Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

O.o from logic fail to logic win

vote:killjoy
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Blackberry »

If Killjoy flips mafia, I think Kast is likely the other mafia.

Although now thinking about it... technically, if Vanillializer TARGETTED Nikanor both those nights, that also explains the situation. BUT there is no REASON to target Nikanor when I was a claimed cop.

The fact I was getting results tells me mafia have been waiting/hoping I get Godfather so I can announce them innocent. Which makes me think Vezok is NOT a godfather.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 3524, Blackberry wrote:
WOW GUYS.

We're idiots.

NIGHT 1: Nikanor is jailkept - no one is vanillized

NIGHT 2: Nikanor is not blocked - 3 *claimed* vanillized (one of Tans/Kast is probably lying) - Nikanor might also be a likely target of a drill sergeant
NIGHT 3: Nikanor is delayed - no one is vanillized

NIGHT 4: Nikanor is not blocked - 1 vanillizlied (I'm pretty sure based on the fact Kast didn't get a result N2, that Vanillilize happens before a roleblock ... or the possibility Nikanor was blocked, but the delay goes through, in the scenario he wasn't blocked, it's possible his delay vanilllize was on either Ludi or OS, but was delayed, etc.)

Unvote, Vote: Killjoy

Killjoy is the ONLY person blocked Night 1 and Night 3 that's still alive... this makes lots of sense. Add in the fact that:

* Tans was delayed Night 4
* Kast was delayed Night 2
* OS confirmed Vezok's delay Night 1
* OS confirmed Toasty's block Night 2

You only have me/hiplop/killjoy left

As I said before, if hiplop fake-claimed, why claim ANOTHER cop when he was last to go and could do ANYTHING?

As for me, as I said before, OS cleared me with something. The fact of a Midday Cop claim and Lie Detector claim highly suggests the mod uses day investigative roles and that OS most likely used one of those on me, as we knew he also had a Day Vig as well.

QFT (Reposting on top of this page for emphasis for you lazies out there *cough*tans*cough*)
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote killjoy

Now that makes sense.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 am

Post by The Book of Oa »

Votecount 5.1.2

vezokpiraka (3) - Kast, tanstalas, Killjoy
Killjoy (3) - Blackberry, ToastyToast, vezokpiraka

Not Voting (1) - hiplop

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Deadline for the first lynch expires in (expired on 2011-10-10 09:30:00)

V/LAs:

Kast is V/LA for the weekend.
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:33 am

Post by hiplop »

VOTE: killjoy

Ill check vezok I guess?
third best scummer of all time
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Killjoy »

Since I just got lynched I am claiming. I was the last black lantern. Hiplop and last are confirmed scum. Oversoul outted them as a guide for me I guess. I want town to win. I have no reason to lie. Hiplop and Kast are the last remainig scum.
I only play mafia during the week days.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Blackberry »

How do u know they're scum?

I'm voting Kast next anyways XD
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

HIPLOP I aLready have an innocent on vezok!!

Tans and Toasty are unchecked. Or me.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Killjoy »

Blackberry shut the fuck up If you want to win you will listen to me and kiss my queeny feet.

Hiplop for a fact is losing cause my hawk fakeclaim originally had bodyguard. He is probably the mafia killer because he was not blocked and that is the only logical reason.

Kast is lieing about his vanilla happenings because Tans is town. Also because he wants Vez lynched because he is the final wrench in mafia's plans. Seem reason I wanted Vez lynched. He could delay my recruit ability.

If town doesn't listen to me they deserve to lose. I'm not even fucking lieing. Town played like dumbasses ( I woulnt be lynched if it wasn't for the retarded speculation by Blackberry). Good job. You lynched me. Now fucking listen to me. I do not want Kast or his mafia buddy to win. Kast is annoying as shit and is blatantly obvious in what he was trying to do with Vezok. Hiplop for a fact is mafia. Kast almost assuredly is godfather due to your result on him.

Listen to me if you want to win and lynch fucking Kast and Hiplop next. Then give me gifts for being a benevolent queen in endgame.

Good bye town. Don't fuck this up.

With love,
Killjoy
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:05 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 3533, Blackberry wrote:HIPLOP I aLready have an innocent on vezok!!

Tans and Toasty are unchecked. Or me.

OH sorry! Thanks for alarming me
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 3534, Killjoy wrote:Blackberry shut the fuck up If you want to win you will listen to me and kiss my queeny feet.

Hiplop for a fact is losing cause my hawk fakeclaim originally had bodyguard. He is probably the mafia killer because he was not blocked and that is the only logical reason.

Kast is lieing about his vanilla happenings because Tans is town. Also because he wants Vez lynched because he is the final wrench in mafia's plans. Seem reason I wanted Vez lynched. He could delay my recruit ability.

If town doesn't listen to me they deserve to lose. I'm not even fucking lieing. Town played like dumbasses ( I woulnt be lynched if it wasn't for the retarded speculation by Blackberry). Good job. You lynched me. Now fucking listen to me. I do not want Kast or his mafia buddy to win. Kast is annoying as shit and is blatantly obvious in what he was trying to do with Vezok. Hiplop for a fact is mafia. Kast almost assuredly is godfather due to your result on him.

Listen to me if you want to win and lynch fucking Kast and Hiplop next. Then give me gifts for being a benevolent queen in endgame.

Good bye town. Don't fuck this up.

With love,
Killjoy

how does the fact that your fakeclaim being BG make me scum? o_O doesnt even make sense

also against the rules to post when dead!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 am

Post by hiplop »

ill check tans, then.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Killjoy »

Kill Hiplop and Kast. I don't care what order or what way but make sure you delay Kast if you kill Hiplop and vice versa.

Hiplop, stop playing stupid. My fakeclaim, my mod give fakeclaim was Bodyguard. Why the fuck would my fakeclaim be an actual role j. The god damn game. You are the only explanation for the kills and quite possibly the Vanilla. I am not a white lantern. You are not a white lantern. The white lanterns died with Muffin. You are a liar about your claim, Hiplop. Plain and simple. Kast is a liar about his vanillafied status, plain and simple.

Vezok is not mafia. Tans is not mafia. Toasty being vanillafied proves that he is not mafia. Seriously. Use your fucking heads instead of being warped by god damn speculation. I wanted to use that to my advantage but this is what I get for playing with fire.

If you lynch anyone other than Kast and Hiplop I will cease to talk to you all for sheer idiocy. I am literally giving you the scum team on a silver platter and you have the audacity to refuse my gift.

You have nothin to lose either. If I am wrong about 1 well, you still have another lynch to go for tomorrow. But I am not wrong. Don't let Kast weasel his way out of this one.

One thing I will say. Kast, you made me hate every minute of this game. I know it is your wincon, I can't hold that against you, but your play. God was it infuriating.

Blackberry, let people who know what they are doing work. Quite frankly the only person at the moment who I would consider knows what they are doing is Toasty. He refused to believe the b Lanterns were dead and he did not give into the sucking apparatus of speculation.

Final results?
Hiplop dead
Kast dead
Killjoy dead

Town wins. Plain and simple. You have the power to make it happen. So make it happen.

Hiplop, I'm not dead. I haven't been lynched. This is twilight. Andrius did it. Oversoul and Ludi did it. I am doing it. Get over it. I outted you and your scum buddy, now you are just trying to get the mod to come and kill me off quicker. Sucks but I really detest being mafia and when i replaced into a cult slot I was about ready to replace out.

Write me into the Book of Oa as the cult who had a heart.

I will get my lynches from the grave.

Town I hate mafia. Especially these two jokes.

Kill them. With extreme prejudice. You can thank me later.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:49 am

Post by hiplop »

oversouls Fake claim was JOAT was it not? Toogeloo claimed a role in-game.

That offense doesnt make sense.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Killjoy »

Do you have a brain?

Oversoul's role was Cult JOAT. Oversoul's fakeclaim was Aquaman. The fake ability was Tracker (even more reason that Kast is scum).

My role is this Hand person. I turned into Nekron when Ludi died. My fakeclaim was Hawk. My fake ability was Bodyguard (which is why you cant possibly be town).

Kast and Hiplop. Wrapped up like pigs Ina blanket.

Devour them.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:01 am

Post by hiplop »

Explain toogeloo claiming someones role then, and why would Kast fake-claim tracker, if he has a fake claim already?

Your attack on me, personally really makes no sense. There are also multiple cops in this game, I think I was made to be sort of a backup in this game
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:03 am

Post by hiplop »

its possible your fakeclaims just sucked. And there seems to be a LOT of overlapping powers in this game, so they weren't completely useless I suppose
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Killjoy »

Part of the reason why Oversoul and Muffin voted him I guess?

I'm done trying to convince scum they are scum. I don't care what you have to say really. You are just treading water until town comes by to push you down and drown you for the win.

I have said what needs to be said. I have given the town the tools to win this game. It is up to them who they choose to follow.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@killjoy: thanks for the compliments, I guess?
If you are indeed cult that has died out, mind telling us when you were recruited.

Kast or tans would be good checks, Hiplop.
Unfortunately a confirmed town result coming from a cult (unless you flip rolecop) is not something to put complete trust in.

But killjoy does have a point.
Lynches should be: Kast, hiplop, tans,
which would leave myself, bb, and vezok alive.
I don't think this will fail, though I do think GF paranoia is worth considering.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:40 am

Post by hiplop »

but you're flatout wrong. you think im scum because My role is the same as your fake claim, but past flips in this game has proven that means nothing.

Kast/Tans/Toasty are who I see as possible scum, toasty recently has been pretty towniesh, though.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Killjoy »

Hiplop you are just twisting my words like Kast and delving into set up speculation where there is no clear answer.

Toasty, stick with that lynch guide. It is good and will win you the game.

I was never culted. Yup. Three person cult. Everyone rage. It is what it is.

Don't listen to Hiplop's cop result. It will be a lie. Midday cop is probably the worst claim I have ever seen. Ever. Would have lynched you on that fact alone if I didn't need you to live to keep the WL are town gambit up.

Hiplop and Kast are not town. Don't let anything convince you otherwise.

Toast, I would have recruited you, you roleblocked me. :/
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:07 am

Post by hiplop »

exactly. No clear answer, so you have nothing.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:12 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Urg.

So now we're at 4:2
which means we have to lynch correctly. This means that following hiplop is risky, as he could pull an easy gambit and seal the game if he is indeed scum. Just a simple I GOT A GUILTY will fuck us over.

Possibilities: We no lynch, which will evidently lead to the death of me, BB, or vezok, +likely another vanilla
BB cops whoever hiplop cops (?)
vezok delays kast/tans
tans and kast and myself do vanilla things

orr it seems that a majority of us agree that kast is likely scum and we just go for it
then, BB cops whoever he hasn't copped yet
vezok delays tans/hiplop
the rest of us do vanilla things

@BB: what are all your investigation results (like, a list plz)

o god...I just realized the logic fail that I jailkept killjoy N4 *facepalm,* which means he wouldn't be able to vannilize me. Is it safe to assume that my action still took effect? I feel dumb, but, hey...

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:18 am

Post by ToastyToast »

ohhhh nvm i re-understand it, even tho its wrong

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”