hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by hiplop »

eh no need to get personal, just a game :)
third best scummer of all time
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Killjoy »

Also, waste of an investigation on a white lantern but I will let Hiplop decide whether he wants to sheep Kast scum or not.

Killjoy out.
I only play mafia during the week days.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Blackberry »

I would almost prefer the investigation be used on me so people stop having doubts.

Show of hands - who here trusts me 100% to be town?
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 am

Post by The Book of Oa »

Votecount 5.1.1

vezokpiraka (3) - Kast, tanstalas, Killjoy

Not Voting (4) - ToastyToast, vezokpiraka, Blackberry, hiplop

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

Deadline for the first lynch expires in (expired on 2011-10-10 09:30:00)

V/LAs:

Kast is V/LA for the weekend.
Last edited by The Book of Oa on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:38 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@BB: I would prefer to be investigated too, you aren't the only one.

And I don't think anyone should be trusting another 100%, so...
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Blackberry »

I don't believe you Toast >_<

There is always the possibility there's only 1 mafia left (Godfather) and hence why I'm not dead/blocked.

And that person could be Vezok and this could be game over.

*strikes chin*

Vezok, do you have anything to say? I'm going to check real quick to see if you're lurking or just not here. If I see you're actively ignoring this thread you're getting my vote XD.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Blackberry »

Eeeeeee.

I don't know what to do.

I feel like I'm making a mistake if I vote Vezok.

Let's recap:

* Tans can't be vanillializer because he was delayed last Night 4
* Kast can't be vanillializer because he was delayed Night 2 (*confirmed 100%, Kast can't be Vanillalizer unless Vezok is scum)
* Vezok apparently blocked/delayed OS N1 - OS confirmed
* Toasty apparently blocked OS N2 - OS confirmed
* Hiplop is a claimed WL
* Nikanor/Killjoy is a claimed WL

Toasty/Tans is a possible combination

(What if Tans is a power copy theif, he can select someone, and becomes that power the rest of the game)... then Tans decided to select his own mafia partner so they can have two roleblockers... then Tans roleblocks OS Night 2 (maybe Nikanor N1), fakes vanillialized, then claims Toasty's roleblocks the rest of the game.

This seems like a theory that really, really works out. And Toasty is also some sort of Godfather thing. Maybe I was SUPPOSED to be roleblocked last night but Tans got delayed (*lightbulb*) and that explains why I have results. And so Toasty decided to claim vanillialized because he didn't block Nikanor as planned and knew he had to claim vanillia.

Thoughts?

Actually, thinking about it, 3 people getting Vanillialized in ONE NIGHT, that has to be a ONE SHOT sort of thing. The fact that Toasty was supposed to roleblock Nikanor and conviently gets Vanillilized is really odd to me.

I think I'm onto something with the Toasty thing...

I 100% want to vote Toasty right now. I'm still not sure what to do with Vezok.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Blackberry »

Also, keep in mind, me and Vezok are the only two people left with night actions to use... if he is town I hate you all >_<
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Blackberry »

Thinking about it:

There's no way THREE people are Vanillialized one night and ONE person is Vanillialized another night and there is nothing explaining what blocked it Night 1 and 3.

There's the following solutions:
* Someone was drill sargeanted Night 2 and one of Kast or Tans is faking
* It was a one-shot triple person vanillializer (like the anti-cult thing) and Toasty is lying

I think the bolded makes the most sense.

F#ck waiting for hiplop to investigate Toasty, I say we lynch Toasty, use the investigation on me to prove I've been telling the truth. >_<
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Blackberry »

Vote: Toasty

Kast - I suggest you do the same before Toasty gets on and tries to hammer Vezok in an attempt to get a lynch out of it.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:22 am

Post by hiplop »

i dont want to use it on you, bb :\
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:31 am

Post by ToastyToast »

rofl, im not even going to argue with you. I'm the most obvtown person in this game right now.

"MER MER MER IM BB and I THINK I know what going on but I won't admit that its just pure BS speculation. I'm going to beg for the cop to be used on me and use my logic to say O.o maybe TT is godfather even tho I CAN BE GODFATHER TOO FOR THE EXACT SAME SHITTY ASS LOGIC. If hiplop uses the cop on me, then I'm telling the truth. If he uses it on TT, thEN HES OBVGODFATHER AND NEEDS TO BE LYNCHED!!! Also, this whole game is an obvconspiracy of a scum team with 3 ROLEBLOCKING POWERS because we all know that makes a ton of sense in terms of balance."

I mean, yeah, this game has obvious balance issues, but 1) there is no purpose of having that much roleblocking power on a scum team 2) If they did have that much roleblocking power, there would be a lot more schenanigans going on

If you prescribe to the outlandish theory that I am lying about my CONFIRMED role, and that Vezok is lying too:
1) Fake claims are made to make sense 2) There are SOOOOOO many other possibilities and therefore choosing one in an attempt to break the game is just stupid. Do you see me voting for hiplop or killjoy because we already have cops? Nope.

seriously, BB? And the players alive at this point...
Hiplop: stop being so indecisive and cop someone. And I'm changing my mind and saying DO IT NOW. Everyone in this game is scummy, and getting at least one person out of the way will tell us quite a lot
tans: if you are indeed town then you need to stop playing like a scumLarfleeze
killjoy: whatever. I'm more pissed off at the person you replaced
Kast: if your going to defend me, do so without trying to pressure me into a vote that hasn't been thought out yet. Also, your "if, thens" are useless at this point.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:38 am

Post by hiplop »

im not indecisive at all. I know who im going to cop depending on who gets lynched!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

Did u even read my theory Toast?

My theory was mafia had one rolebloxker and one permanent copier and they decided to copy ther own power to have two rolebloxkers and so they can make that exact argument that mafia doesn't have two rolebloxkers and that u r claiming tans' RB

Toasty who do you think is scum? Kast? A WL?

Right now there are 3 blocking roles and 4 investigative roles claimed. ...
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:54 am

Post by ToastyToast »

So basically, you have to much time to think about nonsense. Is that what your telling me?

Possibilities:
Tans and Killjoy
vezok and Kast/hiplop

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Those pairings aren't strict, but I see them as strong possibilities.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Blackberry »

What are your reasons for those pairings? O.o
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:15 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Mafia likely has a combination of roles, 1 protective/roleblocking based and another investigative based

Killjoy and tans have a connection to one another via killjoy clearing tans. This is why I would consider the idea of checking killjoy's allignment to be a good choice, as it would likely clear the two of them (unless we take into account GF paranoia)

vezok's play hasn't exactly been a paragon of excellence (well, it never is, which makes him hard to read); his ability is also easier to fake then some of the others. For example, the fact that I make my target COMPLETELY UNTARGETTABLE means that all one has to do is target the same person that I do to prove that its true. For example, say I target Kast tonight, and BB targets him too...if bb recieves no result, he would have to assume that either someone blocked him or I made said Kast untargettable. Kast/hiplop by PoE, but the groupings aren't like set in stone or anything.

I feel hiplop has been skating by this entire game without a lot of attention, which is a great position for scum to be in. I find hiplop's cop claim much more believable than Kast's, however.

Kast I feel is forcing himself to be some shining light pointing into the direction of a town victory...key word: forcing

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am

Post by ToastyToast »

BB, you of course are an option too, but I don't think scum would be trying to come up with so many theories

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Blackberry »

I agree with your assessment of hiplop. He claimed last and despite three other investigative roles being alive - he claimed a day cop

Although - oh wait nevermind - I was going to say a midday cop doesn't fit with the mafia / cult cop ... BUT specifically he doesn't become a cop until cult is dead.

I agree with Kast forcing thing. My gut says not to trust him. But it also said the same about tans and Nikanor

Nik/tans/Kast scum team ... Thoughts? Mafia started with 6 and had one recruit which was Nikanor.

Ahhhhhh

Technically speaking - Nikanor or Killjoy are the only options for vanilliazer. And killjoy is more likely. Plus my gut says Nikanor changed significantly day2/3 forward.

Does anyone think a lie detector is an odd claim? I'd rather be BP than lie detect once. And Kast has a point about the conditional thing.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 am

Post by hiplop »

uh 7 scum + a cult recruiter, WAT
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 am

Post by hiplop »

no way
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Yeah, max of two scum left

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Technically speaking - *HIPLOP or Killjoy/Nikanor are the only options for vanilliazer. And Killjoy/Nikanor is more likely. Plus my gut says Nikanor changed significantly day2/3 forward.

[edited]

Vezok, say something, k thx.

@Killjoy, no, you were blocked N1, vanillializer happened N2. Actually, if you were also blocked/delayed Night 3, then you are 100% prime suspect for vanillailizer. I have to check what Toasty & Vezok did because I forget >_<

OS confirms Vezok N1 block... O_o

My gut still says kill Kast...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Blackberry »

WOW GUYS.

We're idiots.

NIGHT 1: Nikanor is jailkept - no one is vanillized

NIGHT 2: Nikanor is not blocked - 3 *claimed* vanillized (one of Tans/Kast is probably lying) - Nikanor might also be a likely target of a drill sergeant
NIGHT 3: Nikanor is delayed - no one is vanillized

NIGHT 4: Nikanor is not blocked - 1 vanillizlied (I'm pretty sure based on the fact Kast didn't get a result N2, that Vanillilize happens before a roleblock ... or the possibility Nikanor was blocked, but the delay goes through, in the scenario he wasn't blocked, it's possible his delay vanilllize was on either Ludi or OS, but was delayed, etc.)

Unvote, Vote: Killjoy

Killjoy is the ONLY person blocked Night 1 and Night 3 that's still alive... this makes lots of sense. Add in the fact that:

* Tans was delayed Night 4
* Kast was delayed Night 2
* OS confirmed Vezok's delay Night 1
* OS confirmed Toasty's block Night 2

You only have me/hiplop/killjoy left

As I said before, if hiplop fake-claimed, why claim ANOTHER cop when he was last to go and could do ANYTHING?

As for me, as I said before, OS cleared me with something. The fact of a Midday Cop claim and Lie Detector claim highly suggests the mod uses day investigative roles and that OS most likely used one of those on me, as we knew he also had a Day Vig as well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”