sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:17 am

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1223, Sky wrote:
What don't you understand about the fact DJ was gone for about two weeks with no replacement? Observe also that I spelled his name wrong, with an underscore and everything.

So... someone who's basically left the game is considered pro-town, and not completely null?
And purposely spelling someone's name wrong proves nothing. I personally never would have put an underscore in there for no reason; actually I would have just called him DJ.
Show
You'd better watch your back. I can kill you with the snap of my fingers. If I want you dead, you're dead. So you better watch your back.

Wins/loses/ties in different alignments:
Town: 0/0/0
Scum: 2/0/1
3rd Party: 0/0/0
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:53 am

Post by DonJosh »

I just found something...

Read from this post (L-1 votecount) to this post (Hammer). Havingfitz has a wall post and a bunch of ISO.

Too much "RL" havingfitz? BULLSHIT. You had enough time for a wall, you could've hammered
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 989, havingfitz wrote:Also...I like how you are afraid to hammer [Don_Josh who is verified Wolf] you claim was not scum and yet who you have been pushing for his lynch from the back seat. Maybe you are afraid to be on another mislynch?

This might be making up my mind right here.
Dance, fitz, dance for me!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1137, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1128, Thor665 wrote:@fitz - wasn't DJ at L-1 yesterday...

Not that I recall. Is there a mod count showing that?

Trollololololol.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:45 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 1228, Thor665 wrote:

Trollololololol.

Trollololololol. <- ppl drowning

hahahah

lolololl <- more ppl drowning

thor u doinng a great a job ^^
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1227, Thor665 wrote:
In post 989, havingfitz wrote:Also...I like how you are afraid to hammer [Don_Josh who is verified Wolf] you claim was not scum and yet who you have been pushing for his lynch from the back seat. Maybe you are afraid to be on another mislynch?

This might be making up my mind right here.
Dance, fitz, dance for me!

I'm not the person about to hand the game to the wolves so there will be no "Dances with Wolves"...haha. As recent as my post 974 I was in catch up mode. Prior to that on D3 I had you right on the verge of a lynch. From my POV (aka town's) that would have been a good thing. Ie pro-town. Pro-wolf too...sure. But in my case pro-town. I'd spent the day not focusing any attention on DJ (other than to allude that I do not think he is mafia in conjunction with mentioning the seer...and to say I think he and you could be wolf together) and then I come back from RL to the game and he is at L-1...and you've been talking about wanting to vote him despite not thinking there is a case on him (remember?) and I'm thinking you could be a wolf along with him, or at the very least mafia. So yeah, I was going to give you shit for not backing up your empty threats towards who I thought could be your partner. If you hammer him then I know chances are you are not a wolf and I don't waste my investigation on you last night. But no...you and DJ have a love fest the entire day where you think he isn't scummy but you'll vote him and he think you are town despite two "honest mislynches". Bullshit. IMO you are partners and your willingness to say one thing but unwillingness to back it up made it even more likely in my mind. Then you jump on to CM out of the blue and that supports you being a wolf as well (as FMPOV you were shooting for a mafia member...someone I also suspected). So if CM had been mafia town goes in to today (nk being the same) with 1 mafia, 2 ID'd wolves (if I had been right about you) and 3 town. Everything is right in the world. Look over your interactions with DJ yesterday....you guys were meant to be together. Look over my comments towards DJ prior to yesterday. Iirc there are none. Then all of a sudden yesterday I am lightly placing him into the suspect pool with you. Look at his play now....sit back and let the impending mislynch of Fitz seal the game. If your trying to go for the mislynch four-peat then by all means vote me. But if you want to take the wolves out of the equation then vote Sky.

In post 1228, Thor665 wrote:

Trollololololol.

This is a legit post...my head was somewhere else during this timeframe. I'm not going to share my life story but suffice to say mafia was waaaaaaaaaaay down on my list at this time and what mafia tere was in my head was focused on you [Thor]. When I made this comment I genuinely did not recall DJ had been at L-1. Despite my prodding yesterday towards you to hammer him.

Pre-view edit. DK...you are perhaps te worst player I have played with. You really should take up another hobby. My only consolation in this is tat your screwing mafia over as much as town with your current play.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

@fitz - I do remember the push on me for wanting to lynch DJ (for the record, and speaking as a claimed scum - I still hold it was a misrep of my position).

You're AtEing a bit now too...hurm...

Okay, I'm going to go and eat and then do some other mindless stuff.

I'll do the coin flip tonight or tomorrow at latest.

I'm pretty strongly leaning fitz at this point, one inconsistency I think strengthened his position, the additional one - and off a connection he was excited about to make a scum pairing discussion over but forget the next day...eh...I'm not buying it so much anymore.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 am

Post by havingfitz »

There is no intent to do AtE because I know that gets no one anywhere. It is however frustrating to have a role and basically meet it's objectives and then have it ignored for a few inconsistencies...which over the course of 40 or 50 pages I'm sure could be found with anyone. As for my forgot comment earlier today...why would I say I forgot something that was obviously in writing? It was a genuine reaction when the DJ L-1 situation was referenced. I had forgot it. Despite the fact I gave you crap about it (because I thought you were DJs wolf bud). Before you flip the coin I would just say look over your interactions with DJ fmpov and tell me there is not a decent amount of weight to the opinion you and he could have been connected.

Sky and DJ are the wolves.

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:44 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote Sky

havingfitz is legit
sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

Oh good god that was close. THANK YOU DK!!!
Thor, use your hammer of death and CRUSH him!

---

...I have a bad feeling mafia are gonna win tomorrow though. DJ will prob. kill me or fitz tonight. At least the wolves won't take a victory.

Cya, if this is my last post.
Show
You'd better watch your back. I can kill you with the snap of my fingers. If I want you dead, you're dead. So you better watch your back.

Wins/loses/ties in different alignments:
Town: 0/0/0
Scum: 2/0/1
3rd Party: 0/0/0
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

Oh, hey, a vote. A real vote! And I already feared you wouldn't need me any more...

DonJosh
(0/4) -
sageamagoo

sageamagoo
(0/4) -
DonJosh

Sky
(3/4) -
DeityKabuto
DonJosh
havingfitz
DeityKabuto
sageamagoo
DeityKabuto

havingfitz
(2/4) -
Sky
DonJosh
DeityKabuto

Not Voting (1/6): Thor665

With 6 Players alive it requires 4 Votes to lynch / 3 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday October 10th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-10-10 18:00:00)

till Day 3 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Sky »

sage, town has already lost. Which is why I no longer give a fuck. fitz, my hat is off to you for pulling together a crazy defense. How these people fell for it I will never learn. Thor, vote for me and you lose. That's all I'm gonna say. I don't care if you lose, I already lost. I just wanted to see old fitz dead. Oh well.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

No scum slips in that post. '-'
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Sky »

I don't know what that's supposed to mean. I've found it funny that you have provided no reasons as to why you are voting me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

Okay, I've been utting this off long enough, time to flip the coin.

Looking at my choices I got depressed and decided to read each pair for scumpartners. DJ and Sky basically never talk about/to each other till today. Same crud from Sagemagoo/BB and fitz - not a lot of cross talking between them/ DJ and Sky basically leave each other as Null (Sky with slight gut towards DJ) and BB and fitz basically never communicate except for some slight apparent coaching from fitz and a bit of issues on fitz's side when I suspect BB.

Bleh.

As far as today goes,you're both scumtelling up a storm and I don't like either...bleh and double bleh.

Let's see, if Sky is scum; her null (gut scummy, whooo!) read towards her partner is a tell.
She also had that weak-arse breadcrumb.

If Fitz is scum his odd backward logic clearing of most people from being DJ's partner is a scumtell.
Also, quite frankly, the whole DJ interaction is a scumtell.

So, I have the classic scum buddy relationship (null...gut scum, whooo!) and weak breadcrumbs wanting me to vote Sky.
I have a lot of personal gut, and a bewilderment about his relationship with DJ, as well as possible coaching and a not unreasonable buddy relationship wanting me to vote fitz.
Bleh, and triple bleh.

Okay, so who looks more town? Sky has been off and on a town read for me this game, and DJ has not been an unreasonable town read for me.
BB was a bit back and forth as a town/scum read, and fitz was pretty much a scum read throughout.
Yeah, I think what's selling me is personal gut - I can see Sky as the wolf, and it's not a bad case, but I have a very hard time seeing fitz as the seer right now, and he works for the Wolf too (also, it might just be sage, but his partner is failing harder for him, whichever alignment they are)

Vote: havingfitz

Nobody is going to use clearing language and act confused by the case on someone they have a positive scum result on - I can't buy that comfortably.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

Please unvote me before DK does his standard flip flop. I'm on my phone ATM but would appreciate the opportunity to respond. Yourcoin flip came up the wrong way.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

Fitz, I'm really not sure what you expect to say that you haven't already. You were a cop with a guilty and played it so cool as to not even lynch the guy you had a guilty on, actively played "I don't understand the case on him" and left phraseology behind that, in my opinion, would make it possible for people to argue you were clearing him of being a wolf. I'm not seeing you as a seer in that situation.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

The worst I can say against Sky is, at least you provided a guilty and polarized the town/wolf other players.

But I'd see that as a bankable strategy for wolves at this stage anyway - you're either playing for the win or playing for the kingmaker, so it's not like you want to bus your buddy today no matter what. I *almost* start to wifom that into a town tell for Sky, but I'm not sure I want to go that far. But, that's about the biggest win I see you having, and *maybe* the sad sack breadcrumbs, but your..."breadcrumbs" of guilt on DJ are almost counter-helpful to town, so...
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Shadowmod »

DonJosh
(0/4) -
sageamagoo

sageamagoo
(0/4) -
DonJosh

Sky
(3/4) -
DeityKabuto
DonJosh
havingfitz
DeityKabuto
sageamagoo
DeityKabuto

havingfitz
(3/4) -
Sky
DonJosh
DeityKabuto
Thor665

Not Voting (0/6):

With 6 Players alive it requires 4 Votes to lynch / 3 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday October 10th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-10-10 18:00:00)

till Day 3 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:36 am

Post by DonJosh »

My god, DK stop flip-flopping!
replacements.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

If he stops flip-flopping at this stage it's a bad thing in your universe, yeah DJ?
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:46 am

Post by DonJosh »

In post 1245, Thor665 wrote:If he stops flip-flopping at this stage it's a bad thing in your universe, yeah DJ?

True.
replacements.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

So why do you want him to stop flip-flopping?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by havingfitz »

You're right Thor...while you seem to be somewhat on the fence, and despite the fact Sky has made a crap defense (mostly no defense), you seem to have settled on me. You have made it a habit to tunnel throughout this game so with your neck not on the line there is no reason to stop now, as long as it's not mafia there is no "mislynch"...right? I've ID'd the wolves to all interested parties and that's all I could hope for. I've made my defense and like you say...there is no need to reiterate it. I'm tired of dancing with you and rehashing the same points on why I didn't go all out to get rid of DJ yesterday and how/why I failed to hammer DJ. On that note however...if I was a wolf...WTH wouldn't I have hammered DJ? No reason. No reason as a wolf to pass up the chance and no reason to pass up as a seer with a result. IMO that cancels that out. I thought you were a wolf and I was wrong...but at least I know I was wrong now and have my vote in the right place. Pending what I assume will be the impending DK flipflop, congrats to Sky and DJ.

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Sky »

Maybe because DJ could be a wolf with you? And I don't defend myself? Please. That only applies to me lately only because, and I know you feel the same way, we have just been reiterating. But whatever. This day needs to end. DK, I'm willing to prove you wrong if you give me reasons as to why me over fitz. Otherwise, I can sit here all day. It's your game/loss, not mine.

Return to “Completed Open Games”