zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I can't do both on a single night. I had no intention of blocking BB, I was going to block vezok if not you. But watching BB is much simpler, unless they have a ninja role or another form of roleblocking.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I think it would have been better to quietly lie and Watch me instead... That way if they roleblocked and/or tried to kill me you would instantly catch Mafia...

Now they have reason to roleblock you...

They could ONLY roleblock you if Toast or Vezok was scum (which is likely anyways).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I still think they have a redirector and we're screwed =/
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

dat's OK. I'm a redirector, too
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Kast »

@Muffin-
I seriously doubt BB is mafia. However,
IF
Andy blocked Kdub on N3, then I could see Ludi being ballsy and claiming his actual final recruit (BB). That
might
explain BB's obstinacy; but if BB is solitary recruit, then we don't need to lynch him because he can't win as a single man faction without a night kill. It could have been a gambit by Ludi to keep BB from getting lynched (name him and let town WIFOM it up).

I'm not sure what watching BB gains you though...if your suspicion is right and BB is mafia, then he does the team kill plus any other ability he might have and you're none the wiser. If you think BB is going to be NKed, then announcing a watch on him pretty much nixes that (unless Vezok is mafia Delayer GF, then he could delay you kill BB or anyone really...).
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Yeah but if vezok delays me AND performs a kill (holy crap, really, 2 night actions and a GF?) and I don't get a night result....
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Kast »

Dunno, BNM had mafia couldn't do night actions AND kill on the same night UNLESS they were the only mafia left alive. You might be right.

Also, forgot this, but I'd guess Sinestro is prolly Uncultable like Atrocitus.
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Simple solution: if a kill goes through on BB and I don't get a night action result, lynch vezok. And if a kill goes through on me and BB doesn't get a night action result, lynch vezok.

And if no kill occurs, then we go from there.

This is assuming that Nikanor('s replacement) is found before night ends and performs a night action if he has one, to verify whether he was blocked by Toast or not. Pretty sure all bases are covered and the only way both BB and I could not receive a result is if vezok is scum.

I might be confusing myself. I need to think about this.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Kast »

@Muffin-
Another possibility given your watch, you could watch Tans, Vezok would have to Delay Tans (this kills 2 birds since Tans can be cleared as taking no actions and you can clear Vezok.

BB can investigate me. The danger is it leaves BB open to kill (or less likely to be killed). But I'm willing to take that risk (your watch plan does the same risk). With Vezok delaying Tans and Toast JKing Nikanor, that's means none of the probable scum
should
be able to kill, so if BB dies, then lynch me (again things can be switched between Kast and Tans if that's preferred). If you die, then BB should have a clear on me and we lynch Vezok.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Kast »

Anyway dinner later guys. I'm not sure if that's better than your plan you just proposed.

Ultimately, I think Toast and Vezok's targets are set, so you and BB just need to figure out how you want to do things.

Toast -JK-> Nikanor
Vezok -Delay-> Tans
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

We can do that.

Toast->Nikanor
BB->Kast
muffin->tans
vezok->tans

hiplop can decide what he thinks is best around this. nikanor('s replacement) should perform a verifiable night action if he has one just to verify that Toast blocked him.

All bases covered. Sort of.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by hiplop »

got it!
third best scummer of all time
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

Rules wrote:Players are NOT allowed to post during Twilight if they have just been lynched.

Whoops.
Did NOT see that. >_>
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Uh oh. I think you're gonna be modkilled for that, Andrius.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by hiplop »

ludi rip too
third best scummer of all time
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Paranoid I'm going to somehow end up dead tomorrow and town is somehow going to lose this :/

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Uhhhhhhhhh, why is no one blocking Kast? >_<
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Because... you're checking him...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Muffin - you're forgetting Toasty could be mafia .-. ...

I think Kast should be blocked... UNLESS... If Andrius turns up non-roleblocker, block Tans like WTF.

Kast is the top candidate for scum IMO.

Why check him when he needs to be BLOCKED? >_<
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

BB wrote:Muffin - you're forgetting Toasty could be mafia .-. ...

Yeah, but if Toast doesn't block Nikanor('s replacement) and Nikanor('s replacement) successfully performs an action, then bam. Toasty lynched.

We could always revert back to the original plan if you really want.

I block Kast
You check tans
Toast->Nikanor
Vezok->Tans

hiplop whatever.
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by The Book of Oa »

You already know this, but things have gotten seriously messed up lately. I can't believe that I checked about 20 times between 72 and 48 hours ago for developments and nothing happened, and now EVERYTHING happened. It looks like a lynch has been decided, so I'm locking the thread. Expect everything to get fixed within 48 hours, and don't worry, because we're not starting the countdown for the night yet.
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by The Book of Oa »

Votecount 4.2.2

Andrius (5) - Kast, zMuffinMan, ToastyToast, Blackberry, Andrius
Kast (1) - tanstalas

Not Voting (3) - hiplop, vezokpiraka, Nikanor

After your glorious victory in the morning, you knew the Black Lanterns would stay away for a while. This gave you time to sort out the recent events and try to figure out which one of you was trying to sabotage your attack on the bringers of death. A series of brutal interrogations followed, and one of you cracked under the pressure. Although Arkillo was huge and strong, his mind simply couldn't take the strain.

Andrius,
Arkillo (Roleblocker)
, member of the
Sinestro Corps
, lynched D4.2

It is now Night 4. Night actions are due in (expired on 2011-09-25 22:00:00)
"In these revered pages lies all the knowledge of the Guardians. Our rings will ask what it knows, and translate its text into words you understand. Watch and learn..."
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by The Book of Oa »

Everyone will want to check the last two lynches, including the flavor. It may or may not be important to you. I'll be linking to them in the OP ASAP.
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:33 am

Post by The Book of Oa »

You were correct in thinking that the Black Lanterns would stay away for a while, but you misjudged the duration of their retreat. While you were sleeping, one of the heroes that had so bravely defeated Nekron yesterday was stabbed through the heart with a long, sharp object. Some of you believe it was Nekron's scythe, but others think they see burn marks around the wound. Whatever happened, Digger Harkness will surely be missed.

zMuffinMan
Captain Boomerang
(Weak JOAT)
(Strong JOAT)
, killed N4

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch, 4 to no lynch.
The Book of Oa
The Book of Oa
Goon
The Book of Oa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:55 am

Post by The Book of Oa »

Killjoy replaces Nikanor.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”