill if I score higher then them.

Anyway, back to the point. Either you're lying, or you're confused and need to check with the mod about this, or the mod is screwing with us by giving us slightly different roles. The third one is the least likely, so if you are telling the truth, you need to go back and re-read whatever PM's you're talking about, because you probably read them backwards.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1014, Seraphim wrote:
Also, I read back, it sounds like Yos just made his claim wrong, the two trackers seem to be identical.
I'm not using my computer so I can't really double check to one hundred percent but I looked at that exchange again and it sounds like, when tracking scum, the tracker needs to use more points than the kill to get a result?
Also, I read back, it sounds like Yos just made his claim wrong, the two trackers seem to be identical.
I'm not using my computer so I can't really double check to one hundred percent but I looked at that exchange again and it sounds like, when tracking scum, the tracker needs to use more points than the kill to get a result?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I think both parties had some serious misconceptions about their roles. I'm hoping to parse the truth from their roleclaims.

But I'm almost 100% that they are functionally similar.

GreyICE: you're a fucking dumbass, just quoting posts doesn't mean you've made a point.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”